MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
04
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
08
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
310
350
210
180
270
180
150
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!



Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 poor unfortunate souls, jawn's plotter
jawnOffline0 POSTS
100
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
MORGAN KELI'I GLENDA COCO-LEE MAX LOCKLEAR FRANKIE LENNOX PLOT IDEAS
Sandro Maeda
Soccer team captain
Read his app!
18
age
Senior
Year
Questioning bi
Sexuality
Meet the brainless jock who is truly softie on the inside
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
a typical jock, sandro bro-hangs with fellow muscly jocks. he's the brawny vain type, always looking at himself in the mirror to check out his guns. he ain't flirty but very flaunty, because he thrives from external validation.

deep inside, sandro is a big softie. he can't resist small cute things—tiny plushies, tiny dogs and cats, etc. he's book dumb too, but he has a secret talent with flower arrangement and interior design—two unorthodox hobbies for a jock type that he does not want anyone to know.

typical convenient and comfortable friends and/or lovers would be elites and fellow jocks. friends or lovers that can't be out in the open are creatives and nerds. and well, fringes... are fringes who can be his greatest fans.

PLOT IDEAS
★ sandro's biggest fan, who constantly ogles at his physique and his sportsmanship—a constant source of external validation to keep him sane.

★ a rivaling person discovers sandro's secret hobbies and outs him to his friends or family

★ an enabling creative or nerd friend joins him with his hobbies

★ sports rivalry. nuff said.

★ shower room antics! winkwonk.jpg

★ unfailing shirt-ripping-while-flexing running gags /insert juandissimo gif

★ trick the dumb jock that he put a baby in you aka pregnancy scares

★ more to come...
Morgan Keli'i
Baker & cake artist
Read her app!
17
age
Junior
Year
Heterosexual
Sexuality
Little miss obsessive-compulsive ready to compete against you
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
morgan has obsessive-compulsive personality. not a disorder. just a quirky personality. she doesn't have a lot of friends. just a chosen few that enables her obsession mainly, and perhaps one that serves as the voice of reason that she never listens to. anyone from her tiny circle would very much beloved and pampered with her generous baker's heart. she will always bake for other people... for taste-testing reasons tbh — "y'all are my guinea pigs for my creations. so you better taste my stuff!". regular customers in her family's bakeshop, peachtree patisserie, may be on good terms with her; but still on a case to case basis.

for lovers, there can only be one for morgan—the one guy she will obsess over indefinitely, despite all odds and advices by friends against it. this guy is cruz ortega. so if there are any katniss everdeens out there to volunteer their bb as the "hot stalk-worthy guy" for morgan, please stand up!

rivals are a big part of morgan's circle too! she is extremely competitive because there can only be one master baker (it doesn't sound good phonetically if you say it out loud tbh) in ridgeview high. so beware fellow baking students. you have been warned. school-wide bake sales are her niche.

PLOT IDEAS
★ baking rivals, come at me!

★ enabling friends help her stalk her future bfcruz ortega

★ cause a commotion at the patisserie

★ receive a congratulatory syphilis cake. be genuinely grateful and confuse morgan.

★ try selling her candid photos of her guy cruz ortega

★ be 'the guy' and get creeped out. actively escape the hawkeyed morgan.

★ more to come...
Glenda Coco-Lee
Blogger, singer, & online celeb
Read her app!
17
age
Senior
Year
Heterosexual
Sexuality
Typical mean diva with a wide vocal range
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
for someone who's mean and condescending, you wouldn't really think glenda would have friends. well, she does — mostly fellow elites and fringes who will always try to stick with her for popularity. those who would serve as her loyal workers in this school domination biz. she'd prefer folks who can sing like her; however only those who will accept being pushed to the side as the kelly rowland or michelle williams of this destiny's child affair. "because i'm the best singer among you, i always take the melody and/or the solos." she’d also appreciate having a great ‘research officer’—most like a fringe—who will be the single best source of gossip from around the school (aside from the anonymized confessions box, of course).

glenda is not the flirty type because she believes the flirty types will come to her. she dates everyone, but never takes relationships officially (perhaps with a few exceptions). if she ever has a bf, she would dump him almost immediately after a week. that's how scarce she is.
PLOT IDEAS
★ exes asking for their stuff back

★ glenda has invaded the drama club room—filled it with teddy bears. mess it up and it will be chaos.

★ try to sabotage glenda and her club

★ flirty flirt flirt flirt

★ audition rivalry

★ revenge sabotage ... to glenda or to your baby

★ more to come...

Max Locklear
Lazy bum & guitar enthusiast
Read his app!
16
age
Sophomore
Year
Pansexual
Sexuality
The poetic rhythmic charmer with a guitar and a dark secret
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
max’s ways are quite delinquent if you look at it at a different lens. he cuts classes. he rebels from his overprotective father. he'd always find a way to sneak out of the house, and be free. he's too lazy for actual work, other than his own music and shallow socialization, which is why he never joins any club. he also loves to jam with his guitar; so folks who love to sing may hang out with him too.

he's a flirt too. so some people may be really annoyed at his approach, perhaps even to the point of jealousy. especially from fellow flirts (?). i'd like to touch some drama and bullying some time in the future when max eventually finds out about his hiv status and becomes shunned by people who will be disgusted by it. because of the stigma that comes along with it, max chooses his friends. he may never even form long-lasting and deeper bonds with people because he fears he may be shunned and even accidentally infect other people—though he knows the virus cannot be passed on by a simple touch, which may not be easily understood by people.

PLOT IDEAS
★ play hard to get against max's saccharine approach

★ steal his guitar

★ be his only friend and help his escape his house

★ find out about his hiv status and show blatant disgust at the sight of him

Frankie Lorato
Emancipated queen
Read his app!
17
age
Junior
Year
Homo
Sexuality
Fierce, sassy, hardworking, busy as a bee
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
fellow queens and theatre nerds would be flo's obvious friends. he is often called the "fairy god fairy" of his closest friends because he's one of the most generous and even the wisest person to talk, especially about real life shit. flo is a reliable worker bee that anyone can trust to do anything, even the "dirty work"—crazy deeds are ones he leads. he has many temp jobs and a member of numerous school clubs. it is a big mystery on how he manages to keep up with everything! not even his roleplayer knows flo's secret. flo is a very outgoing approachable person. think of him as the "gay boatman charon of ridgeview high". he guides souls on what to expect and watch out for.

flo does not have time for romance, tbh. he's all about success, fame, and glory. but if there's one that will capture his heart, it's a man who loves him and his crazy antics. flo's natural enemies are people who can't take his sass and people who rival his theatre prowess.

PLOT IDEAS
★ come across frankie in any of his temp jobs or he urges you to join him (some of his jobs include: parade mascot, corn detasseler, apple picker, camp counselor, national park worker, movie theatre worker, mystery shopper, docent, call center worker, etc.)





PLOT IDEAS
I just want to list here some plot ideas that I have. If you want to RP these with me, reply to this thread and tag which of my characters you want me to involve.
LOCKER FIASCO.
Our characters get mistakenly assigned to the same locker.
BUTLER AUCTION.
Sandro signs up for the Senior Boys Butler Auction. Your character wins Sandro for the auction and he becomes your character's butler for a day in school.
MUSICAL MESS.
School production of a certain musical. Glenda auditions for lead role. It's a mess for everyone.
LEFT HANDED DESK.
Only one lefty desk in the room. Max is a lefty. Fite him.
BE MY MODEL?
If you got a photographer/artist character, ask any of my babies to be their model?
I FOUND YOUR THUMB DRIVE STILL IN THE COMPUTER.
And it may contain your nasties! Try to take it back from me!
FRISBEE FAIL.
You hit my character in the head while yours were playing frisbee.
CARRY ME LIKE WE'RE NEWLY WEDS.
My character twisted their ankle/knee. Yours gotta carry them to the nurse's office.
SWAPPED PHONES.
Our characters have the same phones. Unintentional swapping. Both without passcodes or security blocks turned on.
FREE LUNCH.
My character left their money/wallet. Yours bought them lunch even if they don't know each other or are not really close. OR VICE VERSA.
CPR STRUGGLES.
My character or yours lose consciousness. The other is CPR trained but somewhere they forget how to do it or perhaps, struggle to remember the correct steps.
SUMMER CLEAN-UP
The school board offers a summer cleaner job to students to clean Ridgeview. MY character and yours discover the NASTIEST corner of the school where all the gross students dump their NASTIEST stuff (used condoms, used kleenex, other nasties)
More to come!


[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
sandro maeda & duck kelly

considering sandro apparently has a problem with wild animals chasing him around and eating his pants, I think it would be helpful if he had a friend who was really good with animals.

LMFAO. duck’s parents run an exotic animal breeding business and he basically grew up with all sorts of animals. he likes them a lot and most of them like him. so maybe he’s out in the national park staring at snakes and stuff and sandro like, comes in and tries to step on one. or eat one. I dunno.

this is crack im sry.
jawnOffline0 POSTS
100
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
duck kelly & sandro
you wrote:
considering sandro apparently has a problem with wild animals chasing him around and eating his pants, I think it would be helpful if he had a friend who was really good with animals.

LMFAO. duck’s parents run an exotic animal breeding business and he basically grew up with all sorts of animals. he likes them a lot and most of them like him. so maybe he’s out in the national park staring at snakes and stuff and sandro like, comes in and tries to step on one. or eat one. I dunno.

this is crack im sry.

bear pls. i'm rly ok with anything with u. we're both fun and we just wing things as we did in our previous threads. so sure lez go with this!

do note though that i changed some bits about sandro just to humanize him more. nevertheless, he's still dumb, constantly exposed, and an odd magnet for aggressive creatures! lmao! he'd cuddle them if they're cute and tiny tho.

let's just say your family biz bred some cougars or bobcats and released them in the wild sometime after. so they would still recognize duck, but not sandro. and knowing how extremely prone to getting lost sandro is, he somehow ended up in the national park and the rest is for us to rp. how's dat?


[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
hestiaOffline0 POSTS
Come with me, stay the night. You say the words but, boy, it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?
25
female
university
heterosexual
student
OOC Account
tristan lockhart & morgan keli'i
Baking rivals...sorta? Despite the fact that he doesn't personally know the guy that she's stalking this time around, he still thinks it's weird. At the same time, though, he probably would enable her if given the opportunity since he has no reason to actually care for the guy's safety.

Tristan also acknowledges that Morgan is the better cake artist. He can bake, but he cannot decorate to save his life.

CARRY ME LIKE WE'RE NEWLY WEDS.
I kinda wanna do this with Tristan with any of your characters, I guess? I have no real preference for who.
bearOffline24 POSTS
fourteen
male
freshman
heterosexual
spacecase
Fringe
sandro maeda & duck kelly

HAHAHA perfect. just as long as its same old dumb sandro. I’m gonna start a thread asap!!!
jawnOffline0 POSTS
100
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
tristan lockhart & morgan
you wrote:
Baking rivals...sorta? Despite the fact that he doesn't personally know the guy that she's stalking this time around, he still thinks it's weird. At the same time, though, he probably would enable her if given the opportunity since he has no reason to actually care for the guy's safety.

Tristan also acknowledges that Morgan is the better cake artist. He can bake, but he cannot decorate to save his life.

yes yes yes! i can finally get morgan to send the syphilis cake! i mean, morgan respects tristan for his baking skills too. "but srsly dude your guns are made for bread with heavy kneading so stay in your lane, mister!"

idk but would it be fun if tristan does enable morgan on her obsession but he actually secretly likes morgan and is attempting all discouragement albeit futile? is she even his type? what do u think?




tristan lockhart & frankie/flo
you wrote:
CARRY ME LIKE WE'RE NEWLY WEDS.

I kinda wanna do this with Tristan with any of your characters, I guess? I have no real preference for who.

i think the most crack character to do that with is FRANKIE! he's the queen of sass! it'll be the other way around if u like. tristan sprains his ankle and frankie ends up carrying him. and he'll be all like 'darling u smell like hot fresh buns and Old Spice commercials, i could bite u any moment; but for the love of rainbow goddesses and virgin unicorns, pls stay still or i'll drop u like scar let go of mufas to be run over by wildebeest stampede. i am not prepared to scream daddy wake up.'



[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
WallaceOffline0 POSTS
You know what I like about you Chuckles? Your Boundless Optimism
SEVENTEEN
MALE
SOPHMORE
Heterosexual
N/A
Creative
Regal Rusty glenda coco-lee

I could imagine Glenda trying to flirt with Rusty and he just brushes her off to talk to another girl, that could be a funny Idea for a thread I think, dunno who a third participant could be though.

jawnOffline0 POSTS
100
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
Regal Rusty & glenda
you wrote:
I could imagine Glenda trying to flirt with Rusty and he just brushes her off to talk to another girl, that could be a funny Idea for a thread I think, dunno who a third participant could be though.

hi wallace! considering regal is creative and a sophomore, glenda would most likely bully and look down upon the guy rather than flirt with, unfortunately. however, knowing how skilled he is with the keys, he could be approached by this queen bee to be recruited for the 'drama club band' since they badly need one for their musical rehearsals. :)



[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻Offline0 POSTS
you are tired, you are hurt, a moth ate through your favorite shirt
23
female
o(〃^▽^〃)o
☆(*^o^)乂(^-^*)☆
herding cats
OOC Account
jawn

sandro & callista
I'll keep this short and sweet --- callista would totally be a Sandro fan. Maybe not so much for his sportmanyness but because he's cute and whatever. Callista is definitely the type to have little crushes here and there and who wouldn't crush on Sandro? I could totally see them having a class together and Sandro notices Callista's gaze lingering a bit longer than usual or a slight blush on her cheeks every time he comes near which he would probably take as a compliment haha. Let me know what he would think about Callista just like, admiring him but maybe a little too chicken to be the one to first start conversation and be a little too nervous if he ever does decide to get some verbal affirmations from her.





max & callista
Again kinda short but Callista isn't really a serious guitar player, but she would love to learn more and maybe Max could teach her? Kind of going along with the guitar theft idea... what if their guitars got switched? And Max immediately knew it wasn't Lola because there is no red ribbon on the neck but Callista is oblivious and is more like, oh wow when did this ribbon get here? It's pretty though. At some point after the switch they cross paths again and Max wants his guitar back but Callista insists it's hers. Of course when she figures out her mistake she's going to be crazy apologetic but also pretty curious about Max and maybe want to learn a bit from him... that is if he forgives her ha. Let me know what you think, and feel free to change or flesh out the plots as you see fit!
jawnOffline0 POSTS
100
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
callista murdock & sandro
you wrote:
I'll keep this short and sweet --- callista would totally be a Sandro fan. Maybe not so much for his sportmanyness but because he's cute and whatever. Callista is definitely the type to have little crushes here and there and who wouldn't crush on Sandro? I could totally see them having a class together and Sandro notices Callista's gaze lingering a bit longer than usual or a slight blush on her cheeks every time he comes near which he would probably take as a compliment haha. Let me know what he would think about Callista just like, admiring him but maybe a little too chicken to be the one to first start conversation and be a little too nervous if he ever does decide to get some verbal affirmations from her.

omg my precious callista, you are so cute! ; o ; sandro is a ditz; he's dense so he may not get the crush-y vibes from cali. but if we put them in a weird situation maybe he'll notice?

here's my thread idea. sandro went to the beach with friends. although he and his friends are still below the drinking age, they snuck booze in their water bottles. at some point under the blazing heat, sandro decides to find a secluded shaded spot somewhere along the big rocky area (no one seems to hang around there because it's rocky) to snooze for a bit. what is supposed to be a nap turns out to be a long sleep; his friends sorta forgot about him. and so it's already an hour past sunset and he's still catching some z's. that's when cali passes by and spots him, wondering why the heck this seemingly homeless shirtless guy is sleeping there. sandro wakes up hungover and disoriented... and the rest is for us to figure out?

plotting is hard, mang. what'd u thunk abt that?




callista murdock & max
you wrote:
Again kinda short but Callista isn't really a serious guitar player, but she would love to learn more and maybe Max could teach her? Kind of going along with the guitar theft idea... what if their guitars got switched? And Max immediately knew it wasn't Lola because there is no red ribbon on the neck but Callista is oblivious and is more like, oh wow when did this ribbon get here? It's pretty though. At some point after the switch they cross paths again and Max wants his guitar back but Callista insists it's hers. Of course when she figures out her mistake she's going to be crazy apologetic but also pretty curious about Max and maybe want to learn a bit from him... that is if he forgives her ha. Let me know what you think, and feel free to change or flesh out the plots as you see fit!

i like dis idea! so cali and max have the very same guitar hard case; it's easy to mix up. i'm thinking max went to the library over the summer to borrow some sheet music; caly is there too. and then somehow, the fire alarm went off (a real alarm) because part of the building had some mishap. both were asked to quickly leave the building and urged to leave their things behind, including their guitars. and so when they returned to retrieve their stuff, that's when they accidentally switched.

max discovers the switch when he spots her in campus. as someone who does not easily get mad, max approaches her with a very flirtatious manner (because that's how he is). he agrees to teach her. he strums her guitar, which turns out to be tuned higher than how guitars should be—meaning the strings are stretched too tight. they snap and hit max's face; he bleeds. meanwhile cali tries to be very helpful.

so the big problem here is max is hiv+ and no one should be in contact with his blood. he's not highly communicable at his stage but still absolute precaution is needed; cali could have been exposed. and so this is where it'll be fun to rp!

i think i'm going too far in my prompt but i hope u get the idea. :)



[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
brown furOffline1 POSTS
nine lives
havana brown cat
none
meow
notchill pill
OOC Account

HEYA JAWN

morgan keli'i & Cruz Ortega

ngl he won't mind the attention, even if he might be surprised because his experiences at school are more about girls wanting to pull his head off. Now he might notice her attention after a while? Like he can be really dense if he doesn't want to hook up with a girl? Also if I remember correctly the patisserie is downtown?
Cruz would stop time to time to buy cakes for his stepsiblings. I haven't played his brotherly side so far, and I think it could happen with Morgan. However, Cruz feels always awkward if someone from school sees him in this role. He doesn't want his stepsiblings to follow his steps.
Another idea but maybe - and depending on their interactions -, he could ask Morgan if she can babysit/keep an eye on the children.
Although it would mean, Cruz and his mom are fighting, and it's one of these days he can't deal with her alcoholism anymore.

glenda coco-lee & Teagan Crowley
I got an idea but i'm not sure if it could work. Teagan has always kept his distance from other elites, and whenever he sees Glenda, he's excusing himself. But what if he looked for a singer to work with and instead of sending to the right person, he sends his email to Glenda? It would be under his alias and with a few instrumentals and the link of his SoundCloud's account. His reactions would depend on her possible reply tho -
appleOffline15 POSTS
la de da da da, got an unbreakable smile
fourteen
female
freshman
heterosexual
student / asst. ceramic instructor
Creative
& olivia
ok so like i was reading his plot ideas and it struck me outta the blue that he & olivia would have the most amazing dynamic if she happened to be the one finding out his secret hobby and bonding w him over it. probably not but here is my idea anyway LOL. picture this: the ross family store is basically an art studio, and though it is projected primarily at sculptors, there are small branches of the shop that allow for people to hold private classes. i'm totally taking a stab at them meeting by chance because mama ross is holding a small decorating class in which you can learn how to both style and set up a room for proper display. IN OLIVIA WALKS TO SEE SANDRO CASUALLY TAKING THE CLASS. as everyone else, i'm sure she very much gets the impression that he would never be into the sort of thing but lo and behold. him there. she there. he notices her notice him, and from that point it becomes the awkward, unspoken rule that she says nothing. eventually that could turn into them becoming actual friends within the confines of the studio. add/subtract/modify to your heart's content, but i thought it would be suuuuper cute.
jawnOffline0 POSTS
100
male
señor
cap'n-america-sexual
professional herp
OOC Account
cruz ortega & morgan
you wrote:
ngl he won't mind the attention, even if he might be surprised because his experiences at school are more about girls wanting to pull his head off. Now he might notice her attention after a while? Like he can be really dense if he doesn't want to hook up with a girl? Also if I remember correctly the patisserie is downtown? Cruz would stop time to time to buy cakes for his stepsiblings. I haven't played his brotherly side so far, and I think it could happen with Morgan. However, Cruz feels always awkward if someone from school sees him in this role. He doesn't want his stepsiblings to follow his steps.

Another idea but maybe - and depending on their interactions -, he could ask Morgan if she can babysit/keep an eye on the children.

Although it would mean, Cruz and his mom are fighting, and it's one of these days he can't deal with her alcoholism anymore.

hai there hottie! buying cakes? get them for free! THEY'RE FREE! ALL FOR U, CRUZ HOTSTUFF ORTEGA! also omg, babysit? that'd be fun tho bc morgan may not be the best babysitter knowing how much of a germophobe she is. the only dirt she's ok with is cruz's body dirt with the mechanic work. LMAO. i hope we're still doing the "soda in can thing" bc that'd be such a delight! a dessert way better than her cakes. /snickers.


teagan crowley & glenda
you wrote:
I got an idea but i'm not sure if it could work. Teagan has always kept his distance from other elites, and whenever he sees Glenda, he's excusing himself. But what if he looked for a singer to work with and instead of sending to the right person, he sends his email to Glenda? It would be under his alias and with a few instrumentals and the link of his SoundCloud's account. His reactions would depend on her possible reply tho

this seems so fun! one day glenda approaches tea with her brightest eyes and unspeakable giddyness and be all like, "I KNEW U COULDN'T RESIST ME! U'VE COME TO THE PERFECT PERSON! YES YES YES! WHEN R WE STARTING?!" that, with all her self-praises and endless mention of all the 'great things' they could do together. don't make it too hard for glenda, teagan. lmao!


olivia ross & sandro
you wrote:
ok so like i was reading his plot ideas and it struck me outta the blue that he & olivia would have the most amazing dynamic if she happened to be the one finding out his secret hobby and bonding w him over it. probably not but here is my idea anyway LOL. picture this: the ross family store is basically an art studio, and though it is projected primarily at sculptors, there are small branches of the shop that allow for people to hold private classes. i'm totally taking a stab at them meeting by chance because mama ross is holding a small decorating class in which you can learn how to both style and set up a room for proper display. IN OLIVIA WALKS TO SEE SANDRO CASUALLY TAKING THE CLASS. as everyone else, i'm sure she very much gets the impression that he would never be into the sort of thing but lo and behold. him there. she there. he notices her notice him, and from that point it becomes the awkward, unspoken rule that she says nothing. eventually that could turn into them becoming actual friends within the confines of the studio. add/subtract/modify to your heart's content, but i thought it would be suuuuper cute.

amg A for APPLE! ty for finally taking that spot to be sort of sandro's confidante! i'm so up for this! also they could have their own nick names they call each other strictly inside the special class only: LIV & ANDY.

and whenever they see each other in campus, they'll be discreetly talking to each other... at Sandro's request. and so with this, ppl make me starting to suspect that sandro's hitting it off with a freshman lmao! it'd be fun too if they somehow get the shared 'itch' to rearrange furniture and stuff around some of the rooms in the school just bc they look so horrible! they'll be sneaking in school at night like criminals... only to rejig the interior design of a room. whatchu think, steve jobs?



[x] sandro maeda
[x] morgan keli'i
[x] glenda coco-lee
[x] max locklear
[x] frankie lennox lorato
calytaOffline30 POSTS
Meet me in California, Where you can have it all, We'll be in California, The sun is shining bright
16
female
junior
bicurious
retail associate
Fringe
jawn

sandro & callista
I love the thread idea! Just imagining Callista walking down the beach and looking for seashells after surfing and finding a passed out Sandro she's just going to be all sorts of confused, like what the hell, is he dead? Should I call the cops? I feel like she will recognize him from school, but just not right away and not while shirtless lmao. I'm sure it will lead to an interesting conversation for sure haha. It might be kind of fun just to start there then see where it goes! Willit end in total disaster or kind of okay... we'll have to see!



max & callista
I also really love the Max and Cali thread idea. I could totally see them switching their guitars in that situation and the tension that will arise in the later part where Max gets cut by one of the strings. Definitely didn't go too far! I love how you expanded on it! I'd also love to do this plot!

Let me know what you think, sorry I'm not adding much but it sounds like we have a good basis to start either/both of the threads depending on what you want to do!

autoOffline89 POSTS
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
17
male
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
Fringe
dean vegas & sandro maeda

I MEAN I THINK AT THIS POINT DEAN'S THE MOST LIKELY TO ACTUALLY SNEAK INTO THE SCHOOL AT NIGHT LMAO. or kerina probs if she forgets smthng that she Absolutely Needs. dean's still the more reasonable choice tho i'd imagine, considering u know... the freezer at the cafeteria and all. they gon fckin' freeze to death and nobody'd feel sry for them lbr. or they could try rly hard to find a way out. or huddle together for warmth. nuttin' gay about it amirite.

btw can we totally do the balloons too tho but for like, an event?? where they literally just bounce around in them for w/e reason. pls. i'm begging u.


dean vegas & glenda coco-lee

THEY WERE COOL W EACH OTHER AT FIRST MAYBE. until like a week into freshman year where dean either smacked glenda on the butt or flashed her. or he may have puked on her, or attempted to snap panty shots of her and sold 'em around the school. he also obvsly stole her kimmy bear and sold it on ebay for like $2k or w/e. i dun think we've rly ever talked about it too much but i think dean'd have a field day acting stupid around glenda bc he knows by now that it pisses her off. so he just harasses her for fun and makes a run for it if/when she sends willow forrest after him or w/e.


ainsley tyson & glenda coco-lee

slams hands down ainsley would so willingly be the secretary and slave to glenda's... like, queen bee/drama club prez. she practically idolizes glenda for her beauty and grace (???) and acting skills, even if she'd likely disapprove of some of the things glenda does. obvsly. but her admiration is 2 stronk honestly. like, u need someone to carry ur bag/books/binder? ainsley's hands are already extended and ready. u thirsty? ainsley's on her way to the nearest vending machine. u lost ur schedule? ainsley's already memorized it by heart and is following u around w a clipboard in hand. u think the drama club is haunted? ainsley's the one moving the glass on the ouija board bc it also helps her w the ghostly article she's writing for the newspaper club. tl;dr ainsley is there to support glenda's (positive) activities while forcibly tryna act as w/e conscience glenda may have left.


lucille van buren & glenda coco-lee

UHMM. luci is probs jealous of glenda bc she's good at what she does and is, in luci's mind, popular. despite being a fellow elite, luci feels inferior to other (mostly female) elites. i think she'd try to one-up glenda, esp when it comes to fashion and wit? she'd also compliment glenda all the time but it's likely always kinda backhanded and, if she ever manages to detect any of glenda's weakness she'd most likely exploit it behind her back. like luci's probs got fckin' no chill at all when it comes to anything along the lines of reputation and popularity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll