MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

WE ARE THE LIONS ★, bear's plotter
bearOffline43 POSTS
you've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style, a melancholy town where we never smile
male
junior
homosexual
bassist
Members
diego reyes &
niko gomez

jawnOffline79 POSTS
this shirt looks stupid. i should just take it off.
male
senior
secretly bi
gym custodian
Jock
piper finch & sandro
K here’s my thought: Piper is one of the girls on Sandro’s list to date to maintain popularity. But being asexual, Piper would always turns him down despite all his attempts. He’ll regularly bring her iced tea, or give her unsolicited back massages (because he knows she is too much overworked and sleepless), all to no avail. Although, people will see them together a lot. They hang out but they’re not really ‘dating’ but Piper wants to make it seem like they are.

watchuthunk?
ok im gonna throw the most Extra plot possible at u are ya ready. so sandro is secretly a nerd but he needs to hide it. piper is secretly lame and needs to hide it. whats the best way to cement ur popularity??? date another popular person ofc.

pipers asexual so she doesnt like.... care abt romance at all so she wouldnt mind fake dating sandro just to keep up appearances!! they prob run in the same circles so idk, somehow they manage to become good friends / learn about each others uncoolness before coming up with the scheme ??

lemme kno what u think!! :^)
[
nathan maiernathan maier
0 POSTS
piper finch &
nathan maier
’Sup, math team friendo. Nathan here is also really enthusiastic about mathematics, and to be honest (even though a magician should never reveal his secrets!) quite a few of his card tricks rely on his extensive knowledge of logical algorithms and sequential patterns. He also uses this knowledge to his advantage when playing tactical or strategy-based video games. In other words, he’s a mega math nerd that will most definitely ruin her elite reputation if she was caught hanging out with him outside of their shared club.

That said, Nathan is actually pretty chill about people who worry about their social standing, and he wouldn’t at all mind if she was friendly to him one moment and completely ignoring his existence the next. He might not fully grasp the reasoning behind it (because he’s so used to being unpopular and change is a real pain, so that’s one of the main reasons why he’s never bothered climbing the social ladder) but he’s a very big believer in the “you do you” mentality. So! I think that maybe these two could actually get along? He’s a bit snarky, but that’s just his way, and despite all the times he makes sarcastic remarks about “her majesty coming to hang out with the lowly peasants”, he actually kind of likes Piper. Her ambition is admirable, and her intelligence is no joke.

They also both live in apartments that are close to downtown, so maybe they actually stay in the same complex? Considering they’re the same age and in the same year, they could have actually known each other for quite a while, though if they’ve been friends for that same amount of time is up to you. Nathan in general tends to be very... uninvested in everything besides his studies, his brother and his games (and hopefully development down the line will force him to care about more stuff), but at the moment this means that Nathan will be entirely okay with Piper hanging out with him only when it’s convenient to her. Overall, he’ll be a friend who’s always there when she needs him to be, and happy to move out of the picture when she doesn’t. It’s kind of doormat-y in an unconventional way, but clearly he gives no shits. How Piper feels on her end, though, is obviously up to you!
bearOffline68 POSTS
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
nathan maier &
piper finch
i really like the idea of them maybe living close to one other & known each other before! piper wouldnt really be looking to make friends in her nerdier clubs, so this works out to make em a little closer. maybe nathan was even the reason she joined math team in the first place? like she kind of wanted to but knowing she has a friend there really helped push her to make the leap.

i imagine they'd probably have been closer when they were younger if they were both interested in sort of the same nerdy stuff, though as they got to high school piper started hanging out with him less and honestly.. piper really has no problems with using nathan like that tbh. if he doesnt care she wont either, just sorta snark right back at him LOL

i dunno, i also imagine piper is sort of disappointed in nathan / pushes him a little bit when it comes to ambition and thinking about the future, especially now that they're seniors. she'd be disappointed that nathan is so smart but just does the minimum to get good grades and just wastes his time on card tricks all the time :((

idk!! i actually really like this and i think it'd be cute if they were sorta-close/old friends that kinda push each other in different ways!! you can add/subtract whatever, but i would def be interested in doing like a math team thread or something !

autoOffline72 POSTS
i don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me.
female
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
Loner

kerina chevalier & piper finch

maybe friend idk at this point ▸ LOL I HONESTLY FEEL SUPER AWKWARD EVERY TIME I WANT KERINA TO HAVE FRIENDS Bc she's such an asshole weeps. but like despite not being in the same clique at all, they're p alike in some areas like, kerina's rly good at math and the sciences and astronomy is romantic af so she's in the same club obvsly. LIKE, mebbe they have been friends since freshman year?? if u think it's possible for them to have befriended one another anyway!! and if that's the case, i think like, kerina would've been more understanding of piper's situation and wouldn't constantly wanna talk to her. mostly bc kerina isn't big on socializing to begin w. but she'd for sure call piper out for being 'shallow' by hanging around the elites which, i think would be smthng they might fight over sometimes?? idk kerina's just rly confrontational ahahah leMME KNOW WHAT U THINK BABYBEAR.
BY MITZI
bearOffline68 POSTS
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
kerina chevalier &
piper finch
astronomy nerds??? astronomy nERDS??? astronomy nerds...

honestly piper isnt rly the type of person who gets mad (unless someone is purposely trying to annoy the shit out of her cough dean vegas) so kerinas asshole behavior she'd just kind of be like shrug whatever so LIKE. i guess thats a better start than most LOL and i dunno maybe they couldve met astronomy freshman year before cliques started to be such a huuuge deal and like piper just likes other sciency girls bc girl power yeah???

also 10000% call piper out for her bullshit shes so fake sometimes!! piper wouldnt want to be /seen/ around kerina but she actually does kinda admire kerinas ambition bc thats a good trait yes. omg they could have like study dates in the library /o/ until some1 sees them and piper is like what no im just tutoring this poor tortured soul ahahahaahahahaha then kerina just like slap her please

autoOffline72 POSTS
i don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me.
female
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
Loner

kerina chevalier & piper finch

maybe friend idk at this point ▸ astronomy nerds heLLAAA. omg i mean basically kerina's just that friend that's unneededly real?? i guess? like fr she will tell anyone everything they dun wanna hear and then some. i rly dig the idea of them being friends before the whole clique thing became a hardcore, well, thing!!! even tho kerina's rep woulda maybe been even shittier back then? since she was practically expelled from her last school and all. 8'))) EITHER WAY THO MAYBE LIKE, they were in the same class?? and, assuming that piper's rep back then wouldn't have been too bad, mebbe the counselor or one of their teachers asked piper to keep an eye on kerina or smthng?? towards which kerina woulda been hella hostile but ya, w time they coulda come to some kinda understanding i think!!! (Y) FASTFORWARD TO NOW. MAN OH MAN. kerina'd 100% become super hostile w piper and/or piper's friends if it's piper's friends that saw them omfg. like she wouldn't even beat around the bushes and would literally just pull out her tests/assignments like 'who needs tutoring again.' anD IF SHIT GOES DOWN FROM THERE I HOPE IT BECOMES A FIGHT, VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY. BC TBH I JUST. rly like arguments/drama between friends omfg. like the fact that piper dun wanna be seen w her would fck w kerina's already existing self-esteem issue and i love it weeps she'd turn into an actual injured animal that attacks anyone and everyone nearby omfg plsplspls i just want this to happeN RN SLAMS HANDS DOWN.
BY MITZI
bearOffline68 POSTS
female
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
Members
kerina chevalier &
piper finch
YEA YEA that could totally work, piper's always had good grades and is kind of a goody two shoes in class so she couldve def been told by the teacher to like hang out w/ her or smth.. then idk they just bond over their shared academic interests?? SOUNDS RLY CUTE

also yeah piper really does need someone to call her out on her shit so like. a confrontation sounds SO GOOD. we could thread out that scenario i mentioned if u wanted??? just!!! yell at her!!!!

katsuo aisakakatsuo aisaka
0 POSTS
niko & katsuo

delinquent pride tbh. Katsuo's love of rapping and music will probably lead him quickly to Foxtrot tbh. he doesn't stop at just one genre, he loves a lot of types of music. not to mention I think he'd also hella look up to Niko, not just bc 'really cool dude in a band'. would totally try and impress Niko with whatever dj-ing skills he's managed to pick up in the past two years, if given the opportunity, too.

given Katsuo's love of fighting, and the similarity in the 'will fight anyone based on a perceived injustice' aspect too, I feel like he'd look up to Niko in that regard too. and also in the future, a potential thread asking for advice, especially relating to romance/sexuality because Katsuo is so focused on any attention that he hardly differentiates between types. he's gonna need help if something comes up eventually... :')

in not especially related news, I didn't see a wanted ad for foxtrot members up still? but if you do happen to need a guitarist/2nd guitarist/vocalist/anything really, I have a character I can maaaaybe, eventually, slam over if that's a possible desire...

carol kringlecarol kringle
0 POSTS
Carol & piper finch
Okok so Piper and Carol are both cheerleaders, so they could easily meet through there. Carol, being the lil wannabe that she is, would look up to Piper completely. While she would be unbelievably jealous of her popularity and position on the cheer squad, she would desperately try to be her friend. I can see Carol actively trying to talk to her in hopes of reaching some sort of higher social status. Maybe she could be some sort of second-rate sidekick?

Piper and Carol are also both really good at math. While not on the math team, she has actively excelled in math since she was young, so seeing an elite with the same sort of gift would probably put things into perspective for her and allow her to see their friendship as something more than just a way to achieve popularity. Thoughts? c:
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
katsuo aisaka &
niko gomez
omg a rapper! thats super cool!! it's not niko's style of music but he'd appreciate a fellow music lover among the delinquents :") and he would be totally impressed by his dj stuff tbh thats so cool!! maybe they perform at the same gigs together ?? and that could be how they met. i dont know if advice from niko is the best idea tho HAHAHA he's pretty dumb when it comes to that stuff too but he can.. try.

niko appreciates being looked up to but at the same time he's like.. listen.. kid.. that's not a great idea LOL. at some level niko does know he has anger issues to sort out and he wouldnt really want katsuo going on that path too but.. he doesnt really want to change his behavior either, tho katsuo potentially following him would maybe make him want to act a bit better haha

let me know what you think!!

carol kringle &
piper finch
oh this is so cute! piper would be really down to make new math friends haha. piper also gets the whole wanting to hang with more popular upperclassmen bc that was her a couple years back :") i dunno piper would probably view carol favorably / wouldn't mind hanging out with her because ofc everyone likes being looked up to and she would sympathize with her intentions.. and also bug her to join dance team every waking moment TBH
guinevere gentryguinevere gentry
0 POSTS
niko gomez &
gwen
i think these two could get along just fine? like gwen is usually not good with socializing, but niko is pretty cool so i can see gwen not entirely hating him.

piper finch &
gwen
i don't see why gwen wouldn't not like her? however gwen is kind of well, blunt and callous so i'm not sure how piper would take to her?
SERAPHINA MORIGANSERAPHINA MORIGAN
0 POSTS
PHINA & ALICE
So newspaper club girls amirite?

I feel like these two would actually get along pretty well. Phina's an all-around nerd and Alice is outgoing and loves to make friends. Maybe they would be a bit more than acquaintances, possibly friends?

starfire calling eagle 1

While Alice can have trouble having best or close friends, Phina may well want to find a way to get into that spot. Also she'll probably get pushy and pretty scary while after a story. Story-searching shenanigans sometime?

bear

adam crossadam cross
0 POSTS
Adam & Piper

'Cuse me and my lack of reply template. Anyway, I feel Piper and Adam could be friends. They're both friendly enough and a good portion of Adam's friends are Elites. Granted he'd be more inclined to hang out with her due to her aspirations rather than her status. He'd totally think her knowledge with astronomy to be the coolest thing ever.

Adam & Niko

Can they just be battle buddies pls. Adam would totally join Niko in on defending those getting picked on. Adam would be pretty interested in Niko and his music, granted he wouldn't turn into a major fan, however he'd find his passion for it respectable and extremely relateable as he has a big love for the game of Basketball.
carol kringlecarol kringle
0 POSTS

FIRST & FIRST
PFFFT Carol is a horrible dancer, so i can see her finally agreeing after a while. Then, once she's actually there, she's just like:
user posted image Also, would you want to possibly have some sort of cheerleading meeting thread? Since it's fall rn (I think?), it's the prime time for them to be getting ready for the homecoming game and such.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll