MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

blackmail the universe, zel's babes
zel!Offline0 POSTS
female
---
hetersexual
cashier ;-;
OOC Account
ZEL'S
BABES
BLACKMAIL
THE UNIVERSE
MEGAN
COBURN
APPLICATION
FRINGE
SENIOR
nuclear battlefields energized, cold wars are heating up again. the tension's mounting. people, lift up your fists in revenge.
Megan will most likely want plenty of these! She is a very social and out going girl, and wants to be popular, but wants to be popular by her own means and not by her heritage or status. Probably won't happen, but a girl can dream? Megan is mostly fairly out-going and chill with people she can get along with. Sometimes she may even put on a face to get along with certain people to be able to fit in, but really she just wants to be popular for being her herself and not having to fit in with the specified crowd at the time.

Those who have earned it:

• @Jasper St. John
There might be some people who despise her dad or even her brother's band or even her. People who might be jealous that her dad is a congressman. I'm not really sure but hey, people can hate others for no reason yeah? She really despises elites who will just throw away those around them. Although being one of the "fringes" in the school, sucking up to those high standard elites isn't in her description. She will have no problem telling off one of those high-class assholes.

• @Name Here
Megan has a fantasy for the perfect love. They appreciate, care and respect each other. She has yet to come by or meet anyone she has really clicked with, not to mention there have been times where her mother has tried to set her up with someone. Sons of her friends, etc. Megan has gone through three years of her high school without a bf, and she hopes that her final year may change that.

I am also always up for one-night stands, or late-night drunk kind of things just to spice up the plot, but at the most part, i prefer go with the flow of the current plot type of situation.

• @Name Here
Born in South Carolina, she moved to Peachtree City when she was 10 years old. She has an older brother who is the lead guitarist in the band "Bewitchers". Her father is a congressman but not exactly well known in this area, as she lives here in Peachtree with her mother while her father is out of state working.

Megan was 3 years old when her father got his "high-status" job in congress. From the age of 3-10 they had travelled and moved a lot due to his job, causing Megan and her brother Adam to resort to music to be able to run away from the stress of the family. Megan lived in a total of 5 different states from the ages 3-10, which isn't bad, but that is a lot of states during that small time period.

When Mega and her family moved to Peachtree City when she was 10, they had finally found a home to stay, or so she hoped. Her father had gotten a position which required him to travel still, but they were able to find a place and the time in which he didn't have to drag his family with him. They had more money to pay for his travels and everything else back at home, considering at this time, her mother had quit to become a house wife for the most part. To deal with matters at home, that would require her husband, but she would able to do those things without him.

Her brother Adam started up his band when he was 18, and has since just gotten more famous. Megan started up in developing her own music when she was 13, about the beginning of high school and since then has been focusing on improving that.

NICHOLAS
SHIOTANI
APPLICATION
JOCK
JUNIOR
Will someone come for me? I “red, white, and blew it”. Unleashed my revenge, my body is detained. How could anybody do this?
Nicholas is very picky to who he will call a "friend". Being in such a high-class family, he is very arrogant, and think very highly of himself. To him, friends are something you have to prove to him. In other words, someone who he thinks is worthy of himself. I don't really see Nicholas having many real and honest friends. Mostly probably for popularity and cliques kind of friends. They also will have to be someone who can withstand his vanity and his ego. Although he can be nice at times, you really gotta crack him to get that.

those who have earned his trust:

• names here
Nicholas is sure to have PLENTY of these. Like his personality isn't all the greatest, and sometimes he is just a jackass all around. Sometimes you would think he purposely creates enemies just to be spiteful. Nicholas isn't a horrible horrible person, he is just very egotistic, vain, cocky, arrogant. Typical lonely rich kid type. So do not be afraid to start a plot with me where your character and mine just hate each other, cause please do bring forth the drama!

those who have earned his hate:

• names here
Nicholas is demisexual, although he does not know yet either he prefers females or males, all he knows is that he probably won't have a sexual attachment to you unless he has a personal attachment with you. He is a hard person to get down to the core and really see the good side of him, despite him being very flirty, and sometimes flirtatious without him even knowing. I'm open to exploration plots in his sexuality as well and if you have the kind of character that can get down to his bones, and they just annoy the heck of him, I enjoy those types of relationships too. The love/hate plots are always exciting.

those who have earned his trust:

• names here
Nicholas comes from a very traditional Japanese family. Mostly his grandmother's side whom comes from a family of dojo owners. Practicing the art of the sword. Nicholas takes kendo lessons and competitions outside of school, but within school he does a variety of sports. His father is the last son of his grandmother. His father had moved to America in his late twenties where he had met his mother. His mother is an American florist who specializes in Japanese floral.

Nicholas is the youngest son of these two out of three children. He has an older brother and two sisters. Although Nicholas is from a well off family, his family is more popular back in Japan, than it is here in America. He is though popular for his kendo and martial arts competitions that are held outside of school hours.

FIRST
LASTNAME
APPLICATION
ONE
TWO
Betrayal. I peel away the days. Medals are useless. Uncle Sam's forgotten me. I'm not important – no one will ever come, I'll never be found!
“This is breaking news: It appears that Air Force One was shot down somewhere over the Middle East this morning by a sleeper cell of rogue terrorists, firing a Stinger Missile. The pilot and all passengers are unaccounted for. The President's whereabouts are presently unknown, and he is presumed missing. The Vice President, Secretary of State, and principals of the military are assembling our nation stands at Defcon 3.”

The greatest crisis. Will someone come for me? I “red, white, and blew it”. Unleashed my revenge, my body is detained. How could anybody do this? Betrayal. I peel away the days. Medals are useless. Uncle Sam's forgotten me. I'm not important – no one will ever come, I'll never be found. God, get me out of this hell! Nuclear battlefields energized. Cold wars are heating up again! The tension's mounting. People, lift up your fists in revenge. The stage is set. Who will be the first to blink? We can't go to war. Remember “that Vietnam thing”? Peace at any price with a gun to your head – bang, bang! Weakness runs in your family, but runs in mine is death. This is your five minute warning. Burn all your classified documents, and if cooler heads don't prevail, first strike from a political dead man.

“Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive. He understands only one language: Action! And he respects only one word: Force! No sign of them stopping, no time for back channel communiques. We need all the help we can get. Air strikes! An invasion! Retaliate, I say!”

“The will of good men cannot counter the terrible strain of war.”

Blackmail the universe with the greatest of calamities. Awaken those sleeping giants in the dust of the ground. With their skin destroyed, unjust to innocence. Lawful possessor of the world's last twenty-four hours. Terror and ugliness reveal what death really means, and in hatred, you see men as they really are. If chosen over heaven, Earth will have been for them all along, only another region of hell.
“This is breaking news: It appears that Air Force One was shot down somewhere over the Middle East this morning by a sleeper cell of rogue terrorists, firing a Stinger Missile. The pilot and all passengers are unaccounted for. The President's whereabouts are presently unknown, and he is presumed missing. The Vice President, Secretary of State, and principals of the military are assembling our nation stands at Defcon 3.”

The greatest crisis. Will someone come for me? I “red, white, and blew it”. Unleashed my revenge, my body is detained. How could anybody do this? Betrayal. I peel away the days. Medals are useless. Uncle Sam's forgotten me. I'm not important – no one will ever come, I'll never be found. God, get me out of this hell! Nuclear battlefields energized. Cold wars are heating up again! The tension's mounting. People, lift up your fists in revenge. The stage is set. Who will be the first to blink? We can't go to war. Remember “that Vietnam thing”? Peace at any price with a gun to your head – bang, bang! Weakness runs in your family, but runs in mine is death. This is your five minute warning. Burn all your classified documents, and if cooler heads don't prevail, first strike from a political dead man.

“Appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive. He understands only one language: Action! And he respects only one word: Force! No sign of them stopping, no time for back channel communiques. We need all the help we can get. Air strikes! An invasion! Retaliate, I say!”

Blackmail the universe with the greatest of calamities. Awaken those sleeping giants in the dust of the ground. With their skin destroyed, unjust to innocence. Lawful possessor of the world's last twenty-four hours. Terror and ugliness reveal what death really means, and in hatred, you see men as they really are. If chosen over heaven, Earth will have been for them all along, only another region of hell.

+ PHARAOH LEAP
+ PHARAOH LEAP
sundaeOffline7 POSTS
Let's stick with the motto YOLO, no time to waste
male
senior
demi
student
Elite

Megan Coburn& Jasper

throwing Jasper at you and Megan because i think there could be a connection.
tbh Jasper had probably told her: "you could be cuter if (insert here everything he’d have changed)". Maybe it happened during their freshman or sophomore year, but he didn’t most likely remember it.
But with his mother being an event planner… Maybe she’s trying to get the participation of the Bewitchers for an event, maybe she kinda failed, and she’s pushing this mission onto her son. So while Jasper would try to get some interesting info about Megan’s bro, he would be wary of her meddlesome side. He'd try to find out the places where she feels comfortable and invite her because it seems like the best way to make her talk.

Sorry it’s short, but i hope it’s still useful ;v;

Lemme know what you think, and feel free to add/subtract/deny/ignore whatever you want!

ZelOffline6 POSTS
Single single single minded, minded Single single single minded, minded
Female
Senior
Heterosexual
Club DJ
Fringe
Jasper St. John and Megan

Yesss. Lol and megan would probably be a little oblivious to the fact that his goal is her brother's band. With it being summer vacation now too, it would make for a great opportunity for the two to hang out, and for him to try to convince her to have her brother and that to meet. Or try to anyway. I think this plot could go some where maybe. I'm a horrible pre-plotter xD lol Megan hangs out mostly in her studio that is in her basement, or at the club, or kind of anywhere were she can try to get attention from others.
hestiaOffline0 POSTS
Come with me, stay the night. You say the words but, boy, it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?
female
university
heterosexual
student
OOC Account
arielle davenport & Megan Coburn
Yes, she just graduated. And I'd totally love it if she did the music for some of Arielle's reels. She usually does her own, but she's not gonna turn down help from another fellow musician.

cedric schwarzer & Megan Coburn
Yeah...these two are definitely a bit more difficult to come up with something concrete. THey ran in completely different circles while he was still in Ridgeview so I'm not even sure how they'd know each other? It would probably have to be kendo or manga-related since I don't think she'd have gone to any of his volleyball games, tennis matches, or swim meets.
appleOnline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
old enuf
female
all the years
heterosexual
i am a clown
Administrator
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckthEg81qzckow.gif

& meredith
edie likes friends too so this gon be real nice & simple for them. while she wouldn't say she's v popular, edie has her foot in the door. aside from that, she's just super friendly, wanting to make sure people feel welcomed and included. IDK. i think they can at least get along well enough to consider each other p close friends. expand on this if you want <3 im terribad at plots most of the time.
& james
ok in my head i have this idea that james is really into local bands, small town music, bands that are just getting started bc he wants to say he was at their concerts before they hit the charts or grew in numbers sO. when he finds out her brother is in Bewitchers, best believe he'd be there like "hey hi hello".

at the same time, he's a pretty friendly guy so unless she gots prollems w/ him being a nerd then it's all good and he'll be a pal. ALSO. i should mention that he's constantly hovering between fringe and nerd anyway, so it's likely that they've been around each other multiple times before within school.

zel!Offline0 POSTS
female
---
hetersexual
cashier ;-;
OOC Account
@apple

meredith & megan
Yes <3 totally. I'm sure if meredith and megan are honest with each other they can be super close friends. Plus, i think they could do lots of stuff in the summer, like beaches, etc to possibly get their popularity up. Although that would take time away for megan with her dj job, but that is okay :3

james & megan
Definitely! Megan would love to have james tag along to concerts or what not. Megan some times helps her brother's band with music, if they need a dj or something or assistant sound director. so james could totally tag along to those! megan is the music club president so if he is in that club they would definitely know each other!
zel!Offline0 POSTS
female
---
hetersexual
cashier ;-;
OOC Account
Updated with Nicholas Shiotani! :D
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll