MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

Why am I here?, Open
PrinceofStrideOffline105 POSTS
Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough.
eighteen
male
senior
bisexual
baker
Elite
Pain without love
Why am I here?
Katashi sighed as he walked towards the doors that led to the so called Masquerade Ball. He felt somewhat stupid honestly. Parties weren't his thing since he was the so-called quiet guy in school. He quickly fixed his hair as he climbed up the steps while dusting off his tuxedo. The guy at the door seemed to not even pay that much attention to him as he walked up towards him, mainly because he just simply nodded his head signaling that he could go in. "Why did I even bother dressing up if this guy isn't even looking at people?" He mumbled as he grabbed a random mask off the table.

It wasn't until later that he actually looked down at the mask. Surprisingly the mask matched his outfit which made him smile a bit. It was black and silver which went along with his black and gray tuxedo. He put the mask on before heading over to the refreshments table. He decided that he'd chill there until the end of the party. He mainly hoped no one would approach him though, he wasn't really in the mood for talking but then again he never was.

He sighed as he grabbed a cup and filled it with some kind of punch before bringing it to his lips. Just as he was about to take a sip, someone bumped into him, causing some of the liquid to spill on his tuxedo. His green eyes quickly looked up to meet the person who caused the accident. He glared at them for a bit, before grabbing a napkin and dabbing the liquid off hoping that it wouldn't stain.

"Great, now I really wonder why did I even come to this party.." He mumbled.

liv's codes

user posted image
"How come whenever I try to stay away from people, they always come to me?"
bearOffline68 POSTS
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
last night you were in my room and now my bedsheets smell like you, i'm in love with the shape of you
all right, so maybe piper is a liiiittle tipsy. but hey, it was new year’s, her senior year, and she was damn allowed to have a bit of fun for once in her life.

even though the annual winter masquerade ball has been well underway for an hour or so now, her pregame has only just arrived. piper stumbles into the ballroom laughing, along with some of her other elite girlfriends from the dance team.

“hold – hold on, let me get something to drink,” she gasps out in between the giggling, a light flush on her cheeks. the senior stumbles off towards the refreshments table, not particularly graceful in her heels and fancy dress.

the mask she’s chosen also obscures her eyesight somewhat, so perhaps that’s why the ballerina is a bit clumsier than usual. she grabs a couple cups and brings the pitcher up, but one misstep on the floor causes her to stumble to the side. before she can catch herself, however, she makes contact with someone else at the table.

piper twirls around, blinking worriedly, but frowns once she notices the boy glaring at her. “I’m sorry,” she huffs, “jeez, it was an accident.”

the masks that everyone has on makes it harder to discern people’s identities, so piper doesn’t immediately recognize the boy. but as she finishes pouring the drink for her and her friend, she looks up again. “wait, katashi?”

piper frowns. katashi endo is not someone she expects to see at something like this. the elites at the school are well connected, and even though he’s a year younger she’s seen him hanging around the popular crowd enough to recognize him.

“what are you doing at something like this?” she asks, lightheartedly.

PrinceofStrideOffline105 POSTS
Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough.
eighteen
male
senior
bisexual
baker
Elite
Pain without love
Katashi continued dabbing his tuxedo before finally coming to a conclusion that the punch was indeed going to stain. He sighed deeply before chuckling a little. What did he care? He barely went out anyways and it wasn't like he couldn't afford another one. He then remembered the person who spilled the drink on him and gazed back over at them.

Katashi was about to say something back after the apology, but stopped in his tracks once he heard his name. The voice sounded familiar, but then again a lot of people did know him and he didn't exactly know their names. He thought about it for a second and soon realized who it was. "Oh, hello Piper." He said, before looking down at his own drink and realizing that some of it spilled as well. He looked up at her once more before giving her a small pout and pouring what was remaining in the pitcher into his cup.

He then noticed she asked him a question. He simply shrugged in response. "I asked myself the same question honestly. I guess I just needed to get my mind off of some things." He said, before drinking his punch.

liv's codes

user posted image
"How come whenever I try to stay away from people, they always come to me?"
bearOffline68 POSTS
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
last night you were in my room and now my bedsheets smell like you, i'm in love with the shape of you
the tone in the other elite’s voice is particularly monotone, even moreso than usual – especially because of all the happy groups of students surrounding them in the ballroom. piper shifts her weight, a little bit annoyed that katashi seemed to ignore her apology.

jeez, what was his problem? everybody else seemed to be having a good time.

then again, what else could you expect from katashi? piper often wondered why the boy wasn’t just a loner.

“what kind of things?” she found herself asking, still a little tipsy from drinking earlier. something about alcohol always made piper a bit more daring. she raised her glass of punch and motioned towards katashi, encouraging him to smile. “well, are you having fun? c’mon, it’s new years, you have to be having fun!”

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll