MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

WE ARE THE LIONS ★, bear's plotter
jaronart IS CURRENTLY Offline
Jump starting your car 'cause this city's a bore Buying e-cigarettes at the convenience store
eighteen
male
Delinquent
senior
bisexual (male pref)
real life winnie-the-pooh
7 POSTS
piper finch & chet
seniors unite! chet also sort of meshes into the elite category (sorta. kinda.), so perhaps they could be friends? maybe? he definitely is the guy who will need some tutoring (he's been attending more tutoring lately but still), and though he's known for being a troublemaker, he has a heart of gold. Basically, he's working on it. lemme know what you think!

marina & chet
i think these two would get along. he's a plucky guy who enjoys adventure and he honestly probably thinks marina is fun to hang around. IDK THEY JUST SEEM LIKE THEY COULD MESH WELL and i suck at plotting BUT LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK THX BEAR UR AMAZING
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
Elite
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
63 POSTS
CHET CHERRY & piper finch

YEAH PIPER CAN TUTOR HIM!! I feel like piper would like chet as a person bc he’s just a nice dude, but she also cant be actual friends with a delinquent (especially one that’s dumb and needs tutoring) sry. LOL but she would probably be nicer to chet about it than she is with some other people who aren’t ‘worth her time’ tho :”) and prob legitimately enjoy tutoring chet, because she does need friends who are actually genuinely kind/good people.

jaronart IS CURRENTLY Offline
Jump starting your car 'cause this city's a bore Buying e-cigarettes at the convenience store
eighteen
male
Delinquent
senior
bisexual (male pref)
real life winnie-the-pooh
7 POSTS
piper finch & chet
i guessed as much tbh but i tried ur missing out, pipes also understandable but yes be nice he's really smart tbh but he's dumb with certain things (key case being 'why is it spelled r-a-g-o-u-t? isn't that pronounced rag-out? why not spell it ragoo? the french can't spell smh).
but no, i'm never gonna be 'cause i don't wanna be, no, I don't wanna sit still look pretty
female
Elite
senior
asexual
ballerina & tutor
63 POSTS
[
CHET CHERRY & piper finch

sdfhdsj LOL yeah. piper's just the worst tbh :"))) i feel like shes one of those people that dont really have much in the way of a sense of humor but chet's just kind of a goofy dude LOL so she'd tease him a lot about being bad with school and stuff. maybe he can get her to kind of lighten up a bit?
idk!! i feel like a thread with them would be really cute evne if piper's having all this internal/shitty conflict ahaha.

FLOSS IS CURRENTLY Offline
i wanna play where you play with the angels!
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
Fringe
JUNIOR
HOMOSEXUAL
MUSICIAN
23 POSTS
& keegan
ayyy juniors & book club members unite. or, uh, fight. cecily's aware enough to realize keegan's quite entitled about his "virtues," and she's unafraid to point it out. unfortunately, her grades aren't the greatest... so if she's ever ended up needing some peer tutoring, getting stuck with keegan while trying to wrap her head around a science review would possibly drive her crazy. keegan moon long story short, when she sees him she goes http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcxzCEif1qzckow.gif lmao.

& alice
aliiice! i think these two are both outgoing enough that they'll find a way to get to know each other lmao. of course they're both in book club, but cecily's hanging out on campus with a guitar like a bona fide wonderwall jerk a lot, or she swings by drama club to visit ainsley tyson so there's lots of chances to strike up a conversation! alternatively, if alice frequents some cafes downtown there's totally potential to discover cecily there too, playing a few simple tunes for live music days. alice moreau tl;dr, chatty soft femme friends pls.

& marina
tbh i just envisioned cecily taking libero position way too seriously and flinging herself off the volleyball court while at practice one day, and it'd be cool if marina could be there to help her pick herself up lmfao. aside from that cecily probably looks up to marina a bit, for being so dashingly confident and cool. marina de la rey this one's less focused haha but i wanted to put it out there anyway!
So I take my time Are you ready for it?
female
Administrator
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
536 POSTS
cecily wolfe & keegan moon

keegan’s going to think she’s pretty/cool/interesting enough at first to probs try to befriend her but when she doesn’t take any of his egotistic bullshit he just tries to tear her down like the jerk he is. I feel like they prob have had their fair share of just being really passive aggressively snarky/mean to each other?? its been three years at ridgeview together ok LIKE. maybe they turn every book club meeting into a goddamn DEBATE like even if keegan doesn’t actually disagree he’ll still find things to pick at whatever cecily says LOL.

I’m also gonna tag Ophelia Saunders here bc as president of book club maybe she has something to say about these two goin at it like every week LOL also bc I always want larger club plots :”)

cecily wolfe & alice moreau

YEAHH FOR SURE!! alice and ainsley tyson are pretty close friends so I’m sure she’s totes introduced them too :”) also i feel like they’re just kindred souls with slightly different aesthetics. alice has got the kinda knitted grandma vibe and cecily is much more punk but like, theyre both just nice girls who like to talk about cute girls!!!

I JUST FEEL LIKE they’d be the creative friends who just Support each other & their endeavors like alice always comes to cecily’s gigs and cecily comes to the drama club productions and stuff like that :”) especially if they’re at coffee shops too like alice is Already There

cecily wolfe & marina de la rey

LMFAO CECILY PLEASE. marina senpai will def patch you up omg. she’s also a super competitive gal so she’d def see a bit of herself in cecily and just loooove it omg. especially since fringe girls have got to stick together right :”)

ALSO LIKE I mentioned it a lil in the cbox but I don’t think ive ever said it in her app or anything, but marina’s family is catholic!! so maybe they go to the same church too?? or like.. went to the same volleyball/jesus summer camp (because those are such a thing) when they were kids LMAO. idk weeps I feel like they could totally have places to become friends aaa.

AHH I feel so blessed with all these plots and I wanna thread like ?? everything ?? JUST LET ME KNOW if you want any of these ideas !!!
FLOSS IS CURRENTLY Offline
i wanna play where you play with the angels!
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
Fringe
JUNIOR
HOMOSEXUAL
MUSICIAN
23 POSTS
& keegan
CRIES LMAO this is disastrous i love it. she'd feel so vindicated in peeling back the veneer, but the price of listening to him run his mouth any time they're near each other almost isn't worth it sometimes. they're debating every little thing for sure, until they're blue in the face. keegan moon whether it's a book club meeting or an unfortunately arranged tutoring session i'm really excited for them to lock horns!!

& alice
heckin yeah supportive crafty girls! can u imagine like, if one day they swap outfits just for the fun of it and alice gets tiny fun buns skfjSDFH. alice moreau meetin up in coffee shops is also really easy since they're both there a lot!

& marina
maybe cecily first got to know marina at church, since they're a year apart and she moved to peachtree three years ago? or if... they were camp counselors for volleyball jesus camp... fun buns troupe vs. stingray troupe...! marina de la rey senpai thank u for noticing her. she's so happy.

ksdjf i'm ALWAYS HAPPY to plot with u bear http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif i can start a thread for keegan first maybe!! but u know i'm gonna be back here asking for alice and marina threads too eventually.

POLKA IS CURRENTLY Offline
SIXTEEN
FEMALE
Loner
JUNIOr
PANSEXUAL
STUDENT / DOG WALKER
3 POSTS

HAHA. YES. YES.

his almighty attitude would bring out her lack-of poker face, crinkling her nose and glowering at the sight of him. i think she'd take unusual pleasure in intentionally riling him up, feigning ignorance and constantly forgetting his name on purpose. all:

"who are you again?"

because, what would be worse than a loner rejecting you? being so insignificant that they forget about your existence on a daily basis. and just to add insult to injury, if she ever has to seriously acknowledge him, she'll be sure to use an incorrect name such as kyle or kenan.

but ya, this initial plot is the bees knees and i'd be humored af if prada did eventually take an abnormal romantic interest in him.

MARY IS CURRENTLY Offline
One track mind, one track heart -- If I fail, I'll fall apart.
FEMALE
Elite
FRESHMAN
BISEXUAL
STUDENT
12 POSTS
benny li & Effie Belafonte

I started off their plot with some nice, juicy drama in Keith and Effie's texting thing! I know you and Natalie are going to do a followup thread to that, but did you have any thoughts on her and Benny?

So far, I think Effie's going to be really hard to talk to for all of them. Like pretending not to know them at school and such. An "I don't care" attitude on the outside. But on the inside, it's not like she's completely numb to what she's doing. She actually feels super bad about it and knows what she's doing to them. She just doesn't know what to do about it since she's so scared of losing the place she thinks she belongs in.

The feels.

piper finch & Effie Belafonte

For these two.. I'm thinking because of the age and grade gap, Effie tries to find a sister figure in Piper? Admires her, wants to be like her, tries to impress her. Not at an annoying "Notice me!" level, though. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif

I know they're pretty similar when it comes to faking their way to popularity, so that's another thing they could bond over in the future. Maybe Piper could find her medication if they ever do a Tutor thing at her place and that's how she finds out? Her grandparents would pay stupidly well since Piper is the kind of person they want their granddaughter to hang out with! $$$ Just saiyan

So I take my time Are you ready for it?
female
Administrator
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
536 POSTS
Effie Belafonte & benny li

aw yiss!! so benny like, really values loyalty i think, but she's also really used to 'fake friends' - her fam moved around a lot as a kid so she's used to kind of losing friends after moving away, etc. so i feel like.. she wouldn't be as upset as Keith Grayson obviously is, but instead she'd more or less just take a "oh well, catch ya later" attitude.

but like, totally for kicks, benny would totally /act/ all buddy buddy with effie deliberately in front of other elites just to mess with her, and totally call her out like. "yea this bitch was like TOTALLY best friends with a delinquent once upon a time, y'know" specifically just to embarrass her ahaha. especially cuz they're childhood friends so benny prob has lots of embarrassing stories to share if effie doesnt manage to get her to shut up first!!

Effie Belafonte & piper finch

d'awww, thank u for plotting my girl pipes ;A; i think i definitely like the tutor idea? because piper also has like 0 money so she'd be so down to keep tutoring effie long term and stuff. and maybe because of that she could learn that effie needs hormone blockers and stuff?

like, i def think piper would feel really fondly towards effie, especially because her situation with the breakfast club really mirrors what happened to piper and /her/ group of childhood friends, haha. also like, the clinging onto older girls is def how piper got popular when she was a freshman too, so. passin it on!!
MARY IS CURRENTLY Offline
One track mind, one track heart -- If I fail, I'll fall apart.
FEMALE
Elite
FRESHMAN
BISEXUAL
STUDENT
12 POSTS
benny li & Effie Belafonte

Oh gosh, she would get on Effie's nerves so quickly. Because if she tries to shut Benny up right there, she might lose face for being a jerk, and if she doesn't. she'll still lose face with the embarrassing stories. It's a lose-lose situation.

To think of one right off the top of my head, maybe they tried to teach her how to skateboard and she ended up falling flat on her face after slipping on random poodle poop. Then cried over her shoes. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif

piper finch & Effie Belafonte

It was fated. Like Daniel-san and Mr. Miyagi. But with more parallels, and estrogen.

To piggyback off your idea, maybe her grandparents get comfortable around Piper and don't mind talking about personal stuff in front of her? Their bills, their daily lives, that stuff. They're famous actors/producers, so it wouldn't be boring stuff like "I won at bingo, Sally". http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcm3GGDG1qzckow.gif

Since Piper's gonna be a long-term tutor, she could totally see Effie take her medication. It's spironolactone, so that's about a tablet once a day, and seeing her repeatedly do that would probably make anyone curious/worried. If Piper straight-up asked about it, she would probably stutter and lie at first, then break down and tell the truth. Genuine, awkward tears, probably for the first in a long time for her.

And crying in front of her idol too! She'd be extremely embarrassed.

kimmy IS CURRENTLY Offline
I’ll rise above my station, organize your information, ‘til we rise to the occasion
male
Elite
senior
asexual
bourgeois
2 POSTS
keegan moon & augustus
I need Augustus to admit he doesn’t know anything and make the perilous mistake of listening to Keegan because I think it’d be hilarious and cool. Not sure if friendship on anyone’s side, but definitely a working tolerance where Augustus sometimes seeks out Keegan to ask him about things he knows nothing about, be momentarily enlightened and then throw a hissy fit because Keegan sometimes says some weirdly gross shit and it’s not ok. Totally cheers on Tal’s attempts at making him uncomfortable and will ask him is Keegan has a ‘thing’ for Tal and if he’s told him yet because the boy is READY FOR HIMMM. MHMMMM But yeah I like the idea of Augustus grumpily having to admit to KEEGAN, that he knows nothing about a subject and being condescended to as he’s Educated. What a come down. What an ego boost.

Marina & willow
Solidifying this for all, rivals to the death but also friendly? Not ‘I hate your guts please don’t come near me’ but like form Willow’s perspective, ‘Fuck, she’s super coo land her hair is pink and god I ANT TO BE BETTER THAN HER BUT ALSO NOT???? DUEL ME’. Totally does drive bys of the siwm team to low key be like ‘ah yes, my rival the fish in her natural element: chlorinated water’ WEEPS I JUST REALLY LIKE THEIR RIVALRY OK IM SORRY.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9 
Add Reply
New Poll