MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

WHEN MORNING COMES, FT. AVA
nikola de la reynikola de la rey
0 POSTS
THERE'S A PLACE OUT THERE FOR US.
And so, this New Years evening is closing with little fanfare much to his glee.

He hated these prissy little dances or whatever. People had to get dressed up to get undressed — as he has absolutely no doubt that his classmates have few qualms about getting down to it even at the town hall — and pretend like they were born, suited to these ridiculous soirees. He spares only a glance in the direction of the student council, then returns his attention to his oh-so-elegant company in despair. Hands are shoved into the pockets of his jeans, Nikola rolling his shoulders just slightly until he can catch the sound of popping joints before he turns to face the blonde that had ousted him from his home.

Nachoes, he thinks forlorn, waited him at home but they were probably all gross and soggy now and not good. Worse yet, his family ate the lot of it with little remorse.

All because little miss 'you have to come with me and I'll pay for your shit' had to come barging to his house, demanding he come with her even though he hadn't taken a shower in days and let alone left his house since winter break had started. Wasn't it cute their widdle brother had a girl that tolerated him just barely enough that she wanted to take him on a not-really date? Whatever. He sighs for the umpteenth time, moving to pry the ridiculous half-butterfly mask from his face. The school orchestra swells.

"Can we go home yet?" He looks like he's stared death in the eye. "You can practically smell the teenage angst." Or maybe that's just him. Is it just him? He shifts uneasily on his feet before registering that it is definitely him and that he should just be thankful that other kids sweated out their deodorant and that the fairest Lady Lancaster isn't standing too closely to him. Note to self: bathe when he got home. ( How was he supposed to know that he was going to get forced into going to this? )

"And by we, I mean me. Can I go home yet?" Just because they came together, that didn't mean they had to leave together right? Not like he had a car or anything, anyways. All he had was a bike and even that had been taken into custody to avoid any further incidents from happening with her like last time. His parents, however forgiving they were, probably didn't want to have to pick him up from fake baby jail again when they'd definitely have to find Luka later. "You can ask that elitist bitch to take you home or something. She curbstomped you or something. Say it's a favor."

AVA LANCASTER!

LETO
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll