MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

Cyberlances babies~, The plotter for my babies~
CyberLance IS CURRENTLY Offline
Fifteen
Female
Creative
Freshman
Bisexual
Student/Musician
0 POSTS
Olivia Boutroux
15. creative. bisexual. musician
friends
Olivia doesn't really know much about friendship or just having any friends in general because she was a shut in most of her life. I feel like if she does make a friend she would be willing to do anything for them because she would want to keep them as a friend. Although lacking social skills, she tries to be a sweet and genuine person at all times.

enemies
Enemies are something that I don't see Olivia having a lot of outside of the music department. Enemies are more like rivals to her in a sense because when someone plays better than her or as good as her she will get jealous of them. This does not mean she hates them or even dislikes them, in fact it fills her with a fire to get better and she sees them as her rival.

lovers
I feel like being in a relationship with Olivia would be the weirdest out of the three categories. It is also the hardest. Since she lacks a lot of social skills, she wont quite pick up on advances that people put out and she won't think of people as a romantic interest until it is presented to her. I think Olivia needs someone who is persistent enough to break through her shell in order to achieve the first step in romancing this sensitive girl.
Name McName
age. group. sexuality. desc.
friends
friends here
enemies
enemies here
lovers
lovers here
Name McName
friends
friends here
enemies
enemies here
lovers
loves here
Name McName
friends
friends here
enemies
enemies here
lovers
loves here
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS
OLIVIA Boutroux & alice moreau

aww, olivia is the sweetest thing! being as they’re in the same clique and probably hang out with the same people, I can see alice definitely getting along with Olivia. though alice is more into theatre and drama than music, the departments probably collaborate a ton so they could know each other from that? alice is also someone who gets really excited about people who have moved around a lot, since she’s lived in peachtree her whole life, so if Olivia has any hint of an accent from when she lived abroad, she’d find that super cool and want to befriend her! and probably pester her a lot about stories from her childhood and stuff like that hahaha.<p>

maybe alice, being older, could help introduce Olivia to some other cool creatives? especially if olivia’s a bit shy at first too. like Carmen AKERS, another cool freshman musician!
Fifteen
Female
Creative
Freshman
Bisexual
Student/Musician
0 POSTS
alice moreau &
Olivia Boutroux
I really like this idea. Olivia is a newer person at the school so she would need a friend to help ease her in! It also helps that Alice in is Theatre because I was hoping to eventually try and get Olivia to test those waters as well.

Olivia does in fact have a slight french accent to her. All in all however, I think that they would get along great!

we'll be looking for sunlight, we know that we're headstrong, and our heart's gone, and the timing's never right
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS

oh yes, that sounds perfect! alice is really enthusiastic about the things she enjoys and would definitely pester olivia to try out drama sometime. maybe take her to meet the drama teacher, shun kasai, even! <p>

perhaps olivia is taking a french class or something just to fulfill a language requirement, and that’s how they meet? and because we’re halfway through the year, maybe they’ve been placed next to each other in class so that they have more chances to talk, and one day alice is talking a lot about drama rehearsal and notices Olivia seems interested so they can get onto that topic ^^
Fifteen
Female
Creative
Freshman
Bisexual
Student/Musician
0 POSTS
alice moreau &
Olivia Boutroux
I would definitely be down for this. I could see Olivia definitely wanting to know more about american theater and the drama department. I like this idea with the classroom and them sitting next to each other as well. But yes, I think this could be a very interesting thing.
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS

yay, i'm glad you like the idea! i'm really excited for these two girls too! would you want to start a thread for them, or should i? :>
Fifteen
Female
Creative
Freshman
Bisexual
Student/Musician
0 POSTS
alice moreau &
Olivia Boutroux
Could you please maybe start it? I have never been good at starting threads sorry :(
female
Creative
sophomore
homosexual
thespian enthusiast
69 POSTS

no problem! i'll tag you when it's up http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll