MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

WE ARE THE LIONS ★, bear's plotter
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
guinevere gentry &
niko gomez
yeah! nikos p cool as long as you're not particularly an asshole so he'd have no problem with gwen. he wouldnt really understand any of her interests and also hes kind of a dumbass in class so idk i dont see them running in the same social circles very much but maybe if they had any classes together (tho tbh gwen is prob in all the honors classes and niko is struggling not to fail algebra) theyd jsut be. chill. yeah LOL

guinevere gentry &
piper finch
i dont know if piper would want to hang around with gwen very much because she's a nerd ;w; piper's trying to hide that she's got nerdy tendencies so she wouldn't want to be around a nerd b/c it puts her at risk, and tho piper would respect her smarts she's more of a math/sciencey person over history so i dont know if piper would be very interested in gwen tbh to get past her status tbh LOL sorry piper's just kind of a bitch

SERAPHINA MORIGAN &
alice moreau
I LOVE THIS!!! i was gonna throw alice at ur plotter eventually bc both these girls have such an enthusiasm for journalism and for life they could get sooo down for shenanigans /o/ phina's kind of like alice in that theyre both really obsessed with sometimes idealized stories so good friends / maybe even best friends would totally work bc they're probably on very similar wavelengths tbh. maybe we could thread them hunting down a cool new story? ;O like...... a potential murder mystery! (or what they think is one LOL..)

adam cross &
piper finch
yeah ! they could be pretty superficial friends tbh tho i dont know if it would go farther than that, piper's not super sports crazy & she would really try very hard to hide her love of astronomy from her elite/jock friends so i dont really know how he'd know about that? but she'd just be chill with him in general =w=

adam cross &
niko gomez
i dont actually know if niko would be cool with adam jumping into "his" fights like that. /o/ niko's weird like that. pride stuff. and aside from a few select friends, he probably wouldnt want anyone else randomly jumping to his aid haha. especially a jock/one of the more popular kids, he'd find it pretty insulting honestly. tho he always loves new foxtrot fans!! i dont know if he would reciprocate as he's not really into basketball/sports at all, but he's always down to talk about his band nonstop LOL

carol kringle &
piper finch
YEAH CHEER PRACTICE THREAD HYPE HYPE HYPE

or even if you dont want a huge group thread or something more 1on1 piper could be giving carol tips after practice /o/ i dunno aww this sounds really cute!! lemme know if you wanna start or if you want me to <3

katsuo aisakakatsuo aisaka
0 POSTS
KATSUO & NIKO

anger issues or not, Katsuo still thinks Niko's a grade-S rad dude and will probably want to hang out regardless. he might not take all that much after Niko anyway, lmao, he may look up to the dude but Katsuo wants to hang out primarily, soak up the coolness so maybe he'll radiate it someday too.

ALSO would you be up for a 3-person thread with cherri and i? something like flynn, niko and katsuo go out to get pizza or something? or anything either of you would want lol.

niko gomez
carol kringlecarol kringle
0 POSTS

CAROL & piper finch
Wooo! I would love a huge group thread! Maybe we could message the others and see if they're interested? I think there's only two other cheerleaders, so it's not like the thread will become too big or anything. If not, I'm fine with a one-on-one session between Piper and Carol. I lowkey suck at starting threads, so if you can start it that would be 10/10.

bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
katsuo aisaka &
niko gomez
aw yeah i'd be down!! pizza sounds rad af to me. maybe after a gig or something? i also wouldn't mind starting once you get the ok from cherri too! <3

carol kringle &
piper finch
sure!! i can pm gmot & rin and see if they'd be down, and i don't mind starting :") ill tag you when it's up!
gabriel banefieldgabriel banefield
0 POSTS
eyyyyyy homestuck fc buddies! outgoing and creative people? count gabe in for spending time together or hanging out. He stays late after classes a lot to do work and usually uses the drama club as a sort of timer, going home after their club gets out, so she's probably seen him walk out with them or leave around the same time. Or maybe he can help out with the newspaper a bit, covering for someone who asked him to? let me know what you think ;v;)/
template by glass of ww && ooc!
bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
gabriel banefield &
alice moreau
aww gabe is the cutest!! alice would totally be down to hang out with gabe if he listens to her chatter about drama like 24/7 haha. since they're in the same year, maybe they have a couple of classes together too? alice isn't actually the best at school, particularly math/science-y classes so maybe she looks to gabe for help? maybe she's struggling at chemistry and gabe's doing well in it and they have a study session or something sometime /o/

also i just wanted to point out i think its cute that these guys both have a skewed view of romance x) alice from all the fantasy/romance novels she reads and gabe from dating sims LOL

gabriel banefieldgabriel banefield
0 POSTS
Oh yeah I like that a lot! Gabe needs friends in his grade for sure. He'd be more than happy to help her out with chemistry, he's actually pretty decent at it and math too. Maybe they do it a bit after school at the library, and end up just talking about other things for a while before finishing up and getting something to eat/pick up together on their ways home? A casual friend hangout sorta thing?
template by glass of ww && ooc!

bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
gabriel banefield &
alice moreau
aw yeah!! im so down for casual friend hangouts /o/ i noticed that gabe speaks french, so maybe theyre both in french class together? they could be super cute friends!! if you're interested for a thread of them just chilling in the library or the french classroom etc, i'm totally up for it!
wrenOffline90 POSTS
baby you're like lightning in a bottle, i can't let you go now that i got you.
male
junior
pansexual
dancer
Members
piper finch & arata
Okay, okay, you said you want Piper to have some true friends? How do you feel about her and Arata? They're both in dance team together, and the fact that's Piper's captain means automatic respect from Arata the moment he joined the team, okay.

They're also both in astronomy, and Piper can nerd over it with Arata because he really loves the stars too? I feel like the two of them would have known each other from being on the dance team, but the thing with Arata is if the topic is dance, the boy will not leave you alone. He's obsessed, my boy.

Just, I feel like they could have a really solid friendship going on, though if Piper ever decided to hide their friendship because Arata is a creative then whoo boy, things will not go well. Drama idea there! *jazz hands*
bearOffline68 POSTS
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
arata fujioka &
piper finch
omg yes!! i actually love this?? so much?? they're both obsessed with dance, but piper's more specialized in dance/classic, but she totes respects arata because all dance is awesome right.

i think arata is probably one of a few people who know about her love for astronomy - just bc if they're already friends from dance, she would feel more comfortable opening up to him about her secretly nerdy hobby, and if he likes it too, even better!! i dunno, piper might feel weird hanging out with a creative, but creatives arent as bad as like, loners or nerds or delinquents, so she wouldn't immediately reject him.

also maybe because arata is a junior and super talented, piper is thinking of maybe making him captain next year?? so maybe she's mentoring him a little bit more closely this year to make sure he's ready for leadership and all that jazz /o/ idk!! lmk!!

wrenOffline90 POSTS
male
junior
pansexual
dancer
Members
piper finch & arata
Arata dances the classics too, imagine them entering competitions together as duos for ballet and waltz and whatever dances they have in common! (Which means even more bonding time between the two of them, because you can't not have some rapport going on if y'all are partners, okay.)

That's good then! And Arata is honored, Piper, though he definitely wouldn't understand why she's hiding it--

Ahh, yes, that'd be great! Arata is lowkey aiming to be captain because he wants to be the best because this boy's competitive spirit, but he'd honestly just be so pleased Piper's hanging around him more because friends. I'm so up for all of this like you wouldn't believe.
bearOffline68 POSTS
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
arata fujioka &
piper finch
OMG THEM PREPPING FOR A BALLET COMPETITION TOGETHER /o/ as partners ofc!! thats so cute and im so down for it. it's prob rare to find like a male ballerina so ofc piper has to claim arata has a partner :))

i imagine they probably have sort of this cute mentor-mentee relationship bc even with her close friends piper's a pretty serious person, but even if she's not super enthusiastic she still enjoys his company <33

would u be down for a ballet competition thread o: thats just.. so cute.. idk where arata lives but piper lives in a pretty small apartment, so maybe they're just practicing at either her ballet studio downtown or his place ??

wrenOffline90 POSTS
male
junior
pansexual
dancer
Members
piper finch & arata
YES. I AM UP FOR THIS, LET'S DO THIS.

Arata lives with his parents, but Piper's ballet studio would probably be best for it!
jawnOffline53 POSTS
Fear me, love me. Stand and stare at me. And these boobs are real
female
senior
het
online celeb
Elite
niko gomez &
glenda coco-lee
i need to jot down my music club ideas down before my old brain forgets them. rip

1. glenda becomes prez bc she's the only senior member (so far). niko is not happy w dis.

2. glenda and niko mostly clash over almost everything music club-related. from song choices (jingle bell rock vs all i want for christmas is you) to the general direction of the club's goals. niko wants the club to be more instrument-focused so they can build a band in the future; while glenda wants an a cappella group and/or choir so she can take the limelight and sing the solos.

3. glenda totally revamps the music club room, and her design concepts burn every fibre of niko's being like sunlight to a vampire -- except for the bears! everybody loves the teddy bears. ( fite me if you're against this too D:< )

4. glenda thinks niko might be one of the worst untalented squib homos she's ever met but she actually kinda cares after all. like, she bought him a new bass guitar, when his old one broke. and helped him gain a good following on the internet. ok, she's mean but some of the caring shows.

5. glenda and niko totally need that recruitment moment like they're aubrey and chloe from pitch perfect (although they are tirelessly arguing over acceptance of the auditioning applicant).

if you can think of anything else, hmu.
bearOffline68 POSTS
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
arata fujioka &
piper finch
heck yea!! :sparkle: i can get it up in a few days (hopefully tmrw); but if i'm taking too long you can always throw something up and ill reply ;D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll