MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

I want that big bear!, ft. jasper st. john
ZelOffline6 POSTS
Single single single minded, minded Single single single minded, minded
Female
Senior
Heterosexual
Club DJ
Fringe
realized that I have got one
less problem without you
Every time you touch me And say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it But it's you. Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders.
The sound of the chatter was everywhere. You could hear children screaming, and kids laughing. Parents telling their kids to stop crying just because there was something they wanted but couldn't get. Fairs; a place of chaos. Megan had been found by the boardwalk, "kidnapped" then brought to the county fair. She really wasn't planning much but to go to her studio for the rest of the month, but hey, she wasn't really one to turn down the innovation to a summer event.

Megan turned to look towards Jasper "So, what first? I assume you had some kind of plan?" She laughed. She took a mental note that Jasper had a fear of heights, but she wasn't exactly sure yet how she would implement it into her plan of revenge for dragging her to this place. "Food, games, music?" She begun to list out options.

As they walked towards the machine that they could exchange money for tokens, she adjusted her glasses before pulling the hair elastic from her wrist and tying her hair up into a high ponytail. The heat that her hair was soaking up from the sun was beginning to make her neck sweat, irritating her.

"I haven't really been to one of these since my brother lived at home." She spoke towards Jasper, taking in a little nostalgic from the scenery of the county fair.

NOTES, i recommend you to keep this short.
TAGS, @Jasper St. John
sundaeOffline7 POSTS
Let's stick with the motto YOLO, no time to waste
male
senior
demi
student
Elite
show me a hero
Jasper blinked once. Twice. The small crack in his plan appeared. Since the first one was following his sister around, he hadn't checked the various stands. He could do it on the spot anyway. "Games!" The word blurted out, Jasper offered an awkward grin. Games, first; Food, second, and music… Saying he liked the music broadcast during a county fair was a lie. "Better to eat after playing at five or six stands." If winning lots amused him, he loved witnessing at a stand owner's face becoming more and more thwarted. It literally screamed: 'Can you go away now, please?'

"Maybe, we should check if they sell straw hat before doing anything else? Or do you want my cap?" He wouldn't mind lending it to Morgan. Walking side to side, he thought about her family. "Isn't it too hard to live with a famous brother?" Sometimes, he thanked Leah deep down for pursuing a dream away from the cameras. Living in the shadow of an older sibling had scared him at some point. Their father's case differed, and his family had made various choices during his active days.

"But I feel you. This atmosphere is pretty fun when you can enjoy it with your family." Still, he preferred the atmosphere of games. All the tension, the excitement, the hope of a victory, and cheering loudly with fellow supporters. It looked like more his family type of outing.

As they started to walk between the stands, Jasper looked for a specific one. The fair wasn't that huge, he could quickly give up if he didn't find what he wanted.

Megan Coburn
and i will write you a tragedy
love, libby
ZelOffline6 POSTS
Single single single minded, minded Single single single minded, minded
Female
Senior
Heterosexual
Club DJ
Fringe
realized that I have got one
less problem without you
Every time you touch me And say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it But it's you. Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders.
Jasper was kind of like a child now that she saw. The way he got excited for the games at the fair made her chuckle a little. Megan could get a little competitive too, it was just natural thing in her family. Everyone was competitive in some way, shape or form. Games huh? She thought. She wasn't even sure what kind of games that fairs had these days. It had been so long. "Games it is! Do you have something in mind?" She asked, since he was so enthusiastic that either he had a type of game in mind already, or he just loved fair games.

Maybe, we should check if they sell straw hat before doing anything else? Or do you want my cap?" He had said as she lowered her arms. She glanced up at Jasper, looking towards the cap on his head before giving a grin. "Please, i'll be fine. I'm a big girl." She chuckled with a wink. "Also why a straw hat? Huh?" She crossed her arms, glaring at him. "You think I'm the farmer type?" She raised an eye brow questioning him.

"Isn't it too hard to live with a famous brother?" "But I feel you. This atmosphere is pretty fun when you can enjoy it with your family." She thought for a moment, lowering her arms. She glanced down, then back up. "Not really. A lot of people don't even know we are siblings really. Like our last name isn't really all that common, so yeah it stands out, but really, I don't like to gloat that he is my brother. I don't want to be popular because of him." Megan explained in a slightly lower tone of voice. Although she loved her brother, and she really admired him, she mostly saw him as a goal, and really, that was the fun part of having a famous brother. Being able to compete in music with him.

"Right? I don't know why I didn't drag my mom along. She rarely has any fun taking care of things here for my dad. As for my brother, with him being on tour, its hard to drag him to do anything." She chuckled. She noticed his eyes glancing at the stands. "If you give me a hint as to what booth we are looking for, I may be able to help you look." She grinned, elbowing his arm.

NOTES, i recommend you to keep this short.
TAGS, @Jasper St. John
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll