MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

is this what you came for, spencer
calyta IS CURRENTLY Offline
Meet me in California, Where you can have it all, We'll be in California, The sun is shining bright
female
Fringe
junior
bicurious
retail associate
10 POSTS
[ pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl ]
spencer jones | let it begin!
The New Year’s Ball. To Callista it was kind of like a winter prom, it was fancier than a homecoming dance because it wasn’t just the school gym decorated with streamers but instead held in the City Town Ballroom. Everyone wore long, elegant dresses and suits and got to choose fancy masquerade masks. Instead of a loud DJ the orchestra would play. How classy! As such, the obviously had to spend hours getting ready.

Her hair had to be perfectly curled and pinned to make an elegant up do, and though her makeup was based on a palette of neutral colors and leaned more on the side of a natural look, it was still way more makeup the girl was used to wearing (read: none). Perhaps the easiest part of her prep was finally putting on her gorgeous navy-blue dress. That prep of course had come the weeks preceding the event as she shopped both online and in stores for the best deal on the prettiest dress she could get her hands on for under $50.

The girl was able to meet with her friends a few hours before to take too many pictures of themselves in their dresses, and surely more to come during the night with all the gorgeous decorations sure to be lining the ballroom. Strutting to the venue, the girl felt nothing less than jovial. Her happiness only amplified when she found herself at the check in table and was able to snag a simple but elegant silver masquerade mask that matched her sparkling silver accessories perfectly.

Nothing could ruin this night, or so she hoped. She wondered if someone had already spiked the punch or not as she passed the refreshment table on her way to the middle of the ballroom floor. She didn’t have anyone in mind to pick out and dance with, but she was hoping she’d get lucky and run into a cute guy who would entertain her.

[ you should be smiling ]
]
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
we're here for a good time, not a long time. so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day.
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
59 POSTS
still laughing at their coincidentally-matchy outfits t b h.
la da da da da, i am going to bury you into the ground. la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my song. sorry i don't treat you like a god, is that what you want me to do? sorry i don't treat you like you're perfect.
was he supposed to attend the winter ball with his fiancee? yes, because his parents would've liked that. was he doing exactly what his parents expected of him? no, not quite. sure, he usually got away with failing to meet their expectations, but if he was going to attend a formal function that required formal wear... wasn't he allowed to just take someone else? or in his case, go stag, even despite some of his friends' mockery.

there was nothing wrong with it though, in spencer's mind. bringing a date was only going to cause drama when he ditched them for something else later. drama he didn't need on the last day of the year. besides, it was never hard to find someone to makeout with at such events where everyone would eventually get high, or drunk. or usually both, if your name was spencer jones.

it was a miracle that he hadn't awoken with someone in his bed yet, really. ... or, had he? now the he thought about it, there definitely had been times where he'd felt, in a very hungover state, some sort of heat radiating from the blanket lump next to him.

but whatever. even if he'd broken a rule by accident, jesus had no reason to love him any less. he was practically guaranteed a planet of his own in the after life, just for being spencer jones (oh no, wait, wrong religion). there was no way that god would mess up his chances of becoming the star athlete in the sports world due to a simple mistake. not when he was so devoted and donated to the church every so often.

whether he had fucked up aside, the jock had only turned slightly to slide a dollar bill to the waiter for a favour or two, when he noticed a familiar figure from the corner of his eye. brows lifted slightly as his mouth cracked into a wry grin. he pulled away from the group he had been mindlessly socializing with, and gave a nod to the waiter, "i'll be over there once it's ready. just look for the mask."

beaming face grew brighter with each step he took. it wasn't his fault that the guy, one of his fellow jocks, was having trouble fastening his own mask; he was practically giving his identity away, and it was always a bad idea to let someone like spencer jones catch your weakness. it's basically the same as throwing meat at a hounddog in hopes of chasing it away.

as he pushed passed the small groups of people on the dance floor, however, his haste only caused him to brush an entire arm against a girl's side. now, normally in a situation like this, one would either apologize (should they have noticed), or choose to continue on their merry way, pretending that they hadn't the slightest clue what they just did. but not spencer. he took a brief glance at the girl, his hands moving to straighten his navy blue blazer. he patted at his sleeve, almost as if the girl had dirtied it when she came in contact with it. "whatsa'matter, lost your dance partner?" he asked with a snort, an eyebrow arching under the mask.

polite (?) smalltalk at a 'high-class party.' he was trained for shit like this since birth, really.

Meet me in California, Where you can have it all, We'll be in California, The sun is shining bright
female
Fringe
junior
bicurious
retail associate
10 POSTS
spencer jones | light spelling/grammar edits bc I finished a marg then this post
Callista was no demure picture of class. Her parents were pretty wealthy when growing up, after all her Dad’s salary was near the millions range but instead of going to rich people parties and fancy restaurants, the family would spend it on season tickets to football games or decking out an epic tailgating RV. Instead of fancy dresses, the girl loved getting signed jerseys or collectibles from teams across the country.

The girl’s lack of class was strikingly apparent with how her and her small group of fringe friends she decided to go with were pretending how to waltz and laughing through their missed steps behind the elegant sounds of the orchestra. Sure she was dressed up all primped and proper but deep down she was just a beach bum. Tonight, she was just pretending to be someone she was not.

Across the room she spotted her brother fiddling with his mask, trying to get it on right. She thought about going to his rescue but decided against it. Let the kid struggle. How else was he going to learn? Besides, she was being heckled to dance the guys part and she wasn’t going to let that slide. “Ya see me in this dress? I sure A.F. didn’t put on this dress to be the guy,” she joked while flouncing around the layers of silk and organza fabric falling around her waist. These kind of events were of the few times the girl ever wore dresses, most of the time it was jeans or leggings that comprised her loose, baggy and comfortable chic style.

While laughing from trying to dance like a half sophisticated young adult, Callista was suddenly hit by a passer-by. She spun around to see who it was, not expecting to see the culprit brush his blazer and mock her instead of just passing by. Her mouth dropped before turning into a scowl. What a jerk. “is that what an apology sounds like at these sortsa things? What’s the matter? Lost your manners?” she retorted. She was having such a lovely time and of course she didn’t want this asshole to ruin it for her. Still, the snark was in high contrast compared to the rest of the night thus far. The girl decided that his snide little comment wasn’t something she was going to let pass lightly, especially if that was who she was suspecting it was after a second glance. That stupid blonde and black haircut was something the girl had been on the lookout for since she first heard her brother complain about him.

]
we're here for a good time, not a long time. so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day.
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
59 POSTS
ho boy this was shorter than i anticipated, but i can't just use him as an npc so LOL.
la da da da da, i am going to bury you into the ground. la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my song. sorry i don't treat you like a god, is that what you want me to do? sorry i don't treat you like you're perfect.
the blonde girl retaliated rather efficiently, garnering a snort from the seventeen-year-old. "this is the middle of a dance floor," he stated, tone polite despite the curt sarcasm, "consider hanging out in the bathroom next time if you don't wanna get bumped. probly better-suited for that shitty attitude of yours, anyway."

nonetheless, the jock carried on with what he had meant to do, turning around and scanning his surrounding in search of a certain younger male. hazel eyes soon scouted out the other athlete. dress shoes tapped against the floor, his shit-eating grin returning in full force.

"murdock," he called out in that typical pompous tone of his, "hey murdock, bud." left hand extended around the younger athlete's shoulder, willingly or unwillingly. most likely the latter. but spencer was never one to really care about another's comfort, per se.

despite the seemingly negative reaction to his greeting, the junior's half-embrace around the youngster tightened, his other hand lifting a fist, "so what's new in my favourite footballer's world, hah?" he asked, his free fist bumping the murdock boy's chest just a bit too roughly, as if he was trying to knock the wind out of him, "what's wrong? cat got'jur tongue?" at this, his clasping hand shook the underclassman's shoulder.

female
Fringe
junior
bicurious
retail associate
10 POSTS
spencer jones | angry cali is so fun to write
“Why you, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” the girl shouted, garnering the attention of her group, “You’re the one with a shitty attitude,” Callista said to follow. She was about to trail him as he turned around and tried to leave thinking he was all sly or whatever. They weren't done here. That was, until one of her friends grabbed her shoulder and shook their head, telling her to leave it be. He was just a jerk anyways, nothing her loud moth could do to fix that.

Besides, they were supposed to be having fun tonight, right? It was supposed to be an exciting way to celebrate the end of the year and welcome a new one in a memorable way. The girl’s friends offered her a little encouragement, commending her on her quick comebacks just to try and ease her temper and instead get her to focus on dancing and having fun once again. One of them even suggested they go to the food table and grab some of the punch that she was sure she saw someone spike already.

On their way however, the girl heard her last name. She turned to the direction it came from, hoping it was someone she knew saying hi but there was no one. Was she just imagining it? No. She head it again? Who was saying it? Beneath her silver mask, the brown eyes scanned the ballroom and fell upon the only other Murdock in the room who was suddenly in the grips of an all too familiar guy in a blue blazer.

She squinted to get a better look but almost wished she hadn’t after seeing the Jones boy punch her little brother right in the chest. “That asshole!” she said between clenched teeth. One of her friends caught her little outburst and tried to restrain her once more, encouraging her to drop it but the girl easily broke away, “No, that jerk is just here to make trouble as usual. Someone needs to put him in his place.”

A little to similarly to how the jock rushed his way across the ballroom dance floor, quickly the girl made her way over to the two (albeit without brushing against others and making rude remarks to them) and when she did, she grabbed her brother by the other shoulder and jerked him closer to her than to Spencer. ”Leave him alone,” the girl stated firmly. “If you came here looking to start shit then you should just leave.”

]
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
59 POSTS
sonion why.
he blinked when he felt the smaller jock being pulled out of his grip. eyes flicked to the girl from earlier, who now appeared quite protective of the young murdock. the fuck was she, his mother?

spencer snorted at the tone she used. he quirked a brow at her, his expression condescending, "oh yeah? which planet are y'from? uranus?" he asked as he yanked at the freshman's frame to bring him closer once more, "last time i checked, this guy here plays football and probly appreciates extra advice from yours truly," did he really need to introduce himself as the captain of the varsity team? well, she should've at least heard of him by this point. then again, even if she had no clue as to who he was for some ungodly reason, well, she should have some sort of an inkling by the end of this conversation.

at this, he lifted his free hand and thumbed over his shoulder, "so why don't you take your nose out of our business and head on back there and," a sarcastically-placed pause as he grinned toothily down at the other blonde, "i dunno, shake your booty or some'in?" his usual tone was slipping through but, did it actually matter at the end of the day? this was a school dance, not one of the formal functions hosted by his parents' acquaintances. nobody important was here, which meant that even if he was involved in a fight... he just had to get the hell out of there the moment someone notified a teacher and tried to bust his balls.

or you know, just have his parents save his ass with money if it ever got out of control. that always worked and, the reality was that most of the teachers were aware of this. the ones that weren't usually learned at some point, and only a few ever focused their attention on him. the majority of them just sent him to the principal or one of the school counsellors, really.

still grinning, spencer cast a sideway glance at the young murdock, "wanna bet if this one can twerk or if that ass is all just for show?" wait, was this actually a masquerade ball with class? oh. whoops.

female
Fringe
junior
bicurious
retail associate
10 POSTS
spencer jones | deadline yo
Looking just beyond the boy’s shoulder she caught a glimpse of her friends watching her intently. Surely they weren’t able to hear the conversation escalating, but they were certainly keeping an eye on their body language. Hers was very much on the defensive, but still poised and ready, especially when Spencer tried to grab her brother again. The girl quickly tried to snatch him back closer to her. “Yeah doesn’t look like you’re givin’ him advice ‘bout football like right now to me, and this dance isn’t really like, the time to do that anyways,” the girl quickly retorted after rolling her eyes at his response.

She was almost completely sure that spencer had no idea who she was, but it was fine. She wasn’t here to score popularity points necessarily, she was here to defend her brother. Though her grip tightened on his shoulder she had in hand, it wasn’t out of frustration with him but rather the idiot trying to tell her to fuck off. Like hell she was just going to run away with her tail between her legs. Fuck that. Especially not with him trying to crack those shitty quips.

“I’m not going, anywhere dickweed.” The girl snarled, frustrated with his shitty comments. She pushed her brother aside, who seemed a bit embarrassed about being asked if his sister could ‘twerk that ass’ and squared up with Spencer. Crossing a few feet the girl realized the height difference and size difference pretty quickly but tried to not let that intimidation show. Just act tough. She knew damn well Spencer could probably snap her in half, but Cali knew just acting was going to get her far.

“How about you just try and make me leave huh?” She said with a snarl. Nothing left to lose.

]
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
59 POSTS
spencer he's 14 s t a h p.
he stared back at the other blonde when she insisted on staying. a snorted laugh quickly escaped his nose the more he looked at her; all that anger was bound to snap a vein, and he was more than happy to be the one that witnessed it, "so just stay then," said spencer, shoulders shrugging rather carelessly, "what're you, an eight-year-old? or is this some kinda reverse psychology to get me t'touch ya?"

at this, he mockingly leaned down and closer. face now at an accessible height for the girl, the jock turned his cheek so that she could easily smack him if she really wanted to and... from the looks of things, she probably actually did. "c'mon, why don't you give it a go, hah? a free punch right in the jaw. you know ya wanna, mama bear."

but, despite his taunting, the jock only gingerly strightened his back seconds later, "welp, lost your chance," he gave yet another aggressive yank at the younger murdock's shoulder, just so he could then turn him around and take him elsewhere. even if he never forgot to flick one last glance at the girl, "don't forget, you're the one that said y'wanna stay. so stay, buttercup." was she a dog? not exactly. but it's not like spencer could really tell if there was a difference.

hazel eyes turned back to the smaller athlete at his side as he began to pull him away and across the room, "saw someone spike the punch earlier," he said quietly to the freshman, grinning, "let's sneak you a sip while we're at it, champ."

female
Fringe
junior
bicurious
retail associate
10 POSTS
spencer jones | wheese let's wrap this up
Everything he kept saying was only stoking the fire. She already hated his guts, hearing about he carelessly and endlessly teased her brother and how much he hated it. Maybe he thought it was just being friends and joking, but if these were the kind of things he said to her brother they certainly weren’t jokes. It was just downright being an asshole.

The girl’s fingers curled up into a fist at the boy mockingly giving her a change to deck him. She was just a half a second and a bad impulse away from doing just that. She didn’t care if she got detention or suspension. After all it was a school event and there would more than likely be some consequence. Still, it would be so satisfying to show this guy she meant business. That she was afraid of him, and she didn’t think he was funny. Just before she wound back for a hit though, he moved backward, grabbed her brother and started to walk away. But not without another childish taunt.

As Spencer started to prance off with her brother in tow the girl shouted, “You know what you can’t just---” but was interrupted when one of her friends grabbed her and covered her mouth so she couldn’t speak. “Leave it Cali, you’re not going to win this fight.” She warned and instead offered her a cup with the supposedly spiked punch in it. “This will make you feel better, forget about that jerk, he’s not worth your time.” With a sign, the girl gave in. She’d still be keeping an eye on the two for the rest of the night but she’d have a bit more trouble making a confrontation again, at least not with half her friend group already resolved to keeping her from stepping in his direction again. She’d get her revenge another time. Surely.

]
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
59 POSTS
lmao cue sudden change of plans whoops.
it had been a hot minute since spencer and the murdock brother left to tend to their own business (?). though it wasn't necessarily surprising that the yappy girl had left them alone, one could say that a part of him was just a bit disappointed. fighting over some sort of dominance was what helped him wake up every morning.

still, fighting and winning weren't the only things he enjoyed. not when showing his juniors how to handle themselves was another one of his hobbies. and right at this moment, the blonde could be found in one of the more discrete bushes outside the city hall along with another, smaller blonde. as well as a few other cliquemates, of course.

they squatted in a circular fashion, most of them grinning at the youngest member who had been forced to hold a joint between his fingers. "fuckin' christ, kid." spencer whispered harshly as he lifted a hand to smack at the back of the freshman's head, "lost your balls somewhere or d'you plan t'chop 'em off soon? just the one time isn't gonna kill ya."

the young murdock whispered something back, and spencer was quick to roll his eyes at his mildly shaky voice, "god's sake," hand reached over to snatch away the spliff, bringing it to his own mouth. hazel orbs closed as the fume filled his lungs. he slowly exhaled, allowing the smoke to escape through his teeth. eyes snapped back open and darted to the freshman. "got it?" spencer asked in a lowered voice, shoving the joint back into murdock's hand. amused at the freshman's existing reluctance, the other jocks began a faint chant of 'do it, do it, do it.'

peer pressure at its finest, everybody.

female
Fringe
junior
bicurious
retail associate
10 POSTS
spencer jones | http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif
The girl had every intention to have one eye on her brother the rest of the night. Maybe it was weird to be so protective of him, but he’d been willing to stand up for her and cover her back more than once, so she wanted to return the favor somehow. And standing up to his dickhead “mentor” seemed like at least one small thing she could do. But there’s really something about alcohol that makes you forget those small things. A couple cups of spiked punch, a few shooters her friends had managed to sneak in under their dresses and in their jackets.

Which meant that by the time the girl and her friends had made it outside the city hall ballroom to the park to watch fireworks, the girl was contentedly buzzed as she sat on a blanket waiting for the fireworks. Callista was so out of it in fact, that she didn’t realize her friends had sat just in front of the jocks, including one she had meant to be keeping an eye on for the rest of the night after her little kerfuffle. The girl had almost entirely forgot about the whole thing and instead felt like she was swimming in an all too pleasant haze.

While waiting for the fireworks to start, the girl chatted with her friends but caught a familiar skunky scent. It didn’t take her too long to figure out where it was coming from and catch the group next to her trying to pressure some sap into smoking. The girl giggled at the scene but her laugh died as soon as her delayed reactions finally recognized who was in that little circle. “Ya won’t quit do ya?” she girl grumbled under her breath.

The girl got up from her little spot on the blanket, though admittedly she felt a bit more shaky than she anticipated on her way there. But her sudden move didn’t go unnoticed, ”Cal, where ya going?” a friend asked as they stopped her by tugging on her dress. The girl could only point in the direction of the jock circle before she got tackled back down and told to just leave them alone. A wild string of cuss words and clumsy struggling followed.

While she wasn’t successful in escaping, the girl still managed to toss her shoe in their direction, nearly hitting her brother but managing to get a good clip on Spencer as she shouted, “ya dickweed, cool it already!”

]
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
59 POSTS
son are u ok.
the muscles of his body felt relaxed within minutes and, just as quickly, the murdock boy's troubled expression also started to look funnier than it probably should've. "hahhh. c'mon ol' buddy, ol' pal! why the long face? 'cause that's the longest face i've seen," he said, hand reaching over to give the freshman's cheek a few haphazard taps, "seriously, it's the longest. like... wow." there was a momentary silence before spencer suddenly let out a loud snort, followed by a fit of laughter as he clapped his hands repeatedly.

"guys, get a load of this shit," gaze turned to the other jocks in the group, all of whom now losing interest in pressuring the youngest into smoking. instead, they simply began to pass the joint amongst themselves again. spencer laughed some more and proceeded to smack murdock on the back: repeatedly, "guys listen. listen, listen... listen to me," he had only just started to whine about the lack of attention he was getting compared to the weed, when a female voice began to bang on his eardrums. eyes narrowed, spencer glanced over his shoulder just in time to feel a shoe graze the skin of his cheek, "hahh?"

quickly and fluidly, he pushed himself on his feet, the speed at which he rose maybe a bit too fast for his current state. it took him a few blinks to realize that it was the same girl as before, now practically pinned down on the grass by people who were likely her friends. "fuck right off 'cause that's my line," there was a certain spoiled brat-like quality to his tone, even though he never stopped to think twice about it, "but i mean, if y'insist on gettin' some dickweed..."

eyes narrowed, spencer turned to his own friends and extended a hand to whomever was now holding the joint, "give it." the other jock stared up at him spacily, rendering a groan out of the blonde. he reached further and snatched the cancer roll back. then almost calmly, he walked to the angry girl and squatted before her, "i'd let y'blow the other joint but i kinda need it t'function and, knowing you, yar probly just gonna kick or bite it, hah? so i'll tell ya what, this... this is what we'll do," free hand moved to her face and made a rough grab at her jaw so as to force her to look up at him.

bringing the spliff to his mouth, spencer quickly inhaled. the other hand pulled at callista's jaw again; an effort to bring her close, just so he could exhale the smoke right into her face, "that good 'nough for ya?" he asked, pausing, like he was actually waiting for her to get over herself and quip back at him.

the silence was quickly filled, however, when fireworks broke out above their heads. somewhere in the distance, shouts of 'happy new year' and 'happy 2018' could be heard. mockingly, spencer grinned at the other blonde, "whats'at? y'want more?" snickering once more, he arched his back and pushed his skunk-scented mouth against hers; it was far from an actual kiss as it was no more than him crushing his lips into a stranger's but... most girls were easily pissed off by this sort of stuff and, in that moment, that was all spencer actually cared about.

there was a triumphant smirk on his face when he pulled back, his gaze condescending as he stared down at the girl, "thaaat good 'nough for ya?" he asked, even if the fireworks were bound to drown out his voice. then, it's as if he'd managed to get something out of his system (or maybe it was just the weed still in effect), spencer pushed himself up again and turned around. he returned to the bush he came from, handed the joint back to his pals, and reached into his trouser pocket for his phone, "guys, guys, i'm gonna prank call someone. pick a pers- nope, too late, already picked one!"

quickly, spencer brought the device to his ear whilst taking a seat on the grass. the phone began to ring, and the moment a certain felix florentiy answered the call, spencer was quick to put on a robotic yet cheerful tone, "you have been subscribed to worm facts! did you know... every segment of a tapeworm besides the head can reproduce?"

female
Fringe
junior
bicurious
retail associate
10 POSTS
spencer jones | http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif
How that jerk got anywhere in life was beyond Callista. How he had friends and a freaking following shocked her even more. Just looking at him and hearing his stupid little voice was grating on her nerves like none other. She could see why her brother kept complaining about him, even if he was joking it didn’t really seem like it to an outsider. The girl just wanted to put him in his place, he could certainly use being kicked down a few pegs.

So, when her shoe connected with Spencer’s face the girl smirked and laughed, mostly cheering herself on for actually making the shot with even with some pretty wonky coordination. “I did it! I did it!” she said. But through her laughter and the haze of alcohol she didn’t register the boy making his little jokes, getting up and sauntering his way right next to her until he opened his big fat stupid mouth again, “i'd let y'blow the other joint but i kinda need it t'function and, knowing you, yar probly just gonna kick or bite it, hah? so i'll tell ya what, this... this is what we'll do,” and grabbed her face. The girl panicked, feeling the firm grip on her jaw and looked at the boy with wide, scared eyes. It really didn’t take to much to make her tough girl act crumble to pieces.

The girl struggled a bit under his grip but there was no escaping the smoke he blew on her face. Cali coughed and gagged a bit at the vile stench being unleashed so close to her nose. “The fuck man?” she growled out, “Why do you gotta be such as ass?”

Surprised by the crazy scene in front of them, Callista’s friends had unpinned her by now, and with the newfound freedom the girl picked herself up a bit and her fingers tightened into fists. She was at the point where she didn’t care if it was a bad idea, she was going to fight this asshole because apparently words weren’t going to get through his thick skull.

Callista nearly threw a punch before the sound of fireworks and celebrations of the new year started to fill the night. She tried to turn her head and catch a glimpse of the fireworks so she could put two and two together since it wasn’t quite clicking that it was actually midnight and officially the new year but Spencer had other ideas for her. Before the girl could realize what the hell he was doing, his face was on hers, kissing her roughly. “MMM!! AGGHH!” the girl garbled in protest as she tried to push away.

NO! This was not how her first kiss was supposed to go. Not with someone she wanted to kick the daylights out of. Not forced and DEFINITELY not with weed breath. Just about the only thing going for her was getting a kiss as the clock struck 12 but everything else was a damn mistake.

Not soon enough, the boy pulled himself away from her, and though she didn’t really catch what he said, Callista knew it was something completely asinine, after all what else could it be? Before she could yell back at him, he up and left. The girl touched her lips, still in shock about the whole situation.

How. Could. He? A few of her friends flocked to her and tried to comfort her but her sadness was quickly replaced by rage. “I’m gonna kill that asshole!!!” Callista screamed. Her friends didn’t bother trying to stop her this time so the girl was free to race over to the bush Spencer escaped to only to catch him gleefully on the phone already as if nothing just happened.

Without much warning the girl sent a kick aimed right for Spencer’s crotch and then right after, quickly took a swing aimed right at the boy’s chin.

]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll