MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

HEART STOP ❤, koji's plotter
KojiOffline0 POSTS
You’re different, I’m cold but you make me laugh. You know, I’m pretty hot these days.
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Juice Barista
Delinquent

eric kang delinquent bisexual 18 senior juice barrista [app]

Part-time delinquent, part-time taekwondo practitioner, part-time juice bar barista. Eric would like for most to believe that he is a complex individual with various layers to peel before you reach his center. But, in actuality, it's not really that difficult to understand him. Though he may come off as just another playboy, or pretty face with lack thereof compassion for others, there's actually a deeper, warmer and clumsier side to him that doesn't get exposed quite as often.

camaraderie

• At the beach, a particularly strong wave knocks the swimsuit right off of Eric; [someone] is the first person to wander near enough for Eric to discreetly ask to borrow their beach towel. An awkward friendship ensues.

• Eric notices [someone] in line behind him on a scorching day when he purchases an ice cream cone from a vendor. When it’s [someone]’s turn to order, the vendor announces that they’re sold out, so Eric offers to share theirs with [someone] in exchange for a ridiculous request.

• Eric is hard at work at THE SQUEEZE, and someone enters in that knows him for being the delinquent he is. Prompting bribery and blackmail. Afterward, the two find common ground and attempt moving onward.

• Eric and [someone] has been knocking back drinks all night. They’re both intoxicated and feeling full of themselves. When Eric cuts [someone] in line for the bathroom, a stranger gives them a rough shove. Eric and [someone] starts a brawl and they both end up leaving the area as the cops are called. Passing out somewhere, the two wake up and recall the night.

• Rivalry within a sport that turns into close friendship?

• PETTING ZOO PALS. Give him all the rabbits.

• Taekwondo lessons in exchange for ??

• While working, Eric spills a smoothie onto [someone] and in fear of losing his job, he becomes their personal waiter/butler/binchboi for the day?

• Study time turns into delinquent time. *I can show you the world plays in the distance*

animosity

• Eric has a crush on [someone] and so those [someone]. So the two are constantly butting heads and competing for the affections of the third party in any way possible?

• Eric and [someone] gets into a fight at school, over something ranging from stupid, to serious... maybe something stupid (an argument over rabbits vs insert animal here) and end up stuck in detention together. [Spongebob, Patrick, boating school]

• Being a sore loser, Eric loses at a competition of some sort and demands a rematch. If denied, he won't rest until he gets it. If the challenge is accepted? It's time to bet on it.

• You find out about his obsession with rabbits and threaten to tell everyone about it. He's now your personal bully.

• Find out he's a colossal pervert and holds it over his head?

• You're dating his ex, and he doesn't like that too much. Adversely, Eric has dated your ex, and you didn't like that.

• A childhood incident has caused tension between the two. And they've had it out for each other ever since.

affection

• Eric scoots over to make room for [someone] since the rest of the seats on the bus are taken. A minute or two after [someone] sits down, they fall asleep and lean into Eric’s shoulder. Eric tries to be polite and ignore the stranger sleeping on them, but then [someone] starts to drool on their jacket. Prompting their initial meeting.

• Eric opts to take an uber home from a party alongside a stranger that he met at the same party. Several minutes into the ride, one start to feel sick. The other kindly offer assistance since they used to have the same problem the first couple of times they rode the ferry too. Conversation flows nicely between the pair until another wave of nausea unexpectedly hits and they get sick on the other. They meet back up later on and recall the night and it takes off from there.

• The two are stuck in an elevator. And, to keep each other from freaking out, conversation ensues. After they are freed from their enclosed space, they opt to spend the rest of the day together

• A game of truth or dare leads to interesting results.

other / wanted

I'm up for anything tbh. All of these ideas can legit work for any category I think, so feel free to move em around! Or if you have any ideas you want to run, post em up! Or shoot me a pm, whichever works for you, we can work something out. I'm a sucker for a romance of various variety and I love conflict. Like, I feed off of tension. But yeah! If you want to run any ideas, hit me up~

©KOJIHIME
butterflyOffline6 POSTS
A million stars in the sky; yet the only one I see is you.
seventeen
female
senior
pansexual
youtube singer
Loner
LI HUA & ERIC KANG
Well heeeello there <3

I've been wanting to throw Lily here at a Delinquent, partially because I want to see how she would act towards them. Typically she can get hostile and well. She doesn't really like interacting with them all too much. Hell, she'd try to stay away because she thinks they're nothing but trouble makers. In terms of herself, Li Hua is a huge mom. Like, huge mom. She'll fret and she'll worry, because she has those instincts. She stays on top of her studies and all, but as her clique suggests; she just doesn't like hanging around people all too much. Like, she really doesn't. Too many liars, she thinks to herself.

That being said, Eric would probably drive her crazy b/c on one hand it's like "Oh my god, stop being so stupid" to "oh god, don't hurt yourself." I can totally see something like a blossoming friendship-not-friendship happening between these two. Bond with the bunny plushies too, because I won't lie and say that Li Hua absolutely adores them. She can't resist an adorable bunny. Definitely not.

I am definitely eyeing the petting zoo pals. It'll turn this ice queen into mush so quickly you don't understand. I can legit seeing them both freaking out but on the other hand it'd be like "Hey aren't you that one delinquent/loner?" or something.

Aaaand as I was typing that, I came up with another idea. Save me LOL.

What popped up was the thought they could be enemies at first. Lily is a very, very opinionated woman despite being tolerable and polite. He could have lost to Lily to something if the delinquents tried to do whatever shenanigans and if he demanded a rematch enough times, she'll be going "Please shut it" and move on with her day. That could brew some lowkey irritation and bad blood? Then they see each other at the petting zoo like "I don't know how to feel about this"??

I'm literally spewing ideas out here, so by all means if you got anything to add or take away, gogogo <3

KojiOffline0 POSTS
You’re different, I’m cold but you make me laugh. You know, I’m pretty hot these days.
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Juice Barista
Delinquent
Hey hey! ❤

Thank ya for taking interest in this hot mess of a delinquent. He deserves nothing more than beatings and wagging fingers for his choices tbh. And getting on Lily's nerves can definitely be another reason for the wagging fingers and looks of annoyance!

I think that we can definitely include both aspects in here somewhere. Depending on the competition, it would have to be something that he's terrible at... so honestly, it could have been something as dumb as a school pep rally thing? And they had to balance an egg on a spoon. Eric fails terribly and Li Hua is a prodigy at the balance of egg and spoon. Prompting Eric's sore loser complex and he comes to her later on in the day. Grabs her by the arm and pulls her aside to just be like "Rematch. Me and you. Egg and spoon." Cause he's a dork that way.

He could totally lose again. In fact, he will lose again. And cue even more disdain for the girl? Over something super petty. Then, after having avoided each other for a while, they meet back up at a petting zoo. OR, maybe she walks in on Eric trying to buy a rabbit to quell the lonely feeling his has when he's home alone? And the scene she walks in on is Eric literally sitting in the rabbit pin, all smiles, surrounded by the fluffballs?

He'd flip.

I can already see him now, "Tell anyone about this and they won't find your body" Haha, this'll be so much fun! I'm so in ❤

©KOJIHIME
butterflyOffline6 POSTS
seventeen
female
senior
pansexual
youtube singer
Loner
LI HUA & ERIC KANG
Yes, flip.

Oh my god, Eric you're so petty. Okay at first Li Hua would find that lowkey entertaining and she'd actually be amused for the first while. Hell, she'd probably play along with it the first time just because she finds it entertaining (she's a terrible person, whoops) but after enough times, she'd probably get plain annoyed. Especially if he pulled her over while she was in the middle of a good book in the library. Frankly, she prefers the company of her plushies and a good book over other people whoops.

But real talk here, she'd probably find it cute how he has a thing for bunnies. Contrary to the popular belief, Li Hua doesn't hold grudges towards individuals; just groups (since she's very susceptible to stereotyping) but otherwise she'll probably be even more amused. I mean after he completely breaks that "delinquent stereotype" she applies to people all the time, she'll probably see him as like a child who needs to be protected. And oh, will she be a mom and wag fingers his way. Just going like "No, you need to behave. Go and study or something".

Also, future plots too. I can see him getting lowkey jealous of Li Hua's closeness with her family (save her step mom, since she's a jerk). Like, she'd do everything and anything for her grandma and little brother. She has her own problems too, but hey she doesn't say anything. If they ever get close enough, she could probably invite him over to her place so he can play video games with her brother and her grandma can stuff him with some of that home made chinese food LOL.

So if you need a hero Just look in the mirror No one's gonna save you now So you better save yourself
seventeen
female
junior
unsure
none
Delinquent
ERIC KANG

HEYYY! I have one baby named Jenny from the block. Seriously don't call her Genevieve she hates her first name for no rational reason and will probs ignore you for life. So I read your app, and I couldn't help but notice the similarities between these two with the major one being they both seemly migrated from their previous cliques to become delinquents. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it just seems that way or at least that they both had other goals until they just eventually became delinquents. The only difference is, Jenny was forced out of her clique while Eric happily left his nerd lifestyle to choose a life of adventure and trouble and hawt abs.
See long story short Jenny got blackmailed so now shes a delinquent. Problem is she sucks at it. Shes a peacemaking, chill individual. But, shes also hella bitter and feels betrayed by everyone so shes happy to live behind the badgirl guise others crafted for her.

Again ,another similarity cause shes not really a badass just a cheap, water loving dork. She just doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything at this point in her life. I really want her to grow out of this phrase and become a more outgoing, adventurous person, even an adrenaline junky. I'm hoping Eric will be the person to push her out of her comfort zone, maybe even rile her up, to eventually become this person. She could really use someone in her life to influence her into finding some direction, whether good or bad. So if Eric wants someone to test and constantly push into making bad decisions then shes the gal for it.

OMG this is becoming a long plot! But, she loves the water so the beach plot you had seemed right up her alley considering it's where she resides most since shes banned from the school pool. Or like the bus plot. I kinda suck at romantic plots, but her falling asleep on his shoulder and then waking up so unbothered about it would be kinda funny to me.

Anyway, feel free to hit me up so we can plot these dweebs.

nickOffline26 POSTS
you're really one of my kind
fifteen
male
sophmore
bisexual
ice cream barista
Fringe

Hey you, I don't really have anything to contribute here I just wanted to stop by and say oh look at you go! Plotting n everything already, I tag you when my opener is up yeah?

KojiOffline0 POSTS
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Juice Barista
Delinquent
He's the pettiest. It's only rivaled by his possessiveness.

He'd probably be thankful that someone saw him past the delinquent exterior, but in the same breath, threaten her with every chance he got that she keeps it a secret. Probably threatening to rip pages from her books so she'd never get the full story or something like that.

She should walk in on him looking at rabbit plushies in a store. Just sayin.

Eric wouldn't know how to feel about having a motherly figure that's even more frequent than his biological one. I can already see him side-eying Lily like "Did you birth me? No." every time she waggles her finger as he proceeds onward in doing his stupid task.

Oooh, I like that! Being around a close-knit family will definitely make him jealous. After the first invite, he'll probably shy away from coming over again. And anytime he goes home, it'll probably prompt him going to his phone and inviting someone over just to feel the void aaaaahhh i dig it.

I'm sooo in ❤

©KOJIHIME

Jenny and Eric are definitely going to be friends. Hime getting on her nerves is also highly possible and probable. ❤

Yup! You were right on the money. Eric just threw away the nerd life once he realized how much more rewarding it was socially to re-invent himself. The gym, the drinks, the drugs, tattoos, etc. It was all far too exciting not to indulge in. And now, he prefers it over his old ways. Though, he does think about how things would have been different had he kept his nose in the books. Maybe still have taken taekwondo. But, missed out on sneaking peeps into his house while his mom was at work and adding them to a list of bed buddies.

Anywhooo, I could see Eric trying to find out who it was that blackmailed her if they grew closer? His moral compass is a bit jaded, but even he has an issue with someone being blackmailed into something they may not have initially wanted to do. So I could see him getting a little aggressive over it. Trying to get the information out of her and slowly letting it die off if Jenny constantly refused to tell him. He's sure she didn't pay him too much mind when he was a nerd, so he'll probably try to keep that tidbit of himself under wraps.

Eric will certainly help her find a path though. Granted, it may not be the right or best path... but it'll be a path nonetheless lmao. He's on the swim team, so maybe he could sneak her into the school pool after hours and they could have chats while they swam around? Like an icebreaker/bonding time specifically for them?

The beach plot would be peeerfect lmao. And so would the bus actually... so like, whichever tickles your fancy the most I'm down to do! I just apologize in advance for Eric being... Eric. ❤

©KOJIHIME

Lol this is actually everyone else plotting with me because they're so kind and I'm so lazy. But on behalf of them, I'll accept this award. But kk, gooo for it. I'll hopefully reply to it in a timely manner.
©KOJIHIME
bearOffline106 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
ERIC KANG & benny li

Eric is hard at work at THE SQUEEZE, and someone enters in that knows him for being the delinquent he is. Prompting bribery and blackmail. Afterward, the two find common ground and attempt moving onward.

LOL this plot except instead of threatening to tell his boss that he's a criminal, benny threatens to tell the other delinquents that eric actually has a lame af "honest" job working at a juice store. because there's no quicker way to lose street cred with ur clique. and the bribery is just like, free juice or smth. LMAO
butterflyOffline6 POSTS
seventeen
female
senior
pansexual
youtube singer
Loner
LI HUA & ERIC KANG
She will definitely catch him buying a bunny plushie LOL.

And rip the pages from her book and she'll make you pay the library back. She'll have words to say. Aggressive mom jokes to make you cringe -- I'm kidding, but if they're close by then she'd probably try her hand and utterly fail whoops.

That being said, we could do the competition one then next time she could find him getting a bunny plushie. She will love that bunny so much, and would probably have that lowkey childish gaze like "i want it but I shouldn't say I want it". Then her expression is like "But I totally want the bunny". Also if he side eyes her like that, she's still going to be a mom okay. If he's sick or something, she'd give him medicine like "No, take your medicine. It's good for you" and she'll pester him LOL.

Okay for the family thing-- Yes. Take my yes. Take it. He can be hesitant and I mean, he could always have the initial impression that her family is great and really close?? Unless he walked by and saw her step mom kicking her out while screaming. Yeah, literally kicking Li Hua out with those bruises and suggestive injuries. Ouch.

Don't mind me as I keep chucking ideas on the lowkey LOL.

So if you need a hero Just look in the mirror No one's gonna save you now So you better save yourself
seventeen
female
junior
unsure
none
Delinquent
ERIC KANG

Ah yay I'm excited for this plot. Yeah the blackmail is a big issue for her considering how much it changed her life so it would take alot of time before she opened up with the details. Like just talking about the basics of the situation or confirming even the most outrageous rumors, true or not, doesn't bother her. Rather, trying to solve the mystery is something I imagine frightens her considering she isn't sure if it's possible and has given up hope on it. It's like shes moved into this space of not caring and wishes everyone could get there with her. In her eyes no one was there before to help clear her name so why are they suddenly asking to help her now. Its been so long, like last summer, and now everyone wants to help her crack the case. Yeah shes too bitter to accept that right now.Let this whole situation die so she can be a moody teen in peace.

I really see them butting heads over the issue if Eric pushes Jenny on it. But, if their friendship grows I imagine he'll eventually wear Jenny down until she eventually reveals enough for him to connect the dots himself.

But, OMG YES! Sneak her into the pool. She misses the smell of chlorine so much, and swimming laps pass her teammates. Like honestly, they could have races where they like compete to see who has the best time and like make bets on who does the best butterfly strokes. Seriously, she would be forever in his debt if he did. But, anyway yeah lets thread these two asap. I'm so for the beach plot since its summer.

the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
i want to start this off with i legitimately pictures this when i read the first blurb and im not sorry

oswald & eric
hi hello i have one nerd boi who sucks ass at anything physically related. He can't even outrun his own bullies and Eric is like the complete opposite so I'm already laughing about the beef monsters vs skinny bitch dynamic. Anyway, Oswald is rocking one wild superiority complex, and Eric, lets be real, probably scares him so there's gonna be friction, even if its one sided. Just his admission to the delinquent clique alone is enough to make Oswald grimace because he doesn't trust any of them, especially the older ones. But like, if Eric used to be smart maybe Oswald could look down on Eric for blowing his fucking future career by destroying his grades? It's nothing too verbal but Oswald had a hard time hiding his feelings, at least on his face. He'll glare through walls gdi.

BUT ALSO, he's p quiet in general so like what if he was the one to figure out Eric likes bunnies and just tried to blackmail him with it. Really the only thing he wants is to be left alone so he'd just task Eric with names on occasion and get him to deal with it. It wouldn't be like, super gratifying since Oswald isn't much of a sadist as he is a masochist so he wouldn't constantly be around Eric blowing his reputation, but he'd definitely text him a lot to be like 'I need an escort home please there are like five dudes outside the school entrance and I'm freaking the f--- out' Its super embarrassing and humiliating for Oswald but he's trying to not get injured all the time because it makes the one friend he has worry and that's not cool. Eric could also take the opportunity to haggle with him during those really desperate times if he needs a paper written because Oswald's only talent is writing. lmao idk add/subtract

mimi & eric
SENPIE??? He's too muscley and Mitsuo still hasn't hit a growth spurt and they're in the same clique ofc he's gonna be in awe/crush on this older guy. It's probably noting of consequence except maybe the occasional snack he stole from the vending machines but I mean- whatever.

like eric though, he also has a secret love of one cute thing and that is pompompurrinso like. Idk if Eric cares about Sanrio rabbits but what if they were at the mall, both in disguise, trying to just get the goods and blow each others cover. No one cares. But they do so its a whole scene and a mess. add/subtract/idk

willow & eric
HEY LONELY HEARTS, YA NEED COMPANY? Willow's gotchu buddy. More importantly, she's got people who want you buddy. You. Yes you! The queen of networking has all the deets you would want or need on other people you wanna get with because she makes it her business. Willow is super gullible and excitable. She's just really happy and likes to help others, and never gets the hint that no one wants her help but who cares. Young love amirite? She's a pest and she means well but people have to try really hard to make her lay off. Maybe she annoys Eric a lot and he tries to make it clear but she just reasons it away?

Or she totally sets up one of his crushes with someone else and tells him about it because she's super proud and just, makes him angry. She didn't know oops. Also she has a great dane and I'd pay money to see Bark bowl him over. anyway. add/subtract

flo & eric
So flo usually minds her own business since not many people like loners (or her) but maybe she catches Eric with another student and thinks the guy was bullying someone else because he's large and in charge and flo probably only recognizes him by face and name alone so she calls him out on it and challenges him to basically step down before she drags him to the principal's office, even though she has no physical strength to speak off, but bullying gets pings so hard on her 'CONFLICT RESOLUTION' raydar that she's stepping in regardless. It's basically just a huge misunderstanding that she's very embarrassed to have caused. It just basically leaves her feeling like she 'owes' Eric and she tires to make up for it with like a tutoring session for next week's history test if he wants it w/e. She's super chill generally, and tends to skip classes because she can now so lmao. idk i figured i'd toss this in there cause i thought it was funny. add/subtract

this was longer than expected and i am gomen um.

KojiOffline0 POSTS
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Juice Barista
Delinquent
Lol, in all honesty, he'd appreciate her care and try to reciprocate in acts rather than words? So like, he'd bring her juices and smoothies and just sit them down on her desk. No words, and just walk off. And by sit down, I mean to interrupt her class to bring her said juice and walk out afterward. Maybe he'll take note to a book she likes and binge read it (partially to rub it in her face that he was smart enough to read and understand it) so they can talk about it? He's definitely going to spoil the ending for her.

Operation dangle rabbit plushie is a go lmao. He'll make sure to rub it in her face every chance he gets. Just one up him and get an actual rabbit Lily. Show him who's boss.

Ooh and again, I like this lol. If he ever caught a glimpse of the not so nice side of her family, it'd probably cause him to do a bit of reflective thinking. A.) my life's not that bad, B.) it could be worse, C.) the grass isn't always greener on the other side. It'll be a nice character building moment for him. And then of course... maybe he'll give her the plushie. a big ass maybe

But I'm in! we can get these two in a thread whenever you're ready! Just hit me up for who starts it~ ❤

©KOJIHIME

It shall be done!

We can get hat beach thread rollin asap. What a nice start to a chaotic friendship... thing. I can already see the competitive swimming in the pool after hours. Maybe frequent trips to the beach after he lives down the whole, I lost my trunks to the waves fiasco that is soon to come ❤

Let me know if you want me to start the thread for us! o/

©KOJIHIME

He's so taking her skateboard and selling it for rabbit feed LMAO. He's going to be so miffed. I can already imagine him hanging her on a coat hanger in the employee's lounge, like "if you want to see puberty, you keep ur mouth shut, aight?" And then of course, he has to keep tabs on her because she's a liability, she knows too much. Ahhh it'll be fuuun ❤

who should start the thread?

©KOJIHIME

Yes. That is exactly where I was going with that LOL Whew lawd, okay, here gooooes

OSWALD & ERIC — Lol this is so cute, we have to do it. I can already imagine the scowl on Eric's face when he sees Oswald and automatically assumes he's being looked down on because of his choice of fun > gpa. He'll probably be inclined to show a bit of his intellect. But not too much, can't have people getting the idea that he's a brain, y'know? He'll have to go punch a wall or have a piss contest with sandro to atone for his clique sins.

Though I'm so here for the blackmail. Eric would have no choice but to play along until he can snake his way out of it. Or, maybe he just sees it as another part of his daily routine and starts teasing Oswald about it? "So, me walking you home every other day... aren't your egghead friends going to think you got lucky?" and cue a cocky boyish grin. Probably before he gives a scowl to a few other students and pulls Oswald close. He's going to make it as awkward as possible. Sorry Ozzy.

And yeah, please write his paper while he ditches. He appreciates it ;D

MITSUO & ERIC — Loool omg this one is cute too! My melody is probably Eric's jam so just drop a little sanrio keychain in his lap and he'll be starry-eyed. Or or or, I like the idea of them clashing in the mall over a sanrio item. Then like, later on in school, they see the chain on like each other's bookbag and drag each other into seclusion and be like "YOU!" Prompting their silly little relationship.

Eric wouldn't mind being fawned over either. He enjoys it, no denying it. And to say he won't egg it on is a lie. He's definitely going to stay true to his clique and give Mimi a run for his money. Bad intentions are synonymous with Eric Kang. Skipping class and alcohol tasting on school grounds the weekends ;D

WILLOW & ERIC — Set him up on hella blind dates. Bother the hell out of him. I give all the permission. Nuff said ❤

FLO & ERIC — What if it's Eric knocking heads over a wild rabbit? And he's just like "?? wtf, i'm protecting an angel get away" He's gonna here bullying and be so confused like, "me? not this time weirdo." and then after is going to be like "Ooooh yer a captain save a hoe, huh?" And then proceed to see what it is he can gain from her. Tutoring will be tainted with misdeeds I'm sure. So, his nose will be in the book for all of 3 minutes before he suggests doing something else. And... probably ending up dragging her along without her consent? Cause why not live a little? Let's go chase wild rabbits yeah? Yeah ❤

We can totally get started on any of these threads whenever you want!

©KOJIHIME
seventeen
female
junior
unsure
none
Delinquent
ERIC KANG

YESS!
I kinda suck at starters so thanks for starting. IOU <3
butterflyOffline6 POSTS
seventeen
female
senior
pansexual
youtube singer
Loner
Li Hua & ERIC KANG

Just walk in the middle of class hfkahfa Eric why.

Spoil the book and she'll shove her book in your face LOL. I can already see him screwing around with her and just the two of them with that playful banter and I love it.

Yes please dangle the plushie in her face and rub it in. Li Hua would get so irritated LOL. I can already see her shoving the rabbit in his face when he's about to do it without a damn to give.

Make sure to reflect well Eric. Omg if he gave her a giant bunny plushie she'd probably be using it as like, a portable pillow. Hella grateful for it and first time she sees it, girl will actually scream and squeal like a kid. You'll see that composed woman freaking out like "Oh my god it's so SOFT--" without a warning. Girl's just a giant kid and teddy bear once you break that composure LOL.

I'm totally down with starting that egg thread! That is, unless you already had an idea for it? Ahhhhh I can't wait to thread these two!

Edit: I also JUST noticed (how did I not notice earlier??) but I see he's a fan of the art of K-Pop. Can these two dorks just nerd out on K-Pop and Rabbits please? Like, please. I need this in my life LOL.
ViviOffline8 POSTS
Going in for the kill, doing it for the thrill.
Male
Senior
Pansexual
Being a nuisance
Delinquent
LEON VISSER & ERIC KANG

• Eric and [someone] has been knocking back drinks all night. They’re both intoxicated and feeling full of themselves. When Eric cuts [someone] in line for the bathroom, a stranger gives them a rough shove. Eric and [someone] starts a brawl and they both end up leaving the area as the cops are called. Passing out somewhere, the two wake up and recall the night.

If you're looking for a fight then Leon's your man, buddy! That's his specialty.
But since he just likes to fight for the giggles, he wouldn't be drunk in this scenario (besides, he usually doesn't drink that much alcohol, too bitter!). We also have the fact that Leon's a huge flirt and Eric is undeniably handsome, so he would totally kick some butts in order to impress him lmao. (I see this prompt as more of a Leon pursuing Eric rather than a friendship tbh.)

I would love to see these two interact, Eric is just too adorable and Leon can be quite the asshat so I hope he doesn't mind having an A class delinquent trying to woo him lol

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll