MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

poor unfortunate souls, jawn's plotter
jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
dean vegas & sandro
you wrote:
I MEAN I THINK AT THIS POINT DEAN'S THE MOST LIKELY TO ACTUALLY SNEAK INTO THE SCHOOL AT NIGHT LMAO. or kerina probs if she forgets smthng that she Absolutely Needs. dean's still the more reasonable choice tho i'd imagine, considering u know... the freezer at the cafeteria and all. they gon fckin' freeze to death and nobody'd feel sry for them lbr. or they could try rly hard to find a way out. or huddle together for warmth. nuttin' gay about it amirite.

btw can we totally do the balloons too tho but for like, an event?? where they literally just bounce around in them for w/e reason. pls. i'm begging u.

nothing gay at all. that's right! it'll be fun. tell me when you're rdy for this; imma make the starter!

for the balloons tho, maybe it's something for the current fair event! they be hitting the fair grounds in balloons, altho both nekkid inside them. so it can't be popped! maybe they had it as a dare or something.

I swear Glenda's like:

dean vegas & glenda
you wrote:
THEY WERE COOL W EACH OTHER AT FIRST MAYBE. until like a week into freshman year where dean either smacked glenda on the butt or flashed her. or he may have puked on her, or attempted to snap panty shots of her and sold 'em around the school. he also obvsly stole her kimmy bear and sold it on ebay for like $2k or w/e. i dun think we've rly ever talked about it too much but i think dean'd have a field day acting stupid around glenda bc he knows by now that it pisses her off. so he just harasses her for fun and makes a run for it if/when she sends willow forrest after him or w/e.

dean is glenda's oldest flame. like early middle school flame. they were cute together. so much puppy love. but both changed. drifted apart. then these shits happened. and yes indeed, glenda wants dean's head (either head) on a silver platter. u go willow forrest.

ainsley tyson & glenda
you wrote:
slams hands down ainsley would so willingly be the secretary and slave to glenda's... like, queen bee/drama club prez. she practically idolizes glenda for her beauty and grace (???) and acting skills, even if she'd likely disapprove of some of the things glenda does. obvsly. but her admiration is 2 stronk honestly. like, u need someone to carry ur bag/books/binder? ainsley's hands are already extended and ready. u thirsty? ainsley's on her way to the nearest vending machine. u lost ur schedule? ainsley's already memorized it by heart and is following u around w a clipboard in hand. u think the drama club is haunted? ainsley's the one moving the glass on the ouija board bc it also helps her w the ghostly article she's writing for the newspaper club. tl;dr ainsley is there to support glenda's (positive) activities while forcibly tryna act as w/e conscience glenda may have left.

omigod i've always wanted some lackeys for glenda. ainsley is the answer to my prayers. glenda is a bitch to everyone but she knows how to keep her human resources closer. it'll be like an yzma-kronk dynamic like glenda goes "PULL THE LEVER, KRONK". ainsley follows and glenda falls into a pit of shit. but glenda loves her for her loyalty anyway. she just rarely shows it.

lucille van buren & glenda
you wrote:
UHMM. luci is probs jealous of glenda bc she's good at what she does and is, in luci's mind, popular. despite being a fellow elite, luci feels inferior to other (mostly female) elites. i think she'd try to one-up glenda, esp when it comes to fashion and wit? she'd also compliment glenda all the time but it's likely always kinda backhanded and, if she ever manages to detect any of glenda's weakness she'd most likely exploit it behind her back. like luci's probs got fckin' no chill at all when it comes to anything along the lines of reputation and popularity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rival spotted! bring it on, luci. i'll think of fun thread ideas where they can battle the eliteness out. we'll talk about this later on. ohohhohoo~!

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
brown furOffline1 POSTS
nine lives
havana brown cat
none
meow
notchill pill
OOC Account

morgan keli'i & Cruz
His stepsiblings are something like 11yo and 8yo, i think they can behave, BUT they might be 'why are you so strange, miss?'. The younger one might do some mischief tho -
ALSO I GUESS MORGAN HAS UNLOCKED THE ABS' CLOSE-UP ACHIEVEMENT TOO
(sadly she's a germophobe, so no mouth to mouth achievement in the future)

glenda coco-lee & Tea
Teagan will be so done but after a whole 'what did i do?' and 'how am i gonna work with this situation', he'd be just stuck between complimenting Glenda or not. Also there were two/three things I wanted to do last year, and Glenda will be the perfect girl to ask http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif
also i got an idea about the message, so it will be headcanon soon uhuh.
the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
jawn im back I couldn’t stay away.

Morgan & willow
One sided rivalry for Cruz’s affections!? It gets out that Cruz may or may not have felt up Willow in the girl’s locker rooms after school and now she can’t stop being near him ( harassing him into being a better person ) and that’s NO GOOD. LMAOO. She’s not romantically interested in Cruz but can’t eloquently explain that to Morgan so shenanigans? Maybe. The congratulatory syphilis cake that Willow genuinely loves cause I believe in Morgan’s ability to bake is bomb af.

Morgan & mimi
user posted image
he spray painted a middle finger on the plates and flames on the sides what up stalker???

Frankie & Oswald
SO I SAW THAT FRNAKIE!!! IS A FELLOW NEWSPAPER CLUB MEBMER!!! AND ALSO A COLUMNIST!!! So I got excited cause Oswald runs an anonymous problem help column where he uses a pseudonym, and maybe Frankie is one of the few people in the newspaper club that knows or cares? And they can just talk shop about their columns or like, Oswald comes over and compliments him on his writing because he’s intense into writing idk. Or, alternatively comes to complain because he got assigned to write a regular article and he just wants to take his anger out on teenagers. Maybe that doesn’t sit well with Frankie? Idk. Add/subtract

jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
omg, kimmy neutron. ur the answer to my morgan worries. i was worried she didn't have enuf plots to go. ok lez do dis!

willow forrest & morgan
you wrote:
One sided rivalry for Cruz’s affections!? It gets out that Cruz may or may not have felt up Willow in the girl’s locker rooms after school and now she can’t stop being near him ( harassing him into being a better person ) and that’s NO GOOD. LMAOO. She’s not romantically interested in Cruz but can’t eloquently explain that to Morgan so shenanigans? Maybe. The congratulatory syphilis cake that Willow genuinely loves cause I believe in Morgan’s ability to bake is bomb af.

willow as the unwilling rival and victim of the overly jealous admirer—yas pls! i'm thinking morgan is trying to be really hateful at this girl doing really hateful things at her, but these actions actually turn out to be favorable and beneficial to willow.

ok so here's my idea: morgan masterfully set up this amazing race-ish type of prank for willow, where she gets clues that contain really hateful words like "hands off, cruz u slimy boar" but willow does not mind the messages at every "pitstop" bc they're always written on delicious small round cakes or desserts. and she's like "i better go with the prank bc who knows what's at the end of these cakeful shenanigans!"

so it's basically morgan being stupidly obsessive and hateful but willow is like happily receiving the hate while getting good treats at the same time. i hope dat makes sense,

mitsuo williams & morgan
you wrote:
he spray painted a middle finger on the plates and flames on the sides what up stalker???

ok dean kimchester. i honestly feel so bad for suddenly flaking out during our thread on this. but yes! morgan needs her moped back! whole or in pieces!

oswald wyrmwood & frankie
you wrote:
SO I SAW THAT FRNAKIE!!! IS A FELLOW NEWSPAPER CLUB MEBMER!!! AND ALSO A COLUMNIST!!! So I got excited cause Oswald runs an anonymous problem help column where he uses a pseudonym, and maybe Frankie is one of the few people in the newspaper club that knows or cares? And they can just talk shop about their columns or like, Oswald comes over and compliments him on his writing because he’s intense into writing idk. Or, alternatively comes to complain because he got assigned to write a regular article and he just wants to take his anger out on teenagers. Maybe that doesn’t sit well with Frankie? Idk. Add/subtract

"ozzy pls. if u want to be the great kimmy bradshaw of ridgeview, u gotta get out more and do stupid shit. more stupid shit done makes for better advice. also, clam yo tits!" people are beginning to figure out the person behind his pseudokim bc the pieces of advice are getting more apparent to be coming from an eternally angry boy. bc look at the rest of the members: ains, alice, frankie, mikkeline. folks who are lessly likely to 'bark'.

and so, frankie and oswald go out in the world and try to come across many of the inconvenient things in the 'outside world'. basically, frankie keeps oswald on a leash and forces him to go on a brief 'control-your-bark' training for the day.

idk if dat made sense. /deflates

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
jailOffline6 POSTS
who shot that arrow in your throat, who missed the crimson apple
Female
Junior
Pansexual
Art Student
Creative
Jawn I'm here and I came to deliver http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckthEg81qzckow.gif

Juliet Gray and Morgan Keli'l

Yess fellow creatives YIISSS. :D I can see Juliet and Morgan meeting because of Morgan's baking, tbh XD Maybe Juliet was there for Morgan's taste-testing on the goods she baked or something! Tbh though I think Juliet and Morgan are going to get along fine. I could see them working together on some artsy stuff even though they're both into different artistic things XD

Juliet Gray and Glenda Coco-Lee

Probably gonna be great for some annoyance and stuff XD To Julie, Glenda here is Miss B or something and she hates her because of the attitude, so she would do her best to annoy Glenda all she wants if they ever cross paths http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif I can see the two of them screaming at each other for the smallest reasons XD

Juliet Gray and Frankie Lorato

Huh, for some reason I think Frankie and Juliet would either get along or be rivals for some specific reasons XD I don't exactly know how they would meet or react to each other at first, but for some reason these two really need to meet XD Anyway, if you have any other ideas, feel free to tell me! I'm always up for some good plots http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif
the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
jawn buddy im here for morgan and all your other ocs ok. I love silly plots and you are one of my main suppliers.

Willow & morgan
OMGGG I love it because she’d think it’s a hilarious but also delicious prank. She’s always hungry for something so I can see her just veering off her search for lunch to following this trail of leftover food. She takes pictures of the little treats because even tho it says hateful stuff on it its decorated really cutely and she wants to post it onto her ig LMAO. And like, if she finds out it was Morgan who did it, she kicks down a door to her classroom and everyone plus morgan think she’s about to throw down, but really Willow is there to squeeze the living daylight out of her and thank her for the cakes. And then leaves her like a mcdonald’s gift card and goes off. SDFADSFDFSDFS
SHE’S JUST REALLY DUMB IM SORRY. I love this though.

Mimi & morgan
Naw don’t feel bad man! It just gives Mitsuo more street cred because he had transportation w/o a driver’s license so lmao. Try and find it, Morgan.

Oswald & frankie
LMAO I LOVE THIS?? “My advice is logical what are you saying???” He’s just very confused and slightly perturbed when Frankie says ‘dumb shit’ because he likes not doing crazy shit and sitting at home on weekends. Frankie please. Force him to interact with the plebeians of Ridgeview High he’ll absolutely hate it. Also, he will try to run if they come across a jock or an elite because no thank you. He’s incapable of speaking well, much less being nice because he’s so snippy with everyone so. Good luck Frnakie and god bless.

I love all these plots bud /

KojiOffline0 POSTS
You’re different, I’m cold but you make me laugh. You know, I’m pretty hot these days.
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Juice Barista
Delinquent
I've tried to think of various scenarios where these two could just rip their shirts off and flex the guns. And quite frankly, it can happen anywhere at any time and I suppose I should just run with that xD

In addition to that though, I think these two could have that sport's rivalry going on? Friendly until one or both feel they're superior to the other and a challenge is made? I also think that it could extend past sports and spill into their everyday? Stupid challenges like eating contests, pissing contests, flexing contests...? Idk about the last one, but that seems pretty interesting a thread to see these two showing off and in the end picking some random stranger to be the judge of their abs and pecs?

Locker room shenanigans? :eyes: Eric's your dood. Sandro's a little too handsome to not poke at when the chances arise. Give Eric the opportunity, and he's taking it. Inches? No no, he takes miles.

So... in conclusion, I just want these two to get into a montage of silly stupid competitions and bond over being dumb and gross boys tbh. They could go to a bonfire on the beach and have an eating contest and suffer the consequences after. Laugh it off, and follow each other on instagram after. Send a few dm's exchange numbers, flex muscles, and repeat the process with a new stupider competition?

Or, tbh, wherever you want to throw Eric I give you 110% to toss him where you see fit lol. ❤

©KOJIHIME
jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
ERIC KANG & sandro
you wrote:
I've tried to think of various scenarios where these two could just rip their shirts off and flex the guns. And quite frankly, it can happen anywhere at any time and I suppose I should just run with that xD

In addition to that though, I think these two could have that sport's rivalry going on? Friendly until one or both feel they're superior to the other and a challenge is made? I also think that it could extend past sports and spill into their everyday? Stupid challenges like eating contests, pissing contests, flexing contests...? Idk about the last one, but that seems pretty interesting a thread to see these two showing off and in the end picking some random stranger to be the judge of their abs and pecs?

Locker room shenanigans? :eyes: Eric's your dood. Sandro's a little too handsome to not poke at when the chances arise. Give Eric the opportunity, and he's taking it. Inches? No no, he takes miles.

So... in conclusion, I just want these two to get into a montage of silly stupid competitions and bond over being dumb and gross boys tbh. They could go to a bonfire on the beach and have an eating contest and suffer the consequences after. Laugh it off, and follow each other on instagram after. Send a few dm's exchange numbers, flex muscles, and repeat the process with a new stupider competition?

Or, tbh, wherever you want to throw Eric I give you 110% to toss him where you see fit lol. ❤

YOU'RE ON, FELLOW BEEFCAKE ERIC KANG! THE ERIC-SANDRO RIVALRY IS ON!

I'll try to list down possible silly contests for these two (including ones you've suggested):
1) pissing contest - whoever kills the mini bonfire first wins
2) pain contest #1 - ask a stranger to pull one armpit hair. whoever gets the most strangers to pull a pit hair wins.
3) sign my butt contest - ask a stranger to make a little signature on yo butt. most sigs win!
4) hanging man contest - hang from the monkey bar. last man hanging wins.
5) i could think of more but maybe later

i'm just thinking tho, what could be the backstory of how this rivalry came to be? how about eric regularly goes to sandro's dad's gym? and they'd do weights and have a friendly competition all the time. but then the competition somehow spills out of the gym into their daily & school lives. it's p shallow but let me know if u have better ideas. :)

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
KojiOffline0 POSTS
You’re different, I’m cold but you make me laugh. You know, I’m pretty hot these days.
Male
Senior
Bisexual
Juice Barista
Delinquent
LOL these contests though, I loooove it. BEEFCAKE ERIC KANG IS READY FOR THE RIVALRY

I'm up for all of this. And to add a little more depth into it, we could definitely go with the idea of Eric frequenting the gym? It could have been around the time his delinquency was at an all-time high and taekwondo came about to sort of quell his shenanigans? If only a little bit. Maybe the two of them had started out on a rocky first impression and after Eric constantly showing his face, a conversation began and friendly rivalries surfaced earlier? "Pffft, I got my first armpit hair, much more manlier than you" type of stuff? Lol that sounded so ridiculous but it fit so well.

Also, with that being the groundwork, Eric with definitely give Sandro free juices and smoothies and whatever from THE SQUEEZE patent pending. Cause that's his bro obviously.

He's not a full-fledged jock but they're on some of the same sports teams too, so maybe they frequent parties together? Just a little something extra to add towards them being idiots together. Seems like the catalyst for fun and foolery xD

Idk if these were even good ideas buuuuut yolo ❤ lemme know what ya think~

©KOJIHIME
jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
ERIC KANG & sandro
you wrote:
LOL these contests though, I loooove it. BEEFCAKE ERIC KANG IS READY FOR THE RIVALRY

I'm up for all of this. And to add a little more depth into it, we could definitely go with the idea of Eric frequenting the gym? It could have been around the time his delinquency was at an all-time high and taekwondo came about to sort of quell his shenanigans? If only a little bit. Maybe the two of them had started out on a rocky first impression and after Eric constantly showing his face, a conversation began and friendly rivalries surfaced earlier? "Pffft, I got my first armpit hair, much more manlier than you" type of stuff? Lol that sounded so ridiculous but it fit so well.

Also, with that being the groundwork, Eric with definitely give Sandro free juices and smoothies and whatever from THE SQUEEZE patent pending. Cause that's his bro obviously.

He's not a full-fledged jock but they're on some of the same sports teams too, so maybe they frequent parties together? Just a little something extra to add towards them being idiots together. Seems like the catalyst for fun and foolery xD

Idk if these were even good ideas buuuuut yolo ❤ lemme know what ya think~

i'm all for your plot ideas. just wondering tho wat would be a good plot scenario for a thread? any thoughts? i'm just rly tired in the past few days bc of lots of house cleaning so my creative juices are running dry atm (maybe i need some eric kang juices) sorry ;_;

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
mochiOffline0 POSTS
i promise, i promise you can lean on me. i can be you shoulder; there's still room for us to pull over.
eighteen
male
senior
bisexual
barista
Fringe
hello hello jawn (ノ^▽^)ノ i'm here to offer plots with romeo, but besides him i also have billie. let me know if you'd potentially be interested in any plots with her as well! anyway, for now:

glenda and romeo are both seniors in drama club, so i imagine they'd know each other. and while it's possible for them to be amicable, i kind of... prefer the idea of them not getting along, maybe. ro tends to sit out disagreements and stay on the fence, but while he may not outwardly confront her, glenda's attitude could still rub him the wrong way. they both seem to be on the more musical side in drama (her with her singing and him with dance), and maybe ro tried to push for more of the dancers to be front and centre, while glenda disagreed? (idk.) i just imagine him being more prickly around her than he tends to be. also, with this dynamic in mind, i was thinking maybe we could try the "glenda twisted her ankle (from an exercise/activity during drama club) and ro has to carry her to the nurse's office" idea from your list of thread prompts? if only because there could be a lot of reluctant grumbling on his end and maybe vocal protests on hers.

also! i had a small idea in mind for him and morgan? ro's father is a dentist and i imagine often prohibits him and the other vu kids from eating cakes and sweet things. but i also picture romeo with a sweet tooth, so sometimes he buys them anyway and sneak-eats them like a complete and utter rebel. maybe he gets them from the bakeshop where morgan works? and, as a frequent customer, they potentially end up as friends? mostly i'm just imagining the two of them absolutely dominating together at some school bake sale or something, where she provides all the pastries and he provides the coffee lmao. i don't know, feel free to change or scrap these ideas as you like!
jawnOffline0 POSTS
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
Jail's julia & my bbs
hi jail. thanks for posting in my plotter. these are all interesting relationship paradigms. however, the way i can easily catch on to plotting and eventually threading is for us to flesh out the relationships further, think of plot scenarios, or come up with good back stories. the simple 'oh they hate each other' or 'oh they're good friends' doesn't really give me a solid starting point for a plot. sorry for being a stickler for this but i try to shy away from traditional plotting. i need to think of something more of substance than a mere relationship status (e.g., friends, enemies, acquaintances).

i'll try to come up with ideas. but you need to throw me something like a couple of juliet's motivators. see if you can come up something too!

thanks again!

ROMEO VU & glenda
you wrote:
glenda and romeo are both seniors in drama club, so i imagine they'd know each other. and while it's possible for them to be amicable, i kind of... prefer the idea of them not getting along, maybe. ro tends to sit out disagreements and stay on the fence, but while he may not outwardly confront her, glenda's attitude could still rub him the wrong way. they both seem to be on the more musical side in drama (her with her singing and him with dance), and maybe ro tried to push for more of the dancers to be front and centre, while glenda disagreed? (idk.) i just imagine him being more prickly around her than he tends to be. also, with this dynamic in mind, i was thinking maybe we could try the "glenda twisted her ankle (from an exercise/activity during drama club) and ro has to carry her to the nurse's office" idea from your list of thread prompts? if only because there could be a lot of reluctant grumbling on his end and maybe vocal protests on hers.

i think it goes without saying that everyone in the drama club hates glenda in one way or another (even diana lawson the faculty sponsor). so it'd make more sense for ro to hate her... unless he's like a super fan, which based on his personality is more likely not. :)

i could see him getting rubbed the wrong way in scenarios such as when glenda always gets him to lift/carry her or her things. i mean, he has the dancer's physique so he's fairly muscular. and so glenda usually sees him as her personal muscle machine (in other words, her personal slave) in the drama club. like 'hey carry this for me'. 'i get romeo as my partner for this dance routine bc i only feel safe if he's the one lifting me'.

that, or ro would always try to sneak in his plants into the drama club room but glenda hates them with burning passion. bc they smell like shit. and ro is like 'it's the natural fertilizer. it doesn't smell at all.' but glenda is like part-bitch so she can srsly detect the leftover malodorous fecaloid bits from the soil. that's a silly argument but could work too!

or maybe they want to do a sia-inspired number. but glenda's like "ofc i'm singing. and ur gonna be maddie ziegler!' ro, who may be ashamed—or idk, will he be? since he's wearing nude-colored leotards and the shiny silver bob—he could be. glenda will be like 'well, stop complaining and stop looking at my cleavage. you don't want a banana growing in your tights'. /shrugs. whatchu think? :)

ROMEO VU & morgan
you wrote:
also! i had a small idea in mind for him and morgan? ro's father is a dentist and i imagine often prohibits him and the other vu kids from eating cakes and sweet things. but i also picture romeo with a sweet tooth, so sometimes he buys them anyway and sneak-eats them like a complete and utter rebel. maybe he gets them from the bakeshop where morgan works? and, as a frequent customer, they potentially end up as friends? mostly i'm just imagining the two of them absolutely dominating together at some school bake sale or something, where she provides all the pastries and he provides the coffee lmao. i don't know, feel free to change or scrap these ideas as you like!

thats actually cute! as a regular customer, ro will be regularly called to volunteer as a taste tester for peachtree patisserie's new products. morgan will call him 'willy wonka' bc that's basically willy wonka's tragic backstory—mad dentist father who prohibits his son from eating too much sweets while rebel son rebels!

and if we push through with the sia plot with glenda, morgan will laugh hysterically bc romeo finally fully imbibes the willy wonka persona with his bobcut wig, albeit silver. morgan will be like, "damn i aint missing that performance!"

[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
jailOffline0 POSTS
How can something so enticing have such awful side effects?
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account
Ah I understand! I'll try to come up with more ideas for us to plot! Thanks for telling me!

Actually I do have a few things in mind for us, are these okay?

sandro maeda and Juliet

Aaaa my god Sandro needs to be protected http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif He's such a softie! Anyway, I'm gonna throw you my creative Juliet as a secret creative friend that he could have. His plotter said that creatives or nerds can't be out in the open considering this softie's reputation but Juliet would totally keep their friendship a secret. She swears that with her heart.

Juliet would also probably be a fan of him because of his physique, though rarely admits that she would want to be like him; probably a teasing factor or something. They probably met in P.E. Classes with Juliet just sitting around admiring the jocks, Sandro being one of them?

This prompt could also probably work: "an enabling creative or nerd friend joins him with his hobbies". She'd totally be up doing some hobbies with him if he ever asks for it.

"trick the dumb jock that he put a baby in you aka pregnancy scares" because Juliet is also secretly a fucking delinquent

Anyway, that's all I've got for now! Lemme know if you have any other thoughts in mind!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll