A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Add Reply
New Poll

Faculty Lounge
4 POSTSALIAS KaiaCURRENTLY Offline
Male
Faculty
Demisexual
Maths Teacher / Uber Driver
Faculty
I was thinking it might be fun to do a faculty-wide thread, and was wondering if anyone was interested? It might be fun to get as many faculty members as possible in to a small room… like the break room, first thing in the morning before any of the kids have arrived on campus.

Maybe a faculty meeting type situation, where they discuss something like the up-coming parents’ day or the week’s menu, or which poor suckers are on cafeteria monitoring duty during lunch (solved creatively by assigning each faculty member a number and rolling a D20, because who the heck wants to give up their quiet hour?) Or… maybe they’re just all having breakfast/coffee in the break room, chatting about their days.

Conversely, for something preposterous and ridiculous, it's first thing in the morning, everyone's all draggy, and someone puts on Stevie Knix or something and innitiates a faculty dance party xD

Anyone interested? Have any other scenario suggestions?

TAGS
Hibiki Koutarou DIEGO REYES Soumu Hisakawa Hiro Brooks lisbet sumida KEAMI MIKADO ALISTAIR BONES susan hu Vanessa Knight elena rivera summer flowers alfie keenan and whatever other faculty joins up after the posting of this plotty-thing!
Hibiki KoutarouHibiki Koutarou
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
Hibiki would be down for this! Keami is sooo weird around large crowds but Biki be so down Hibiki loves crowds and being social. Plus it be their chance to get to know the pther faculty since They are new <3
6 POSTSALIAS carrotCURRENTLY Offline
you just want attention, you don't want my heart
male
all
bisexual
principal
Faculty
soumu will make tea for everyone yes

-short reply is short because working carrot but super excited for this idea-
11 POSTSALIAS appleCURRENTLY Offline
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
twenty three
female
faculty
heterosexual
counselor
Faculty
aaah yes that would be wonderful! i'd love to include lisbet in this ^^
Male
Faculty
Demisexual
Faculty
YAAAY! Four definitely makes a faculty thread xD Since Soumo's bringing tea, how do you guys feel about making it a breakfast potluck type deal? Dylan can bring coffee cake! I'll try and start the thread tonight, at the latest tomrrow morning.
Hibiki KoutarouHibiki Koutarou
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
Sounds great to me! Just don't feel bad when Biki outshines all you on cooking. Biki is home eco teacher and never uses box recipes. so you can expect anything biki makes to be made with love and only the best ingredients. .... Biki has a weakness for pancakes so.. Biki might bring some of them too..But Biki will love to have a breakfast potluck <3
39 POSTSALIAS zwangCURRENTLY Offline
rid of the monsters inside your head, put all your faults to bed; you can be king again.
twenty-three
male
faculty
heteroflexible
chemistry teacher
Faculty
late to the party, but i'd love to toss alfie into this too! he can bring sweet and/or savoury baos from his parents' tearoom or something for the potluck. (bc he's not much of a cook, oops.) but expect him to coo over anything anyone else makes, probably.
Male
Faculty
Demisexual
Faculty
Alfie would be more than welcome xD As would Biki!

So here's the thread! Left it open as to whether anyone else has arrived yet, so entirely up to you guys if you want characters to make an entrance or what!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll