A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
DEC
read all about december updates here! also, it's time for snowdown part two!

NOV
we're doing something different for this month's activity check! read all about it here!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
snowdown
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
delinquents are pulling ahead due to recent events during the snowdown evacuation!

Add Reply
New Poll

Cooking Club, We raisin the roof!
100 POSTSALIAS PrinceofStrideCURRENTLY Offline
Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough.
seventeen
male
junior
bisexual
baker
Elite

Cooking Club

About.

The Ridgeview High's Cooking Club has a lot to offer to it's club members! From delicious food to delicious pastries and many more! We will participate in friendly competitions among ourselves which could possible lead to having student or faculty judges! We could also do bake sales in the school to help fund raise money or cook for school events where food is needed! We could possibly go against other schools in the future!

Meeting Days.

We will meet on Tuesdays of every week to cook delicious food! Please let Katashi know if you cannot make it to a meeting and he will try his best to work with you!

Other Ideas or Concerns.

If you have any ideas you'd like the cooking club to plot out let me know in the comments below! I'm open to all sorts of ideas.

And if you'd like for me to change a current picture I placed for your character just link it down below! The size is 100 x 100.

If you'd like to sign up to become a club member, sign up here!

Club Members.

Katashi Endo
Club President

Tristan Lockhart
Club Member

Tommaso Bellandi
Club Member

Hibiki Koutarou
Faculty Sponsor

WE RAISIN THE ROOF!

perse♥

user posted image
"How come whenever I try to stay away from people, they always come to me?"
SHADI KAUFERSHADI KAUFER
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
Oh~! I'm very interested~! I want to make Shadi be one of your judges for the friendly competition. Hahaha~ Oh, but you already have Hibiki as the faculty sponsor, eh? Hahaha~
Hibiki KoutarouHibiki Koutarou
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
Hey prince! if you want, Hibiki can so make a little group thread for the cooking club and have it to where Hibiki is hosting a little bake sale or trying to see if they can get the cooking club to host a little cooking off for anyone that wants to shine and show off. In hopes of drawing more people to join the little club!
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcqw9Amo1qzckow.gif
100 POSTSALIAS PrinceofStrideCURRENTLY Offline
Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough.
seventeen
male
junior
bisexual
baker
Elite
That sounds dope Typo! I'd love if you could start the thread! It truly sounds like an awesome idea!

user posted image
"How come whenever I try to stay away from people, they always come to me?"
Hibiki KoutarouHibiki Koutarou
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll