MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

lowscale to upperclass, open
butterOffline89 POSTS
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
senior
hetero
hair stylist
Fringe
feels like we’re
on the edge right now
All these voices in my head get loud I wish that I could shut them out I'm sorry that I let you down
Alright, let’s see here...Why would Trinity go to a ball, of all things? Well the simple facts were: senior year, fancy dresses, and a MASK. The mask was honestly her favorite part. Was it the air of mystery? Maybe. Who knows and who cares. She was just purely excited to dress up.

It was cold out so she didn’t want anything too skimpy. However as she was looking through her huge closet, all she had was a dress that would probably still make her freeze. Her eyes darted to the back of her door, and she spotted her nice leather jacket. They’d probably make her take it off when she entered, but until then - she’d be good.

Pulling out her peach silk dress, she laid it on the bed and then began the hour long process of hair (with some help from her mom) and dramatic cat-eye makeup. Once she was done, she put on the pair of heels Dean had gotten her, and then her jacket. She was set to go, except for two things. Her mini-bowl that was already packed and a couple mini-bar bottles of vodka. “Set.” Everything was hidden in her small purse, but she’d promised herself she would finish it all off before midnight.

Having finally arrived, she parked her car and began to freezing trek to the building. At the entrance, her jacket was taken and hung up, and then she was given a mask. Lucky for her, it matched her dress pretty well. Sweet.

As she entered the hall, she was a little taken aback at how fancy it all was. This year seemed a bit more upscale. She peeked around the room, trying to find someone to mingle with. Instead, she ended up grabbing an appetizer and walking around to hunt down someone she knew.

NOTES, plz don’t make me to a trigger warning thing
TAGS, @open

bearOffline102 POSTS
running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left-hand man
female
senior
bisexual
swimmer
Members
marina wasn’t one for dressing up or really, any school event besides the sports games – but hey, it was senior year. the fringe found herself, unintentionally or not, attending as many things as she could.

it was weird being in a fancy dress like this. marina peered at herself in the mirror, wincing as she messed with the bobby pins in her hair. the mask was placed over her eyes, a deep navy to match her dress. all right. it was fine. this was going to be great.

she grinned and pushed open the bathroom door, making her way over to the dance floor. the last time she’d gone to one of these had been freshman year – and it had been a fairly awkward experience, not really knowing that many people yet.

it was better, this year. within seconds, marina spotted someone she recognized, even under the mask and fancy getup. “hey, trinity!”

well, she hoped it was trinity, anyway. marina grinned and called out to her fellow senior fringe, making her way around the crowd up next to her. “love your dress,” she complimented cheerily, once she could see it clearly up close.

the streets of persuasion are plated with gold, the gates open wide, here comes the rising tide
butterOffline89 POSTS
female
senior
hetero
hair stylist
Fringe
feels like we’re
on the edge right now
All these voices in my head get loud I wish that I could shut them out I'm sorry that I let you down
Time was ticking away, and she was getting bored. There had been some people she’d talked to in passing but she hadn’t found anyone to chill with. With a sigh, she took a sip of her drink and glanced to the door. Did she want to just leave? Maybe, it was an option. Well, that was until Marina showed up.

Trinity was surprised to see the senior in such a fancy dress, but her hair gave her away almost instantly. Relief swept over her shoulders as she waved. “ ‘eeeeey chickadee!” She leaned forward and peeked out under her mask with a wink. “Well Miss de la Ray, you’re lookin’ mighty fine tonight!”

NOTES, sorry for the wait (again lol)!
TAGS, @[marina de la ray]

bearOffline102 POSTS
running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left-hand man
female
senior
bisexual
swimmer
Members
marina laughed as trinity peeked out from underneath her mask, as if her bright orange hair didn’t give her away already. “why, thank you, missus Watson,” she put on a fake, fancy-sounding accent.

“jeez, can’t believe this is our last winter’s ball, huh?” she mentioned wistfully, a small smile gracing her lips. “but you don’t look too excited about it.” marina bumped trinity’s hip with her own, jokingly. “at least we have the fireworks to look forward to, huh?”

marina raised her glass. “to 2018 and our last year of high school, right?”

the streets of persuasion are plated with gold, the gates open wide, here comes the rising tide
butterOffline89 POSTS
female
senior
hetero
hair stylist
Fringe
feels like we’re
on the edge right now
’Missus’ caused Trinity to laugh louder than it probably should have. Then again, she did have some alcohol running through her system at this point. When Marina bumped her hip, she had to catch herself on the wall. Not good to fall in high heels. Uhg, Marina was right - they were seniors.

“Ahg, don’t remind me.” Trinity said as she sighed heavily. The idea of having to find time to balance college and a job was a pain in the neck she wasn’t prepared for. Wait, did she even know what she was going to school for anyway? Snapping back to reality, she blinked at the fellow fringe. Fireworks? Yeah, she’d almost forgotten.

She raised her glass and clinked it to Marina’s, “Yeeah, our last year…”

NOTES, ---
TAGS, @[marina de la ray]

bearOffline102 POSTS
female
senior
bisexual
swimmer
Members
marina’s thoughts about the future had pretty much been the same for six years: join the navy for a few years, then the coast guard, then see where that takes you. sure, there were some things that had changed – maybe go to college around the way, hopefully paid fully by the military, but the same skeleton was the same.

but, to be honest, what had seemed like a great, fully-fleshed out plan when she was twelve was starting to have holes poked in it. like, what was she going to do, permanently? what was she going to go to school for?

those were all things marina was perfectly happy just not thinking about, and it seemed like she wasn’t the only senior to think like that.

marina clinked her glass against trinity’s and took a sip, the fruity punch leaving a slightly bitter aftertaste in her mouth. she chuckled wryly. “I dunno, I never cared about dressing up or the winter ball before this year, but somehow I feel like I had to go this year. and I don’t even wanna think about graduation.”

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll