MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

Feeling Chatty, ft. Alice
CocoaOffline12 POSTS
female
senior
homosexual
mechanic in training
Jock
alice moreau || notes here
That run did well enough to get the blood flowing, Kelly taking an afternoon jog through the park on a bright summer day, helped get her mind unclouded from the fog. She was ready for the rest of day and decided to get in a decent amount of exercise before tending to her later chores. Picking a nice open spot among all the greenery, Kelly set up her mat and went to work.

One activity she hated the most was push-ups. The feeling of having to lift one's body weight at a controlled, slow pace, was extremely unbearable. However, the sweatpants wearing wrestler pushed through her grievances with it. They were integral to her skills as a wrestler to begin with, so she always made sure they were the strictest in terms of reps. Those passing by would be treated to the student's taste in music, mostly rock tunes that helped get the mind psyched up. Hair tied up, she went to work on lifting herself up and and resisting the natural force of falling right down. She'd do this for a solid fifteen or so minutes, the sweat building on her body from how intense she went at it.

Her muscles were clearly define with each movement and her breathing controlled almost perfectly. When done, she easily shifted positions and got into her sit-up form. Now showing off her abs considering the only thing she was wearing was an orange sports bra on top, the amount of hard work that went into maintaining that form was on display for any curious enough. Sure enough, a few boys and girls jogged a little closer to see what was going on, but Kelly paid them no mind. When she was in the zone, very little was able to distract her.

Given the calmness of the area, the warming rays from the sun, and general cool breeze, the blonde felt herself performing at her best. Another hour or so of working out would be enough to satisfy the woman, who was determined to reach the top.

bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
you get lighter the more it gets dark cause you're a sky full of stars
growing up, it was tough being the only kid with debilitating pollen allergies who could never leave the indoor gym. but by now, alice had accepted – if not embraced – her paleness and fragile immune system. it just meant that whenever she did go outdoors, she really appreciated it.

every so often, the blonde had to pull out a handkerchief from her back pocket and rub at her runny nose and watering eyes. still, that didn’t stop alice from enjoying the sunny weather and pretty summer flowers as she strolled through the park. occasionally, she’d stop to take a snap and send it off. look, I’m going outside!

this wasn’t just a luxury walk in the park, however. alice was here on a mission.

ever since her best friend ainsley had introduced her to facebook, her stalking game had been one-upped infinity percent. it was all too easy to find the name, age, and workout schedule of someone alice knew she had to get a quote from, for their summer sports section.

(to be honest, alice hated covering sports, but they all had to switch off sometime, and it was the least work during the summer season.)

up ahead, where a small mass of other people were gathering while trying very hard not to look like they were gathering and gawking, alice knew she was right on time.

marching straight up to the girl doing pushups, alice beamed brightly and tried to catch kelly’s eye. “hi! kelly? it’s alice, from the ridgeview herald!” she clutched her reporter’s notepad to her chest, “I hope I’m not interrupting! I was just happening to pass by the park, and thought maybe you’d have time to do a quick interview…? I emailed you last week about it, remember?”

CocoaOffline12 POSTS
female
senior
homosexual
mechanic in training
Jock
The closer the reporter came to the hyper focused blonde, the louder the music became. Not uncomfortably so, of course, but enough to make sporadic ambiance fall over the two for the time being. While most didn't want to bother the young woman clearly focused on getting her daily workout in, the other blonde revealed that she was no stranger to interacting with others. Kelly's eyes spotted a pair of feet stop in front of her, those eyes trailing up to see the young lady clutching at her notepad. A grin came to her face when she began to explain herself.

"Oh... Right... You're... Alice..." Each word accompanied the rise of the wrestler's body, until she finished that set for the time being. Sighing out in temporary satisfaction, the muscular student corrected her position and sat upright on the mat, turning the music off soon after. She'd scoot back a bit and pat at the now empty space on the mat. "Yeah, I remember getting something about that. You're just in time too, was about to start the next part of my regimen, but I suppose it's time for a back. Come, come, sit with me," Kelly said with excitement, an equally bright expression on her features.

Though, upon further inspection of the reporter in front of her, the wrestler happened to notice the sickly appearance of the young woman. A casual smirk crossed her lips after taking in the sight. "Ya doing alright over there? Looks like you've been crying for a hot minute," The blonde chuckled, half-serious considering it wasn't often someone came up to her in tears. Not unless they needed someone beat down for proper reason. However, for an interview? Must have been a case of the allergies. "So, just a fair warning, I don't write my own speeches if you catch my drift. Be prepared to get the full package outta me!" That'd be Alice's one and only warning.

bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
kelly seemed just as nice in person as she had been over email, and alice felt butterflies she didn’t know she had slowly disappear.

oh gosh. kelly was really pretty. really.. fit.

alice blinked. stop staring, get it together, moreau! when kelly responded, alice snapped out of it, eyes moving away from the girl’s toned muscles and to her actual face. “oh, okay! but seriously, this won’t take more than ten minutes, hopefully.” hopefully? or disappointingly? alice followed kelly to a bench by the side.

the creative blinked, dabbing again at her eyes upon mention of them by the other girl. “oh- oh yeah, sorry,” she giggled, “I’ve got allergies, so I can’t be running around doing marathons and pushups out here like you.”“aw, don’t worry!” alice pulled out a pen and her phone, navigating to voice memos and preparing to hit record. “don’t worry. I’ve been in this reporting game for a whiiile.”

alice clicks the record button and pushes her phone towards kelly so that her voice picks up better. “so, kelly, d’you mind giving me your full name and grade?”

now feeling a bit more comfortable, alice crosses her legs on the bench and smiles brightly at kelly. it’s easy having someone who isn’t shy or scared to be interviewed. “and tell me a lil about yourself!”

CocoaOffline12 POSTS
female
senior
homosexual
mechanic in training
Jock
Kelly raised an eyebrow, a devilish grin spreading across her lips once she connected two and two together. Most men eyed her like a peace of meat and women found her body build revolting, but Alice? She managed to easily one-up a majority of others who'd approach, or scorn her, with just a few straying glances. However, given her playful and direct attitude, it'd be hard for her to pass up the chance to lightly tease at the young woman.

"Well, if you like what you hear on top of what you've seen, it could definitely take a little longer," The woman teased, winking afterwards along with giving a soft chuckle. Their little back and forth was refreshing, the blonde easily entertained with speaking to the journalist. True to her word, she wasn't awkward despite her allergies, got straight into the thick of it, and was likely going to ask the questions that mattered. However, a proper introduction needed to be given. "Kelly Wizer. Seventeen years-old and a 12th grade senior," She'd state clearly, adjusting herself on the bench to get more comfortable. The wrestler draped an arm over the back of the furniture and remained all smiles.

"A little bit about me, eh? I'm not too good at this kind of shit, so I think I'll just list off a few things, yeah? I have a passion for wrestling ever since I was a young girl. My brothers and I would watch them all the time on t.v. for entertainment purposes, but my father vouched for me to try the real deal. Since middle school, I fell in love with the sport and competitively played it. Really, the sport is the only thing making sure my grades don't fall," Laughed the blonde, half-serious. She wasn't exactly studious but wasn't a delinquent either. Schools have always threatened the removal of a player if their academics weren't up to speed, so Kelly did just that. Made sure they stayed within satisfactory bounds. "Beyond wrestling, I love cars. The eldest of my brothers moved to a different state to work at a car dealership and before that, showed me a little of what the underside of a hood looked like. Been in love with motors ever since."

bearOffline87 POSTS
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
a light blush rose to the sophomore’s cheeks. “oh, oops. too obvious?” had she been staring a bit too much? oh, well. alice didn’t mind too much – it wasn’t really flirting if the other person didn’t notice, right? she ducked her head a bit and returned kelly’s wink with a sly grin.

alice crossed her legs, giving her notepad a bit of space to rest on as she scribbled, taking down bits and pieces. while the voice recording would help get the full picture, it was always nice to note the important stuff during the moment. wrestling – passion – young girl

she waited patiently for the other girl to finish speaking before tapping the pen against the side of her mouth and nodding. “oh, wow! sounds like cars and wrestling are the two loves of your life, huh?” she smirked, “but do you have room for a third?”

then alice brought her other hand up to her mouth and her eyes crinkled up as she giggled. “hahaha, I’m sorry! but seriously, that’s really awesome! I don’t know a thing about cars, myself! I try to walk everywhere if I get the chance. you said brothers - so do you have a lot of siblings? are you close to your family? were any of them as sporty as you?”

CocoaOffline12 POSTS
female
senior
homosexual
mechanic in training
Jock
alice moreau || A little short but I hope you enjoy~
"Just a smidge," Responded Kelly, who giggled innocently after the she overheard the younger girl's observation. Moving forward had them delving into her likes and of course, after revealing her two interests, cars and wrestling, Alice slipped in an inquiry that brought a bright flush to the blonde's cheeks.

She chuckled nervously, trying to laugh it off. "M-Maybe! I have a whole lotta room but not a lot of folks can handle the pace at which I live my life," Retorted the wrestler, who really wasn't expecting that bit of teasing to occur quickly like it did. However, she distracted herself with the follow-up, a question geared towards the relationship shared between she and her brothers. That brought her back to a more composed state of mind, and without having to think hard about what was asked, Kelly gave a hearty nod. "I have five brothers and almost all of them are! Even some of the more studious ones have a bit of a competitive side to them. We all play football and basketball whenever the lot of us have the time. The family is a lot like a wolf pack, where we care for one another and whatnot. Real tight with all the problems that come with it!" Explained Kelly, who grinned after saying as much.

"I hope to do my dad proud, who was one of the best quarterbacks back in his college class. While it might not be football, I will sure as hell be the best wrestler throughout all my years of schooling. You can count on that!"

bearOffline87 POSTS
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
“oh, yeah, for sure! I bet it would take a really dedicated guy – or gal? – to keep up with you,” alice threw the jock another casual wink while continuing to scribble down on her notepad, secretly hoping kelly would answer in a way that she would like. one of the lines:

into guys/girls

with a small question mark next to it.

but the rest of her notepad was filled with more relevant information. stuff like – 5 brothers, football/basketball, wolf pack – little taglines appeared as alice quickly transcribed the main points that kelly spoke to. “wow, that’s awesome! i’m a little bit jealous, actually,” after kelly finished, alice replied, but stayed with her eyes on the page in her lap to finish writing before looking back up and continuing their conversation.

“I’ve never had a brother, or brothers, or any siblings really, but it sounds like they really mean a lot to you, huh? I’m an only child, but that’s something I can understand, too, and I’m sure many of our readers will as well! and it’s like – you’re sort of following your dad’s footsteps?” alice underlined that phrase. “so, family’s really important to you.” a good, wholesome athlete’s story about their family – classic, but it would be fine writing a genderbent version on the old trope.

subtly enough that it might have been unconscious, alice found herself leaning closer towards the other girl as they sat on the bench. she smiled warmly and nodded encouragingly, short blonde hair falling over her shoulder. “so college – you’re a rising senior, right? any plans so far, ideas of where you want to go?”

CocoaOffline12 POSTS
female
senior
homosexual
mechanic in training
Jock
At Alice's statement followed by the casual wink thrown in, Kelly couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips. Something told her to be cautious in revealing her recent out the closet escapade, but at the same time, rumors about it have already started to spread. Whether the journalist in front of her paid them any mind, or even came across them to begin with was unknown to the wrestler, so she'd decide to throw caution to the wind. Giving a casual shrug of her shoulders, the woman smirked once she decided on the best answer to follow-up with.

"Believe me when I say, that boys definitely can't keep up with me. Those in my social group have a problem with a girl who can kick their ass. Girls at Ridgeview also dislike a muscle head like me, so my chances of scoring with either gender? A whopping zero," She'd state easily, making the gesture of a zero with her fingers. "But to answer your question, yes, it'd take dedicated woman to stay by my side. Already tried my luck with men, no dice." And with that, she'd dot her sentence with a charming wink there after. Alice was definitely working some kind of magic on her, shockingly too, considering she hadn't expected to break one of the standards she set for herself. No girly-girls. Then again, the journalist easily kept up with their flirtatious back and forth, while also being the one to have initiated it to begin with.

The blonde took a hand to scratch at the back of her head. Interviews weren't normally her thing, but her interviewer had a way of making it seem like a big deal. Kelly expected everything to be a lot more boring, with little interactions here and there, but this exchange was refreshing.

"Trust me, having that much testosterone can get annoying," She quipped, giving a playful roll of her eyes. "And I guess that's how I'd describe it. I'm extremely close to my family. As far as following in my dad's footsteps, it's something along those lines. I guess at first glance it sounds like that, but really, I just want to be the best at what I feel passionate at." There was a firm nod of her head after the fact, as if she was assuring herself that was what she meant. Though, a comical drop in her expression occurred when the subject of college was brought up. "Oh boy, that's where we get into uncertain territory. There's so many choices, I'm not all too sure, you know? Somewhere with a decent wrestling program, obviously. I could land a wrestling scholarship almost anywhere but I also want something with a little more prestige, just so it looks better on paper. Maybe one of them fancy four years everyone goes into debt fighting over," Kelly mused, sighing out softly at her own indecision. Despite that, however, she did retain that casual, bright smile.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll