MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

IT'S YA BOY, yeen yeen's idiots
yeenaOffline0 POSTS
never say anything that doesn't improve on the silence
fifteen
male
sophomore
demisexual
unemployed
Loner
BENJAMIN LEE

benji? nah, you probably don't know him. this kid's spent the last fifteen years perfecting the art of being nobody. you won't find him anywhere outside of class; not in a club, not in detention, not even walking along the boardwalk. you might find him online (give him a follow @benjily!) but then, how could you tell? because, seriously, who the fuck is benjamin lee, and why does he always smell like girly shit?

he's around, though, if you look. you've probably seen him. he's that weird asian dude who mutters in korean under his breath while he shops for groceries at 3am; that guy with the black hair who goes to the market looking really shady, but ends up just buying a couple of tomato plants; that kid who goes to the electronics store and gives the workers weird looks when they try to help him. you don't know benjamin lee, but, yeah, i guess you might've seen him, once, twice, might've caught a glimpse of him from the corner of your eye.

❀ he's never had a friend, which, honestly, is completely fine with him. he needs one, though-- someone persistent, who'll drag him outside every now and again to get some sun. actually, it probably won't be that hard; benji usually just lets things happen to him, so, like, if you follow him around he'll eventually offer you some yakgwa and coffee. friendship made. he'll probably be very, very bad at it at first, though.

❀ benji has the kind of personality that would get him punched a lot. insensitive, sarcastic, and too apathetic to defend himself, it's very easy to see him mouthing off to the wrong person by mistake and getting the shit kicked out of him. he's not sure how different kinds of relationships work, though, so he'd wave to his bully in the hallways if he sees them. because that's what you do when you know somebody, right?

❀ he's found his soulmate in his cat. but he's kind of cute, i guess?
PrinceofStrideOffline46 POSTS
Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though.
seventeen
male
junior
bicurious
waiter
Jock
benjamin lee & Kyounai Takashima

I think this duo could probably end up becoming really close friends, due to Kyo's outgoing and energetic personality. They may be opposites but most of the time opposites turn out to be the most perfect friendship duos! Kyounai is known around the school for being the snack plug so maybe they could meet up at the grocery store for example Benjamin is struggling with grocery options and Kyo notices and shows him a greater deal or maybe Kyo can see Ben sitting alone at a lunch table or on the rooftop during lunch and offer to sit with him and share a few things? I'm up for more suggestions though!

user posted image

--"I was told that my smile is as bright as the stars"--
yeenaOffline0 POSTS
never say anything that doesn't improve on the silence
fifteen
male
sophomore
demisexual
unemployed
Loner
Kyounai Takashima

the idea of poor kyo just trying to help benji pick out the right coffee, and benji's just, like, "....wait, why are you helping me?" is very amusing to me. benji's terrible at social interaction, and most of the time he's left alone, so he'll wonder about kyo's motives. out-loud. because he has no tact.

also, consider this: kyo getting fed up with benji being spacey and inviting him out to lunch tomorrow.
jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
benjamin lee &
max
my plot suggestion for these two requires a bit of pharmacological knowledge. how about benj and max accidentally switch their meds?

i've read from benj's app that he's been taking antidepressants; based on his age, most likely prozac or zoloft because these cause fewer side effects. meanwhile, max is taking ARTs (antiretrovirals) for his HIV. up to this day, his dad still keeps his HIV status a secret from him, thus taking the labels off his med containers; although max already knows about his status for a while now. he just hasn't told his father yet.

anyway, ARTs, although delaying the proliferation and invasion of the virus, will make one feel like total shit especially during the first week (or even all throughout the course from my first-hand interviews). prozac and/or zoloft cause the usual side effects: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.

ok enough of my brief pharmacology lecture.

let's just say the meds are in similar canisters, both amber-colored, though one does not have any labels. maybe benj accidentally takes the labels off his, and that's how they switch. they're both sophomores anyway so there's a good reason to make such mistake. the only thing is it's currently summer so there's no school. maybe they saw each other downtown, grabbed a bite, and hung out for a while? the indicators for them to realize they got the wrong tablets are the size, color, shape of the pills. also, the weird side effects. like perhaps, max is suddenly ~*~*~*~super happy~*~*~*~

i'm rambling too much. hmu on discord if ur up for this and need more details. sry to hijack this. gomen gomen.

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
autoOffline90 POSTS
we are young! dance with the devil, don't be shy. nothing's gonna stop us, we can't die.
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
spencer jones & benjamin lee

heYYY YEENA!!! THANKS FOR REACHING OUT. <3 i think i should probs. like. clarify that despite being a so-called 'bully' and the type to pick on others for fun, spencer doesn't actually target specific students just bc they're different from everyone else? like honestly, spencer is egocentric af and smthng of an elitist, so he ignores the loners for the most part unless there's somehow a reason for him to interact w one? i.e. if they were in a class together, if they were on the same sports team, or if the other person bumps into him, etc. he also isn't necessarily physically violent for no reason, just rly mouthy and a huge brat as far as his attitude goes. like if anything, he might smack u on the back a bit too roughly but, that's about it lmao. he likes people who can fight back tho so for the most part, i think he'd have a good time bickering w benji.

if ur actually wanting a plot where benji's being targeted tho, lucille van buren might be more suited for the role?? ;v; she's a fringe-turned-elite who will go out of her way to pick on those whom she feels are 'lesser than her,' aka not in her clique, bc it makes her feel better about herself? since she kinda has an inferior complex LOL. 8') so ya!! lmk which one u prefer! i'm sure we can work smthng out!!!
kimmyOffline111 POSTS
just a young gun with a short fuse, I was uptight, wanna let loose
fifteen
male
sophomore
bisexual
dojo assistant
Delinquent
benjamin lee & mimi
so i vaguely remember yelling about a possible bully plot because mimi is this tiny sophomore with a big mouth but he picks fights to assert dominance and throws people in dumpsters. Aka, I wanna throw benji into a dumpster for talking shit and thinking mitsuo couldn't hear it. Expect him to be a bit of a pest that tries to eat off of him because that's mainly what he uses his terror for since he's always hungry. But yeah,just a mean kid that doesn't pick on him cause he's a loner but picks on him cause he talks shit at times,eve maybe not to his face? I wasn't sure.

Also mitsuo absolutely fucking hates cats. So. No trauma. No specific reason. He just hates the little fuckers. Dogs all the way.

PrinceofStrideOffline46 POSTS
Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though.
seventeen
male
junior
bicurious
waiter
Jock
benjamin lee & Kyounai Takashima

Oh my lord yes haha! I think these are great ideas! I shall have the thread up sometime this week then!
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

user posted image

--"I was told that my smile is as bright as the stars"--
bearOffline106 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
benjamin lee & benny li

wow these two basically have the same goddamn name. LMAO

also, they're in the same grade. so they're always put next to each other during every school assembly, always seated next to each other on seating charts, in the yearbook, etc. especially in a small town like this, it's probably something everybody's obnoxious about. like an eternal running joke for all the others kids like every year in a row when they're next to each other and everyone makes fun of them AGAIN like haha yes we get it our names are like the same. LMAO. and both of them were fed up with it after like, the first three weeks.

and beyond that.. i feel like benny's pretty short tempered and whenever people tease em again she actually picks on benjamin for it? like she would get annoyed and just take it out on benjamin, especially since he's quiet and doesn't really fight back.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll