MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

ugly confession, ft. callista murdock
autoOffline89 POSTS
we are young! dance with the devil, don't be shy. nothing's gonna stop us, we can't die.
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
mfw we can just share the teacher npc w absolutely no problem bc we're boTH TEACHERS LOL.
la da da da da, i am going to bury you into the ground. la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my song. sorry i don't treat you like a god, is that what you want me to do? sorry i don't treat you like you're perfect.
his lower body had been throbbing for days, now that his high was worn off. then again, it could've been worse. he could've been in severe pain had it not been his quick reflexes during a certain assault on new years. sure, he was in too much of a euphoric state to keep himself out of harm's way completely, but at least he still had all the right parts to function... otherwise he might've just asked the school board to kick callista murdock out of ridgeview.

or, you know, erase her entire existence, or sue her family and relatives into bankruptcy. either way, really; bitch had it coming, and he definitely had more than enough witnesses. he did nothing wrong. she was just a nosy peasant who got upset because his attention wasn't on her, but then proceeded to freak out the moment that it was.

and so began his relentless public harassment of his classmate, whom he hadn't a reason to even interact with all those semesters before. you know, different social circles and all. but now? not only did he have all the reasons to act like an absolute childish tool towards her, he also had every intention to let the whole school know exactly what she did during the masquerade and then some.

she wanted to go around kicking people in the balls for no reason? well, ridgeview might as well know her as a slut that wanted to suck off spencer jones in the bushes, then. same difference, right?

even if both of them already managed to receive two detentions, four periods into the day. one of which happened to be right now, during lunchtime. "oh no, this is so embarrassing~ detention during lunch? what're we, fuckin' third graders? kinda sexual isn't it? considering the shit murdock and i were up to. but, my mom's always said that i'm too mature for my age." spencer mocked as he spoke directly at the teacher's back. but of course, he never forgot to make dumb gestures and mouth profanities as he passed his friends in the hallway.

just then, the teacher made a turn and unlocked an empty classroom on the left. she looked to the two students with narrowed eyes as she held the door for them, "well, go on."

spencer snorted, "to the dungeon," he said aloud, making his way to the back of the room and tossing his backpack into a chair before he even reached the seat. he sat on the desk with his feet propped up against the neighbouring desk; gaze slid down to his cellphone as he proceeded to text his friends about getting him some food.

calytaOffline30 POSTS
Meet me in California, Where you can have it all, We'll be in California, The sun is shining bright
female
junior
bicurious
retail associate
Fringe
[ don't wanna hear about it ]
spencer jones | sorry this took forever
Teenagers were supposed to make mistakes. New Year’s Eve was certainly one more to just add to the list of many Callista had made already. In the moment, decisions that don’t seem so bad end up in disaster. Of course, Callista knew that hurting a classmate wasn’t going to end great but to be fair, he was the one who started it. He was lucky a kick to the nuts was about the worst of it.

Then again, Callista was having a shit enough time with the retribution Spencer decided he was entitled to make her pay. The girl didn’t even want to imagine what other kind of payback the conceited asshole was willing to dole out, she was already fed up with his bullshit by now. She only rolled her eyes at his mocking while they made their way to the classroom to serve lunch detention trailing behind both the teacher and Spencer trying not to let the little gesture he was making all along the way bother her. Or at least not show it.

As shitty as it was, it really wasn’t the worst consequence for getting into a fight at the New Year’s Ball. Two lunch detentions? Easy. But having to sit through them with this asshole? Well, that was surely going to be a different story. The girl sighed as she walked into the classroom and found a seat as far away as possible from Spencer. Callista dropped her bag to the floor and fished out her phone and starting to dismiss the notifications that piled up during class by checking them.

“You’ve been tagged in a post at Ridgeview Confessions!”

The girl’s eyes narrowed as she glanced toward the suspect of the post. With trepidation, the girl tapped the link. She scrolled to the post, and her stomach dropped. There was a tiny sliver of optimistic hope that it wasn’t going to be who she suspected but alas. Hopes dashed, she decided to take a deep breath and read over whatever bullshit the football captain was spreading around now.

Shaking her head, the girl tried to show it wasn’t bothering her and simply put her phone down, choosing to not acknowledge it at all. Easier said than done. He was just trying to get a reaction out of her. If she didn’t show him that she was upset, he would stop soon enough and hopefully the rumors would die and be forgotten as soon as the next tidbit of gossip started circulating.

Callista had always wanted her name to be known around the school, but not like this.

[ everyone knows about it ]
]
autoOffline89 POSTS
we are young! dance with the devil, don't be shy. nothing's gonna stop us, we can't die.
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
look who finally did The Thing.
la da da da da, i am going to bury you into the ground. la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my song. sorry i don't treat you like a god, is that what you want me to do? sorry i don't treat you like you're perfect.
he was already bored despite the fact that he had just sent a text. especially since his asshole friends apparently couldn't even manage a reply in return. what was he supposed to do, sit still in his chair and say nothing? fat chance of that ever happening. not while in school at least. then again, he wasn't that different outside the school either. but there was always the slight chance of him being just a bit more tolerable when none of his friends were around.

maybe.

gaze flicked to the teacher who had settled herself at the office desk across the room, "so we just sit here?" the jock asked, propping his feet upopn his own desk. he arched a brow at the woman, who was giving him a tight-lipped glare in return, "or are we doin' essays? you know i'mma just bullshit mine, right?"

there was a brief pause as spencer suddenly fell silent... but only to pipe up again the moment the educator tried to say something, "no wait, don't tell me, i get it. it's one of those, isn't it?" he began, head turning sideways to blink at callista, "hey murdock, get your ass over here; we're throwin' a therapy group together."

of course, without another glance at the teacher nor an actual movement from the other blonde, the jock turned around in his seat and propped his head up with a fist, "hi, i'm spencer, and i got kicked in the balls on new year's eve by some crazy bitch that i'm currently face-to-face with." he said with a grin at callista, "i think it's only fair that she pays a medical bill before i force her parents into the unemployment line, hah?"

calytaOffline30 POSTS
Meet me in California, Where you can have it all, We'll be in California, The sun is shining bright
female
junior
bicurious
retail associate
Fringe
[ don't wanna hear about it ]
spencer jones | so excited to be back at this plot!
Buzz… Buzz… Buzz… Buzz… Buzz…

There was a glimmer of hope in the blonde that the vibration coming from her back pocket were just phantom notifications. Perhaps she was just imagining getting a slew of notifications because of the post she just saw. It was all in her head right. The girl bit her lip, anxious as she grabbed for her phone once again. A hesitant thumb lit up the home screen where much to the girl’s dismay, there read a number of notifications.

“Someone reacted to a post you were tagged in at Ridgeview Confessions!”
“Someone commented on a post you were tagged in at Ridgeview Confessions!”
(3) New Messages!
(5) New Snaps!

The girl grunted under her breath and nearly broke the screen as she mashed her fingers against the glass to put her phone on silent before stuffing it away again. None too soon however because Spencer started to open his mouth again. Couldn’t he just shut up for once in his life? Neither her nor the teacher had the chance to get a word in before the boy’s ugly mug was facing her and he started to mock the blonde once more. When was it going to be enough? “Oh FFS,” the girl started, “OMG how sad do you have to be to keep goin’ on 'bout nothing? Get a grip asswipe. I think you’re the one who needs fucking therapy, only a crazed douchebag would make up fake shit 'bout someone else to make themselves feel better.” While not overtly loud, there was an annoyed snarl in her tone.

Obviously, the girl had forgotten there was a teacher in the room. After retorting, the teacher tried to scold her for using rude language, but her suggestion to talk things out in a more civil manner fell on deaf ears. She had already gotten scolded plenty by her parents at home and she wasn’t about to listen to any more of it at school. Not from teachers, peers and certainly not from that damn Spencer Jones. The girl just wanted nothing more than for the whole thing to blow over and be done with.

Callista rolled her eyes before turning away so she didn’t have to see that jerk’s face and mumbled, “the only people who get this bent 'bout getting kicked in the nuts 'n lie about getting a blowjob have to have a major case of blue balls.” It was bad enough he was spreading the news about their little fight across the school but lying about a bj? As if she’d ever put his dick anywhere near her mouth! What an idiot.

The part that stung the worst about the whole situation was the fact that even though Spencer’s rumors were ridiculously and blatantly false, everyone still believed him because he had that kind of influence. His friends didn’t mind backing up his story and because of his status as captain of the football team, who wouldn’t listen to him over some lowly little fringe girl. Callista’s rep was sinking and she was powerless to change it.

[ everyone knows about it ]
]
autoOffline89 POSTS
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
i'mma just... assume that spencer's learned the reason behind callista's hostility at this point s w e a t s.
it didn't take too long for callista to quip back at him, but it took even less time for spencer to burst out laughing. whatever the teacher at the front of the room tried to speak up about was quickly drowned out as he spoke right over her voice, "what, y'think you can just kick a guy in the balls and walk away scotch-free? you should be fuckin' thankful that i'm not ripping your tits off, hah?"

when the teacher's scolding went from one blonde to the other however, spencer snorted and let out a very audible sigh, "just tryna get even here, teach. but seriously, y'shoulda seen the face murdock as making on new years, fuckin' attention whore that she is," one corner of his mouth curled as the other junior turned away. standing up on his feet, the jock carried himself across the room to her. she was mumbling something, but he didn't have to hear her to know that she was talking shit. he grinned, reaching a hand to the other junior's head so as to grab at and yank on a fistful of wavy locks, "wanna say that louder or do i have to force it out of ya?" he sneered as he stared down at callista.

"spencer, let go of her and stop-"

"incase y'didn't know, she was the one that started this whole bullshit," the jock interrupted, twisting his hand and tightening his grip on callista's hair. fist waved idly back and fro, as though threatening to bang her forehead against the desk, "didn't ya, murdock? 'cause if y'really think about it, what did i actually do t'you anyway?"

he looked back to the teacher as he sat on callista's desk. free hand held up a single finger, like he was silently asking the woman to give him just one second. "ya ever dropped by during football practice? y'ever seen me beat up your brother?" although his right hand had already loosened its hold on her hair at this point, rather than letting go of her, spencer only extended his arm in hopes of hooking it around her neck. fingers gripped tightly at her jaw in order to force her to look up at him, "so how're you so sure about it again? to the point that you'd try t'pick a fight? with a jock?"

eyebrow quirked as he stared at her, "i'm only dishing back half of what y'gave me, y'dumb fuck."

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll