MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

New Girls <3, Jail's Plotter!
jailOffline0 POSTS
How can something so enticing have such awful side effects?
13-15
Female
Junior
Bi...?
RP Girly
OOC Account
Juliet Gray
creative
pansexual
single
friends
Juliet is friendly. That's the very first thing you need to know. So if you really want to be friends with her, don't hold back! She's always open for some friendships out there. She could be one of those who cause trouble, or she could be with the one who goes creative in any way. Just, any person out there who wants to be her friend would be eventually accepted. Just do make sure that you don't ditch her after she thought you were finally going to be the best of friends the whole school year.

enemies
Of course this girl was an infamous braggart in her first months at Ridgeview High, so expect that she could be a good annoyance to you once you truly get to know you. But really, she doesn't want enemies; just someone she could always annoy. She doesn't like people who are extremely rude and those who would pick on her loved ones. She could accept being bullied, just don't hurt those she loves.

romances
Juliet still doesn't really have that much priority in romances yet, because for her romance comes after school and art. When you do become an official couple with her though, do make sure to get yourself ready for Juliet's daily punches once she pretends to be frustrated or mad at you. But Julie does want a respectful partner, someone who could trust her or someone she could trust whenever she needed it. If you give her love, she gives it back. There's no trouble if you're either a girl or a boy. She could take both.

others
Creatives, mostly. And maybe people who're her classmates in the art school that she attends in? Also she sometimes likes hanging out with delinquents because she is more into the fun stuff, but mostly she goes with her fellow creatives. So expect her to have friends and acquaintances in both the delinquent and creative cliques.
NAME MCNAME
member group
sexuality
marital status
trait
friends
Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer Since dawn of time the fate of man is that of lice Equal as parasites and moving without eyes A day of reckoning when penance is to burn Count down together now and say the words that you will learn Hail Satan, Archangelo Hail Satan, Welcome year zero Hail Satan, Archangelo Hail Satan, Welcome year zero Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer

enemies
Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer Since dawn of time the fate of man is that of lice Equal as parasites and moving without eyes A day of reckoning when penance is to burn Count down together now and say the words that you will learn Hail Satan, Archangelo Hail Satan, Welcome year zero Hail Satan, Archangelo Hail Satan, Welcome year zero Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer

romances
NAME MCNAME
member group
sexuality
marital status
trait
friends

enemies

romances
NAME MCNAME
member group
sexuality
marital status
trait
friends

enemies

romances
bearOffline87 POSTS
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
Creative
Juliet Gray

hi jail! I am here to deliver /poses

I’m going to throw alice at you first, because it sounds like they’re both around the same age and creatives? I think they’d make fast friends, as people who are both really dedicated to their own respective arts – alice is more of a drama club/newspaper person, but she would find juliet’s dedication to art really cool!

also, you have a line about “Just do make sure that you don't ditch her” in your plotter, which I thought could make for sort of an interesting twist on their friendship? alice is friendly, but she tends to try and befriend new people all the time. so after a few weeks of their friendship she might suddenly forget to return texts or just try to hang out with other people more, just because she finds new people more interesting. I dunno, would Juliet be hurt by that?
jailOffline6 POSTS
who shot that arrow in your throat, who missed the crimson apple
Female
Junior
Pansexual
Art Student
Creative
alice moreau + juliet

Hey there! Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, I could actually agree with you on them being friends, even though they have respective arts. Juliet loves to interact with other creatives even though their interests in art aren't the same as hers. Besides, being with other creatives who have different arts can make her learn something new. I could totally imagine Juliet watching or observing Alice do her thing XD

As for the second statement, that's totally good with me. Juliet tends to stick with her friends at most and she would always think that after a few days, she finally got to be good friends with your character. So it would be interesting to see her reaction once she discovers that Alice has been with other people while she is around. If there was a reason, she would totally understand and consider it, although she would still feel kinda broken.

How's this sound? Anyway I look forward to rping with you!
autoOffline73 POSTS
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative
ainsley tyson & juliet gray

ahaha omg perf. B') if it's in school tho, i think it's more likely that ainsley'd be in a drama costume? which is probs smthng ridiculous. or if it's w/e she's wearing for the host club then there's also a 50% chance that she's just crossdressing lmao. catch her in an actual knight/prince getup while 'coming to juliet's rescue.' idk how it'd turn out but i'm also all for winging it and seeing where a thread takes the plot, so!! if ur up for some randomness too then i'm def game LOL.

dean vegas & juliet gray

ahh this works just as well as the other tbh! i think juliet's overall personality'd be fun in contrast to dean's, since he acts dumber than he rly is just to irritate others/make life easier for himself (?). so i think it'd be p funny bc he'd just follow her around being all passive-aggressive about his knocked over pizza until she finally pays him back. or if she doesn't then he'd probs take her wallet when she isn't paying attention? so he can get another pizza for himself or w/e LOL. 8')

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
hanaOffline2 POSTS
And if you're coming back to find me, You'd better have good aim
male
junior
demisexual
student
Creative
Juliet Gray && jinhai

juliet!~

idk if it's happened before, but jinhai's definitely gonna quote romeo & juliet in front of her lol.

but yes i agree! they'd definitely get along well since they're both pretty sociable. jin would admire juliet's artwork because that's something he can't really do well lmao. music is more of his forte, so any other craft is really admirable to him.

i think it'd be cute if he commissioned her to create cover art for his videos? they're mostly just covers for now but maybe something aesthetically pleasing lmao. if juliet does any sort of digital media.

but yeah they can totes just hang out around peachtree, go to museums and whatnot. +/- anything you'd like!
bearOffline71 POSTS
when you see the sun, dear friend let it glow, don't shun it all, don't let it fall
thirty-three
male
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
Faculty
Juliet Gray & summer flowers

ah juliet is cute af! and since she's a serious art student, she's probably stood out while taking art classes at ridgeview? summer's the art teacher (though he only teaches at ridgeview), so i'm sure he would be really impressed with juliet since she's so dedicated! i think he'd be a little worried about her at first, maybe because she seemed like it was a little difficult for her to adjust to the school at first and she was maybe making enemies with being too overconfident in her abilities, so he would try and be a little harder on her than others in art class. which maybe she interprets poorly/feels picked on, even though he just has higher expectations for her than other students?
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
summer flowers & Juliet Gray

oh, okay! I just meant that if she were overconfident and liked to brag then other students might not like her at first, so he’d be worried about that and sort of see it as her having a hard time adjusting LOL. this is probably true since ridgeview has lots of other talented artists/creatives etc. so it might just be a case of lots of egos haha.

but yeah! I’m really glad you like the idea :D I’m thinking of throwing up a summer art class type of deal inspired by diana lawson, so maybe that’ll give her a chance to get acquainted with ridgeview’s art classes too!

alice moreau & Juliet Gray

I’m really sorry, do you mind just refreshing me on these two really quickly? ;w;

autoOffline73 POSTS
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
female
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
Creative
ainsley tyson / dean vegas & juliet gray

ahhh sry this took a hot min. jail! i've been distracted and am kinda swamped by threads. ;v; we can def start w both of these tho since they're p much ready to go i think LOL. but lmk if u prefer to wait a bit now so i'm not making u wait as long after the threads have started?? weeps sry about thATTT.

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
Juliet Gray & summer flowers

ah perfect! here’s the summer art class plotter I promised :’D if interest doesn’t end up being super high we could also do a 1 on 1 thread and just like .. have npc students in the background, lOL, but up to you!

Juliet Gray & alice moreau

ahhh yiss I remember. yeah I just thought it’d be interesting to have a little bit more conflict between them instead of just being plain ol’ friends. if they can work through it too, alice could grow up a little and realize that you can’t just throw away old friends for new ones, and their friendship could end up stronger :’)) is there anything you wanted to add?

I was thinking they could meet with alice sort of being her ‘tour guide’ over the summer to introduce her to ridgeview as like part of a school program? and just show her around the school grounds/buildings, etc.

hanaOffline2 POSTS
And if you're coming back to find me, You'd better have good aim
male
junior
demisexual
student
Creative
Juliet Gray && jinhai

yess! creative DIY day lol

i think it'd also be pretty cute if they tried to teach each other their talents. like maybe jinhai can learn to draw or they can play pictionary together even though his drawings look like chicken scratch lol. maybe do a bob ross tutorial together lol. as for music, jin can teach juliet a simple duet or something they can play on the piano!

yess cover art~ and jinhai would ask her like //nudge nudge, wink wink, "soooo when's that patreon account coming?? any merchandise???" ouo

i'm down for them to have a thread if you'd like!! +/- anything you'd like~
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll