MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

mosaic, hana's plotter
hanaOffline3 POSTS
And if you're coming back to find me, You'd better have good aim
male
junior
demisexual
student
Creative
creative
demisexual
jinhai lei
about
jinhai is currently a junior at ridgeview, living life at large with his parents' money...well as much as they'll give him. he moved to peachtree in ninth grade and has been here ever since. is the older twin by seventeen minutes and thirty-two seconds. the better-looking twin mmhm.

loves to sing and play music. also loves to grub because he gets hangry often. bit of a coffee snob. considers himself a youtuber even though his channel is hecka small lol. his alias online is @goldensea

friends
jinhai's pretty sociable and cheery. he's quite affectionate with touches and nosiness so it ends up be obnoxious often. he understands personal bubbles...to a certain extent lmao. but probably people who can put up with his chumminess are the people who will get along best with him.

he's loyal to his friends though jinhai isn't averse to critiquing albeit in a roundabout way. but he really wants the best for his friends.

enemies
he's probably not the sharpest knife in the uh...places where they keep knives. lol so some people could probs find jinhai annoying. and dumb. he's intelligent with things he enjoys (i.e music) but not so much in practical matters. or street smarts (where's bittenbinder?)

not one for fighting really, mostly because he doesn't know how to. but uh, he's on the baseball team so he can swing a bat pretty well. all it really needs is a few nails in there so...ya know. do what you will c:

paramour
you'd think that someone as cute and beautiful as him would have a number of romances. and you'd be correct....in elementary school lol. because his family moved several times, jinhai didn't have a lot of time to make lasting relationships with other kids his age.

he's definitely had a few crushes here at ridgeview, and he's hoping for something more? but he'll let fate take control. jinhai would definitely want someone (gender doesn't matter) he can connect with.

he'll flirt back a bit because who doesn't love the attention? but he prefers having a deeper bond with someone first. one night stands and simple flings aren't really his style.

civilian / former nerd
bicurious
gilbert deluca
about
gilbert recently graduated from ridgeview high ;u; he's an in-coming freshman at UCSF. he came to live in peachtree after he was adopted. he currently lives with his dads and little sister whom he all loves very, very much. his younger sister is a junior and his oldest sister is a teacher!

he's really into baking so like, if you need food then he'll provide it lol. help garner some new customers for his parents' bakery, girasol. likes to read, play computer games, etc. likes to exercise so he kinda buff heheh.

friends
gil's a pretty chill guy. he's friendly enough though he can get a little awkward with new people. but he warms up pretty quickly. he's fun and playful once you befriend him. but he's also stringent when needed, especially if it comes to his friends' wellbeing. will provide lots and lots of baked goodies. he'll need a few friends to taste test his recipes lol.

he was pretty studious and responsible with his studies (as a former member of the nerd clique lol). always willing to tutor and lend a helping hand.

gil isn't the most confident in his teaching abilities but he'll do whatever he can to help. it'll also be an opportunity for him to make friends. his best subjects are science and some history.

i'd love for him to have some work out buddies and gamer friends! he sucks at gaming but they're hecka entertaining lol. in moderation.

enemies
i imagine he'd have some?? you can't really please everyone lol. gilbert gets a little hot-headed so it is likely for him to engage in tense situations. very rarely will he get physical though, but he can get aggressive if pushed far enough.

he is short-tempered but he also forgives easily. let bygones be bygones. gil really doesn't want any trouble but sometimes his mouth runs amok before he can help it lmao ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

paramour
not much experience in this department lol. gil had a girlfriend for like...three weeks and then it pretty much fizzled out. he did get spectacularly drunk on his seventeenth birthday and made out with a guy. so yeah. that's about it lol.

gilbert doesn't crush often but he falls pretty hard when he does. he's a cheesy and sentimental kind of guy. takes great pleasure in taking care of his s/o but that often makes him rather clingy. he's curious about his sexuality and his attraction to both males and females. so gil's pretty open to trying out a relationship with another guy. or girl. c:

made by jaronart
PrinceofStrideOffline105 POSTS
Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough.
eighteen
male
senior
bisexual
baker
Elite
jinhai lei & Katashi Endo

I think these two might be able to become friends since Jinhai has an outgoing personality which is quite the opposite of Katashi but hey opposites attract right? Katashi is in need of a friend even though he rarely shows emotion due to his stoic personality, but he's working on it. If you can get through Katashi's cold antisocial exterior you might find out that he is a humorous and nice person. I was thinking that since Jinhai likes coffee and Katashi works at the bean cafe maybe Jinhai could come in and order a coffee while Katashi is about to get off work and be all like "hey, don't we go to the same school?" and they can start up a conversation.

jinhai lei & Kyounai Takashima

I also think these two might be good friends since they both have outgoing personalities and love food. Kyounai is known for being the snack plug around the school since he carries around a backpack filled with sweets and things. Maybe Jinhai sees Kyounai around and is in need of food and asks if he could get a few snacks?

user posted image
"How come whenever I try to stay away from people, they always come to me?"
hanaOffline3 POSTS
And if you're coming back to find me, You'd better have good aim
male
junior
demisexual
student
Creative
Katashi Endo && jinhai

katashi!! i think they could potentially be good friends :D especially since katashi is the sort of person jinhai is curious about. like what are you hiding? i must find out. but yeah the coffee shop sounds like a great place for them to meet. jinhai will go into this long, elaborate monologue as he waxes poetry of the coffee bean while a queue just lines up behind him lol.

but yeah, im totally down for a thread with these two! c:

Kyounai Takashima && jinhai

oh goodness, jinhai will love you forever if you provide him food lol. i think it'd be pretty funny if jinhai, in his hangry state, just marches over and glares at the bag of chips kyounai is holding. "mine. now." and once he's sated from the chips he stole, jinhai would just apologize to the ends of time.

since kyounai is also a jock, maybe they can also work out together or something? although they play different sports lol but maybe they can just run together or weight training lol. +/- anything you'd like!
kimmyOffline9 POSTS
you the man right now. you the man right now. with the whole wide world in the palm of your hand right now
male
junior
demisexual
unemployed
Nerd
jinhai lei & Oswald
They’re in the same year and while Oswald is pretty good at studying he definitely has a creative streak in him thanks to his dad. While other people might be doubling up on AP classes, Oz is definitely taking an extra creative writing course and some music electives to have a bit of a breather while at school, so I think they could meet through that. While Oswald has no talent for music he has a stray interest in rappers of the day because he feels like they mix too different fields together and he admires it. While Jinhai isn’t exactly a rapper ( I don’t think?? ) I can see Oswald pretending to be busy while listening in on Jinhai practice or goof off before class or afterschool. Like, he could be a small fan that gets really awkward and embarrassed if and when he gets caught listening in on something that might be private practices lmao. Oswald is hella extra so he’d definitely try hiding himself under a teacher’s desk or inside a closet to listen to people and not let them know. SO YEAH UHH awkward secret admirer from afar that maybe gets caught and has to figure out to explain himself??? I feel like Jinhai might be hella flattered but to OZ it would be mortifying and he’d want to get away as quickly as possible while coming back the next day to sneak better. BUT YEAH IDK add/subtract

PrinceofStrideOffline105 POSTS
Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough.
eighteen
male
senior
bisexual
baker
Elite
jinhai lei & Katashi Endo
Haha, I can just imagine Katashi just giving his one of his stares and tilting his head to the side before asking "what the heck are you talking about?" and meanwhile he's just thinking is this how people who smoke crack act like? I'll have the thread up sometime this week!
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif

jinhai lei & Kyounai Takashima
OML Kyounai would probably just give him a confused look like did you just take my chips? And then say I would've just gave you your own bag! Then be even more confused when he apologizes but flustered. And repeatedly say it's okay while holding his hands up like that classic anime character. I also think that the workout idea would be a good idea also, maybe kyounai can be like hey how about for taking my chips you can make it up for working out with me later?

user posted image
"How come whenever I try to stay away from people, they always come to me?"
jailOffline0 POSTS
How can something so enticing have such awful side effects?
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account
Hi Hana! I came to deliver http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

jinhai lei and Juliet

Aaaa these two totally need to meet! Juliet is your friendly creative girl, and while she can be a real braggart sometimes, she loves socializing with other people and would rather have friends than enemies. She hangs out with creatives (and sometimes delinquents) the most, so maybe the met in one of Jinhai's creative jigs? Warning: this girl is also quite the rebel, so expect her to break some rules often.

Well, lemme know what you think! I'd love to hear from you!
kimmyOffline9 POSTS
you the man right now. you the man right now. with the whole wide world in the palm of your hand right now
male
junior
demisexual
unemployed
Nerd
YELLS ty for thinking so lmao he's an awkward mess.

Yess!! Oswald could've easily figured out how to track down Jinhai's channel if he overheard Jinhai talking to himself as a youtuber while recording his songs. He'd find it super uncomfortable that Jinhai recognizes him as an audience member since he doesn't like attention but he'd probably stay because its flattering and not mean, and he likes how Jinhai's soudns so. WEEPS

Please don't shout out to him he'll show up the next day with a candy bar or something small to give to Jinhai all flushed because he can't take the attention. He is really bad at making friends I'm so sorry. But yeah maybe a friendship that starts off as admiration?? Lmao

YES IM DOWN FOR TUTORING. Oswald can do anything English class related its really his main strength academically lmao. He does ok in other subjects but he shines in writing. He wouldn't mind helping Jinhai out since the guy lets him listen in on his music practices. But also he'd be really excited about song writing!!! It's one of the few forms of writing he hasn't masters just because he doesn't know anything about making music but he likes it as a concept lmao.

i love these plots add/subtract/idk
also do you want me to start a thread with jinhai and oswald in the eavesdropper scenario?

the big cheeseOffline0 POSTS
waifu
dead bird
OOC Account
jinhai lei & Oswald
Hana ur going to ruin my son. RUIN I SAY!! But I love it so don’t stop he needs friends that make him do things outside his comfort zone. Oswald is an awkward duckling with the yellow hair and everything. He starts to shut down mentally when peers pay too much attention to him because he doesn’t know how to respond thus creating more panic because he doesn’t want to seem rude and so on and so forth. It just makes him have a cycle of negative thoughts so he deals with it by absconding but yeah. He’s not stupid so he won’t resent Jinhai, just has to learn how to deal with it.

ITS GOOD INCENTIVE AND ALS OA CHEAP WAY TO TELL A PERSON YOU APRECIATE THEM. Everyone loves food ok. He’s got this. Make no mistake Oswald is screaming every time he hears a shot out from his friend because WHY???? WHAT WAS THE POINT??? But he appreciates the thought.

It’s ok Jin, Oswald is gonna train you. With tiny chocolate bars. That’s right he’s mechanizing Jinhai’s sweet tooth for the power of learning. We’re taking it back to Pavlov. Oswald would try really , REALLY hard if they had a collaboration because he knows next to nothing about music. He’d also demand Jinhai do all the camera stuff because he’s not about to put himself out there. Ever. I think it would be a nice boding project and they could have a lot of fun with it. He knows rhymes at the very least. Lmao

OOOOH atm I can’t think of much more. Unless you want them to meet up at like a rap concert and Jinhai can witness Oswald actually SCREAMING with the crowd because he’s super pumped up. The power of crown anonymity is amazing. I will tag you soon on the thread on my end tho!!

jailOffline0 POSTS
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account
jinhai lei and Juliet

"Romeo and Juliet"... oh my god so definitely happening XD I could also imagine them being together in a room with Juliet sketching or painting while Jinhai is humming some tunes http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif I'm totally into the admiration of artworks thing too! Jinhai admiring her artwork while Juliet wanting to listen more of his music http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif

Yes, Juliet also does make digital art! Making cover art for his videos is so going to happen! I really like that idea because even if they have different art specialties, they could still collaborate and work together even if these two things are different yet similar in some way http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif
veroOffline0 POSTS
say that i'm underrated, you don't like the spotlight.
female
senior
asexual
resident tumblr artist
Creative
hikaru and @[jinha lei]
jinha should be protected at all costs, this cutie is too cute for this world -

waaaa!! nice to meet you, im a bit new to misfits and i can definitely see hikaru sometimes talking to jinha since theyre both creatives and hikaru loving to meet other creatives. p sure that she'll sometimes tune in just to watch at jinha's yt channel for support hehe

as for gilbert, i can see both of them as neighbors? considering that hikaru sometimes gets breakfast on the go and would seem to stumble at the nearest bakery not to mention that her coffee intake is large eep but feel free to add more plots here!!
jailOffline0 POSTS
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account
jinhai lei and Juliet

DIY days http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif My god, I'm loving it!

As for that second idea, yes! I'm totally up for it! I hope Jin is patient with Juliet, though, as she can be quite tone deaf sometimes http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif It would be really cute to watch them learn new things though, and just laugh it off if they seemed to do something wrong http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif

Cover arts are good things~ //nudge nudge, wink wink, "soon, jin. soon. very soon."

I could throw up a thread if you like! How would you like these two to meet, though? Should they meet at a coffee shop or just happened to bump into each other at school? Anything's fine by me! Just hit me up!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll