MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

dreamin' bout you, mochi's plots
mochiOffline0 POSTS
i need to not pick up my phone, i'll go straight to airplane mode; find something to do alone.
old enough
femme
twentygayteen
moronsexual
broke college student
OOC Account
WILHELMINA BELL
billie is an inventor: inquisitive and intrepid, slender prying fingers scraped and bandaged at the joints. relentless in the pursuit of an answer, she is completely at home at a workbench with a wrench in one hand and a piece of metal in the other. she is not a scientist: no methodical precision nor care for perfection in her haphazard sketches and prototypes, always buzzing with too much energy. though she's anxious and timid and scared, she's also always smiling, ready to face the day with a blinding optimism that's possible only because she's a naive freshman. read more about her here.

WANTED PLOTS
★ i hc that she has a close-knit group of friends she's known since middle school. be part of her squad (or let her be part of yours)?

★ billie spends a lot of time playing video games online. her and your character could know each other by aliases, and haven't realised they attend the same school.

★ maybe billie has a tiny crush on your character, and she keeps sending you little gifts and glancing at you from around the hallway corner. it's a bit weird.

★ your character and billie are competitive rivals, whether in class or something else.

★ they sit next to each other on the bus every morning but have never spoken, until now.

★ billie gets hit in the face with a dodgeball during gym class. your character is asked (or volunteers) to bring her to the nurse's office.

★ she loses her glasses while changing after gym class. help her hunt it down, while also making sure she doesn't collide with everything.

★ billie is constantly accompanied by a brass, mechanical hummingbird at her shoulder. your character, a nasty (or unintentionally clumsy) classmate breaks it, which in turn makes her break down, too.

★ they didn't really get along (enemies, or bully/victim) in middle school but now somehow find themselves bonding in high school.

★ typical lab partners or paired for a class project plot. she'll do her best.

★ your character finds billie crying because the vending machine won't give her back her change and now she doesn't have enough money to catch the bus back home.

★ your character once saved billie from being picked on. she now follows you around in awe like a puppy.

★ anything & everything! i'm up for all sorts of plots so please feel free to throw anything you have at me!!
ROMEO VU DUY BINH
romeo (oh romeo): charming local barista; dancer, thespian, cheerleader. bubbling over with warm laughter and lopsided smiles from across the room. neither book smart nor street smart, but somehow gets away with it without looking like a complete dumbass. currently, he's facing indecision in the path that lies ahead of him; he doesn't know what he is outside of high school, and fears his inevitable dive into the real world. somewhat quiet, but would happily indulge in conversation... if you do most of the talking. will probably scrawl his number on your coffee cup. read more about him here.

WANTED PLOTS
★ you come to the bean cafe regularly but romeo still forgets your name/often spells it wrong. you bring it up.

★ alternatively, you're one of the only customers whose name he gets consistently right. you notice, and wonder if it means anything in particular. (it probably doesn't.)

★ romeo is working the closing shift and needs to chase your napping character out of the cafe, but feels too awkward to wake them up. proceeds to put it off as he cleans up around them.

★ your character visits the cafe all the time for some reason or other and wow that's probably a lot of caffeine? romeo is concerned.

★ friendly coworkers plot?? rival coworkers plot????

★ suburban neighbours/family friends who get invited over for dinners often. maybe their rooms have windows facing each other, for extra cliche goodness.

★ romeo is 'academically disinclined', and desperately needs a tutor for subjects like... well, uh, all of them. come save him from failing senior year.

★ your character and romeo are both in the musical/play/other theatre activity, and have been cast as something different to what you are in real life (friends playing rivals, enemies playing lovers, etc).

★ your character is looking for somewhere to sit in the cafeteria and romeo enthusiastically suggests they join him, even though the table he's at is already very, very packed. it'll be a tight squeeze.

★ your character and romeo carpool to school together because you live in the same general area and both your sets of parents suggested it. but it's uncomfortable, because you're not friends (different cliques?).

★ your character sits in the same seat every class but suddenly find, one day, that romeo's sitting in their chair. ask him to move... or silently stew and initiate the beginnings of a silly grudge.

★ romeo asks you to dance (at a party, at a school event, whatever). you did not expect that to mean a literal tango.

★ these are all just some vague ideas, but i'm up for pretty much anything! come and love on my dumb son romeo.
brown furOffline1 POSTS
nine lives
havana brown cat
none
meow
notchill pill
OOC Account

BILLIE BELL & chad murdock

HEYA MOCHI!
i may have or not stalked Billie's app

Both are freshmen so I thought they could know each other? Like maybe she had been on Chad's team for a dodgeball and he was 100% frustrated by Billie /cough. While she'll favor studies over hanging out with friends, he's the perfect opposite and would wing any essay or homework at the last minute. He's academically gifted and most of the time, he just doesn't really understand why everybody can't pick things quickly, but his behavior is more naive than anything else. In a sense, he may be a frustrating partner for a project. Also, he'd totally drag her around because 'you gotta live more instead of spending too much time in your room'. Imagine him like a big puppy with a lot of energy 8'). But it would also mean Chad could startle her without thinking about the consequences.

Billie's creations would pique his interest, especially if they are toys or toys related. He's into toy photography, so they could seem like a good subject?

He's a jock but growing up in a competitive family, he was/is more likely to look for strong opponents to measure his strength, bullying - especially people who look physically weak - is lame in his book. Now if they end up in the same team during PE… yeah, he might totally be frustrated again /pan.

sorry it feels like a mess ;v;, but since they are kinda opposite, i thought it could be fun?? Lemme know what you think and feel free to add/ignore/deny whatever you want!
mochiOffline0 POSTS
this one's for the torn down, the experts at the fall: come on friends, get up now, you're not alone at all.
fourteen
female
freshman
undecided
student
Nerd
ヾ(^∇^) HI HELLO SUNDAE i love you and chad murdock already

they could definitely know each other! i think it’d be hilarious if they ended up on the same team during PE, maybe more than once, and chad just gets absolutely frustrated with her all the time? and later, if they’re ever partnered for a project, he might be frustrated all the more because, even though she’s a nerd, billie takes quite a long time to understand new concepts and topics. in a way, i feel like she’d be envious (maybe even a little jealous) of chad, being naturally gifted both physically and academically while she’s… well, neither. at least not without a lot of effort.

but she would never hold that against him, though she’d be extremely surprised if he ever dragged her around to hang out because… why would someone as 'cool' as him want to spend time with her? he might not be the best sort of company (because his energy sometimes sweeps her away and makes her feel nervous) but if he likes her little inventions and doesn’t bully her, that’s honestly enough for her to want to be his friend aha. maybe he sees her hummingbird one time and asks about it? and from there they can get to talking, maybe with her shyly introducing him to her workshop? she loves talking about her inventions; it’s just that half the time she’s scared no one wants to listen. so maybe they could become friends through this, and billie would eventually even want to make him something as a gift (like a miniature R2D2 keychain/wind-up toy, idk).

this is a bit messy too i'm sorry if it doesn't make sense oof but i think it’d be cool if they were unlikely friends? and maybe they don’t really get along during school (because of classes and how it highlights their differences) but due to their interest in toymaking and toy photography, they sometimes hang out nonetheless?
the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
MOCHI hewwoo / Billie is super cute and I'm just here to throw some ideas at her if you want sobs.

mitsuo & billie

Mitsuo's a bit of a gremlin that likes making everything hard for other kids aorund him, especially people younger than him because he can. I can see him bothering Billie to take out a couple of frustrations on her, especially if she constantly optimistic. He's more of a realist/pessimist when it comes to his life views so optimists tend to get on his nerves. But i kind of like forcing mimi to interact with people he doesn't like so what if he found Billie clawing at a vending machine and just kind of makes fun of her for a bit before deciding to help her out. He's been scamming the machines since freshman year because he's always hungry and may or may not be able to get the machine open. Or you know, he just gives her some change he has because he takes people's money from them. Like, what if he just gives her the change he stole from her like 2 days ago and just doesn't remember her. He was just blindly angry and took it out on her. Idk maybe not exactly a frenemy type thing but enough friction and tolerance that they can stick aorund each other for a bit and argue a little bit. He tends to mellow out when he starts getting people talking (or they feed him) but yeah add/subtract/idk

oswald & billie
SLAMS MY HANDS DOWN. So he's my antisocial nerd and he, practically, hates everyone. What if he got Billie away fro ma bunch of older bullies if only because he accidentally redirected their attention onto him. So she got away and thinks he did this on purpose but really he's cursing his luck because he just wanted to go home not bruised for once. So its a very awkward 'you helped me a lot thank you!!' admiration type of relationship and he doesn't have the guts to tell her he didn't really want to.

side note he's also not a science oriented nerd, but a literature and writing one so I think if he noticed her tiny mechanical hummingbird he'd be fascinated because that just so weird? How is that possible Billie what did you do. He just goes from 'this brat that got me injured' to 'oh this is so smart what a baby genius wtf' over the course of weeks lmao.
but yeah lemme know if this works add/subtract/idk

mochiOffline0 POSTS
this one's for the torn down, the experts at the fall: come on friends, get up now, you're not alone at all.
fourteen
female
freshman
undecided
student
Nerd
ello ello kimmy! i'm so happy you think she's cute, and i want ALL the ideas tbqh ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

mitsuo and billie would have a hard time getting along, absotootly. i love the idea of him giving her change that he stole from her since billie would?? be so confused? because he "robbed" her but is now technically coming to her rescue, so does protocol dictate she thank him or is that cancelled out by the fact that it's her money anyway? lol mitsuo y u make things hard. i can imagine the whole weird combination of tolerance and friction to a t honestly, and he might end up being one of the few people who manage to get a bit of a rise out of billie. not much of one, because she's way too terrified of everything to be genuinely angry, but she might actually be visibly annoyed with his apparent mood swings and tendency to flip-flop between aggressive and apathetic. might end up to a point where she carries chips around in her bag and whips them out like a peace offering every time she sees him coming near lmfao "before you ask for my lunch money....... would u consider leaving with this packet of doritos instead"

i also LOVE the idea between oswald and billie, because going all awestruck around her quote unquote saviour is something she'd do for sure. i feel like, the day after oswald "rescues" her from the bullies, she comes to school with some like... idk chocolates and paper flowers and a thank you note, then shyly peeks her head into every homeroom until she finds the one he's in and just dumps all that junk on his table before running away? and then when she works of the courage to a little while afterwards, she'd try to thank him in person and kind of just... carry around this huge sense of admiration for him even though he didn't exactly want to look out for her. and if he doesn't immediately brush her off or tell her it wasn't his intention, then she'd trail after him all the more. and maybe after a few days or weeks of her following him around from time to time, he brings up her hummingbird and she gets super enthusiastic to explain all the little machinations and mechanisms involved. idk what to call this like a one-sided friendship or what, but i love the whole Vibe of this!!
So if you need a hero Just look in the mirror No one's gonna save you now So you better save yourself
seventeen
female
junior
unsure
none
Delinquent
*Starts humming dream daddy themesong*

BILLIE BELL

I LOVE THAT GAME TOO MUCH NOT TO PLOT WITH BILLIE!

Yeah so this is Jenny, and usually she won't let anyone call her by her real name Genevieve, but she might have to make an exception for Billie. But, yeah Gen is a delinquent, and she kinda has no friends. Her sophomore year she was framed after someone planted dope into her bag and got her busted with it. No one could connect the drugs to her despite the incident, but the damage was done. The rumors were wild, and Jenny was so hurt she will confirm any rumor out of spite because no one will believe her anyway. At least, she doesn't think anyone will. She hides behind this badgirl guise other constructed for her with ease. But, since Billie is a freshman I feel they could grow close since the young girl probably doesn't know about the incident since it occurred before her arrival. Anyway here is an idea:

Idea #1 Jenny scares away Billie's bullies. Maybe, the bullies already know about the ex-jock's reputation, and are happy to run away so that they don't cause any trouble for themselves. Then, Billie just follows her around like a puppy forcing Jenny into this big sister role she never intended to have. It's hella weird, and she feels undeserving of the praise, but Billie is so sweet so she can't turn her away. But, the other delinquents probably have noticed, and despite how chill Jenny is, maybe the blonde starts to realize shes comfortable in her guise as a baddie and doesn't want to lose that. Slowly, but surely she starts to flake out on Billie or eventually begins to ignore her because of this fear Jenny didn't even know she had. She just doesn't want
to be outcasted again which is stupid because fuck those people right?! But, also she really likes Billie and can't handle her finding out about the incident and hating her too so she just gets tangled up in a friendship built on lies.

brown furOffline1 POSTS
nine lives
havana brown cat
none
meow
notchill pill
OOC Account

BILLIE BELL & Chad

I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN (and unlikely friendships are great <3).
Billie being kinda envious would be interesting, because Chad is somehow superstitious. He has some magical thoughts and thinks a specific color or a lucky item would bring him good luck/help him to pass. So for example, for the day of a presentation, he'd be dressed with one red item, a least. I think it's an interesting contrast with Billie who looks more rational?? And depending on the sport, he might yell orders at Billie /shot - after telling her to hit the ball, he rushes at her side and does it.

Also what she'll view as cool is 'normal' to him due to his upbringing and because his older sister paved the way. But this word may throw him off. HS scares him. He'll be in the varsity team, without being sure he'd a chance to play at his usual position, and being on a bench is everything, except cool.

And he'd totally ask about her hummingbird (and seriously if Billie makes him a R2D2 keychain, he'll treasure it!). He might throw stuff like 'if you're passionate, you don't have to care about others' , i guess he have met people who are afraid no one would listen to them among his past or present teammates, but that doesn't stop him.

Lemme know if you want to thread http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif - whether it's a flashback thread taking place in middle school or a summer thread :3.

butterflyOffline5 POSTS
A million stars in the sky; yet the only one I see is you.
seventeen
female
senior
pansexual
youtube singer
Loner
LI HUA & BILLIE BELL
/SLAMS HAND DOWN

ONLINE FRIENDS. PLEASE. The bulk of Li Hua's social life is on the internet, purely because she doesn't like talking to people. To her, they're a bunch of pathological liars (all rainbows and unicorns here) and.. Yeah. She'd rather not have anything to do with any one of those people. On the other hand, she's known as PAFF on the internet; the youtube singer who's pretty much taking social media in a storm. Anywho, she's like, a complete enigma on the internet. Before that, though, she was always online and chatting in video games, chat rooms and etc.

So MY idea here is that they could have known each other before Lily here became famous as PAFF? Hell, Billie here could have been one of the people who encouraged her to try posting her singing on the internet. That would make Billie one of the people she really does talk to even now. Online, she's still really outgoing. Approachable, humorous, polite and all that stuff. Anyways, Li Hua sees internet life and offline life as two separate things, so I think she'd be iffy on meeting someone she met online in the real world because hello divergence into reality??

But yeah, there's the internet part of it.

Offline and online though, she'll probably worry for Billie. If she lost her glasses then Lily would be looking irritated and bothered but realistically speaking she'll be internally fretting? Like online they could be supportive friends and offline it could be like a mother who's really annoyed with her daughter but still loves and cares to bits? I would find it really funny if they started talking about each other online then they bring up this scenario like "Hold up this sounds familiar" or if like, one of them found the other texting them. Then it's like whoop busted LOL.

I'm sorry, I'm sounding like an incoherent screamer but IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU WANNA ADD/CHANGE, HIT ME UP.

bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
BILLIE BELL & duck kelly

HI PLS LET THESE FRESHMEN KIDDOS BE FRIENDS.

idk i think it'd be cute if they were childhood friends! they're about the same age and i feel like they could get along. duck is really quiet and calm all the time so he tends to have sort of a relaxing aura for people around him. and maybe that's something billie could use?

may i ask how her mechanical hummingbird came about? because duck's a bit of an animal wrangler (his family owns an exotic pets business), so i was thinking maybe when they were younger and billie was trying to design her hummingbird, she had duck catch one for her for a little bit to observe, or he was just playing around with one from his family business and she thought it was a neat idea to try and create a robot from?
the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
MOCHI excellent im glad you like these SOBS

Mimi & billie
SORRY BILLIE. He’s incredibly moody and can hate someone one minute and then just not car the next. He’s a growing, hormonal teenager boy stuff happens. Lmao. As long as the bag of chips is unopened he’ll accept it. He’s semi-wary of food people might give him if it’s not fresh just because maybe someone did something to the food to mess with him and he’s a little scared (baking needles into Halloween cookies is freaking scary americans are crazy). BUT YEAH. It’s really easy to detect a pattern because even if he’s aware that he’ll do anything in school for food or hard cash, he doesn’t try to hide it. Sometimes if he really hates someone he’ll try to resist food but it’s not like Billie is a bratty kid so he’ll probably just accept the doritos and sit next to her while he eats. Don’t let him touch anything he will most likely break it. Though, probably if he sees how attached she is to her hummingbird he wouldn’t try to mess with that. Like at all. He doesn’t want Billie to snap and attack him because they he really might have to fight a girl and while he has no qualms over hitting girls Billie might go too crazy. ITS ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES OK. But yeah this sounds like a funny thread lmao

Oswald & billie
As much as Oz dislikes people, this is a freshman in his own clique. She’s like a little kid to him (and the admiration would only emphasize that image) so he’s not going to be super rude to her. He has SOME standards. He wouldn’t have the heart to tell her he had initially planned on going around but got caught up in the situation on accident lmao. Especially because if someone was going to get kicked in the stomach it was probably better him than some tiny freshman. Those kids were kinda big. Lmao. He doesn’t say or do much around others but he likes soaking up their energy so he wouldn’t mind if she stopped staring at him with puppy dog eyes and instead started rambling off about her hummingbird and her inventions because that’s way better. He can’t. Handle. Attention. IT DESTROYS HIM. But yeah if they spend more time together maybe he takes on the pseudo older brother role and helps her swerve bullies. Though it’s more like her, running away from bullies and Oswald yanking her into the bushes while the bullies pass them. Because he’s super weak and he’s terrible at running. LMAO

Lemme know who you want to thread first!!

mochiOffline0 POSTS
i need to not pick up my phone, i'll go straight to airplane mode; find something to do alone.
old enough
femme
twentygayteen
moronsexual
broke college student
OOC Account
PRAISE i love ddadds and firmly believe that the kids all make fantastic face claims mnvjfnbbn

i love this idea with genevieve versailles and i'm always down to throw my characters into a little bit of pain aHA. i think it'd be funny if jenny didn't even need to say anything to the bullies, just her presence was more than enough to chase them away. and billie, for a moment, would be absolutely terrified because who is this pretty older girl and why is she so scary to them?? should she be scared too? but then if jenny doesn't follow up by picking on her too you can best believe she'd admire jenny loads, if for somewhat wrong reasons. so she'd follow her around and be kind of an annoying little sister deal, up until jenny starts pushing her away and she's just??????? so sad and confused and heartbroken because even if jenny never showed any affection, billie did consider them friends and she doesn't understand where she went wrong.

but of course she thinks it's her fault (even if it isn't, not really) and so she willingly backs off too but keeps writing apology letters or making little gifts and stuffing them into jenny's locker or desk when she's not looking. she just wants to be friends ok :< i think it could be a fun idea if, in the future, billie did kind of find out about the incident from someone else but absolutely doesn't believe it? "jenny did what? no way, she would never!!!!" and it might be a good first step back in the right direction for these two? idek but i love these two and their kind weird sisterly dynamic and would be cool with doing just about anything with them!

Sundae HECK I'M GLAD YOU LOVE THE IDEAS and i love all of this too. surprisingly, billie can be kind of on the superstitious side as well, though i think to a lesser degree. (/insert "i'm not superstitious, but i am a little stitious".gif) so she'd probably be downright fascinated by his typical lucky "rituals" and items or whatever else. i can definitely imagine him having to yell orders at her and then doing it himself anyway though LOL because she would probably fail to do whatever it was he asked. she might not understand why 'cool' doesn't sit well with him, but if he's visibly put off by the word then she'd either 1) try to refrain from ever saying it again or 2) if she's more comfortable, ask why. because, in her eyes, he is the coolest, and it's strange to imagine why he doesn't think so too.

his words would mean a lot to her, even if she'll have trouble taking them to heart (because the opinions of others matters waaaay too much to billie) but she's consistently grateful for his company and his friendship. eventually she probably makes him a whole cast full of star wars robot memorabilia, because she's so bad with words but she wants to make sure he knows she really values their quirky, weird friendship aha.

i'd love to do either a flashback or summer thread! i imagine a flashback thread could be in school (which means they would be prone to facing their differences), though a summer thread could maybe have billie showing off her bedroom-turned-workshop to him? i'd be down for either honestly, and i'm really bad at decisions, so i'd be happy to go with whichever you'd prefer.

billie being online friends with Li Hua Zhang sounds fantastic! they could've met while randomly teamed for a video game or something? and somehow became friends from there. and maybe they've actually known each other for a couple years and even know they live in the same general area, but never met up because they're either apprehensive (li hua) or shy as all hell (billie)? so they keep it mostly online and find a great comfort in knowing they can talk to each other with it being more or less anonymous. billie would've absolutely encouraged her to post her covers somewhere, and she is definitely an eager follower/subscriber, always liking all her videos and commenting with shock and awe each time aha.

but ye, i love the contrast between their offline/online relationships? idk how they would've met offline at first since they're in different grades but going through some kind of silly scenario (whether it's billie losing her glasses or otherwise) and then talking to each other about it happening online later is HILARIOUS to me and i'd love to do that? so eventually their offline and online dynamics kind of meld together and they're just... really supportive/sweet friends. i hope this made sense ahaha; let me know what you think!

YES PLEASE i've actually been meaning to plot with duck kelly and i love the idea of them being childhood friends! they do seem like they'd get along, and billie would love the fact that he's more on the quiet side since she finds it a little tougher to deal with the more energetic folks. (not that she doesn't adore them equally, she just finds it so much harder to keep up.)

as for the hummingbird, i kind of hc'd that she just saw it around once and fell in love with the way it moved, but i can absolutely picture duck helping her while she worked on it? maybe the first time she saw one was one they were hanging around duck's house or something and she asked him to catch it so she could look. and then she said it'd be so nice to have one for a pet but, knowing her parents would never allow an animal in the house, decided to create one in mechanical form? so she kind of employed duck's help while she studied the hummingbird/created her design for it. idk but the idea of him helping her make it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy ( ´͈ ◡ `͈ )

kimmy IDK IF I HAVE A LOT ELSE TO SAY but i love all of this so much. her and mitsuo seem like they'd be a really fun, silly pair to thread, and the idea of him being worried she might snap is somehow hilarious to me?? also just the mental image of like... billie offering him chips and then him sitting down next to her to eat them is so funny because she's probably nervous the whole time (whether or not she actually has a reason to be) while he's just there munching on those doritos. a somewhat tense silence punctuated by the crunch of tortilla chips.

for oswald, that's honestly adorable and even if he doesn't see it as a big deal, billie def sees him as some kind of hero at first. (which may be awkward for him as mentioned but she doesn't... know how to stop? like if he told her to stop staring she'd apologise but keep glancing out of the corner of her eye pls forgive her, she's so easily attached to someone lol.) but i love the transition from awkward awe into a sort of sibling dynamic where she can talk to him about her inventions and stuff and he can show her all the good hiding spots for when bullies chase you around school LOL.

i think maybe a billie/mitsuo thread would work best first? since hers and oswald's plot might work better once school starts! but honestly i'd be down for either
jailOffline0 POSTS
How can something so enticing have such awful side effects?
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account
billie bell and Juliet

OH MY GOSH I LOVE BILLIE TOO MUCH ALREADY http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif She's already an awesome charrie for me~!

Anyways, Juliet and Billie totally should meet sometime. Juliet is your friendly yet rebellious and a bit boastful girl who loves to make friends and is really (and I mean really) dedicated to her art. Other art stuffs make her happy too. Since Billie is an inventor, Juliet's probably gonna be like "Ooo what is this?" and "Wow what's this do?" With Billie's inventions. This prompt here would probably be possible too, if you think about it:

"billie is constantly accompanied by a brass, mechanical hummingbird at her shoulder. your character, a nasty (or unintentionally clumsy) classmate breaks it, which in turn makes her break down, too.

Only Juliet isn't clumsy, she's just too fucking curious about what the hell that mechanical hummingbird is and then intentionally damages it or breaks it and now she's trying to pay her back. Way to go, Julie.

Also, for some reason, I also want this prompt to happen:

"your character finds billie crying because the vending machine won't give her back her change and now she doesn't have enough money to catch the bus back home."

Anyways, if you've got any other ideas, hit me up! I'm all ears!
mochiOffline0 POSTS
old enough
femme
twentygayteen
moronsexual
broke college student
OOC Account
AHH Jail that makes me so happy thank you!! i'm glad you like her!

i think these two could make a fun duo. juliet's more energetic nature might intimidate billie at first, but i think she would still admire juliet's passion for the arts. it could be really fun to do the thread where juliet accidentally breaks bridget (the hummingbird) and billie is really upset over it? she might honestly cry lol but it'd be good that juliet at least cares and seems willing to make up for it. maybe she could enrol juliet's help in the repairs? like an assistant to hand her tools while she tries to fix her precious hummingbird. at the same time, billie could sort of show juliet her workspace and juliet can poke around and be curious over all her other little gadgets and contraptions.

we could also definitely do the other prompt some time down the line, maybe? i'm honestly up for anything! i think the two of them could end up sort of friends (despite the initial encounter and destruction of one (1) mechanical pet, obviously), so i'd be down for doing multiple thread ideas down the line!

basically i love ALL of this and i think they'll be very interesting to put together!
bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
BILLIE BELL & duck kelly

oh my gosh it makes me so happy that you like them <33 I think having billie to sort of passively get duck more excited/active about things would help him a lot because otherwise he’s just… not all that curious about things. so things like the hummingbird, he would be confused at first as just like, huh it’s just a bird my fam has like twenty of these things, and then billie shows him how she could use it. in the spirit of invention!

but YES that’s exactly what I pictured!! duck kind of being the animal wrangler and catching one so it’s easier for her to study, cuz otherwise I imagine it’d be hard keeping it from flying off. duck loves playing with animals anyway so it’d be no trouble.

would you be interested in sort of a past thread with what we just thought up? how old was billie when she made her hummingbird (or the first iteration of it)? /o/
mochiOffline0 POSTS
fourteen
female
freshman
undecided
student
Nerd
all of this with duck kelly sounds fantastic and i think it'd be adorable if billie's own curiosity unintentionally caused him to be more excited/interested in little ways!! she tends to get very enthusiastic even over small stuff, mostly because she's thinking of how she could use/incorporate it into a contraption or gadget. (i hc that one of her very first inventions was something to help her with her chores tbh.)

billie would've been about twelve when she made her first attempt at the hummingbird, though i imagine she's also made a number of updates since. i'd love to do a past thread with this idea though, absolutely! i'd be happy to start it if you'd like? unless you'd prefer to <3 either or works!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll