MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

where the food at?, Open
PrinceofStride IS CURRENTLY Offline
Alright Alright it's a hell of a feeling though.
sixteen
male
Jock
sophomore
bicurious
student / waiter
41 POSTS
We'll keep on striding Hurry straight to the goal now. Running, high climax of emotion. Forget the past, just let it go. We're running straight into the here and the now. We'll keep on flying gliding into the unknown----
Where the food at?
Kyounai walked up the stairs towards the door that led to the party dressed up in a black and gray tuxedo with a red tie. He looked up at the man who was guarding the door and gave him a warm smile. "Am I allowed to go in?" He asked, chuckling slightly. The guy just nodded his head and opened the door for him. Beyond the door was a ballroom filled with people wearing masks, but then again what else did you expect from a masquerade ball? He quickly grabbed a red and black mask off of the table before walking inside.

As the tall blonde haired male walked through the crowd he immediately spotted the food table. Walking past some people he knew while muttering a few "excuse me's" and "sorry's" he finally made it to the refreshment table. A huge smile grew across his face as his stomach rumbled. "Ohh, all of this looks delicious I wonder what I should try!" He mumbled, looking at everything.

"Oh what the hell I'll just go down the table!" He said, excitedly. He quickly began with the sweets table and began stuffing his face. "Sooo good!" He mumbled, as he continued down the line. He soon saw someone else approach the table, but didn't really pay them much attention since he was busy stuffing his face.

user posted image

--"I was told that my smile is as bright as the stars"--
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll