MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

here we go again, ft. ridgeview's love birds
auto IS CURRENTLY Online
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 360 TAG : willow forrest
@event
had this been her prom, she probably would've long rented a fairytale horse and carriage for the winter ball. sure, the service was meant for weddings and normal people would've just rented a limousine with their friends... but ainsley tyson had always functioned a bit differently from everyone else during such occasions. 'go big or go home,' right? especially when it came to something as important as a school dance where she could maybe find a boyfriend.

well, that, or she could somehow find a boyfriend for her potential boyfriend candidate. it probably worked better that way, all things considered. not that she was the type to cheat or anything. oh no, never her. she just had the tendency to really appreciate masculine aesthetics of all sorts. and she was bound to swoon if they could give her just a tiny bit of attention. she was but an ordinary teenage girl, after all.

... which brought us to the getup that she had picked for this special event. one might've thought that she was trolling when they first saw her, but ainsley couldn't have been more serious as she bunched up the fabric of her little mermaid gown and walked towards the hall entrance. she curtsied at whomever was holding a selection of masks, and after solemnly rummaging around for the right mask, eventually picked a bronze-coloured one with designs about as extra as her outfit.

now, she was ready. with her armour (?) and her war paint (?), the fifteen-year-old took a deep breath before she finally stepped into the ballroom. and, of course, it took but a few seconds for her to suddenly, 'accidentally,' bump (crash) right into someone, "oh! oh no! whoops! i'm always such a klutz, sorry," she said with the tip of her tongue briefly stuck, and gently knocked at the side of her own head, "are you... are you okay? my gosh, you're not hurt anywhere, are you?" cue her stepping forward and peering around the other person uninvited.

NOTES : she's trying

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
kimmy IS CURRENTLY Offline
LIGHTNING STRIKES EVERY TIME SHE MOVES and everybody's watching her, but she's looking at you
female
Jock
junior
demisexual
matchmaker
27 POSTS
Willow had treated this like prom, practically. Her outfit had been curated and selected a week or two in advance. Her stylist appointment booked around the same time as well. Manicure, pedicure, make up palettes, jewelry, etc had been meticulously selected based on how well they would all match her hair. Which, yes, had also been dyed the day before specifically for this occasion. And as the gods would have it, Willow’s seafoam green hair had been successfully recolored into pale yellow locks. The closest she had come to her natural hair colors in the past 2 years. Thick curls were arranged into a Half ponytail, with a couple of strands framing her face. She had made sure to avoid contact with other students, only texting one other individual with a selfie of her dance night look. Black stiletto heels clicked on stone as she made her way through the entrance and selected a simple black mask to hide part of her face before ditching her belongings in coat check and attempting to find her ‘date’ for the evening.

The jock twirled a piece of her hair as she gave the ballroom, could she call it that?, a cursory glance. Her eyes darted to movement and she spotted a girl in a pink and green gown. Who was she with though? Unsure she approached slowly catching the last bit of conversation exchange. Ah, an accident. Of course, it was. “Are you guys alright?” she offered eyeing the pair curiously. “No juice on your clothes or anything, either right?” God, FORBID. The party had just started. To have someone’s nice outfit ruined before the festivities had even begun would have been awful. She joined in the other girl’s checking, already making guess as to who she was speaking to and if she should try texting them to be sure. She wanted to avoid contacting to many people or else everyone would know who that blonde bombshell on the dance floor was, and honestly, that was no fun. Being mysterious and letting everyone around her fumble at her identity was though. “I love your dress by the way! It’s so princess like.” She added, turning her attention to the other girl once more.

ainsley tyson & other person!

ooc: how this is ok! outfit
auto IS CURRENTLY Online
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 500 TAG : willow forrest
@event
the couple began to move away, and ainsley's eyes widened in slight distraught, "heh? wh-? no wait, don't go y-" she panicked, looking quickly from the duo to the newly-arrived blonde.

that was when she noticed the familiarity in the girl's very sparkly style. hands that had lifted in an attempt to stop the couple from leaving, quickly moved to touch the fur at willow's shoulders, "oooh! i didn't think it would be this fluffy when i saw the-" another abrupt pause took place when she realized what she was doing. tea-coloured eyes flicked to willow's face and she grinned, sheepishly, "uwah, whoopsies! sorry," index finger moved to her mouth to silence herself, "shhhh!"

still, at the compliment paid, ainsley made a slight twirl on one foot as though trying to set her dress slightly afloat which, of course, didn't quite work considering its weight, "why, thank you, your sparkliness," she said in an oddly aristocratical tone, her hands tugging at the fabric of her dress for yet another curtsy, "'twas my beloved friend who aided me in the tayloring of an old dress i found. though 'twas originally meant for comic con, the both of us decided that today is a suitable day for its debute."

just as fast, her pretentious and gallant tone disappeared. "but enough about that," she quickly zoomed closer to the temporary-blonde, "you look so pretty today, w-" a pause, before the sophomore suddenly grinned coupled with a thumbs-up, "daisy duke!" you know, considering the other girl's name and current hair colour. "where'ja get those earrings? and your nails," she grabbed at willow's hand so as to bring it up to her own face, "are these acrylic? i've never had acrylic nails before! did you do it yourself? in a salon? where at? let's go together next time, 'kay?"

... even if her mother was bound to say something about ainsley's obvious spendthrift habits. not to mention how easily she got hooked on things. it would surely cost a fortune if she became as obsessed as some of the other girls in her class, who had the tendency to get new acrylic nails every other week.

regardless, beaming face remained just as bright even when something else came to mind. "oh, and!" should she have managed to catch willow's hand earlier, the fifteen-year-old would then bring that same hand before her face, bowing, and lowering her mouth for a kiss on the back of the jock's fingers, "may i have this dance, princess?" she asked, flicking her gaze up, one corner of her painted lips curling into what she believed was a very convincing 'princely' smile, "does me looking at you from a lower angle raise your heartbeat?" nevermind her done-up hair and generally feminine appearance at the moment.

those weren't at all important when she could rely on her acting skills.

NOTES : just practicing foR THE HOST CLUB NBD

LIGHTNING STRIKES EVERY TIME SHE MOVES and everybody's watching her, but she's looking at you
female
Jock
junior
demisexual
matchmaker
27 POSTS
Unfortunately, her arrival had signaled that the couple should probably get going. She watched as they abandoned her and her younger friend before shrugging it off. There were bound to be plenty more couples ready to get together tonight. “Right?! I found it in Plato’s Closet and just sent it out for dry-cleaning. They did really good!” she said leaning over slightly so Ainsley could touch her faux fur even more. Willow then clapped her hands together carefully, her bangles jingling as she watched Ainsley spin. While the dress didn’t entirely poof up it as still a really good look at her outfit. The junior then paused at her companion’s strange accent before clearing her throat and doing her best to reply in the same manner. “Mmm yes quite, you are very welcome.” She said while offering a quick curtsy.

Willow offered a broad grin at the compliment. Sparkly was the perfect way to describe it. She couldn’t resist the glitter ok? It was just so cute! “I stalked around inside a Charming Charlie’s for like an hour before I found them actually! And my nails! Yeah! They are acrylics with a matte topcoat. I got them done a couple days ago. The place is near my house.” She explained. “Ohmygosh! Yes, totally. I’ll text you next time I’m going so we can try to get them done together.” The jock nodded excitedly. She needed salon buddies. Sometimes her nail dresser wore headphones and Willow was left to helplessly trying to read a magazine with one hand.

The blonde let out a silent squeal as Ainsley planted a kiss on her hand. “Not really! But that was really smooth?!” the girl replied as she fanned herself before faking a southern belle accent. “I do declare! I believe I am getting th’ vapors!” Once she regained her composure she grinned at the creative before getting closer and lowering her voice. “So, don’t tell me…” she began covering her mouth a bit. “You aren’t gunning for someone, tonight, are you?” While the masquerade was supposed to be mysterious and fun, she had no doubt Ainsley was one to dig up intel beforehand if she had a plan in mind. In fact, with such a romantic premise as not knowing who was behind what mask, Willow inferred that tonight of all nights was a good night to try to win over that person you had an eye on. The premise of the masquerade made it all so SIMPLE. “Who is it?! Share, share, share!” she whined gently.

auto IS CURRENTLY Online
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 814 TAG : willow forrest
@event
her hands flew to her face at willow's words, "ahh! let's do it! do they sell kits, too? i've seen so many videos of people making their own, and it looks so fun that i reaaally wanna give it a try!" anything craft-related was right up her alley in all honesty, even if she wasn't exactly good at it.

still giggling, her hands moved further to quickly cover her eyes despite the mask she already wore, "but yes! that outfit! i love it! why does everything always suit you so perfectly? it's 'cause you do sports, isn't it? oh my gosh, like, i didn't have any doubts but i never imagined that you could look even better in per-" hands moved down to her mouth. boy, was it ever hard to keep secrets. she was so bad at it and yet, she always did her best when the situation required her to. ainsley waggled her free index finger and laughed a little, "hrnng~ tricky, tricky! i almost got the 'worst friend award' by accident!"

she was just about to elaborate on what she imagined to be a possible friendship-termination scenario, when the former-greenette complimented her prince-wannabe act. she instantly perked up again in a canine-like-fashion. "then we must send word to the finest ottoman-maker in town, so he may prepare a lounge for you immediately!" she said, quickly regaining the former theatrical flair and accent; nevermind that it was more of a british accent than american.

whatever dramatic pose she was holding froze in place, however, at willow's next question, "gunning for someone?" the fifteen-year-old repeated, her gaze flicking from a group of chatting jocks to a group of dancing fringes. of course, she didn't necessarily have a preferred 'type.' in fact, ainsley wasn't very picky at all when it came to boys. from the elitest of elites to the loneliest of loners, she usually had no trouble finding something to admire about someone, which often proved to be a bit of a problem.

"i meannnn! it'd be nice to like, catch someone's attention," why else would she have 'accidentally' bump into that guy earlier? "and maybe like, i dunno, get a kiss under the moonlight when it's just the two of us? on a hill, or in the rain? as the clock strikes twelve, or while people are counting down in the distance?" she giggled dreamily to herself with mild sways left and right, her fists clenched before her chest. it took another second or two before she snapped out of her own little world but, when she did, ainsley hurriedly darted her attention to willow again, "but i'm much happier seeing them with other boys!"

laughing, she fanned at her own face as an attempt to get rid of the redness on her cheeks... as well as any mental images of arata williams, hunter carter, quinn harlow, taliesin schermitore, augustus silex, etc. with a sigh, she suddenly threw her arms around willow and stepped closer, just so she could face the same direction as her, "if... if you really wanna know though! the student council's super cute tonight, especially!"

she let out a small squeak, "especiallyaugustusandtaliesin!" as if she could even tell who was who given their masks and distance away from her. nonetheless, ainsley gave a small bounce on one foot and added, "b-but like, as a whole? the fact that the student council managed to put together something so perfect just makes me, like... hrnnng," she groaned, almost leaning into willow before she pulled her head up right again; wouldn't want to ruin either of them's appearance so early into the night, would she?

still, she continued to cling onto the jock, pouting as she eyed longingly at the student council members' general direction(s). or, at least she thought it was them, considering the formation of the group from what she saw, "i wonder if that guy with short black hair is augustus? 'cause he looks so much like tuxedo mask that i wanna give him a rose and, do you think he'd pose for me if i just ask nicely? but if not..." she blinked, looking quickly to willow, her grip tightening in excitement, "wanna play the 'find taliesin schermitore game' with me?"

what're you talking about, she's not slacking off! this was just her way of trying to recruit for her upcoming host club! honest! ... not that any student council member would actually be interested such a ridiculous club, per se, but her imagination was what gave her power. and by gosh, if she wanted augustus silex and taliesin schermitore to be hosts in her dreams, she could darn well make it happen.

NOTES : what is happening

female
Jock
junior
demisexual
matchmaker
27 POSTS
“Oh, they totally sell kits! Sometimes I make my own, but I usually go because the ladies at the salon have steadier hands than mine.” Willow replied as she mirrored her companion’s excitement. The blonde giggled as Ainsley cut herself off but didn’t seem too upset at the leakage in information. “A lot of people do what I do. I’m just naturally talented. the girl explained with a dramatic hair flip. In all honesty though, she just played around a lot on Instagram and Pinterest and then made up her own style. She remembered pulling from something that inspired her during sophomore year but gradually Willow just branched out to do things she liked. It only worked because she was confident that it would. “Yeah, almost. But it’s ok you got this!” the jock said trying to encourage her companion, so she wasn’t too hard on herself.

Willow burst out laughing at the faux accent once more. She followed suit again. “Indeed! I fear that I may faint if not adequately furnished with fine ottoman’s whereupon to rest my faint self.” She continued fanning herself for the act before dropping her hand back down to her side. She grinned at Ainsley’s preference to boys in love with other boys than herself but let her continue. She leaned in as Ainsley shared who she thought that was especially cute tonight. “Student council?” Willow echoed, thinking it over. It seemed like a trope Ainsley would love. A responsible, older figure, but not too old! Maybe some mild scolding here, some head pats there and boom. Yeah, she could see it. She nodded wordlessly as she heard the names. She was used to Ainsley enough that she could decipher the names quickly. “Yeah, the student council really outdid themselves. This dance is SO pretty, I’m glad I came.” Willow gushed.

She stood firmly as Ainsley leaned into her, steadying the taller girl so she wouldn’t twist her ankle on the move. She stared at the boy Ainsley pointed out before shaking her head. “Naw, he’s not wearing shoes with heels.” Willow said, her voice low as she shared the information with the sophomore. Augustus tended to stick to thing that helped him look down on people. The jock perked up at the suggestion. “Oh, totally! I can’t wait to see his outfit for tonight!” Willow said while nodding vigorously. Willow’s eyes immediately began scanning the crowd. She already knew the height of the members since it was impossible to miss them in their coming and goings throughout the school. She began checking the outfits of those with the appropriate height, cutting out those with simple traditional tuxes or girls with heels that were too tall for Taliesin to wear. He was tall enough without them. “Hey, while we look wanna see if the snacks table has candy or cake?” Willow asked feeling a soft grumble in her stomach as it digested the last dregs of her early dinner.

auto IS CURRENTLY Online
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 626 TAG : willow forrest
(taliesin schermitore)
"wowie!!" she squealed when willow admitted to knowing a thing or two about acrylic nail kits. sure, she had a handful of knowledge on fashion and modelling in general, but to say that she was familiar with something specific was false. she was more-or-less what one would call a jack-of-all-trades, but a master-of... not-a-lot. it's tough when she was interested in both being in front of the camera and behind it.

"that's so neat! hey, hey! do you think y'could teach me, if i save up enough money for a kit?" ainsley further asked, leaning forward with her hands clasped together beneath her chin. who needed a religion when she had friends as cool as willow forrest?

she giggled with her arms extended, hoping that the junior would actually fake-faint into her embrace. but the fall never quite came when the conversation carried them back to the dance, as well as the few attendees that ainsley was paying extra attention to, "but what if like," ainsley squinted, wanting nothing more than to have a whiff of the guy she thought was the student council vp. tea-coloured eyes flicked back to willow, her brows furrowed, "what if he's not wearing heels tonight? dancing in heels can be tricky! maybe he hasn't learned how!"

a weak argument perhaps, but ainsley was never the best at such things. she didn't know how to dish out profound logic, mostly because she wasn't always logical and happened to be quite scatter-brained. not to mention the fact that the gears in her head just didn't crank that fast altogether. words were hard, and she was a 'master-of-not-a-lot.'

nonetheless, she was eager to put aside their debate (?) at the mention of taliesin's outfit. though she didn't know for sure, ainsley was fairly certain that there were two girls among the group when she caught sight of the student council earlier. but, cadence hartley was supposed to be the only girl on the council, so it probably meant that taliesin was crossdressing again, right? unless, of course, augustus had decided that his heels looked better with a dress. or maybe, considering his nature, keegan was the one that-

corners of her mouth curled downward almost instantly. the thought of keegan moon was going to foul her mood, and she wasn't about to let that happen. not when she was all dressed up for a school dance.

with a huff and a quick shake of her head, the fifteen-year-old looked back to willow with a wide grin, "yeah, let's get something! i heard there's avocado toast! hopefully it's gluten free, too," she said, hands sneaking over to the blonde's arm so she could hug it as they walked. however, rather than glancing to the snack table, ainsley's attention had, instead, flown to the nearest dress-wearer available. she proceeded to extend her neck to said dress-wearer so she could sniff at their hair.

the other person flinched, and quickly snapped their gaze to the sophomore, "what-" ainsley blinked, noticing the girlish voice.

"i just wanted to check if you were taliesin," was the explanation as ainsley offered a grin wider than before, "you smell like elizabeth taylor." was taliesin the type to wear white diamonds? she wouldn't really know. she'd never had a chance to ask him before. but, maybe willow knew. she usually did. "wwww- daisy!" her arms around willow's tightened as she gave a small, excited bounce, eyes darting back to the blonde, "what kinda perfume does taliesin wear? or... or cologne? i can't tell where he is when all the fragrances are masking his scent!"

NOTES : on her way to becoming a good dog

female
Jock
junior
demisexual
matchmaker
27 POSTS
Willow nodded quickly. “Sure, it sounds like fun Ainsley!” she replied. It shouldn’t be that hard to show her what she did. After all, all Willow did sometimes was paint and stick a couple of rhinestones on with glue. “If we go to the salon together you might pick up something from the nail ladies! That’s kind of how I figured out some tricks too.” She added. The faux blonde paused at the thought of one of the stucco members not wearing the heels they seemed so fond of sometimes. “Wouldn’t he be shorter then?” she whispered back, loud enough that she hoped Ainsley would be able to hear her.

Ainsley seemed to zone out for a moment and willow let her think, her own attention veering off o their surroundings and the people around them. Everyone just looked so pretty! She looked back as Ainsley piped up once more and smiled broadly before admitting, “I have no idea what gluten is. Hopefully?” It wasn’t incredibly reassuring but surely someone else would have that information readily available. She ‘escorted’ Ainsley over to the refreshment able, eyes fixated on the plates of foodstuffs provided to the students. Yesss…nourishment for the growing girl! She paused in her stride as she heard some girl snap something or the other nearby. She looked over snorting at the sight of Ainsley trying to smell some stranger. “Yeah?” she asked as Ainsley called her codename. She gave the other strangers a quick smile meant to symbolize an apology before looking back at Ainsley. “Uh… I don’t actually know Taliesin that well to be honest? So, I don’t know for sure…?” she explained with a small shrug.

“I don’t think sniffing him out is going t bean easy way to find him though.” She added her eyes moving towards the snack table. “Maybe one of the volunteers knows what he looks like. Or at least, they can narrow down what he’s wearing, and we can try to track him down that way.” Something told her the student council were part of the squad of people constantly moving around checking up on things. There were still a lot of volunteers in the mix though which was going to make this difficult. However, she knew one thing wasn’t going to be hard at all. “This is the avocado toast, right?” she asked Ainsley before scooping up a piece now that she was close enough to the table and shoving it into her mouth anyway. “Check insta, maybe he posted a selfie?” she added after swallowing and reaching over for another piece of toast. “OH! That’s reminds me we totally need pictures together!! I’ll post them all tomorrow afternoon of course, but you know!” she added excitedly as she pulled her phone out of her clutch and began loading up the camera for a quick selfie.

auto IS CURRENTLY Online
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
52 POSTS
not a trace
of doubt on my mind
WORDS : # 909 TAG : willow forrest
ainsley was shocked when willow pointed out the obvious: augustus was probably shorter without heels, "he... he would be," she stared at the not-augustus-boy and suddenly grinned, "i bet this guy's just as cute though, if he looks like auggy with a mask on!" because there was clearly nothing wrong with that logic at all.

the elder girl soon admitted to not knowing what 'gluten' was, but ainsley only gave a carefree laugh and a wave of her hand, "actually, i'm not super sure either. it's something related to wheat, i think! i dunno, i just subscribe to these vegan youtubers and eat what they eat. it's like i can live someone else's life while killing no animals in the process, kinda!" did that make sense? maybe not. but to her it did. "which is nice! since i'm always afraid that some animals are hurt during video-making, like what they said about the german shepherd from a dog's purpose?"

of course, when it appeared that even willow couldn't answer her question about taliesin, ainsley's giddiness dimmed, "oh! whoops, sorry! i just thought you woulda known more about him than i do," maybe elites and jocks weren't as close as she'd imagined. but they were the two most popular cliques in the school! why was it that they weren't all best buddies, anyway? ainsley, for one, would love to hangout with more elites if they'd let her. they usually had great taste, even if she couldn't necessarily afford whatever they could. not to mention the way they looked at others as though everyone else was the dirt beneath their feet? boy, would ainsley kill (metaphorically of course) for the ability to muster up a glance as condescending as that. villains always had the best lines in any fictional story, really!

as the junior went on to explain her thoughts, ainsley quickly snapped out of an imaginary scenario where taliesin stared at her with chilling disgust, "oh! you think so? it works pretty well for me usually! but maybe not when most of everyone is wearing perfume, you're right," gaze slid to one of the volunteers willow mentioned, but only to bump into someone else in the process, "i wasn't tryna sniff anyone again, i sw-" she half-shouted, even if the other person had already left without so much as a glance at her.

shoulders sagged, she looked from the refreshments to willow, "oh yeah, it is! wowie, that looks so good!" a laugh, even though she wasn't at all trying to touch any of the food and was, instead, very much distracted by all the people around her. maybe if she just... texted everyone in her list of contacts and see if any of them had taliesin's number? and if she was lucky, maybe his phone wouldn't be on vibrate or silent, and she would be able to- "insta!" willow's words hit her, and she was almost astounded by her own simple-mindedness.

no wonder willow was so good at matchmaking, whereas ainsley usually lacked the foresight and had the tendency to go with whatever was readily availble. "how could i have forgotten when i have an account! ... three accounts, actually!" because clearly she needed a personal one, a modelling one, and a yaoi cuteboystalkerphotos one. giggling to herself, the fifteen-year-old pulled out her phone and proceeded to type the stuco treasurer's name into the search bar of her followees page.

she quickly tapped on taliesin's page, but right as she pulled up what appeared to be his party outfit, willow's suggestion caught her attention again. eyes snapped up from her phone excitedly, though only to glance back down again in horror when she accidentally double-tapped on the picture, "i... i gave him a heart! oh my gosh, i didn't mean to do that!" ainsley whined aloud, even if she never forgot to stop and pose for the selfie with willow. of course, she went back to panicking just as quickly, clutching her phone with both her hands, "should i just leave a message? it's probly creepy if i ask him t'meet me outside? or does it work better if i ask him what perfume he's wearing? or... or where he actually is right n- wait, no! i just have to match this outfit with the outfit of someone around me. stop it ainsley! don't panic and get it together!"

however, with a huff then a sniff, the girl looked back up again despite her flushed cheeks. "maybe i should just... look for someone else. i'm nervous! what if he judges me 'cause my outfit and makeup aren't half as nice as his," she wailed to willow again, leaning down and laying her forehead on the other girl's shoulder, "i... i mean, i wanna see some other people too, and taliesin is probly busy with remington, or augustus, or cadence, or... like, keegan." actually, keegan was probably just busy with himself. the jerk. still, with a small bounce, the fifteen-year-old glanced back to willow, "and, enough about me, who d'you wanna talk to, daisy? or smooch. or both? let's do that instead! i'm better at matchmaking other people, anyway."

NOTES : s w e a t s idk how to make her stop tbh

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll