A SLICE OF LIFE HIGH SCHOOL CLIQUES ROLEPLAY
DEC
read all about december updates here! also, it's time for snowdown part two!

NOV
we're doing something different for this month's activity check! read all about it here!

[ WINTER ]
DEC '17
[ STAFF ]
[ EVENT ]
snowdown
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
[ INFLUENCE ]
delinquents are pulling ahead due to recent events during the snowdown evacuation!

Add Reply
New Poll

Music Club, Build the team or break it
79 POSTSALIAS JaeCURRENTLY Offline
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
student/PART-TIME FLORIST
Elite
Hey hey,

After reading Glenda's answer, I got curious about one thing and I wanted to propose a common thread for the music club members. A thread where they have to get to know, work and deal with each other, because they will be the only ones and it won't take place at school. So I basically suggest a "team building" weekend in the outskirts.
To be honest, I'm also curious about how the characters could deal with fear or doubts. What would they do if they were stuck somewhere? If something seemed to go wrong? Tension among some members, tiredness, missing things, creaking door in the night, noticing the feeling of the breath on their skin and so on, many things are possible.
We could slowly build up tension through the day until the night. They'd just have to go through.

If I clearly spotted in the cbox, Bear mentioned Peachtree was like Riverdale - in term of size -, it also reminded me of Twin Peaks, those not so big cities which look peaceful, but hey you never know what could happen…

I know not everyone is fond of heavy and dark atmosphere, but I had to throw this c:.
14 POSTSALIAS HestiaCURRENTLY Offline
Stuck it out this far together, put our dreams through the shredder, let's toast 'cause things got better
eighteen
female
senior
heterosexual
singer
Creative
I actually like this idea. Sure, Ari hardly gets along with anyone in her club right now, but I feel like she definitely needs something like this to get to know her fellow music club members.
49 POSTSALIAS jawnCURRENTLY Offline
vodka may not be the answer, but it’s worth a shot.
female
senior
het
online celeb
Elite
Ohh like that thing from Pitch Perfect where they tried to 'find their sound'? I am down for this yet I highly discourage big threads. It's true: two's a company, three's a crowd, four and beyond is a fucking mess. I'm already calling it -- we'll never get anywhere if we made a thread with so many participants. We tried having a thread on a road trip to vegas and after fucking 3 months they still havent arrived nor even gone far from peachtree. I cry.
male
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
Elite
Oh Pitch Perfect! I remember their retreat and Aubrey supervising them and the traps. Should we avoid those or not? /cough But yeah, it's the same idea!

About the threads, mh, maybe we could have a big thread for: their arrival, the meals and the evening if we decide to do something (campfire, telling ghost stories, etc.)? We could divide it according to different hours. And we could have smaller threads for the rest depending on the activities, their practice and the night?
If you've an idea of how organizing the threads, don't hesitate :> !

___

niko gomez
stefan valdes
colette bellerose
william schultz
49 POSTSALIAS jawnCURRENTLY Offline
vodka may not be the answer, but it’s worth a shot.
female
senior
het
online celeb
Elite
Yeah like a mini event for music club members. I am so up for glenda being trapped for all her wrongdoings. It's time she gets bitten back in the ass. I always try to humanize her so anything to tame the demon in her would be so much open. Based on recent activity though, you can only expect glenda, niko, teagan, and ari in this plot. and maybe stefan if they finally decide to kick in with some activity.
14 POSTSALIAS HestiaCURRENTLY Offline
Stuck it out this far together, put our dreams through the shredder, let's toast 'cause things got better
eighteen
female
senior
heterosexual
singer
Creative
Personally, I'm okay with it just being Glenda, Niko, Teagan, and Ari. It'll be hard enough for some of us (including me) to keep up with that anyway.

It's definitely more do-able to start off with those 4, and then just let other music club members join in if they want.
43 POSTSALIAS bearCURRENTLY Offline
you've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style, a melancholy town where we never smile
male
junior
homosexual
bassist
Delinquent
ahh yes!! sorry it took a lil for me to see this, but i'm so down!! LOL this was kinda similar to a sidewide event i was thinking about but we can do a music club only retreat aww. we can probably just start with one thread, and maybe see if it gets too long/whatever we can start another one if we want :>
colette bellerosecolette bellerose
0 POSTSALIAS CURRENTLY
OH MY GOODNESS THIS TOOK ME FOREVER TO LOOK AT-- But yes, I am all in for this. As for me, replies will be coming slow because life and other things, but I'll try my best to keep up! This is mainly to let you guys know I'm interested and alive :'D
male
senior
panrom - SAPIOsexual
Elite
Welcome aboard Colette <3! So we'll be at least 5!
I'll probably use this weekend to try something on Niko.

Where do they crash?
- a cottage?
- a camp (something like in Pitch Perfect?)
- camping?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll