MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

let's own the night, open
rinnyOffline2 POSTS
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
male
junior
unknown
student
Members
► silly little games ◄
Let's face it, Your replacement is All the hopes and the dreams You took right out of me I've outgrown your All of your silly little things Outgrown those silly little games And it's such A shame
it was quite a surprise to himself, choosing to visit the ball of his own accord.

while huffing somewhat indignantly, gavin adjusted the tie which graced his outfit, having seated himself down at an empty table near the refreshments. his surroundings were nothing less than extravagant, and the music emanating from the orchestra helped create an impressively sophisticated atmosphere. it seemed whoever was in charge of student council really went all out. then again, he supposed the new year had to start out with a bang, didn't it? even if their dress code had gotten him somewhat flustered.

no—the fact they were expected to dress tastefully is not what bothered him. instead, it was the merely the idea of being forced to do so that had him pouting like a child. if not for the mask he was at least able to choose for himself, the ball would have been a complete... turn off. he would not have come. but alas, here he was, captivated by the feeling of mystery being added to the event.

rising from his seat, the blonde stole a quick glance off towards the right, taking note of a stranger's sudden appearance. his cerulean eyes shone with glee.

they were taking a selfie it seemed, which was to be expected in a place such a this. but seconds before anything could be snapped, gavin had deemed it appropriate to invite himself over and quickly snake an arm around their shoulders. he flashed a blinding smile and a peace sign as the photo then went through.

bomb a photo. one item taken off the night's (newly made) bucket list.

"wow, what a great picture you took there mate," he chirped with an english accent coating his words, "don't we look amazing together?"

bearOffline92 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
the winter ball was going splendidly, except for the toast.

keegan had been placed in charge of catering, and he was a… bit upset at what had been delivered. still, though, the student council secretary was trying to keep an upbeat attitude, wandering around different groups and making sure everyone was having a good time.

dressed in a crisply-pressed navy suit, keegan flitted among the different student groups, stealing a conversation or two as he went. everything was going swimmingly, and he couldn’t help but feel a swelling sense of pride at the success of their ball.

“let’s take a selfie!”

he popped by a group of freshmen girls and winked his way into the selfie, flashing a smile and bringing his fingers up in a peace sign, before laughing and walking away again.

oh, but the lighting was delightful in here, wasn’t it? keegan, in the center of the dance floor, pulled his own phone out of his pocket and winked at his own reflection in the front-facing camera. he made a few faces and snapped a couple for later, rather enjoying his own choice of gold-tinged mask, when he felt an arm snake around his shoulder and another boy join him.

blinking in surprise, keegan turned to face the stranger and smiled once he took him in. “we look absolutely dashing, I’d say,” he jokingly put on a faux-british accent.

he stuck out a hand and smirked. “keegan moon, student council secretary, at your service.”

they're monaco and hamptons bound but we don’t feel like outsiders at all
rinnyOffline2 POSTS
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
male
junior
unknown
student
Members
► silly little games ◄
Let's face it, Your replacement is All the hopes and the dreams You took right out of me I've outgrown your All of your silly little things Outgrown those silly little games And it's such A shame
"we look absolutely dashing, I’d say."

gavin already liked this guy's attitude, along with the pseudo-accent.

"well, mr. moon, let me say now that the pleasure is all mine," he responded smoothly, relinquishing his arm around the brunette before shaking the hand offered to him. honestly, if there was at least one thing he learned from a life of wealth, it was how to make good impressions... granted, they were only possible if you happened to care enough. "but 'student council secretary', eh? guess you've got a big job."

for emphasis, the blonde allowed his eyes to scour the room, from the shining floors to the decorated ceiling, "and you seem to be doing well enough." aside from being polite, the compliments he sprinkled about held some truth to them. if this is what a ball was truly like, it made him feel as if he was an extra in cinderella. that at any moment, prince charming would appear with his dear beauty and holy fuck—this tux or suit or whatever it was could not get any hotter.

but hey, if he capable of choosing his own clothes, perhaps he wouldn't be in this predicament.

"i want to kill whoever decided on a dress code though," he (somehow) remarked casually, a subtly pained laugh managing to leave his mouth at the same time.

tagged: keegan moon
ooc: just assumed they haven't met before if that's cool! (and wools sorry for the lateness lol)

bearOffline92 POSTS
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
sixteen
MALE
junior
bicurious
know-it-all
Nerd
“oh, please, thank you,” keegan didn’t even try to hide his smirk, quite smug with the implication of how very important he and his role were to causing this event to happen. “it may be a difficult and important job, but I’ll gladly wear the title with pride.”

of course, the winter ball was an annual ridgeview tradition and student council had very little input on the event besides the logistical planning, but he would graciously take credit for all the fun everyone was having.

the smirk twitched a little bit upon hearing his new acquaintance’s displeasure. keegan, perhaps, took criticism a little too personally. well,” he quipped, “it’d be a much harder job convincing the town to let us party here if we weren’t overdressed!”

keegan laughed. he gestured towards the punch table and the nicely presented avocado toast sandwiches on the table, feeling like it was time to take a bit of a break from the dance floor. and it’d be a bit quieter there, as well.

he looked over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow. “oh, and what was your name? I believe I must’ve missed it, earlier.”

they're monaco and hamptons bound but we don’t feel like outsiders at all
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll