A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

let it roll, tag: Nate
22 POSTSALIAS TypoCURRENTLY Offline
Temper temper, time to explode. Feels good when I lose control
sevnteen
male
Junior
pansexual
wrestler
Loner
Dancing underneath the skies of lust.Yeah feed the rain 'Cause without your love. My life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust.
OUTFIT: here
Okay so today was the day. Today was his first day at this new school. Sure it might seem weird transferring in the winter but it wasn’t like he was transferring from a different state. No, he was just changing schools in the same district because of his mother. So it wouldn’t be hard for him to catch on and pick up where he left off at his old school. So Hideki found himself groaning when he had to introduce himself to the classroom. Although it seemed like his British accent was a hit with a few girls. Hearing them squealing quietly to himself Hideki watched them under their bangs. People were weird. Walking over to his seat he sighed when his teacher assigned him a chair. Oh well, he didn’t mind he got to sit by the door. He could dart out of the class without having to worry about others getting in his way.

By the time the third period had rolled around Hideki realized that people were looking at him. Figured he wore a tiara and he also wore his bangs long. Too long but he didn’t care to show off his eyes to others. It was his choice how he wanted to wear his hair after all. So instead of saying anything Hideki grinned and looked over at them. Making sure the teacher wasn’t paying him any mind he flipped off the boy's who was talking about him. He didn’t care for negative attention after all. Once his third period was over Hideki was actually enjoying himself because lunch would be soon and that meant that he could escape to some freedom for once. Where did he want to eat his lunch was one question. He could always take the girls up on their offer to eat with them. He was sure that burn the guys to know Hideki was surrounded by all the pretty girls.

Hel, just thinking about it, that sounded like a good idea. He wanted to see all the guys look at him with envy and hate. He loved being hated just as much as he loved being liked. After all, you couldn’t have a good story if you didn’t have someone challenge you. Although, he really didn’t feel like having a big lunch. So by time lunch rolled around he seen the girls waiting for him. So he waved his hand at them. ”I’ll catch you later, love.” He flicked his hands at the girls before running off. Making his way over to his locker he quickly grabbed his book bag. Grabbing out his book bag he pulled out a strawberry bonbons.

Locking his locker back he made his way past all the hungry kids to head straight for the rooftop. Going past the stairs he smiled when he pushed the door open. Feeling the cool air against his skin he smiled happily. Oh, he hopped it started snowing so he could play in the snow and just forget about the rest of his classes. Making his way over to the edge of the building he flopped down on the cold roof. Well, that was going to take a few minutes to get used to, wasn’t it? Grinning to himself he pulled his legs up so his feet were placed firmly on the floor. Leaning back on the roof he got comfortable when he started to unravel his candy, popping one, two, in his mouth before looking up at the sky This was how the day should be. Peaceful and him eating his sweets.

19 POSTSALIAS seamusCURRENTLY Offline
as the world comes to an end i'll be here to hold your hand because you're my king and i'm your lionheart.
fifteen
male
freshman
homosexual
professional youtuber
Nerd
i'm open, you're closed
where follow, you'll go

# 395
I'm quiet, you know. You make a first impression... I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind.
Ignatius couldn't do it. Not today. With the lunchroom buzzing, Ignatius put his earbuds in and headed for the back of the line. If people spoke, he didn't hear them above Howie Day singing Collide in his ears.

'The dawn is breaking, a light shining through. You're barely waking and I'm tangled up in you, yeah...' the words began mellowly. Nate reached for a small cup of green and purple grapes, a carton of chocolate milk, a slice of pepperoni pizza, and a cup of chocolate pudding. Where were the gummy worms when you needed them? As an afterthought he grabbed some lime jello, too, before paying for his lunch. With tray in hand Nate paused a few steps from the register, his eyes sweeping the crowded room. Without his hat no one would recognize him, right? It was fine... right? Anxiety still came crashing down, filling his mind with 'what if's' that scared him.

Nope. No. Not happening. Nate beelined straight for the cafeteria door, only to realize it wasn't the door he expected. This door lead to a small room with concrete stairs. There was an intimidating door beyond that- was it an electrical room? Sighing, Nate glanced up the stairs, then to the door. He could just sit here, but what if a custodian came? There really was only one option: climb the stairs.

So, that's what he did, one after another, until he reached the top of the stairs. It was now or never. He pushed the door open, squinting as he was met with sunlight. Stepping onto the roof, Nate shielded his eyes, scanning the horizon in front of him, before he set his tray on the air conditioning unit. Now that he was up here, why not eat here? Nate glanced to his left as he picked up his chocolate milk, eyes widening as he realized he wasn't alone.

"Ah... Hi?" Nate mumbled, staring blatantly at the blonde before him, his earbuds still playing music and silencing the world. If he'd known how the female students acted earlier he wouldn't have blamed them. Hideki Axel was the most attractive male he'd seen, hands down. Maybe that's why Nate didn't want to leave- maybe he could get the cute guy to talk to him where it was only the two of them on the roof. It was worth a shot.

NOTES — hi you beautiful soul <3

sevnteen
male
Junior
pansexual
wrestler
Loner
Dancing underneath the skies of lust.Yeah feed the rain 'Cause without your love. My life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust.
Resting on the roof actually felt pretty nice to him. He was not only by himself but he didn't have to worry about no one talking his head off or no one glaring at him because he seemed to be popular with all the girls. It wasn’t his fault he had a drop-dead voice that attracted the opposite sex. Just thinking about it made him laugh. Laying there he raised a foot just slightly as if he was kicking at the air. While in reality, he was actually adoring his knee-high boots. He really loved them.

He was going to wear them this week to break them in better. Putting his feet back down h just tossed one arm behind his head while looking up at the sky. He could actually fall asleep here if he really wanted. No one would know anyway. Where his eyes were hidden he could sleep in class and no one would know so long as he propped his head upon his palm. Smirking at the thought he really couldn’t help but be amused now.

Hearing the roof door open he tilted his head over to see who it was. The first thing he noticed was it was a short guy. The second thing he noticed was the hair. What was that? Seafoam green? Well, he had to admit that wasn’t something the Brit was used to seeing. Although he wasn’t going to call out to him first in case it was another loner that wanted to be by himself. So instead he watched him from under his bangs to see what he was going to do. It seemed like he was coming over here.

So he found himself laughing inwardly when he was called out to like that. He had all intentions of just acting like he was asleep till he got a better view of him. Well hello. Even his eyes were that pretty color. Hell, his eye was breathtaking. Since when did he love the color green so much? Well, he was wearing green today so he might as well say hello to the king of green. Pulling himself up from where he was lying he found himself grinning playfully. Okay that might come off as a little weird, right? Backup. ”Hello there, love.” He smiled playfully at Ignatius, his British accent strong. Looking over Ignatius, Hideki actually found himself interested now.

Scooting over he pat the roof beside of him, inviting him to sit next to him. ”delighted to make your acquaintance.” he chimed happily. Maybe that was a bit nicer than it should be to meet someone but hey. Nate called out to him first so he was just being the polite British man here by being nice back to him. Hell, he even went as far as holding out some of his candy. ”I’m Hideki, it’s a pleasure.” The blonde said with a playful little smile and a snicker to follow behind it. Okay, he could only be so nice before he amused his own self. But he was sure that was a good enough impression for the time being. Giving Nate enough time to get a few or not he pulled the bag back into his lap to get another piece for himself. Sure he could say something but he was more interested in how Nate was going to come back to what he said. Or how he said it rather.

as the world comes to an end i'll be here to hold your hand because you're my king and i'm your lionheart.
fifteen
male
freshman
homosexual
professional youtuber
Nerd
i'm open, you're closed
where follow, you'll go

# 385
I'm quiet, you know. You make a first impression... I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind.
Nate couldn't hear him. Why...? Scrunching up his face for the briefest moment, Nate felt out of place. Was this some kind of joke? The words in his ears were Maroon 5 lyrics, singing the words "Make it alright, need a little sweetness in my life. Your sugar, yes, please! Won't you come and put it down on me?" Was this the soundtrack to this moment? This was so weird. That's when it hit him: he had headphones. Pulling them out of his ears forcefully, he smiled.

"Sorry." Nate offered, tucking his tan shorts pocket. That left him standing there, smiling, holding chocolate milk in shorts and a black tank top, with over-sized red sneakers he thought were going to make him cool, but had yet to do so.

When Hide patted the roof beside him, Nate chuckled nervously- was that his fault? Were they now a non-verbal duo? Hide quickly erased those fears with that pretty British accent of his, leaving Nate silent as he- again- stared at the blonde rather than walking over to him. That is, until Hide held out the candy. Now he had to, despite years of being told never to accept candy from strangers. His blank stare shifted back to a smile as he hopped excitedly stepped over to Hide with his chocolate milk.

This is where someone who loved Nate, some narrator he imagined earlier, or some audience he devoted so much time to, could have warned him: you forgot your tray. But no, there were no voices, just Hideki's and his as he plopped down beside Hide in approximately the spot the boy had patted before taking one of Hide's candies.

"Nate." Nate introduced simply before putting the candy into his mouth to silence himself. It was definitely strawberry. Nate smiled to show his approval. The snickering didn't bother him a bit. But maybe he should share- Nate glanced down at his chocolate milk, then up at the air conditioner where he'd left his tray.

Alright. This was fine. Just brush it off. Nate kept smiling, looking back at Hide confidently.

"Great minds think alike, huh? This is such a nice spot." Nate chimed. If Hide didn't stop him, Nate wasn't above mentioning how pleasant the weather was being at that moment. You know, for being December.

NOTES — everything's fine.

sevnteen
male
Junior
pansexual
wrestler
Loner
What was that look about? Did he say something weird to Nate already? Watching the shorter male Hideki just hummed to himself wondering what the other was thinking. It wasn't until he saw the earbuds being pulled out did he realize he ha headphones in. well, that one was on him because he didn't notice it sooner. Oh well, both made a mistake this time it seemed. So he let it go. Noticing what Nate was wearing finally he gave a playful grin. His eyes following the boys every movement from under his bangs. what was with him? He seemed nervous almost. Did he look like a bad guy here? Just thinking about it he rolled his eyes. That was cute though, wasn't it?

What really got his attention was the fact that Nate seemed happy that the candy was offered to him. Chuckling a bit he just wiggled the bag at him as if he was telling him to get more if he wanted it. With Nate beside of him, giving him his name. Hideki couldn't help but snicker. "Nate? That's your actual name? Loo at you. you are a gift of God, aren't you?" He chuckled a bit more, grabbing some candy for himself, Leaning back just a bit as he went to cross his ankles getting comfortable. Maybe his British accent would let him get away with teasing him a bit with his name. "You're right though, great minds do think alike, love." he said with another laugh, this time more playful

He wasn't sure if Nate was being honest there or if he was making conversation. Either way, it made him happy because it amused him. Although when his eyes followed to what Nate was looking at he noticed the tray of food. "Oh." The blonde called out before swinging his feet around to pull himself up. Was that his fault? Probably he was the one that had called Nate to sit with him but honestly. Them eyes had him captivated already. So reaching over on the air condition he grabbed the boys tray before making his way back to Nate, holding out his tray he grinned playfully as he went to tease him.

"You know. in my country. It's commentary to thank someone for getting your food and being hospitality." He snickered, bending down in front of him. Maybe he should watch what he says and how but. "oh.. speaking of.. how rude of me. I'm in the state for a few months and I'm already being rude like most Americans." He snickered as he sat the tray down next to Nate. Sliding his hands back he cupped the side of Nates face. To where his hands slid into the green locks, His thumbs barely inches from the boy's ear. Why? A formal greeting of course. He didn't need the boy to pull away or move that might be awkward for them. Plus, he might be flirting a little. First, he kissed the right cheek, then the left. Pulling his hands away Hideki grinned, sitting back down next to Nate.

"Pardon my poor excuse for manners. I sometimes forget how to greet a beautiful bloke." He laughed to himself mostly this time as he went back to how he was sitting earlier and resting back on his elbows just slightly. "Oh, by the way! Can you show me around sometime?" Did he need someone to? No. Did he want someone to? Not really he was pretty smart. But was he using this to get someone Nate to spend time with him later? Yes. He knew a good opportunity when he saw it.

fifteen
male
freshman
homosexual
professional youtuber
Nerd
i'm open, you're closed
where follow, you'll go

# 465
More candy? Hot, had an accent, and generous? Okay, yeah, this was the stuff of daydreams. Nate pulled two more from the bag but held them in his hand this time rather than eating it right away.

"Ignatius. My parents are Roman Catholic." Nate clarified. He was Roman Catholic, too, but he didn't name himself. Ignatius was the name of the first Christian bishop to use the term 'catholic church' in his writing, and some other stuff his parents had told him once-upon-a-time. It was the name of a few Catholic figures, but that didn't mean it didn't sound ridiculous. Yet, there wasn't a hint of hesitation from Nate: he wasn't going to feel ashamed or belittled if a stranger didn't like his name. He didn't pick it, why should he be judged for it? Though, honestly? If this British blonde could just call him 'love' instead, he'd die happy. Who needed individual names when 'love' sounded so perfect?

Wait. Was Hideki really going to get his food? Nate watched silently, his expression slipping, replaced by thoughtfulness as Hideki walked away, grabbed the tray, and returned. When Hide finally offered it to him, Nate reached for it silently, glancing at the contents as if they were new to him as he set the treats from his hand onto the plate, next to the pizza. When Hideki went on to say he should say thanks, Nate turned his green gaze back to Hideki, flashing a smile.

"Thank you, Hideki." Nate offered sincerely, realizing he'd made no effort to move the tray. Hide did, though, setting it down beside them. Honestly Nate didn't mind, though it seemed a bit strange until he felt Hide's hands on his face. Why...? If Hide thought Nate seemed nervous before, there was no mistaking the widening of his eyes or the way he held his breath, just... waiting. He only started breathing again when the cheek kisses were finished and Hideki sat back at his side. Without a word, Nate's gaze followed Hide, watching him silently again. He really had to stop doing that, but there was really nothing he could say or do that seemed appropriate, so he just stared blankly, waiting... Ah- waiting for that. For the word beautiful to leave Hide's lips.

Without warning Nate fell onto his back, covering his face with his hands only to spread his fingers slightly so he could peek at Hideki- was he watching?- before quickly "closing" his fingers again to hide his green eyes.

"Okay." Nate agreed, the word mumbled by the edge of his palms against his lips. Okay, he'd show him around. Okay, this was happening. "Do you want my lunch?" More mumbled speech as he laid on the roof, letting his eyes close as he tried to regroup.

NOTES — not fine.

sevnteen
male
Junior
pansexual
wrestler
Loner
"Ignatius?" He repeated to himself trying to remember that one. "Oh! So your not only a Gift of God but you're also an fiery one. Hahaha, I'm gobsmacked, love. You have the perfect name." He complimented him. Sure he didn't see Ignatius as a fire type. No, but he bet the boy gave his name an all new meaning. Just thinking about it he couldn't help but grin happily.

Okay maybe he was reading too much into this but he was amused. It wasn't often he met someone with such an interesting name like Ignatius. Although if it was him, he'd like Nate better just because he didn't want everyone saying Ignatius, it seemed too special or perfect to be used by someone who would just make fun of it. "I think I'll be sick with my guns and call you, love. Love." He laughed a bit at himself.

Okay, so he was not excepting a thank you. He was mostly teasing and seeing if he could get Nate to do something for him. But seeing that smile and his honesty it made Hideki forget all about what he wanted to do in the first place so he just nodded his head in return only to look a bit dumbfounded when Nate feel back like that. Staring at him when he... what was that? Was he playing peek-a-boo with him? Hideki found himself bursting out into a laying fit.

Okay if he wanted to play that. Hideki had no problem going along with it because it amused him and he thought it was cute. That and what better way to send lunch then being playful and teasing a cutie? Flopping back on the cold roof, he looked over at Nate, waiting for him to look at him between his fingers. There!

Quickly moving his own hands to hide his face he snickered peeking through his fingers. Although, when he did he purposely moved his bangs out the way. Letting his crimson eyes peek through his long bangs. Something he would not do if it had been anyone else. He liked keeping his eyes hidden and making others guess what color his eyes were. Most would say blue because of a blue eye, blonde hottie. But no, his eyes were red.

"Blimey! That would be so ace! Thank you, Love!" He let a giggle escape his lips, mostly in a teasing manner to show Nate two could play this game. Only to move his fingers back, hiding his lovely red eyes. Giving a chuckle this time he stuck his tongue out when he, one last time, uncovered his eyes. "Only if you share with me." he remarked, addressing the food. He wasn't really hungry because he had his sweets. Yet he wouldn't say no to someone he was having fun with right now.

"You're really great. You're actually kinda awesome." He laughed out happily when he let his bangs all over his eyes, sitting back up. Maybe he was being too childish right now but it was rather fun seeing someone acting like this. He wasn't sure if it was because of the greeting or because he was just this excitable. "You know, its custom for the other party to say hello back. It's bloody rude not to return a greeting~" He teased playfully looking down at the green haired beauty. Maybe that makes him feel better to know he could return the favor.

fifteen
male
freshman
homosexual
professional youtuber
Nerd
i'm open, you're closed
where follow, you'll go

# 546
"Believe it or not, not many people say that," Nate chuckled at the compliment. It was sweet of Hideki to say whether or not it was true, so Nate wouldn't forget the simple gesture.

"If you insist." Nate agreed, his tone amused. That was playing it cool. That was avoiding that childish, excited noise he wanted to make, but couldn't make in front of Hideki. The noise that he would make in front of a mirror, tonight, when he was certain he was alone and this moment replayed in his mind.

There Nate was again, just staring at the blonde, not sure what to say or do next as he watched the playful teen reveal, then hide his red eyes. It was like Christmas. Red and green. They just belonged together. It was unasailable logic. Couldn't they just lay here, on the cold rooftop, staring back at Christmas their future man of his dreams each other all afternoon?

Did there have to be more to the day than this, right here, right now? Listening to the British accent saying love, like maybe it could be, maybe it wasn't something British people said to everyone they met, maybe... Maybe, probably, Ignatius Hugh had a bit of a crush that he was getting carried away with.

"I... I can't eat..." Nate stammered. How could anyone eat at a time like this? His stomach was flopping all around and all he wanted to do was calm down, not eat a bunch of sugary food! Maybe something healthy, but he hadn't really grabbed anything healthy had he?

Ugh, this is why the food pyramid was so important! Especially when Hideki went on complimenting him with words like 'great' and 'awesome'. From anyone else it'd feel like a cheap 'just-feel-better-mate!' but that easy laughter seemed like proof Hideki meant it. Yeah, the awesome dude who ate greasy pizza and green jello, not the awesome dude who chose a salad or, you know, an actual vegetable besides marinara sauce slathered thinly over the pizza crust. He couldn't possibly eat that food in front of Hide. Or ever.

Say hello back? Nate hesitated only a few seconds before he sat up, turning to face Hideki, his hands reaching out to mimic Hideki's earlier actions... well kind of. His fingers ran through Hide's hair in what could be claimed to be an attempt at finding his ears but was really just a pleasant excuse to feel Hide's hair against his fingers - that definitely sounded weirder than he expected it to!- before settling towards the back of his head.

Ears were in this general vicinity, right? Even if he'd drawn his hands too far out to actually feel Hide's ears without awkwardly clamping down... No, he'd just keep his hands at the edges of Hide's hair as he leaned forward to kiss Hide's left cheek, then his right. Instead of pulling away completely as Hide had, Nate leaned back only slightly, playfully grinning.

"How'd I do?" Nate whispered hopefully, watching for a hint of the red eyes or a smile, whichever he could get. Even a frown would do - he was hopeful that Hide would tell him he'd done poorly so he could kiss him again. That's why he wouldn't let go or move away.

NOTES — silly hide.

sevnteen
male
Junior
pansexual
wrestler
Loner
Hideki wasn’t surprised when he said that about his name. It wasn’t a name most people would really like. Yet here he was, he liked it because it seemed so different from all theses Matt, John, Spencer and Joe’s. So when Nate went on to say he could call him love, Hideki couldn’t help but be amused. Mostly because he was going to do it rather anyone liked it or not. It just seemed like a fitting name for the green hair male. Shaking the thought out of his head though he went to play ‘peek-a-boo’ with Nate instead to show him he could be just as playful if he wanted to. Frankly, right now he did because this was the most excitement he had since he started high school to be honest.

Wait he couldn’t eat? Tilting his head to the side he wanted to ask why but he shrugged it off. It wasn’t his business to ask. MAybe he really was having a stomach ache. That would explain why he sat the tray down in the first place. So Hideki just grinned happily. He was about to say something till he felt his cheeks being grabbed as such. He wanted to say that he only did that to make sure Nate wouldn’t pull away from him. But he kinda liked this so he was going to let the smaller boy play with his hair because he could feel his hair being played with. Even if his hair was thick and fluffy he knew when it was messed with.

Feeling Nate going left to right Hideki looked a bit confused. Luckily for him, his eyes were hidden so Nate couldn’t see. He’d let that one go. He’d accept the backward kiss because honestly, he could have just shaken his hand but he was being a bit selfish and sneaking in a kiss just in case they ended up hating one another later he could always play the ‘but you kissed me back’ card on him. Grinning when he thought about it, he couldn’t help but be amused because he so would do that too. For now, though, he was going to play nice and not say anything at all. Well, anything about the kissing that is.

How did he do? Thinking a moment, feeling the hands still on his face. Screw it. It was almost as if he was asking him to tell him he done it wrong. So he grinned wide, pointing at his cheeks. ”Kissing was fine! But the order was backward haha. Sign of respect is right and then left. But I'll settle for clumsy love… love.” He snickered playfully, tilting his head just a bit so his hair not only falls over the boy's hand more but to expose a glimpse of his eyes again. Maybe he was being mean and playful all in one. But honestly, he was having so much fun here. ”Ah, for getting it wrong I want the pudding.” What? He was a bit selfish and was going to use this to get the pudding, even if Nate already said he could have his food. He wanted to have him give it to him. Then again he wasn't above ‘stealing’ it.

Instead of moving from his sitting position Hideki just watched him with his uncovered eye. ”Oh! I bout bloody forgot something. Do you know where the Wrestling team meets? I have to get ready because our season is in bloom!” He laughed happily at the thought. He was going to have too much fun slinging others around. He might not look it but he was very strong and could take you down before you knew what hit you. ”I’d owe you one.” The blonde chimed in happily. Sure he could ask a teacher but it was more fun for him this way. To see if the other really was going to help him out or if he was just agreeing earlier to make him happy.

fifteen
male
freshman
homosexual
professional youtuber
Nerd
Clumsy love? Why didn't that sound like a bad thing? Even his insults set his heart fluttering. What was wrong with him? Nate wrapped his arms around his stomach without realizing he was doing it. It was a defense mechanism, though he hadn't intended for it to be. It was a way for him to protect himself, to keep himself guarded when it felt like everything about him was ready to burst forth the second Hide asked him to reveal even the most guarded facts. Was that possible? Maybe this is what having someone see right through you was really like. Whatever it was, he'd never felt it.

Wait- he got sidetracked. Had Hideki just said Nate was wrong? It actually mattered what cheek was first? Nate let his hands drop, grabbing the pudding off the tray with one hand. For a moment it seemed as if he was going to hand it to Hide- he definitely pulled it fron the tray to his chest, but it stopped there, guarded by both hands now, holding the cold pudding cup tightly.

"You can have the pudding if you let me try again." Nate declared, determination in his voice. Two could play at this game. He didn't even want the pudding cup, but he wanted to prove himself to Hideki.

"Ah... the wrestling team." Nate repeated, glancing at the door leading off the roof. "When's your meeting?" Nate quizzed, trying to decide whether he had time to find out before he had to lead Hide there. If it was right after lunch, there was no chance. If they met up after school for Nate to lead him there, Nate could find out in one of his classes and have an excuse to reconnect with Hideki after school.
TAGGED Hideki Axel
try harder. NOTES
sevnteen
male
Junior
pansexual
wrestler
Loner
”I mean… I already was going to let you. But since you holding my sugary treat for hostage I’ll let you, i don't want to have you Miffed.” He said in a joking, teasing, manner. He was starting to like this boy more and more now. He was very amusing. To think he was going to tell him no on the food just because he told Nate that he went the wrong way. So he tossed his arms out in a playful manner. ”I’ll even be nice and let you kiss me if you wanted as an apology for not telling you.” There, if he wanted a freeby now was his only chance.

Next time he would make him pay for it. Well not with actual money that would make him a hooker. Well… he did love his hooker boots. Looking down at his boots he got and image of himself up on a stage dancing in some shorts, a shirt that couldn’t even be considered a shirt and his white boots. Okay maybe he was to amused at himself dancing like that on stage. The thing that really amused him was the image of the green hair next to him and-

Shit! Nate was talking to him. When was the meeting? Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his schedule. Oh! ”Wednesday!” He said with a playful snicker. So considering how today was monday, Nate should have plenty time right? Smiling playfully Hideki leaned in closer to Nate, his bangs falling back over his exposed eye. ”That is, if you don’t mind. I could ask one them little Poppet’s to help me. I know most Poppet’s love the jocks anyways.” He laughed happily, maybe he was being a little mean to american girls saying all they really liked was a nice jock’s body.

Either way he pulled back to sit up straight instead of being in the boy's face. He didn’t need to make this weird and have him flee before he got that treat! That would make him sad, even if he had his bonbons over there. It wasn’t the same. ”Oh! Bloody hell. I didn’t even think to ask if you knew. I just assumed you would know the school since you look like someone of great intelect.” He grinned happily, he was being partly serious, partly flirtatious right now. Might as well sneak in a playful and honest flirting right?

fifteen
male
freshman
homosexual
professional youtuber
Nerd
What? Kiss him? Could Hide hear that drumming in Nate's chest? Probably not, but it sounded so loud to Nate- he couldn't understand how it didn't hurt to have his heart pounding. His lips parted, ready to speak, but no sound came. When was he ever going to get this chance again? Was this some kind of trick? Forget kissing Hide's cheeks! Thrusting the pudding into Hide's chest with a mumbled 'here', Nate then leaned forward, placing a quick, shy kiss against Hideki's lips.

... he did mean kiss his lips right?

"You said a kiss... haha." Nate replied nervously, as if he had done it to get away with something, and not because 'kiss my lips' is what he wanted Hide to mean.

"You know... I always thought the prince would be kissing the frog, hah. Guess life doesn't always work the way you think, huh? But it'd be pretty boring if it did..." He was rambling. Catching himself, Nate stopped. Talking incessantly wasn't going to fix things if he got Hideki's intention wrong, so he was just going to have to see what happened next whether he liked it or not.

"Oh! Yeah! I can tell you." Nate agreed with a triumphant smile. He could definitely find out by Wednesday! He'd know by the end of the day today. Probably by the end of his next class period, even if he had to ask every single student in that room if they knew. When Hide went on to mention 'puppets', Nate's expression shifted to confusion. He was going to ask puppets where the wrestlers met?

"Well if you want to ask puppets..." That's as far as he got before he trailed off. He couldn't even bring himself to say 'then you should' or any variation. Nope, he didn't want Hideki to ask anyone else. When Hide went on to say it looked like he knew and compliment him, Nate looked away, running his left hand through the hair behind his head in a nervous gesture. It was time to come clean.

"Ah... thank you." Nate mumbled shyly. "I ahm... had to move because... things got complicated. I'm not from here. I mean... I want to help, but I don't know how to wrestle, and none of the wrestlers would talk to a nerd like me even if I could wrestle, so... um," Nate glanced at his tray, examining what remained. Grapes, the slice of pizza, the two pieces of Hideki's candy, and his chocolate milk. Picking up the grapes Nate held them out to Hide in offering.

"Got any grapes?" Nate quizzed. It was from a viral video. Still, Nate didn't want to give them to him, he wanted the grapes- the only healthy item on the tray- but he had to give him something ... didn't he? Okay, probably not.
TAGGED Hideki Axel
duck song NOTES
sevnteen
male
Junior
pansexual
wrestler
Loner
Wait-- Did he actually just kiss him? He had to admit he was not expecting that. He didn’t think Nate would actually take him serious. Yet here he was, his face was hot as a sunburn right now. He could feel his ears burning just as hot. ‘Be careful what you wish for.’ Had always been just a saying he heard his mother and adults say but this? He felt his heart going crazy. Even if it was just a small kiss and a quick one, it still made his face go blood red because he wasn’t honestly expecting it. He was expecting Nate to just blush and pout or tell him no way. So yeah he could feel his heart in his throat right now. Luckily for him his sweet treat was shoved against his chest.

”Th-thanks..” he mumbled almost shyly this time. Giving a light little laugh when he looked away. Raising his hand up to cover the lower half of his mouth for a moment to compose himself and calm down. Wait! He knew that laugh. Reaching back to ruffle the back of his own head he gave a laugh in return. ”Haha.. No no it’s fine! I said a kiss.” The blonde reassured him, even if he was red as a lobster right now. Why? Because he felt like he was the one that caused this whole ‘misunderstandment’ that Nate seemed to think it might have been. Wait… frog? Well sure he could see why he said frog because the green hat and all but.. Okay if he wanted to call himself a frog then he could play along. After all look at him he wore a tiara all the time.

”Well Crikey. You have a point, Love. In that case. Maybe the Prince will turn to the prince of frogs.” Maybe he was humoring him because he thought it was strangely cute that he had to call himself a frog not to make it seem weird. Little did he know right? Tilting his head when he heard Nate go as far as to out himself like that. That had actually caused him to laugh happily waving his hand in a defensive manner. ”Nah, if i wanted to ask a poppet i would. But i don’t think the girls know where or when to meet the guys. So i’d be greatly appreciative if the nerd Showed me. I can make the Guv'nors know this nerd is my mate so the others will be nice to you, love.” Did he think about how that sounded? No he was so used to calling friends his mate that he didn’t even think about how an American guy might take that.

Grapes? Blinking a few times he wasn’t sure if that was an actual question or if he was asking if he wanted someone. So instead he just grinned as he reached over to his candy. ”Just Strawberries. But i’ll take some.” There kill two birds with one stone, right? Laughing a bit he opened his mouth as if he expected Nate to actually feed him. What? He was the one that called him a prince so why couldn’t he act like one and expect others to feed him grapes? Actually, after giving Nate time to deny or accommodate him he followed up with a simple, playful. ”I’m a loner, so if you need a place to hide out, come to meet me up here. You can geek out on what you do and i can get free snacks.” Okay maybe that was just an excuse but he couldn’t help but to be amused by the thought of Nate coming up here with treats and just escaping the others.

Wait he said he moved here for some reason right? ”Oh! Your reasoning. I’m sure whatever it is, it’ll get better. I just got bored and wanted a new scenery change! Then at the last moment, Ma got transferred to this town because they needed more surgeons. So .. does this mean im in your lilly pad now?” He joked with Nate, moving to sit in front of him so he could look at him instead of having to tilt his head to talk to him.

words
New template?
outfit
blah blah

fifteen
male
freshman
homosexual
professional youtuber
Nerd
There were no regrets. Honestly. As uncertain as he felt, he didn't regret it. Well, maybe that he hadn't kissed the guy for real, hadn't lingered, hadn't- wait. Right. He had been giving Hideki some say, sort of? A sort-of offered kiss was no time to get creepy and admit he had a crush on some guy he knew nothing about.

"You did say that. That's an American kiss for you." Nate joked. As in, he might have messed up the cheek kissing thing, but there was nothing quite like choosing the right side to mess up about kissing someone on the lips.

"Do you have a marker?" Because yeah. Every guy carried around a marker just in case someone like Nate needed one. Nate didn't have one, and his backpack was in his locker because, well, he didn't want to really be a nerd who carried his books everywhere.

Wait... prince of frogs? What? Nate paused, trying to figure out what that actually meant. When he said he was a frog he was referring to his hat, to his web persona- it was a cute joke for the youtuber, a sort of casual jest. But what was Hideki referring to? After considering it for a second, however, something else hit him: Hideki didn't know he was a youtuber, did he? Well, if he did, he hadn't given any hint of it yet. So was that him playing along with a crazy person? Instead of feeling awkward, Ignatius smiled.

"You can be the prince of frogs." Nate agreed with ease before raising his hands in a "spooky" gesture, his fingers bending as if he were scratching something in the air. "And when I have a house full hopping happys you can visit anytime and lay down the law. Just, try not to let the happys morale get too low. I'll be your liason- we can discuss the kingdom decrees." And rule together. So much for 'you can be the prince' - more like 'you can be the figurehead', as any good royal would ultimately be. Not that he didn't sympathize. He felt a bit like a figurehead himself in his role as a youtuber, but he couldn't really complain. Just because people didn't know things about him that he didn't share didn't mean they didn't care about him, right? Wait he was getting distracted.

"Haha, you have that much free time?" To defend his honor from the 'govenors'. Whatever he meant by that. It didn't really make any sense, but Nate would give him the benefit of the doubt.

"I've got a lot of haters. Maybe you should reconsider being my 'mate'." Whatever mate meant. Yeah, coming from a regular student, referring to haters was probably a weird statement. Nate didn't seem to realize it though. It wasn't that he was trying to confuse Hide or trying to be cryptic, but he was just so used to the people he interacted with knowing he had a popular youtube channel. And yet, despite this disconnect, he wasn't so sure he wanted anyone in Peachtree to know. Nate was in a weird place emotionally, so he tried not to think too hard about it.

Was Hideki really expecting him to feed him grapes? Nate paused, waiting for Hideki to laugh or say never mind. Neither happened, so Nate grabbed a green grape and a purple grape, dropping both into Hide's mouth as if it wasn't the weirdest thing he'd done all day.

"Your wish is my command." Nate promised with a smile. He was joking, but honestly, he wasn't yet sure where the limit of what he'd do for Hideki was. Strangely, he expected to find out sooner or later.

"You're a what?" Hideki was a loner? Never mind the offer itself that he'd have a place to go. "Are you pulling my leg?" In what universe was that a logical statement? The guy was gorgeous, funny, and had an accent to die for. How was he a loner?

"Someone got... obsessed with me." Nate admitted in a quiet voice. It was probably too much information too quickly. It was probably too heavy for Hide. But honestly? Nate wanted to say it to someone. To feel like someone knew what he was dealing with, even if he wasn't going to go into detail at the moment.

"I'd appreciate if you didn't tell anyone. But..." Wait. As if just becoming aware of what he was saying, realization flashed across his features, only to get replaced with a smile. "I've been under a lot of stress. I'm sorry. Uhm... I'd rather it be your kingdom." Okay, lamest reply ever, right? He was trying to make things less awkward, but he wasn't really... well okay, he spent a lot of time playing video games and sitting in front of a computer to edit his videos. What could one really expect from the nerd? But beyond the awkwardness, Nate was being honest, he was sorry. Here he was, expecting the patience of a guy he'd barely met.
TAGGED Hideki Axel
honesty~ NOTES
sevnteen
male
Junior
pansexual
wrestler
Loner
And American kiss, he liked that, he was going to use that again on Nate later. Ask him for an American kiss to see how he responds. In fact. ”You know, love. Your American kiss wasn’t clumsy at all. Maybe you should stick to the American style when you kiss me next time.” He snickered playfully at Nate only to look down at his pudding. He wanted to eat this now before he got distracted and forgot all about it.So once he got the lid peeled off he looked back at Nate. Now instead of grabbing the boys spoon, he had for the pudding he just dipped a finger in the cup to test the sweetness. Don’t judge him, not all sweets were good like they should be but… why would he have a marker?

Searching his pockets he didn’t have one he only had his phone, his keys and… oh, he had a lead pencil. So Hideki looked at the objects. ”Well i have a phone if you need to write something down... I have a lead pencil and no paper and i have pudding and skin so..” He chuckled a bit at the thought wondering what he wanted a marker for in the first place. Scooping up more the pudding he couldn’t help but to be amused. If his mother seen him now she’d have a heart attack. Good thing the woman wasn’t here then wasn't it? This way he could actually enjoy his snack in a childish manner.

Now when they moved on to the whole prince of frogs, Hideki found himself amused because Nate almost seemed confused at first to realize that Hideki was going along with him? Hopping happys? Was that frogs? It had to be right? They was talking about frogs and a lily pad so.. Okay he was just going to assume that was what he was talking about! So he found himself grinning, nodding his head happily at his response. He like this. Even even he was joking around with Nate and just going along with him, the boy was returning the favor and it made the little loner happier than he’d like to admit. ”Haha, definitely i’ll make sure to teach your little Happy’s how to do things and show then them wonder of the horrors.” Wait that sounded weird when he said it out loud.

Looking back at Nate he quickly corrected himself. ”I mean, i’m into horror stories, mysteries, murder mysteries. Anything that challenges me and keeps me guessing. I’m a bit of a mystery freak.” He flashed his teeth at Nate in a toothy grin. Maybe he was being weird but hey, he was used to others not liking his interest so why should he expected Nate to like it? Hell when Nate went on to ask him if he had that much time he found himself laughing, burst out into a laughing fit would be a better term. ”No, no! Okay okay.. How about i say Bloke instead? I was saying i can make the guys here know you. Make the jocks and wrestlers be nice to you.” He laughed a bit more at the thought. Man, he needed to work on his communication skills it seemed but he was in such a great mood now thanks to that question alone.

”I reject that. You can’t have a hater with that cute face. You just have fan’s in denial.” He snickered playfully again when Nate when on to explain why they couldn't be friends. He didn't care about haters, he didn't care about fans. So for nate to say that was just too funny for him. He didn’t know why people worried about being hated. He could give a damn what anyone thought about him. He had other things he was more interested in that didn’t involve others doting over him or spiting him. With Nate actually feeding him the grape he couldn’t help but to grin happily again. Ye? Well in that case. I wish you’d join me after school later to hang out for a while.” Might as well take his chance and ask him now instead of trying later.

”I’m a loner. I don’t like big crowds. I’d rather just stick to myself, watching mystery movies or read the books and eat strawberries.” He said with a little snicker. He thought it was funny to say out loud. Someone like him being a loner, that did sound weird didn't it. Nate said he was a Nerd right? He could convert actually he was sure he could fit in with them if he wanted to because he loved books and stuff. ”I could join the nerdy side if you want.” He said with a little snicker. Enjoying the thought a bit too much. He could be a nerd if that meant he’d get to see Nate more without it being weird!

Although his grin faded when he heard what Nate had to say afterwards though. Someone was obsessed with him? What did that mean? He had a stalker? Someone that liked him too much? Thinking about it he reached forward to grab Nate, pulling him close to his chest. Like he wasn’t weird enough already he grinned and stroked his hair softly. Placing his head against nates in order to ‘comfort’ him.

”That's okay, love. I can welcome you to my kingdom. But my kingdom is surrounded in mystery and murder and blood. Which doesn't help because i'm a surgeon son so i can easily cut someone open if i need to or want to and keep you alive to do what i want.” He laughed a bit at the thought only to shrug his shoulders. ”So you're welcome to my kingdom, the prince will protect his frog.. Although if you come to my kingdom you be my princess frog.” He grinned looking down at Nate, only to go back to hugging him. Nate could push away if he wanted. But he didn’t think he would, rather he didn't want him to.

words
New template?
outfit
blah blah

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll