MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

channel zero #00, paranormal chatroom - open
sundaeOffline142 POSTS
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
senior
panrom - sapiosexual
student/radio host
Elite

( previous open chatroom the other world )

Yin Zhen

are you a blooming hot-tea?
one day bby tiger posted that anyone to talk about strange occurences which happen in PTC? even if it's past 2AM
BY MITZI
jailOffline6 POSTS
who shot that arrow in your throat, who missed the crimson apple
Female
Junior
Pansexual
Art Student
Creative

It was late at night, and Juliet was supposed to be asleep right now. But alas, as the rebellious little girl that she is, she decided to stay up late just because. There wasn't anything fun about sleeping around all day, after all. Using her laptop and scrolling through the chatrooms in a website she had visited, she scoffed when there wasn't anything decent.

Huh. Maybe she should sleep after all. But just as her eyes were about to betray her, and just when she was about to shut down her laptop, "Paranormal Activity" came into view. She didn't know why, maybe her sloppy little head was controlling her, but she decided to check it out. Nothing bad could happen if she just clicked on the chatroom, no?

That is unless her eyes would decide on closing and she'd be asleep without her noticing.

Pidgeot

stressed-out pidgeon
oh my God guys, what the hell it's literally 2AM in the middle of the night here and you guys are talking about paranormal stuff anyways I'm from peachtree, too was about to sleep but I managed to find you guys what did I miss?
BY MITZI
autoOffline73 POSTS
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative

t ✿ i g a

(,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,)
when did i post that omg i didntttt >3< but omgomgomg mememe i've got stuff to say meee!! this story happened to a friend of a friend of mine who snuck into the school dead at night this one time cus they forgot their textbook in their locker but as they're geTTING TO THEIR LOCKER they suddenl y he ar this faint sound of someone playing the violin they follow the sound and come upon the school's music room so they push open the door to take a peek inside but only to see a flurry of rose petals while a voice says 'w e l c o m e' and then they pass out at the door till the next morning oooOOOHHHHhhhhh
BY MITZI

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
pumpkinOffline26 POSTS
MY BLACK EYE CASTS NO SHADOW - YOUR RED EYE SEES NO PAIN
fifteen
female
sophomore
bisexual
student
Delinquent

miscaster

凸(`0´)凸
that's some spooky ass shit didnt realize the opening ep of ouran is horror now i hear if you hang out by coral cove at night you can hear voices echoing from down in the caves. they say its the spirits of souls lost at sea whispering goodbyes to their loved ones. could just be kids makin out tho
BY MITZI

sundaeOffline142 POSTS
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
senior
panrom - sapiosexual
student/radio host
Elite

Yin Zhen

are you a blooming hot-tea?
@pidgeot welcome here! you didn't something, it was pretty dead - what if it was one of our former principals? Did one of them play the violin or is the music room a portal on another world there are so many stories about coral cove i heard they found an old military radio out of the blue it started to transmit a SOS from a military ship which sank more than 20y ago?? is there something about lake redwood?
BY MITZI

jailOffline6 POSTS
who shot that arrow in your throat, who missed the crimson apple
Female
Junior
Pansexual
Art Student
Creative

Pidgeot

stressed-out pidgeon
@yin zhen Hey thanks! Oh my god that's creepy as hell Yeah, might be Heard there were mermaids, or spirits that try to drown you if you ever try to go up to them at night Tbh tho, that would be hilarious if kids were mistaken for creepy as sh*t voices even tho all they were doing was making out I also heard that an invisible person was making creepy satanic drawings in one of the classrooms... could just be another prankster tho
BY MITZI
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll