MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

Nuclear fallout, feat. Keegan
Pumpkin IS CURRENTLY Offline
you been on my mind girl since the flood
Seventeen
Female
Fringe
Junior
Heterosexual
cashier / student
6 POSTS
OOOOO AT&T11:34PM
ophelia is 4 months today
I know you hate me and tbh I hate you too. But, she's just gone to sleep, and I'm just sitting here watching her and I thought about her when she's older. I thought about you. I thought about spending time with my dad when I was little and how much it meant to me. I thought about all the questions she's gonna have. How one day she'll come home from daycare or school or whatever and ask where her dad is.
it's not fair to her, keegan. she deserves to know her dad.
iMessage...
SEND
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
Nerd
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
65 POSTS
(349) - 392 - 2918

Ugh.

I told you not to contact me unless it was an emergency.

She's four months old. What do you want from me? Even if I hold her or whatever, it's not like she's going to remember.

Did the last check not come through the mail or something?

CATHERINE O'DEA
Seventeen
Female
Fringe
Junior
Heterosexual
cashier / student
6 POSTS
the check went through fine. it always does.
money isn't the issue. so what if she's still a baby? you literally have never even held her. you've seen her once, in passing. she's your daughter, keegan. you made me get a paternity test and everything, remember?
do you not feel anything for her? not even the slightest glimmer of curiosity? are you really that fucking heartless?
iMessage...
SEND

sixteen
MALE
Nerd
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
65 POSTS
(349) - 392 - 2918

She looks like a fuckin baby, Catherine.

Babies are identical unless you dress them up. Which I fully trust you to do.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't owe you anything. I didn't have a choice in the first place, remember? And therefore by Frankfurt's Principle of Alternate Possibilities, I hold no responsibility.

Maybe the baby's a different matter, but it's not like she's old enough to remember anything I could do for her now, anyway.

CATHERINE O'DEA
Seventeen
Female
Fringe
Junior
Heterosexual
cashier / student
6 POSTS
jfc keegan this isn't about me
and are you really quoting philosophical theories as your major defense? you're fucking ridiculous.
it's not just about ophelia, it's about you too. yes, i chose to keep her. but she still is half of you.
she won't remember you now, that's true. but you will, won't you? you don't want to have any experience with your daughter? it's not like im asking you to fucking marry me (please don't. the idea alone is terrible enough), im asking you to if nothing else, continue to serve yourself and meet your daughter. hold her once. participate in her life for your own sake.
just once. come by and spend an hour with her. that's all im asking, keegan. then ill never bother you about ophelia again. i swear.
iMessage...
SEND

sixteen
MALE
Nerd
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
65 POSTS
(349) - 392 - 2918

So you've admitted this isn't about Ophelia. It's about me. In which case, you're barking up the wrong tree.

What do you want me to say here? Do you want me to pretend like I care about something I don't? Yeah, let me just muster up something I just. Don't. Care. About.

Why don't you try again when you can at least pretend like it's actually about the baby, not whatever your twisted feelings towards me are.

CATHERINE O'DEA
Seventeen
Female
Fringe
Junior
Heterosexual
cashier / student
6 POSTS
holy shit
are you actually serious right now
you're actually that self centered what the fuck did I ever see in you
this isn't about my feelings, keegan?? and i sure as hell don't have any left for you jesus fucking
im worried about you, you fucking idiot. not because i love you or any bullshit like that, but because you're the father of my child and you haven't gotten to be even once. you haven't even let yourself even once for whatever weird ass reason you've got going on in that know it all brain of yours
i worry about you for lia's sake. and i refuse to believe that you really feel absolutely nothing for your own blood. you're mr trivia for days, there's at least gotta be some biological mumbo jumbo that makes you give even the slightest shit about her
iMessage...
SEND

sixteen
MALE
Nerd
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
65 POSTS
(349) - 392 - 2918

I'm sorry, but how is this NOT about YOUR feelings.

Listen to yourself. You have a problem with me that just sounds like a problem with you.

Because a four month old baby, who you say you advocate for, can't possibly have a problem with me.

She might be my blood but I sure as hell am not a father. The parent-child relationship is a contract, you know, and as far as I'm concerned, I do my job when I send you that check every month.

That's it. End of conversation.

CATHERINE O'DEA
Seventeen
Female
Fringe
Junior
Heterosexual
cashier / student
6 POSTS
I give up.
you're not going to understand.
whatever, keegan
iMessage...
SEND

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll