MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

We're All Mad Here, Plot with Chesh~
CheshireOffline0 POSTS
Female
Sophomore
Heterosexual
Student
Elite
Trinity Fairwynter • application
When the sharpest words wanna cut me down I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out I am brave, I am bruised I am who I'm meant to be, this is me Look out 'cause here I come And I'm marching on to the beat I drum I'm not scared to be seen I make no apologies, this is me
About
Trinity isn't your typical Miss Popular. She used to be the nerd, the outcast, the athlete, she understands probably more than the other Elites that being someone on the other end of the spectrum is tough, that everyone needs someone to count on. As such, she aims only to be the best her she can be by forging her own path forward regardless of the system. If she wants to bake, she'll bake, if she wants to show off her inner gamer she'll do so, and she won't hide it. She's easy to get along with, but she cam be stubborn and when her mind's made up it's made. Her blunt honesty often gets her into arguments and due to her argumentative nature, she won't back down. She's the type to collect keychains, badges and charms and decorate her backpack with them and is always looking for something new to add.

Plots
Looking for:
> someone to go along with her everchanging antics.
> a voice of reason
> friends who'll be there for her, no matter their clique
> disapproving elites who don't like her attitude about being friendly with everyone
> a loving boyfriend from any clique who won't make a big deal of them being in different cliques, but also who doesn't care, someone who can match up to her rotational attitude.

Plot ideas
> I can show you the world: Even in her early days as a rebel, she has never cut class before, much less handed in an assignment late. Maybe someone can trick her into doing something delinquent-y?
> tba

Relationships

♡ Lover's name
◇ Friend's name
♤ Enemy's name
♧ Extra support's name

kudos to anyone who vaguely gets the relationship references

bearOffline106 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
Trinity Fairwynter & benny li

oh god, I feel like benny would have a lot of reasons to dislike trinity. first and foremost as an elite, and being one because of her rich socialite parents, benny would view her belief that trinity is “just like” one of the outcasts as pretty unbelievable without really understanding her past. since they’re both sophomores, if they were ever in class together, benny would just do her best to try and get trinity in trouble as much as possible haha, or tease her in a way that makes her uncomfortable without being too outright aggressive. but that’s just because of benny not really understanding where trinity comes from, and resenting her status/money, so in time I’m sure trinity could prove herself to be genuine?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll