MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

lock
New Poll

Creative, Aamira Nimr, Female, Senior, Played By Velvet
Velvet IS CURRENTLY Offline
Seventeen
Female
Creative
Senior
Straight
Student
0 POSTS
nickname
Aami
year
Senior
sexuality
Straight
clique
Creative
occupation
Student
Aamira Nimr
personality
POSITIVES
NEGATIVES
QUIRKS
• Adventurous
• Loyal
• Leaderly
• Resourceful
• Cultured
• Curious
• Daring
• Hard Working
• Imaginative
• Honest
• Blunt
• Excitable
• Impatient
• Strong-willed
• Cautious
• Indulgent
• Insecure
• Messy
• Procrastinates
• Distractible
• Bakes everything, all the time
• Eats a lot when agitated
• Tries to make everyone dance with her
background
Aamira here! I was born and raised right here in Peachtree City but my parents are from Egypt. My father is from Cairo and my mother Alexandria. They met at UCLA in their sophomore year and dated for the remainder of their time there. After graduation, they got married and moved to Peachtree City. Two years later, out popped little ole’ me! My family has never been incredibly wealthy but we’ve always been comfortable financially for the most part. I have certainly never been spoiled but I’ve never gone without the necessities.

From an early age I was fascinated by music. My parents always joke about how I could sing before I could talk and dance before I could walk. Over the course of my life I’ve taken all kinds of dance classes from ballet to hip hop. Over the past few years I’ve begun choreographing my own pieces. As a senior, I have actively been exploring all of my options for colleges that offer me the kind of choreography program I want. I always knew that I wanted to take my passion for music to a professional level. Ideally, I would love to become a choreographer for a Kpop company. This style of music and dance is my favorite.

I also love sweets! I’m a completely self-taught patissier. I love sweets from across all cultures and will try anything at least once. My mother has always been fond of my obsession with baking and sometimes tries to help. This never ends well though. My mother and kitchens do not mix. After my mom almost poisoned us with oatmeal my dad and I took over kitchen duties. To this day we haven’t figured out exactly how she did that. Let’s just say she’s best suited to her chosen career path; biochemistry. Dad is a nutritionist so at least he knows what is edible and what isn’t.

As for my attending Ridgeview High, as I live in Peachtree City it makes sense for me to go to my local high school. I don’t really care for the cliques and have a bit of a reputation for trying to break them. The education I’m getting is worth it however so I tolerate them for the most part. I make friends incredibly easily and believe that dividing people by level of income or interests only limits the amount of friends you can make. We are all human and labels are pretty pointless.
SERIES, Overwatch, Pharah
played by Velvet

nick. IS CURRENTLY Offline
only love will make us ache
male
Administrator
ascended
metrosexual
annie main
467 POSTS
accepted
welcome to the site!
Welcome to the site! Don't forget to do your claims!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
lock
New Poll