MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

SUPER VOLLEYBALL NERDS, boys' volleyball team group plot
noirOffline4 POSTS
had a dream i was a queen, woke up, still a queen.
male
senior
pansexual
model
Elite
ridgeview high's volleyball team (m)

left-side hitter: quinn harlow
right-side hitter: Kyounai Takashima
opposite hitter: Nicholas Shiotani
setter: xxx
middle blocker: sandro maeda
libero: xxx

12th june 2018: ok bbs, with a new year of school coming, it means a new year of volleyball. and here in this rag tag bunch we currently have kyounai, sandro, and quinn until further notice. so what i most likely see happening before school begins is maybe some organised practice between what currently comprises of the team? of course a meet and greet is a given before the practice truly begins for the future members of the team to get to know one another, so i'm thinking we organise a thread where the three of them meet up for a practice session and get to know each other? i can see quinn organising something like this asap -- he's quite the go getter when it comes to his favourite sport so he'd love to kick things into gear right away. this is just a base for what our first thread could be! should any other characters join the team then i'll tag them in this group plot accordingly and we can expand on this, but as of right now i'm just curious as to whether any of you have suggestions for our first thread, and when we should start it? be sure to hit me back, guys! http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif
BY MITZI
PrinceofStrideOffline41 POSTS
Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though.
seventeen
male
junior
bicurious
waiter
Jock
I'd be up for a thread with the volleyball team haha, and anytime that's good with you is fine with me. I don't have a hectic schedule or anything~

user posted image

--"I was told that my smile is as bright as the stars"--
jawnOffline72 POSTS
this shirt looks stupid. i should just take it off.
male
senior
secretly bi
gym custodian
Jock
i honestly find meet n greet threads to be dragging — if u want these, i'm still a go. although i'd suggest we skip the pleasantries and have our bbs know each other already. let's get into practice right away! :D

i remember when i was in high school, when the gym was not available we would play volleyball somewhere else in the campus. and a lot of times, our balls would get stuck in the weirdest places—up a tree, on the roof, floating in a creek, on the other side of the fence, right on the building ledge, sometimes even on the rain gutter of some house.

that could be one of our threads: trying to retrieve the volleyballs from all these unusual spots when bumping the foundation doesn't nudge the ball at all.

what do u think?
Male
Junior
Demi
Student
Jock
Nicholas is cool with meeting up for practises. And I agree meet and greets can be kind of boring and I feel they would take longer. Nicholas has been at the school since freshman and in the club since I would assume so I’m sure they would all know him by now.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll