MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

FACULTY, summer flowers, male, art teacher, played by bear
bearOffline70 POSTS
when you see the sun, dear friend let it glow, don't shun it all, don't let it fall
thirty-three
male
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
Faculty
NICKNAME sunny AGE thirty-four YEAR faculty GENDER male SEXUALITY pansexual CLIQUE faculty OCCUPATION art teacher
SUMMER FLOWERS
PLAYED BY BEAR // SHE/HER // KARNEVAL, YOGI
★ born into a hippie commune that relied on sustenance farming, summer first learns to appreciate the natural wonders of the outdoors. his parents are free spirits, however, and it's not long before they're on the road again.

★ he's ten when he first discovers his real love - art of sculpture. first from clay from the riverbank and then the small pottery studio, the only one in a town of a few hundred.

★ homeschooled until the age of sixteen, it's not until summer learns about the possibility of art school, somewhere where he can pursue his passions, that he begs his parents to enroll him in a real school.

★ it's a tough two years to catch up on everything he's missed, but it's worth it when summer gets dropped off a thousand miles away, on a cross-country running scholarship at one of the most prestigious art schools in the country.

★ after graduation, his feet slowly bring him back to his home state: california. a few sculpture shows here and there bring him some attention as a local artist, but it's not really enough to pay the bills.

★ so he starts to teach at ridgeview. six years later, he's still here.

POSITIVES friendly, passionate,
open-minded, patient, generous NEGATIVES oblivious, absentminded,
vacuous, transparent, distractable QUIRKS digs through the trash on
occasion, only eats raw food,
runs barefoot
appleOffline8 POSTS
"run, run, lost boy," they say to me, "away from all reality."
i was alive for the boy is mine
female
of the virgo
heterosexual
co-captain of nugget night
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
mr. flowers let me love you. or let me make someone to love you. as per usual, he's gr8. best hippie best hippie. I'VE GOT SUNSHINE. ON A CLOUDY DAY.

don't forget to do your claims!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll