MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Add Reply
New Poll

ITS THE REMIX TO IGNITION, HOT & FRESH OUT THE KITCHEN
kimmy IS CURRENTLY Offline
LIGHTNING STRIKES EVERY TIME SHE MOVES and everybody's watching her, but she's looking at you
female
Jock
junior
demisexual
matchmaker
27 POSTS
There was nothing scarier than getting into your car while drooling about the thought of French fries and nuggets for a second lunch and nothing happening. Like, actually nothing. Willow saw in blank disbelief and she turned the key again, only to hear whirring as the engine tried and failed to start. No. Was she out of gas or something? Was that it? The junior thought back, squinting at the vague memory of when she’d last filled up the tank. She was pretty sure she’d made a stop before meeting up with Birchany for Starbucks. So then, what now?

“I don’t KNOW Dad! Ok, I don’t do cars like you do!” The girl whined, standing before the popped hood of her grody blue Toyota corolla. She heard a sigh on the other line as her father tried to figure out what was going on with as little information as possible. The man had picked up after Willow had rung him like 8 times. This was an emergency! Twice should’ve been enough of a clue that she was FREAKING OUT. Ughh. “Yes. Yeah. Um, no?” Willow wiped some unknown black residue onto her jeans, tired of sticking her hands in something she knew next to nothing about. As her dad spoke, she moved back to the driver’s seat and sat down before trying to turn on the car once more. Again, the engine whirred but no power. “Naw.” She mumbled before playing with the windshield wipers. She watched as the blades slowly crept upwards and then fell back down. “They don’t work either but-”

”Something’s up with the battery, kiddo.”

“OH! YEAH, THAT MAKES SENSE.” Goddamnit Willow. The jock groaned. How was she supposed to know to check that when her car wasn’t starting? Like this happened often! She heard the shuffling of papers and someone other than her father speaking, though they were muffled.

“Grab the jumper cables in the trunk and hang tight ok?”

Before she could even protest he’d hung up on her. Wait, what now then? Was he coming to get her? Was mom going? He’d just hung up on her. On his own kid! Why?! What about the mcnuggies? She felt the passing urge to throw her phone but then concluded that was a stupid idea. Get the jumper cables. Right. Now what? She stared at the clamps tiredly. Didn’t you need another car for this to work? Slowly, her lips pulled down into a frustrated grimace. Right, grab someone, anyone. With a huff, she stuck her arm through the rolled up cables and slammed the trunk shut. There was probably some delinquent wandering around with a car, right? This was their turf after all. That’d be enough. Oh, shit there’s one now??? Maybe??? It was a person. “HEY!” she yelled trying to catch their attention. “Hey c’mere! Um, please!” Willow added as she broke into a jog, her sights locked on this person.

this is hella late & rambly but please accept it http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif Jay Valek
Gemini IS CURRENTLY Offline
Ride or die
Eighteen
Male
Fringe
Senior
Confused
Student
8 POSTS
Watching my life, passing right in front of my eyes Hell of a story, or is it boring? Can't claim to care, never been reluctant to share Passing out pieces of me, don't you know nothing comes free?
ouch this took too long im so sorry
Perks of dying your hair grey: people think you’re edgy, disappointing your parents on a different level, and when wearing the right thrifted olive green parka zipped up all the way, ya look like somebody’s old man. Therefore, being able to hobble out of the school and into the parking lot with almost zero suspension. He felt like a god.

The bell for sixth hour to start faintly chimed in the distance as Jay dragged his ass through the California winter. The state had turned him into a grade-A wuss when it came to anything under sixty degrees.

Slamming his Jeep shut, Jay Valek threw his hood up and promptly slumped. He was conked out in five minutes flat. He would have to write his sixth and seventh hour teachers an apology by the end of the semester for missing their classes so much, but snoozing in class just lead to crabby adults and his sleepyhead on everyone’s snap stories. Not today though. He was gonna Jeep sleep today, baby.

Snoozing along, Jay had a super ungnarly awakening to a phone flash and a rap at his window. “Wakey wakey eggs and bakey, Jay!” yelled one of his peers through the glass. Dazed, Jay squinted at the unholy light, “School’s over, bud. Go sleep in ya bed!” He was so cozy though… driving home was not only a pain in the ass but also a hazard. Instead, he yanked his hood over his eyes and tired his best to drift away again. Guess he was still gonna be a guest star on snap. Oh well.

Show-offs revved out of the parking lot one by one. Excited voices and screams faded until only birds and the occasional car door slam disturbed him. Ugh, he just wanted to sleep again. But maybe it wasn’t meant to be because panicked hollers echoed outside of his napbox and by the time Jay opened his eyes to see if anyone was getting brutally murdered, a jungle of green hair and a face fogged up his window. Willow?

“What?” his confused little voice definitely did not make it through the window. Hood down now, ice blue eyes glazed over the girl. Jumper cables. Physically cranking his window open, Jay shouted, “Oh, fucked luck? Yeah, I’ll help you out, gimme a sec.”

One hand rolled back up the window while the other rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Okay, good thing he knew how to jump a car. Common sense told Jay “Hey her car is probably the one with the hood up,” so that’s the car he drove to, believe it or not.

A big ol’ stretch came on the second Jay’s feet touched that parking lot. “Okay,” he yawned, “How’s your blinker fluid doing? Did you check that at’ll?” Apparently the old man hair came with the old man jokes.

kimmy IS CURRENTLY Offline
LIGHTNING STRIKES EVERY TIME SHE MOVES and everybody's watching her, but she's looking at you
female
Jock
junior
demisexual
matchmaker
27 POSTS
Willow frowned hoping she had been loud enough- oh! Oh wait! She heard something muffled before Jay finally bothered lowering the window. She nodded, visibly brightening now that she had some help. She wasn’t stranded on campus after all! She jogged after the fringe’s jeep stopping in front of her car and dumping the jumper cables at Jay’s feet. He could handle this right? Right. “Uhhhhhh…? My what?” the jock blinked up at the guy not sure what exactly ‘blinker fluid’ was. Her dad hadn’t said anything about that. Was it in the manual?

“No? What is that? Where is that?” Willow asked turning to her dearly departed car unsure where to even start looking for something that could hold blinker fluid. At least she knew it was liquid. “Is it gonna keep my car from running? Cause honestly Jay I ain’t got time for that shit. I have a hot date with Ronald McDonald and a 20-piece chicken mcnugget combo meal like-” as if on cue, her stomach let out a loud growl. She hugged her whining bowels before pointing both hands at her abs. “See what I mean?!” she asked, distress at the fact that she had been so close and yet so far from lunch obvious in her tone.

“If you do it fast enough I’ll even get you a 20 piece. Keep your energy up for, uh, half…piping. Yeah, half piping.” She cleared her throat, quick to pass over the subject. She would let Jay handle the specifics of skateboarding. He was practically Ridgeview’s expert anyway. “C’mon. I got a coupon for free large fries bud. she added as she popped a squat to grab the jumper cable she had thrown out and hand them to him. She then reached into her pocket to get her phone and pull up the coupon. Just in case he needed proof.

don't make her wait for her FOOD Jay Valek
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll