MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

lock
New Poll

FACULTY, lisbet sumida, female, counselor, played by apple
appleOffline11 POSTS
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
twenty three
female
faculty
heterosexual
counselor
Faculty
NICKNAME lis AGE twenty five YEAR n/a GENDER female SEXUALITY sapiosexual CLIQUE faculty OCCUPATION counselor
LISBET SUMIDA
PLAYED BY APPLE // SHE/HER // NARUTO, HINATA HYUGA
★ born in osaka, japan to a japanese father and a welsh mother lisbet is their second and youngest daughter, her older sister born only a few years prior. despite how much her parents wanted their marriage to work, they simply couldn't make it. her father, touma, was a locally celebrated painter while her mother worked as an archaeologist all around the globe. both the distance, and eventually the pressure to choose separate paths, forced them to abandon all hope.

★ despite the separation of her family, lisbet had grown up always knowing that it was for the best. rather than wanting to be in the midst of their arguments day in and out, she found peace in her quiet home. for the first 10 years of her life, she lived with her father, enjoying his company, learning all about the person everyone called her twin. in both personality and temperament, lis was nothing like her mother, eres. she wasn't as daring, wasn't as driven, wasn't as spiteful. she was soft-hearted, kind, and timid in her demeanor just like the man that raised her. her father taught her to fight with her spirit, not her words.

★ just after her 13th birthday, lisbet moved across the globe with her mother, settling into the latter's hometown of peachtree, california. nothing was the same. the people were different, the food was different, and her entire lifestyle. she could honestly say she hated it. being so far from her father, the one person that could always understand her. who had encouraged her to follow her passions. make note that eres wasn't a terrible person, and lis knew that she'd always be loved by her, but she certainly could tell that she wasn't fit to be a mother. by the way she presented herself, it was clear that a family life hadn't been her wisest decision. she wanted only the best for her daughters and wanted them to settle for no less and in her goals, she sacrificed a lot of that maternal affection lis craved. perhaps it is in this part of her childhood that lis knew she was destined to be so much better for her own kids.

★ her youth went by in the blink of eye. in that time, she outgrew both her mother and her sister, spreading her wings far past where they were. college was just as quick, and soon she was graduating with a bachelor's in child psychology & psycholinguistics. fast forward to her post graduation days where she applied for the position of counselor at her former high school within peachtree. just like her father had taught her, she sought to instill the same philosophies in the students of ridgeview. much like in her own situation, she knew that in order to really churn out healthy, hard-working individuals, she needed to start at the root of the problem. in her own life, she had been neglected enough to know the issues that can cause. now she's been in her position for nearly four years; the chance of getting to know so many students has been one of the greatest joys of her life. here's to a million more!

POSITIVES sympathetic, warm, steadfast, honorable, studious NEGATIVES conservative, cautious, dogmatic, hesitant, reserved QUIRKS doesn't like mechanical pencils, is claustrophobic, never curses unless she really loses her shit
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
accepted
welcome to the site!
i want to be lisbet but i also want to marry lisbet

don't forget to do your claims!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll