MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

Delinquents do art?, [Aidan yamada]
boone IS CURRENTLY Online
I guess I must be a girl of the trees.
sixteen
female
Loner
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
5 POSTS
is that art?
She had thought it was a mistake.

In her hands, Annerie counted one mechanical pencil, her ballpoint, and the pastel-colored sketchbook featuring Winnie the Pooh. She still carried her laptop and book bag with all her course materials tucked neatly inside. But something was missing.
Her wallet, cellphone, and mittens were all accounted for—

Where was her eraser?

"Sorry, excuse me." Pinning her arms to her sides, Annerie squeezed through the throng of bodies crowding the hall. They moved like a cloud of flies, swarming from all directions and filling the hallways with the buzz of their chatter.It was unpleasant, to say the least, and she found that for once being small had certain advantages.

"Excuse me, I need to get through." She spoke aloud but to no one in particular. There was no way anyone would notice such a soft murmur above the discord, and she was too reluctant to speak any louder.
Squeezing through the gaps and spaces between bodies, Annerie escaped to the edge of the hallway finding that there she could breathe.

Where did I put it? Keeping well out of the way, she thumbed through her book bag, rifled through pockets, and even checked her wallet until coming to the conclusion she must have left it behind. Lovely.

A gum eraser she would leave behind without second thought. It was cheap and could be easily replaced. Her kneaded eraser wasn't as dispensible. It had cost her parents a whole ten dollars, - something they didn't spend lightly on 'school supplies' - and Annerie couldn't afford to replace it herself.

"We're going back then," she murmured, speaking aloud again even though no one was around or likely to be listening. Inhaling a sharp breath she pressed back into the throng of students, fighting her way upstream. She almost concluded it wasn't worth it the way she was jostled about from all around, but the hallways began to thin out as most students began to trickle into their next classes.

Annerie herself had a spare - an independent learning block during which she was supposed to be doing French in the Library - so she hurried to the art room with great haste.

Arriving at the familiar classrom, she ducked out of the hallways and hopefully out of public eye. She spotted her eraser only a second before she spotted the male student who sat nearby.

Oh. Annerie had seen him before, hadn't she? One of the girls in her Socials class had pointed him out. Was it Adam? Adrian? Crap, she really didn't remember. But the other girl's warning still lingered at the forefront of her mind.

You don't want to get involved with that one.

There was really only one boy Annerie wanted to get involved with, so avoiding any supposed 'trouble makers' had seemed like no big deal.

Slinking further into the classroom, she sidled over to the occupied table. It didn't look like her eraser had been abused, thankfully, and she gathered it with great hesitance, almost as if she expected the boy to challenge her.

"Um, sorry. I'm just coming back for my eraser." A few words spun themselves from her lips, hoping to ease the situation in which she already felt awkward.
Aidan Yamada, I hope this is okay!
BOONE
PrinceofStride IS CURRENTLY Offline
I killed another man today Shot him in his back as he ran away
seventeen
male
Delinquent
senior
bisexual
Pizza Delivery Guy
57 POSTS
All I wanted was to have a little fun~
312 words
Aidan wants them drawing lessons
Aidan didn't know what to do now that his last class of the day was over with. He'd normally go home and chill before he had to go to work or pull pranks on other people but for some odd reason Aidan wanted to go to the art room. Now yes he knew it was a tricky thing to do and by tricky he meant not getting caught by other people mainly because he was still a bit shy about his artwork.

Soon he took out a handmade sketchbook he received for Christmas from the Secret Santa event last month before accompanying the sketchbook with some graphite pencils. He began to wonder what he should sketch, before finally deciding to wing it. He took in a deep breath and let his hand do all the work by first sketching out shapes. He soon found himself to be drawing a girl that looked a lot like the mystery girl he had a dream about last night.

Halfway through the sketch he heard the door open but simply decided to ignore it well until he heard someone speak.

"Um, sorry. I'm just coming back for my eraser."

He then looked up and a girl whose he never seen before came into his vision. "Hm, never seen her around before, she must be new." He thought as he soon realized that her eraser was right next to him. "How ironic.." He simply thought with a small chuckle. "Hmmm, since she has such an fancy eraser then she must know how to draw... That gives me an idea.." He thought silently as a smirk spread across his lips slowly.

He quickly snatched the eraser from her hands and looked at her. "Lets make a deal. I'll give you your eraser back if you give me drawing lessons or tips." He said, with a small friendly smile.

boone IS CURRENTLY Online
I guess I must be a girl of the trees.
sixteen
female
Loner
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
5 POSTS
is that art?
His smile may have been kind, but his words certainly were not! A frown tugged at her expression, and Annerie tucked her arms into her sides. Well that was pretty rude. But he was a delinquent after all... Did that excuse such behavior? No. Besides, his request was absolutely ridiculous. She was not going to give him drawing lessons. Tips...maybe.

Peering past his stupid little face, she studied his work briefly. It wasn't actually that bad, but she believed Art was entirely subjective. What she thought to be good wouldn't necessarily be what he thought was good. And besides, she wasn't some pro-artist. Just because she had a kneaded eraser didn't make her an artist, why was he even assuming she liked art in the first place?

Oh, right, there was the face paint. Annerie dabbed a cheek a little self-consciously relieved to see that the paint was still there. "If you want drawing lessons, you should take art class-or, if you're already in art class, there are plenty of helpful videos on youtube as well." She amended hastily.

That counted as a tip, right? Yeah, it should. Shifting her books into one arm, Annerie extended her hand expectantly. Give me my eraser you little delinquent or I'll kick you in the face!

As if, he could probably flick her away with a single finger.
BOONE
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll