A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

EVENT 08. CANDYGRAM SALE, SEP 15 — OCT 31
532 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
WE GOT THE GLOW IN OUR MOUTHS, WHITE TEETH TEENS ARE OUT
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
08. CANDYGRAM SALE
SEP 15 — OCT 31
for the whole month of december, ridgeview high's student council is selling candy-grams! during this busy busy month of finals and projects before winter break, send your friends or favorite faculty members a little gift of candy and a note to cheer them up!

students have the option to purchase candy grams for anyone in the school (even themselves, if you need a little pick-me-up). you can write a little note or not, or sign the note or not!

fill out the form in-character, and your candy-gram will be delivered to the most recent in-character thread that the recipient is in.

this event runs from september 15th to october 31st.

To: Recipient
Note: Write something nice! Give them a compliment, or wish them good luck.
Signed: Sign your name! Or leave blank.

CODE
<div class="candygram_note"> <b>To:</b> Recipient<br> <b>Note:</b> Write something nice! Give them a compliment, or wish them good luck. <br> <b>Signed:</b> Sign your name! Or leave blank. </div>
51 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
alice walks up, smiling ear to ear, to the candygram stand, where two bright-looking volunteers look expectantly at her. candygrams were her favorite part of the holiday season, both sending and receiving. she slaps down three dollars onto the table and starts to scribble.

To: ainsley <333
Note: you look really cute today! love your hair! you're the best! AI love you! hehehehe

Signed: ALICEE

To: maura 'scout' scott
Note: i hope your day is as sweet as you are xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Signed: alice
61 POSTSALIAS butterCURRENTLY Offline
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
senior
hetero
local retail associate
Fringe
To: my racing king, cruz
Note: What's shakin good lookin? Enjoy this like a good race
Signed: Triney ♥
To: dean
Note: enjoy the candy, bro
Signed: Titty
To: flo
Note: you cute little adorable girl, I hope you'll enjoy the candy!
Signed: Trinity

Trinity normally didn't think to be part of these school things,
but for some reason she was in the mood. Maybe it was because this was her senior year? Digging in her pocket she pulled out a twenty, since that's all she had, and handed it to the kids. "Keep the change," she said as she began to scribble.
70 POSTSALIAS autoCURRENTLY Offline
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
with the money he'd somehow obtained from a certain childhood friend, the senior bounced up to the candy gram table. the main objective, of course, was to get himself some of those sugary canes. he had all the intentions to peek into their money bin but, the volunteers' heated gazes seemed to quickly distract him.

blinkingly, dean forked over the paper bill, "i want nine of them," he said, though quickly dug into his pocket to pull out two candy canes that didn't look entirely like the ones provided by the student council, "but titty and scotty are gettin' candy canes from the peewee factory."

the volunteers stared at him suspiciously as he jabbed a pickle-flavoured candy cane into the note addressed to trinity watson, and a bacon-flavoured candy cane into the one for maura scout.

To: me
Note:
Signed: dean

To: cruddy cruz? how do u spell ur name
Note: if u dun want the candy cane ill take it off ur hands
Signed: d

To: tits
Note: hahaha

To: toriririririri
Note: gimme the candy cane tho ok

Note:

To: merodoth
Note: xoxo sauce

To: benjamin lee? wait whats ur full name benny
Note: come visit me over xmas pal

To: old lady maura
Note: oink oink

Note:

51 POSTSALIAS autoCURRENTLY Offline
i don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me.
female
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
Loner
she wasn't exactly one to partake in most school events. however, as the seventeen-year-old walked passed the candy gram table, all she could really think about were the candy canes... what with her near obsession with sugar and all. it was for an honourable cause, she supposed. not to mention the fact that her best friend used to be a part of the student council as well.

walking up to the two volunteers, kerina meticulously counted the exact amount of coins required before she began to scribble on the notes.

To: Florence Underwood
Note: Merry Christmas. Happy New Year as well if I don't see you before school starts.
Signed: Kerina Chevalier

To: Counselor, Ms. Lisbet Sumida
Note: Merry Christmas whether you celebrate it or not.

To: Piper Finch
Note: Good luck on your SATs.

To: Felix Florentiy
Note: Good luck on your SATs. Merry Christmas if you celebrate it.

To: Trinity Watson
Note: Thanks for last time. Merry Christmas if you celebrate it.

42 POSTSALIAS autoCURRENTLY Offline
we're here for a good time, not a long time. so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day.
seventeen
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
honestly, he wasn't even here to contribute to the holiday spirit. he was just here to be a dick to his friends like always.

"you guys take debit?" spencer asked the two volunteers who stared up at him blankly. hazel eyes rolled, "fuckin' commoners. here." he sighed whilst tossing over the paper bill he'd slipped out of his wallet.

To: Hunter
Note: Cheers, pal!
Signed:

To: Teagan
Note: Happy Xmas!
Signed:

To: Keegan
Note: Have a good one, bud!
Signed:

once he had finished writing, the jock pulled out three sriracha-flavoured candy canes, which happened to look exactly like the mint ones provided by the student council. he handed them over along with the notes he wrote. "make sure they get it, or your asses will." he said with a mischievous but malicious grin.

hunter carter, teagan crowley, keegan moon
37 POSTSALIAS autoCURRENTLY Offline
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
fifteen
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative
candy gram was probably one of ainsley's favourite school events throughout the year. mostly because she'd get to leave little notes for her friends and it always felt a lot like she was leaving love letters instead. maybe because she had the tendency to draw hearts all over said notes.

she had already counted all the money she would need and, as she raced up to the candy gram table, her enthusiasm was practically reeking. grinning a bit too brightly, the sophomore practically shoved her money into the face of a volunteer, "i need... like, a lot. i'll let you know how many i've written once i'm done!"

To: ALILILILICE ❤
Note: ali ali ali ali aliiii!! merry christmas! let's meet up when i get back! do you want anything from japan? i'm going to japan btw! i'll bring you a cute gemini phone charm at least ok!!! ❤
Signed: LILLY ❤

To: KELLILLILLILLI ❤
Note: MERRY CHRISTMAS KELLI!!! ❤ let's meet up with alice when i get back from japan!! i wish i could take you with me, we'd get to go to a maid cafe together or something. :( but i'll bring you a present! do you want some cute notebooks? i bet you want some cute notebooks! kyahaha! ❤
Signed: LILLY ❤

To: ROBBY & RYAN ❤
Note: robyn can ryan come to japan with me for christmas? ahahaha jk! let's have fun when i'm back ok? snap or text me everything you make over the break! i wanna see them all!! ❤
Signed: AINSLEY ❤

"i almost forgot!" ainsley suddenly stopped in midst of her scribbles and heart-drawings. quickly, she dug into her bag to pull out a wasabi-flavoured candy cane meant for mitsuo williams. there was a funny twinkle in her eyes as she placed it down on the table before she proceeded to write her note for him.

To: MICKEY ❤
Note: メリークリスマス, ミッキー!! let's have fun in japan! i'm almost done setting up your date/finding your soulmate too! i'll tell you the deets when we're on the plane ehehe! ❤
Signed: AIKA-NEECHAMA ❤

To: ARATA-NII ❤
Note: MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS ARATA-NII!!! ❤ i can't wait to spend it with you in japan! and stuff see you on the plane! ❤
Signed: AIKA ❤

To: TEAGGY ❤
Note: merry christmas teaggy!!! do you want anything from japan? you do, don't you? i'll get you something cute! do you have plans for the break? snap or text me all the pics ok!!! ❤
Signed: AI ❤

To: TOMMY ❤
Note: merry christmas prince tommy! ❤ have lots of fun with datty and show me snaps and selfies of your dates ok? ❤ i'm going to japan over the break so if you want anything lemme know!!!
Signed: AINSLEY ❤

To: HUNTER-SENPAI ❤
Note: merry christmas hunter! what're you doing for the break? are you gonna have fun with teaggy & co.? talk to you when i get back! p.s. i'm going to japan, do you want me to bring you anything? ❤
Signed: AINSLEY T. ❤

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
68 POSTSALIAS kimmyCURRENTLY Offline
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fourteen
male
freshman
bicurious
part time dojo helper
Delinquent
Mitsuo did his best to act casual as strolled up to the candy gram table and began pulling out dollar bills and stolen change. "I've got a few." he stated as he totaled up his costs before sliding the cash on the table. He took up a corner before he began scribbling down his notes.

To: Aika
Note: Don't get your tongue stuck to a poster of a hot boy this winter. I'm not coming to help you.
Signed: micchan
To: Mr. Flowers
Note: Thanks for always letting me come in to work.
Signed: Mitsuo
To: Rowan
Note: ������������ thanks for dancing lessons
Signed: mitsuo
28 POSTSALIAS nickCURRENTLY Offline
all my love I know we're waitin' for this
male
senior
bisexual
firefighter
Jock
To: summer
Note: hey man. miss u. got a new giuseppe ;)

To: kyounai
Note: yo throwing a candy party @ my place wanna come c:

To: glenda
Note: hey, dis one is actually 4 ur teacher alfie can u give him it pls
33 POSTSALIAS ViviCURRENTLY Offline
Try and look ahead, tomorrow's brighter I know
Fourteen
Female
Freshman
Straight
Preschool Assistant
Nerd
To: Noalani Aikane
Note: Sorry for squishing you. Hope you cheer up more. ^^
Signed: Claire ~
58 POSTSALIAS SEAMUSCURRENTLY Offline
seventeen
male
JUNIOR
DEMISEXUAL
WAITER
Jock
The memory of going home with Noalani Aikane was still fresh on Dakota's mind. He wasn't that kind of person, he wasn't promiscuous or quick to befriend people, but he couldn't deny it: he'd went home after the party with Noa. He didn't regret that part, but he did regret painting the older boy's wrist in gold paint and getting it all over Noa's clothes and blankets because, as it turns out, acrylic paint doesn't dry as quickly as Dakota had imagined.

He regretted it, and he still hadn't told Noalani sorry. So when candygrams were announced Dakota slapped down the cash- previously his lunch money- and began scribbling a note to give to Noalani Aikane.

To: Dear pumpkin,
Note: Sorry for turning you gold that night and ruining your blankets and shirts and everything.
Thanks for fixing exhibit A, sharing some of Hawaii with me, and supporting the team even when I tricked you into a skirt.

Please don't forget to tell our kids about all the fun we had when we're old and boring, Robin.
Signed: Jade Rabbit
34 POSTSALIAS HollowCURRENTLY Offline
We are the jack-o-lanterns in july, setting fire to the sky
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Bisexual
Student
Delinquent
what was he even doing here? This was stupid, he knew it, and he knew he'd never hear the end of it. Yet here he was getting a candygram for his stupid kitten. He had walked by several times, debating, before he just said screw it and stomped up to the table, slamming down more than enough money, growling out that he'd take one. Sighing and rubbing his temple, he rolled his eyes as he started scribbling on the piece of paper. ->Sukomaru Likea

To: My stupid annoying kitten
Note: well, since you're my boyfriend and all... Don't let this go to your head... love you.
Signed: You know who.

76 POSTSALIAS TypoCURRENTLY Offline
Without you baby is a waste of time. Yeah, our first date, boy, the seasons changed.
Nineteen
Male
Junior
demisexual
Poet
Loner
Okay, he wasn't one for sending these things. He would Send one to Dakota. He wanted to send one to him but he felt like that would be too embarrassing and he couldn't deal with it. So he stood outside till everyone had left the room before slipping in. Noalani didn't hate people. That was way too much effort for him. Yet.. He had something that needed to be said to a certain football player. Something he couldn't let go. So after making his way into the room, he placed the money down on the table lazily. Before starting to write a gram. After all, this wasn't going to end well for him either way.
He might have been digging his grave but there were some things the cat couldn't let slide no matter how much he tried.

keegan moon

To: Know-it-all

Note: Winter has set in, the days are cold. Yet even the winter nights is nothing can compare to the ice that coats your frozen soul. When the night breaks, the sun shines. The citizens celebrate the new day. Gather together, the day has brought forth a feeling that makes the heart's sing with joy… yet one heart stays cold, lonely and 'better' than others. ‘Woe is thee.’ you hear as the holiday passes and you find yourself sad because you can’t value others around you. Happy holidays

Signed: ‘woe is me.’

user posted image
19 POSTSALIAS TypoCURRENTLY Offline
I'm shouting out loud, the one you counted out of the game. oh wow, take a good look at me now
Seventeen
Male
Junior
Homosexual
Paitner/wrestler
Creative
Okay so, after meeting up with the weird boy known as Dakota Lane,
giving him Pizza, Akihiko found himself amused. The boy and his boyfriend were just weird.
One was hyper the other was cold and glaring at him behind the smaller males back.
So Akihiko had to admit the duo was pretty damn funny. Now normally he didn't send things like this, but for the pure fact that Dakota was amusing he thought he'd send the boy one just see what happens when his grumpy boyfriend found out. This was what you got for glaring at someone's kind gesture. So after walking into the room, putting the money down on the table, Akihiko found himself laughing at what he had to say.

dakota lane

To: City slicer
Note: Not sure what to put here. So let's try this a different way. Here is some candy for you. Please don't text me again wanting pizza. Next time I won't answer you. Feel free text me for anything NONfood related. Till then. Enjoy your candy, you weird little guy. you're pretty amusing. Good luck with that grumpy guy.
Signed: NOT your pizza boy
9 POSTSALIAS CorylinCURRENTLY Offline
Have i lost my mind?
Female
Freshman
Asexual
None of your business
Loner
Luna was done. Absolutely done. If only the seating chart was different. Benny was the absolute worst annoyance Luna had ever met.
Most others would avoid her, not annoy her outright. Luna was willing to do almost anything to get Benny to stop.

<div class="candygram_note">
<b>To:</b> Benny Li<br>
<b>Note:</b> Leave me alone. Please.<br>
<b>Signed:</b> Luna
</div><p>
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll