MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

That's How You Feel, mage's plotter (wip)
So if you need a hero Just look in the mirror No one's gonna save you now So you better save yourself
seventeen
female
junior
unsure
none
Delinquent
JENNY
seventeen. female. idksexual. delinquent.
About
Please don’t call her Genevieve! It’s Jenny. Seriously, only Jenny’s aunt calls her by her first name, and she deliberately will not answer to anyone besides the older woman if addressed as such. Even instructors have battled with Jenny on her first name, especially since she switched cliques, so she’s faced detention a few times for it. It’s probably the only thing she will fight you on.

Anyway, this is Jenny, a chill, peacemaking young woman who is content to spend the rest of her days drifting through waves. She was almost captain of the varsity swimteam until she was caught with a bag full of dope at a houseparty the end of sophomore year. But, the drugs weren’t hers; she just can’t prove it. So now shes hella moody. Always blasting music, begging for other people’s lunch, and willing to confirm any theory or rumor you heard about her cause she just doesn’t care about anything anymore.

enemies
You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man.
lovers
You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man.
°r
butterflyOffline5 POSTS
A million stars in the sky; yet the only one I see is you.
seventeen
female
senior
pansexual
youtube singer
Loner
HELLO THERE.

I did a quick read on Jenny and I was screaming at how Li Hua and Jenny should meet! Quick run down, Li Hua is a judgemental loner who probably comes off as quiet and lowkey meek until you rile her up and she pulls the sass outta no where. She's also a music star on youtube so that's something, but she likes to keep her identity a secret here. Anyways, she's a huge momma hen once you get to know her, and after finding about the black mail people will be catching THESE HANDS. Or words. Whatever they are.

Because lets face it; she'll get really worried about Jenny. She can understand the frustration when people stab you in the back and try to hang something over your head (cough her step mom with her family) so I can see them bonding over that to some extent?? She can also respect the woman not letting people get to her so much, along with trying to adapt to the delinquent clique eeeeven though Li Hua likes to stay away from them like a plague. Stereotypes.

That being said, the sudden change in clique and news would probably spread like a wildfire. I bet even a loner like Lily would hear about it and be lowkey intrigued. She knows how the students like to stretch rumours and stories, so it's possible that Lily would ask for herself?? If Jenny needs some peace and quiet at lunch sometime, Lily would totally share some of that homemade Chinese cuisine with her. Like child you need to eat properly.

She'll also nag at her and fret like "no don't hurt yourself" or "are you eating properly". She's that type of person.

OKAY. So. Basically how they could meet is Jenny could be hanging around somewhere quiet and peaceful, and Lily would probably keep her head buried in a book? Lily recognizes Jenny and then here comes the interrogations. Not even asking to confirm any rumours; just her opinion on the matter.

Questions? Thoughts? Additions? Subtractions? THROW 'EM AT ME.

So if you need a hero Just look in the mirror No one's gonna save you now So you better save yourself
seventeen
female
junior
unsure
none
Delinquent

Li Hua Zhang

Omg this sounds like such a cute plot, honestly. Jenny never knew her mother, and honestly wouldn't know how to handle someone being nurturing towards her. It would kinda be uncomfortable for her, not because she wouldn't love it cause who doesn't love motherly affection, but because she would feel undeserving of it. I feel she would be hesitant at first, maybe even a little paranoid because this was the same girl who asked about her reputation. Like is this girl just trying to be nosy or does she actually care? But, like if Li Hua doesn't mind working for it, the two could become good friends even given time. Seriously, Jenny loves free things so yes bring on the free Chinese food. She would lie and say she didn't eat just so Li would feed her more food lmao.

But, anyway, yeah Jenny would happily confirm or deny any rumors. She doesn't care and is fine letting people believe what they want. Shes convinced no one would believe the truth so if Li gave her the benefit of the doubt that would literally make her heart sing. Again, she might get the wrong impression about Li at first cause shes used to other students being jerks, but once she realizes the sass queen isn't the same overtime she'll open up. Its gonna take alot of time though.
bearOffline105 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
genevieve versailles & benny li

okay, so, benny's a pathological/impulse liar. and i feel like this is something that's so.. normalized for her? so she has a hard time believing people when they say they're like, telling the truth. so maybe she's one of the people who don't believe jenny when jenny says the drugs weren't hers, and maybe helped spread her 'bad-girl' reputation around to get her into the delinquents in the first place. so i'm not.. sure how jenny would feel about this?

because benny would be like "hahaha sure i TOTALLY believe you.. hey guys meet jenny she's the coolest she got busted for a bag of heroin last year" so she likes jenny/respects her but it would be for a totally false reason, LOL. so they could either be friends or jenny might feel annoyed? idk?

also matching names r cute heh
seventeen
female
junior
unsure
none
Delinquent
jenny and benny li, it was meant to be a dynamic frenemy duo from the start.

I imagine Benny was the person who inspired Jenny to be so nonchalant about the rumors surrounding her arrest and drug bust. Seriously, like imagine the both of them connecting really well and Benny randomly bringing up the rumors about her only for Jenny to consistently deny them and Benny not believe her. LIke omg she would get so frustrated and sad because no one will believe her no matter what she tells them, even someone she likes. All this outrageous stuff that is so unlike her, yet Benny and the rest of Ridgeview don't see it. I imagine in the beginning she was super bitter about it until she came to accept everything. Now, she is still annoyed by Benny, but, considering the girl was one of the first to befriend her when she switched cliques, Jenny still tolerates the fellow delinquent.

We need a flashback thread of these two when they first started hanging out,seriously!

I imagine they probably hang out alot, even to this day. But, if someone were to ask Jenny her relationship with benny she would passively say, "Yeah I know her, shes cool." LIke, not "we're friends." She doesn't consider the girl a friend, but she won't deny they hang out together. Sure they probably do alot of friend things, but Jenny is kinda still mad at Benny for helping to spread the lies. She wants to like the girl, honestly Bear! Shes forgave her; she just can't forget what happened. The respect is mutual between the two I imagine. Though, I'm not sure how Benny would take Jenny's inability to claim their friendship, but I'm excited to see. She probably wouldn't even know considering Jenny doesn't like confrontation and probably hasn't told the other girl about her feelings. So, they're not enemies, but theyre also not besties. Still, if Benny needs someone to skip class with or get involved in a wacky adventure then Jenny will there.

butterflyOffline5 POSTS
A million stars in the sky; yet the only one I see is you.
seventeen
female
senior
pansexual
youtube singer
Loner
Li Hua & genevieve versailles

AHHHH I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif

And O mai Lordie I am late to responding to this. I COULD HAVE SWORN I'VE ALREADY REPLIED-- BUT THAT BEING SAID; It's fine, a lot of people will be uncomfortable because Li Hua's just being motherly like that. She's mainly like that because of her brother and the protective towards her grandma and him. That being said, Li Hua really couldn't care less too much about reputation and what people say about you. She knows the feel of being pressured, or misunderstood, or bullied in any sort of level so she gotchu. She just has a problem with stereotyping; as in she does that a LOT. But right now she's trying to fix that. What better way than to try talking to this one girl who's got all these accusations shoved in her face amiright?

Real talk, I can see her going "Great, that's what you're saying. But tell me what really happened??" like she'll outright say that she'll listen to anything, and she will show that she's giving the girl the benefit of doubt. Can't go throwing stories left and right without the other side and all.

Honestly, it's fine. Li Hua's horrible with first impressions anyways http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif

Because now I can see Li Hua dragging the girl out to bubble tea and everything to try and get her spirits back up. Y'know, treat her like an actual person and friend rather than some girl who did the most terrible things in the world? Plus if she heard some people talking smack about Jenny here, Jenny will get to see that polite sass. Like, right there. bOOM. And yeah, what is grammar.

Also, adding on. It'd be super, duper cute if Li Hua and Jenny could one day just go shopping together? Like, Li Hua wants to get a gift for Jenny but doesn't know what she likes, so she'll take her out like "My brother wants to get something for a girl he likes, but he doesn't know what to get. So he asked me but I'm seriously clueless too??" and then just like, buy it for her or something. I dunno.

Long story short, Li Hua likes to spoil her friends with things and affection. Prepare for the showers Jenny LOL
bearOffline105 POSTS
who's that knocking at your door? you got lots to answer for. who's that sleeping in your bed?
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
skateboarder
Delinquent
genevieve versailles & benny li

oh god, the funniest thing about this would be that it isn’t even intentional at first – benny legitimately believes that jenny’s just joking around LMAO. I think they wouldn’t really have a reason to meet up until benny hears about the rumors (probably started by someone else?) and then is like hey ur cool come sit with us delinquents cuz I heard about what u did last year. LOL

but if jenny really is persistent tbh benny would start believing her at some point? but being the little shit she is she’d probably just like .. keep goading jenny into it by pretending that she doesn’t believe her LMAO. and honestly she might view spreading these rumors about her as a “favor” since it’s what let jenny find a new group of friends. like if jenny ever confronted her she would be like, hey I’m literally helping you out by making you seem like such a badass. and also, it’s true, right? so who cares who knows?

& yeah denying their friendship probably isn’t something benny cares about either, lOL. I feel like benny’s opinion of her is more of respect and a delinquent’s gotta stick together type of thing than like actually being friends with her otherwise. so they’d get up to stuff together as delinquent girls but probably have little in common outside of that? which I think helps keep things at the “frenemy” level without getting too chummy?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll