MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
FEB 03 — VALENTINES DAY events are up! check 'em out!

FEB 02 — HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISFITS!

influence
ELITES SHOW UP IN CROWDS AT WINTER'S BALL!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

literary journey, ✂ ridgeview high school book club
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
as i walk this great unknown, questions come and questions go. was there purpose for the pain?
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
sapiosexual
nurse
12 POSTS
literary journey
ridgeview high school book club
Natalie IS CURRENTLY Offline
The world might be grey but we don't have to be.
Seventeen
female
Nerd
junior
heterosexual
Student
16 POSTS
Count Ophelia in for this!
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
74 POSTS
THIS IS SO CUTE I'M ALL FOR IT

here is alice who loves books but also she's kinda like belle and only reads like very specific romance/fantasy genres. and has very very strong opinions about like everything she reads so likes 2 get into squealing and/or screaming matches with others. http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gcxzCEif1qzckow.gif

IDK I'M REALLY EXCITED TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS CLUB maybe they can read something shakespearean??? does everyone know king lear??? idk i feel like maybe sometimes book club turns into debate club because obviously everyone has opinions and that could be fun LMFAO
Natalie IS CURRENTLY Offline
The world might be grey but we don't have to be.
Seventeen
female
Nerd
junior
heterosexual
Student
16 POSTS
We could start off with something Shakespearian for sure. Maybe each week could a different genre or each month a different genre. To mix it up, we could have like a mix of genres at some point!

wolfgang muller alice moreau
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
as i walk this great unknown, questions come and questions go. was there purpose for the pain?
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
sapiosexual
nurse
12 POSTS
& alice moreau, Ophelia Saunders
ahhhh i'm rly late but YAAAA, i've always wanted to do some kinda thread for the book club!!! it was only a matter of whether i could think of activities that might make threads more interesting? and i figured debates would make sense and give them smthng to do?? lol can u imagine if they had a thread where they sat around to read a whole book together instead.

i love iT THO LET'S HAVE 'EM DO SMTHNG SHAKESPEAREAN FOR THE FIRST BOOK. is two books per month realistic? and like nat said, a new genre every month? maybe they use an actual spin wheel (w darts) to decide. or they could just have an online poll like normal people i guess LOL. either way!! i'm down for a thread if u guys are too!!! <3
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
74 POSTS
LMFAO IF THEY ALL READ A BOOK TOGETHER I guess /we/ wouldn’t have to do too much writing. lmaooo

but im glad u like the debates idea!! I think two books per month sounds good weeps, we can def just start with them looking at one. so maybe let’s read a midsummer’s night dream and they can… debate about it? :O would someone like to start a thread, or I can!
Zel IS CURRENTLY Offline
you can't always be a good girl.
Fourteen
Female
Nerd
Freshman
Bi-SEXUAL
Student
14 POSTS
Haylee is totally interested in a group thread! Yes! We can probably put up a vote in the plotters or something and vote what their first book or current book can be and go from there. there can be even interactive quizzes for us to answer in our character's thoughts and that too. I hated shakespeare in high school so i remember nothing about any of his books xD fyi. lol
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll