MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

like me like that, ft. anyone & everyone
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS
YOU RIPPED
IT APART LIKE A

wrapping paper trash
SO I WROTE YOU A SONG HOPE THAT YOU SING ALONG AND IT GOES MERRY CHRISTMAS, KISS MY ASS. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
if you broke it down to its basics, dean vegas didn't really participate in school events for the socializing aspect of things. or rather, he did, even though it was never the priority during this type of adventure. there were an abundant amount of food and drinks available and, should he be lucky, pockets to be picked and minor transactions to be made.

if he could get passed the teacher's watchful eyes, that is.

not that anyone could (or should) blame the teachers for keeping just a few more tabs on the ginger, given his general history and daily behaviour. not to mention the ridiculous onesie suit he was currently wearing, and the equally as ridiculous guy fawkes mask covering up his face. probably not from the selection of masquerade masks available at the door. mostly because it, well, wasn't. he just brought it himself because... what was he supposed to do, enter the hall through the main entrance?

fat chance of that ever happening. he rarely bought school tickets unless they were worth every penny. and given that this was a formal event, the ginger had a feeling there wouldn't be as many drinks or refreshments as he would've liked. still, why wouldn't he be there if there were flavoured condoms to be sold an free food to be had?

and so there he was with his mask and his onesie (formal wears were expensive, okay?), as he climbed out of the vent. he dusted himself off quickly and, in an almost pretentious manner, dabbed at his forehead under the mask, using the napkin he had conveniently snatched from the nearby refreshments table, "pheee~ w! what a blazing hot winter yet again, amirite?" he said to the individual that also happened be quite close to him; he began to fan himself, ignoring the fact that they just had a whole snowdown evacuation awhile ago. he grinned, winking at the person with some sort of faux-sophisticated-charm, "c'mon, let's hear an 'aye.'"

TAGGED
@event
NOTES
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
aster IS CURRENTLY Offline
fifteen
male
Delinquent
freshman
bisexual
drug dealer
22 POSTS
THERE'S A PLACE OUT THERE FOR US.
He's never felt comfortable in a suit and tie. Never felt less comfortable actually.

But that was kind of the point, wasn't it? Dressin' up all stuffy and shit so that way you had a reminder to not say things like shit and fuck and god, why was he here again? When it came down to it, Nikola had never been much of one for school events. It was usually his sister or one of his brothers' thing really and he had been perfectly content to honor the tradition of sitting in his most raggedy pair of sweatpants with a plate of nachoes piled up higher than his head to watch Bridesmaids. Or the Notebook, but that shit had him crying in the club for like a deadass week.

Socializing, fine. He could put up with his family wandering in and making some snide comment about what he's watching but like. He wanted to be home with his garbage food.

So, why was he here? Good question: shit for fuck ( haha, whoops ) Ava, that's why.

Hands are stuffed in pockets, back pressing into the wall. He pauses, for a moment, only to pull at the stiff collar at his neck and to adjust the sleeves of a dark gray dress shirt that was definitely not his as teachers and local rent-a-cops pass him by. He doesn't even know why she brought him, like. What the fuck. She wasn't even hanging out with him so like what's the point? Like, she made him pay for a ticket and everything like what the actual fuck. Not that he wanted to hang out with her or anything 'cause she was kind of a bitch about it when she did anyways.

Not only that but it was like. A last minute ticket, so there went anything he was planning to buy for another two weeks. Then, that ugly ass bitch ass student council came marching over and forced him into these fucking clothes that are way too big for him because apparently there was a dress code and the clothes he slept in for the tenth day in a row isn't gonna cut it. A look up at greasy brown hair and Nikola adjusts his mask that looks even more fucking ridiculous than he does because it's his fault for not actually looking at them and just grabbing whatever was there.

He shifts his weight onto the other foot, miserably looking at the absolutely abysmal food table from across the room. Laden with semi-burnt avocado toast and cocktail shrimp and all the things he either wanted to eat but couldn't or the things that tasted like pretentious vegan garbage. The sound of heavy metal shifting gives him a start, head swinging back and forth wildly only to find an Irish — leprechauns have red hair, right? — penguin come up beside him, seemingly from no where with a mask that only said hello, meet real life V from V for Vendetta.

"Uh." Splendid job. "What?" Nikola, ever the conversationalist.

dean vegas!

LETO
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS
YOU RIPPED
IT APART LIKE A

wrapping paper trash
SO I WROTE YOU A SONG HOPE THAT YOU SING ALONG AND IT GOES MERRY CHRISTMAS, KISS MY ASS. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
the seventeen-year-old blinked back at the... orange-haired... guy? who sounded like a guy and was dressed like a guy but also happened to be wearing a particularly feminine mask. "ohmygod, a tranny!" he exclaimed almost instantly, fishing out his phone and snapping a picture faster than anyone could yell 'fuck off the way you came from.'

grinning under his mask at his triumph (?), dean took an excited step forward. an intruding hand reached forth as well, as though wanting to (because he was actually trying to) peel off the 'stranger's own mask, "'sup, marina-madonna? ya hopin' t'take home a rich elite tonight?" of course, his mind was quick to drift to a certain transgendered individual who happened to be in the same clique as him. even though they rarely hung out, if at all. then again, he wasn't exactly the type to stick around his friends, let alone mere cliquemates. most fringes were pretty boring, in all honesty.

regardless of whether he'd successfully pushed the boy-girl's mask away, the ginger's own chattiness never dimmed, "say, did y'get shorter or somethin'? i thought swimming was s'pose t'help ya grow taller? not actually working is it? want some andro? i hear they shrink yer testes and pump up yer boobs too, so it's tolly what yer lookin' for, right?" he continued casually before proceeding to move across the room to the feast table. oh, just look at him being such a know-it-all n e r d. there'd better be a teacher nearby who could overhear him spewing out facts about illegal drugs, honestly.

he peeked over his shoulder at 'marina' once more when he reached the refreshments. it's like he was starting to realize that was something a bit 'off' about 'her' that he couldn't quite put his finger on before. eyes were practically glued to 'the other senior' as he loaded a plateful of food. just then, his eyes lit up: oh yeah! orange hair.

one hand lifted to his mouth so he could project his voice across the ballroom, "hey marina? so, i ain't no beauty guru or nothin'? but between you and me," he suddenly leaned closer to the other fella, as one would when they were hoping to whisper a secret. except for the fact that he wasn't anywhere near the other person. "that new hair colour makes y'look like the annoying orange." aka the web show that he thought was absolutely hilarious back in elementary school, even if all his friends were more than fed up with it.

finally making his way back, the senior nonchalantly pushed his mask up and popped two of the prawns into his mouth, "this tastes healthy," it would've seem like the senior was complaining as he narrowed his eyes at the 'former-pinknette,' if it weren't for the fact that he was now shoving more prawns and slices of avocado toast into his food-hole. he chewed, blinking dumbly at 'his fellow fringe,' "how much ya pay for this shit, anyway?" he asked through his mouthful; he's gotta finish eating before someone tried to kick him out, you know?

NOTES
the de la rey kids' names are the fckin' longest like damn 👀
aster IS CURRENTLY Offline
fifteen
male
Delinquent
freshman
bisexual
drug dealer
22 POSTS
THERE'S A PLACE OUT THERE FOR US.
Haha, wow. Holy shit. He fuckin' hates this guy!

It's been like two minutes since their first uh before the walking-talking Cheeto gremlin started yammering on about how he's a fucking tranny like literally fuck off. It wasn't his choice to wear this stupid as fuck mask or whatever. He just grabbed whatever fucking shit he could find in the stupid as shit box and it's not his fucking fault and besides that this guy's a total fucking douchebag like what if he was talking to Marina like? Like, Nikola thought he was bad but he can't even get a word in inch-wise with this guy who well, apparently, did think he was talking to his sister and not him.

Like, family resemblance aside but no offense: they looked nothing alike.

She was pink, like. For one. Number two was she was like a freakish giant and he wasn't going to beat around the bush but? He was a bridge troll by comparison. Mouth hangs open then shuts, the crease in his brow deepening with every off-handed comment he makes. It's half-way through the conversation before Nikola pulls up the mask entirely, the butterfly resting atop his flattened hair and shooting an incredulous look in the other's direction as he calls at him from across the way.

Does he ever stop talking? Like, ever?

Stupid ass, rude fuckin' bitch. Like, holy shit: was this the kind of bullshit she had to put up with? Nikola still can't tell if he's actually this fucking rude — nevermind, the fact that he's nearly slipped the slur a handful of times because he knows it'd hurt her when he was angry — or if this was some kind of playful shit that they did. Did they even know each other? Marina talked about her friends, but he never really listened either. Girls called each other bitch and stuff, right?

He's still speechless when the other returns to his side, hair comment aside as he watches the other senselessly shove prawns of some kind into his mouth with the mashed-up, disgusting eggy mess that was avocado toast. He almost gags. Almost.

"Okay, let's get one fucking thing straight: I'm not Marina, so like. Don't fucking confuse me with her. Second of all," Er. What was his second of all? He was going somewhere with this. What was he even supposed to ask like? Hey, are you always this much of a fucking dick? Are you always like this to Marina? He's less angry than he is shell-shocked, a welcome but confusing change from the usual reactions. He allows his eyes to briefly wander the room, hopeful for the tiny blonde girl that had dragged him here to make her return only to find no such help on its way.

"Second of all, who the fuck are you?" Seems like a good place to start, maybe.

dean vegas! HERE, AUTO. I ANSWERED. :c

LETO
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS
YOU RIPPED
IT APART LIKE A

wrapping paper trash
this kid was not having a good time, dean decided when she finally spoke up. well, except she kind of just claimed that she, in fact, wasn't a 'she.' because 'she' wasn't marina. or maybe it was still a 'she,' but a not-marina 'she.' dean stared for a second, looking rather dumbfounded for a moment as he pointed his prawn at the mask-free, maybe-actually-boy, "huh! why didn't ya just say so? woulda saved us alllll that confusion, and i wouldn't have had t'stare at yer tits tryna figure things out. ... d'ya still want some andro, though?" he said through his mouthful and laughter, "and, who are you then? and why're ya pretendin' t'be marina, huh?"

he only laughed harder when the short boy basically asked the same question, at the same time. "jinx~ now ya owe me a coke," said the ginger in a singsong tone. he finally swallowed the food in his mouth, even if the prawn he was pointing with was bitten off of its tail just as quickly, "jonathan de capo," shoulders shrugged, "but it's usually just 'jonny.'"

there was a brief pause as crimson eyes rolled up to the ceiling. faking some sort of contemplation, it took the seventeen-year-old another moment before he added, "or is it carlos moreno?" he questioned, looking back to the other guy-could-still-be-girl with yet another shrug, "i dunno. but i'm not the one that's bein' mistaken, so yer name's prolly more important than mine, mar-" he stared, then let out another obnoxious laughter without missing a beat, "... martina." maybe it's because he was relating him to the pink-haired fringe, but there was something about this kid's face that did, in fact, look a lot like marina de la rey.

"or are ya martini?" he asked casually as he twirled his fork around some zucchini pasta, "if not then, i know where t'get some 'f yer lookin' to get crunked t'night."

dean lorenzo vegas: businessman first, and a dumb piece of shit second.

NOTES
wtf is this thread tbh s w e a t s
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll