A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
OCT
secret santas have been assigned! check your pms and this thread for some guidelines for the event! have fun with the giving and receiving, guys!

OCT
check out october updates! also, don't forget to buy some candygrams and sign up for secret santa!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
secret
santa
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
all cliques are currently evenly matched.

Add Reply
New Poll

ridgeview marauders, ft. moony, wormtail, padfoot, & prongs
41 POSTSALIAS autoCURRENTLY Offline
we're here for a good time, not a long time. so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day.
seventeen
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
the marauders
calling all campus bullies!
we're here for a good time, not a long time. so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day.
seventeen
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
updated with more deets (ര̀ᴗര́)و ̑̑
16 POSTSALIAS HestiaCURRENTLY Offline
All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine
seventeen
male
junior
pansexual
student / model
Jock
Ugh. Part of me wants to put Tristan up for this (as Padfoot) since I've openly stated that he probably just tags along with Spencer's antics as long as they don't involve Laurel. Why did you have to make an HP-inspired group?!
seventeen
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
& tristan lockhart
omg tbh i'm not quite sure that tristan's what i'm looking for for padfoot? 'cause from what i rmbr tristan's the type to close an eye on the shit spencer does but would get pissed off if spencer picks on laurel, which he 100% does and has? i think that'd be a huge problem among the group, esp since prongs and padfoot are basically like, partners? tolerating him just wouldn't cut it tbh, as they would have to see eye-to-eye when it comes to 99% of the schemes. sorryyyy!! ;u;
16 POSTSALIAS HestiaCURRENTLY Offline
All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine
seventeen
male
junior
pansexual
student / model
Jock
That's why I said "part" of me. I guess he's more like Snape or "Snivellus" in this world. Since...yeah, you're right...totally forgot that Spencer had done that - and it would piss him off if he knew.
seventeen
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
& tristan lockhart
yeee and like, in my mind padfoot def picks on others actively as well, which i'm not sure is tristan's style at all bahaha.
78 POSTSALIAS JaeCURRENTLY Offline
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
student/pianist - music club
Elite

spencer jones
8)

pretty nice and chill most of the time, he gets a sharp tongue and uses it depending on the situation, and if it involves someone dear to him. despite feeling comfortable around strong or upfront personas, he often feels a little off with the other elites, still interacts with students from various cliques and isn't interested in bullying. he keeps quiet about his problems and struggles - his current one is his fear of betraying his family's expectations by choosing to follow his own path.
seventeen
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
updated with padfoot & wormtail ε=ε=(ง ˃̶͈̀ᗨ˂̶͈́)۶
4/4 spots filled unless someone wants to be a lackey in the future lmao
hunter carter & keegan moon: thanks guys, lemme know if you have a blurb you wanna add for your character ♥
6 POSTSALIAS appleCURRENTLY Offline
I can't help this awful energy God damn right, you should be scared of me
seventeen
male
senior
pansexual
student
Jock
spencer jones

perpetually quiet, hunter is the resident brooder. he's moody, he's overly confident in a lot of things regarding himself. prone to chain smoking when stress. spends time blocking out emotions and being an overall unfeeling ROCK. never has a nice word to say about anwone...unless he decides that he likes them. easily provoked and thus attacks nearly everything weaker ( or not ) than he is. has the tendency to give off a nice guy vibe when really - he's one of the biggest asswipes you'll come across. things don't go smoothly for him, but he doesn't give a shit 99% of the time. pranks GALORE WITH THIS ONE. just wants to have fun with his friends, be like his uncle, and live up to the expectations he sets for himself. also has a problem with authoritah. detention is his third home. if he's not on the field winding up the opposite team, he's knocking some jaws with his friends.
36 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
spencer jones

keegan!!

bossy know-it-all that thinks he’s a lot more likeable than he is, keegan’s known these guys for a while. a self-centered guy who really likes people who boost his ego. likes to think he’s more socially aware than he is and believes his ignorant opinions are actually incredibly progressive. he doesn’t really bully anyone intentionally, but he is very bossy and pushy for weaker-willed nerds. unfortunately, he’s not as popular in high school as the rest of the gang, but sticking around them definitely gives him a false sense that he is. huge coward who won’t get his own hands or four-hundred-dollar vineyard vines shirts dirty.
seventeen
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
i just needed a mo for this bc me and floss were talking about spencer & felix, and there was a sudden epiphany that if florence underwood was their lily evans, then, felix florentiy would be their severus snape. like frfr. they all have such platonic relationships but??? it works out and i can't stop thinking about it even tho i feel so brain-fried rn.

user posted image

... i'll stop now i promise.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll