MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

lessons learned, ft. sophie bok
autoOffline85 POSTS
we are young! dance with the devil, don't be shy. nothing's gonna stop us, we can't die.
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
hope dis is workable for u bbcakes!!! <3
la da da da da, i am going to bury you into the ground. la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my song. sorry i don't treat you like a god, is that what you want me to do? sorry i don't treat you like you're perfect.
unlike what some might assume, spencer jones wasn't exactly a trespasser. not when the place to trespass was the girls' locker room; as if a few clicks on the internet couldn't show him whatever he wanted to see and more, right? he wasn't about to waste his time pulling stunts that his middle school self had already tried.

but of course, there were always times of exception when: 1) he was dared to do it, or 2) the boys' locker room was too crowded, which was the more likely scenario considering the fact that the end of the season was near. with so many of the teams booking meetings and practices, shower rooms were bound to be too packed to fit in every single person. so, as much as he liked to fight others for things, spencer was more than willing to seek out other alternatives in this case. he was never a fan of having to share with a bunch of commoners, anyway.

he had finished the shower and was halfway through putting on his clean clothes, when the girls' locker room door opened. "shi-" eyes quickly narrowed as he scooped up his belongings, ready to step back into the shower room to wait out the dumbass girl who had decided to enter the room, even though she shouldn't have had practice today. he wasn't so clumsy about these things that he hadn't checked the schedules prior sneaking in. or maybe it was just another guy who was here for the same reason as him. well, if they weren't more interested in peeping or stealing from a locker room, that is.

his plan to take refuge back inside the showers quickly failed, however, as the other figure was efficient and entered the locker room with no delays. spencer sighed, his jaw shifting slightly as he dropped his duffle back on the floor. hands tucked down the fabric that hung around his neck so as to finally finish putting on his shirt. "yay, y'caught me," said spencer in the flatest tone he could offer, as he turned around to face the other intruder (?), "friendly reminder to get those gasps and screams out before y'report me to the office." he said, eyes rolling unenthusiastically.

hanaOffline10 POSTS
hiding below the stars, under your neon light
fifteen
female
sophomore
questioning
student
Members
when sophie had gone to the locker rooms after her last class, she had expected it to be a quick trip. grab her gym clothes and shoes and then head home. she wasn't alone, she realized as she made her way down the rows of lockers, and it was at that moment that she came face-to-face with the intruder.

a myriad of thoughts ran across her mind. did she come into the wrong locker room? no, she double-checked the sign outside before entering. then...perhaps this person was, well, maybe not as "well-endowed" in the cleavage area? if she were a female? or perhaps transgender? sophie wasn't really sure about the whole gender identity.

one thing was for sure. she was in the girl's locker room with a boy. a very sarcastic, unapologetic boy. sophie shifted her feet, staring at the male with trepid eyes.

"um. i don't think you're supposed to be here." her sentence tapered off at the end, making it seem more like a question, as if she herself was unsure of what was going on. "wh-what are you doing in here?"

[spencer jones]

ofc<3 hope my reply's sufficient hehe
pandora @ ooc
autoOffline85 POSTS
we are young! dance with the devil, don't be shy. nothing's gonna stop us, we can't die.
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
wat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
la da da da da, i am going to bury you into the ground. la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my song. sorry i don't treat you like a god, is that what you want me to do? sorry i don't treat you like you're perfect.
spencer was about to brace himself for the inevitable scream. however, that scream never came. hazel eyes continued to stare blankly at the girl who was only stating the obvious. "no shit, sherlock. how'ja ever guess?" he said, somewhat relieved despite appearance, that he didn't have to deal with an overreactor. it was friday and he just wanted to be done with this and leave the school.

but unsurprisingly, the blacknette had questions. of course she would have questions because, well, this wasn't very 'natural,' was it? a guy being in the girls' locker room? he didn't exactly pass off as a transswoman in the first place. then again, this girl didn't seem very bright. she'd probably believe any excuse he dished out, wouldn't she. still, the jock shrugged his shoulders and walked to his duffle bag. he zipped it close, then swung the strap over his shoulder, "girlfriend forgot her stuff, and i gotta grab it for her since she twisted her ankle."

he blinked at the younger girl expectantly, waiting for her to dish out another question, "anythin' else? like, 'why's your hair wet?' or, 'why were you pulling your shirt down when i came in?' or was the girlfriend reason good enough for ya, inspector?" spencer asked, his tone reeking of mockery.

hanaOffline10 POSTS
hiding below the stars, under your neon light
fifteen
female
sophomore
questioning
student
Members
sophie winced at the acerbic drawl. clearly this boy was a force to be reckoned with, and she certainly wasn't the right person to handle him. he wasn't even apologetic for being in the girl's locker room! what if he was a pervert? what if he planted cameras? she would definitely have to talk to one of the coaches about this.

at least that was her train of thought until he mentioned his girlfriend and said girlfriend's injury. sophie knew how painful a twisted ankle was; she had suffered through it several times in gymnastics and volleyball and also once during dance practice.

luckily she carried elastic bandages in her gym bag for emergencies. she fished through her bag and took out one roll and thrust her hand in his direction for him to take it.

"if your girlfriend needs it." speaking of which, she was curious if she knew the girl. was it any of the athletes?

a part of her didn't really want to help this intruder and his snarky attitude. but she was raised to be a good person so at least she could do this much. still, sophie couldn't help but scowl at the boy's rudeness.

"it's sophie," she corrected him in a curt manner. "...did you take a shower in here?" it would explain the wet hair and why he was apparently changing.

[spencer jones]

late orz ;-;
pandora @ ooc
autoOffline85 POSTS
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
sonion pls don't.
the girl was surprisingly obedient for someone who had just found a guy in the girls' locker room. then again, maybe she didn't quite know what to say. not that spencer blamed her. he certainly wouldn't know what to say either if he'd run into a guy ten times hotter than him... which was unlikely, but you know.

"oh, she definitely does," said spencer with a wry smile down at the girl, somewhat amused at her obvious dismay towards his attitude, "inspector sophie." honestly, was he wrong to call her that at all? she was the one asking all the questions. like... whether he had just showered. wow. groundbreaking.

hazel eyes rolled, "what made y'think that? is it 'cause you're hopin' t'hop into the shower with me? well, aren't you bold." with a small snort, spencer took a step or two forward as though to physically intimidate the girl, "i mean, i would've taken up on that offer normally but, you're what, twelve? maybe wait a few years before y'try to seduce any random guy y'see in the locker room, hah?"

as if it made him anymore 'mature' to say something like that. then again, even someone as filterless as spencer wouldn't really harass an actual twelve-year-old about these things; that was practically a step towards an actual crime.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll