MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

all i spin is real life, ft jay valek maybe
butterOffline89 POSTS
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
senior
hetero
hair stylist
Fringe
feels like we’re
on the edge right now
All these voices in my head get loud I wish that I could shut them out I'm sorry that I let you down
Dismal, cold, frigid - those were words Tits would use to describe this day. It had been snowing since she woke up - which btw, it should not look like it’s 4 PM at noon - not okay. She hated the heat, and normally liked the colder weather. But it’s Cali, so like...winter shouldn’t be like this, right? No, no it shouldn’t.

After an hour or so of just sitting there in bed, wrapped in blankets, she finally decided to get up and do something with her day. She glanced at her phone and found missed texts, and the time. Two PM, not too bad she thought with a shrug. The thought of getting out from under her blankets was scary.

Her house was relatively large, for the lower class person anyway, so you’d think that they would have a better heating system. No, just a wood stove and heaters in the bedrooms. Currently Trinity’s was- wait, off? When the hell did that ha- her thoughts were cut short when she remembered her dog had knocked her soda onto the dangerously exposed wire. Yeah, she’d been responsible and unplugged the bitch. Dammit.

With a heavy sigh, she reached out and grabbed the remote to her stereo system. Her latest addiction was NF’s album, Perception. Since it was the last thing she’d listened to, she waited for the music to start before she grabbed her phone. After a couple swipes to the screen, she opened snapchat and once the music began, she started a video. Only her head was exposed, so it was a little amusing. I mean. Imagine a head being the only thing visible in a sea of white pillows and blankets.

Ahem,
“Yeah, I guess I'm a disappointment. Doing everything I can, I don't wanna make you disappointed, It's annoying. I just wanna make you feel like everything I ever did wasn't ever tryna make an issue for you.

But, I guess the more you, thought about everything, you were never even wrong in the first place, right? Yeah, I'ma just ignore you. Walking towards you, with my head down, lookin' at the ground, I'm embarrassed for you. Paranoia, what did I do wrong this time? That's parents for you…”

Her white-girl rapping ended just in time for the video to come to an end. Trinity exhaled and decided she would brave the cold. After sending to Jay, she then sent him another one: “Bitch get over here. We’re gonna make cookies.”

It took her a bit, but she had finally found some comfy yoga pants and a hoodie that she decided to throw on over top her bra. ‘Cuz, lazy. Making sure she looked presentable, Trinity jogged down the stairs, the huge lab Duke being the only one to welcome her. The silence that she met besides the sound of his nails clicking on the hardwood floor meant that her parents were out. Good.

“Alexa, turn on kitchen.” Alright, the kitchen is on. “Alexa, connect bedroom to kitchen.” Alright, bedroom is now connected to kitchen.

The music that had been playing in her room was now coming from the Alexa speaker she had installed in the kitchen. Trinity spent her money wisely, on pot and tech products. As the music echoed off the large kitchen, she began digging through the cabinets for items to make cookies. Maybe Jay would show, maybe not. Either way, this bitch was gonna get cookies in her stomach.

NOTES, yeah she’s a pot head
TAGS, Jay Valek

Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
[ I AM WHAT I AM ]
outfit | trinity watson | good for her honestly
Snow sucked ass. Snow was Sky-man’s way of cursing Jay for his endless sin. And Jay thought he cheated his way out of the system with him moving to Sunny C.A. but there he was, sky and ground correlating to his old-man hair (that’s what he deemed it anyway). Snow meant he was cornered into his room, dreaming about skating, swimming, wearing canvas shoes, and most of all, getting away from his cringe of a father.

Don’t get him wrong, his dad was pretty rad with his loose rules and pancake skills, but dear god, whenever the clouds produced cold dandruff, his old man took that as a sign to corner his youngest son into his room and play Gucci Gang from his shitty phone speaker and recite the entirety, Norwegian-dad-dances included. Whatta package.

“Did you know Little Pump is seventeen, Jaybird?” the astonishment of his voice boomed over the iPhone X speaker. “The only thing had going for me at seventeen was the sweet way your mom--oh well you probably don't want to hear about that.” His old man, still dancing, shimmied over to his son and placed his hand on his shoulder, concern flashed onto his expression. ¨Buddy? Is there any reason you don’t have a girlfriend yet?”

Appalled in every single way, Jay sat up in his hammock, swinging and struggling to make himself straight. It was a challenging feat with the massive amount of Mexican blankets stacked on him. Giving up, he flopped back down and talked to the ceiling. “I just haven't found anyone who likes heroine as much as me, Pop.” An over-exaggerated sigh escaped his body like a ghost venturing out into the night, freed at last. He really liked ghosts. Sometimes he wished he was one.

“I understand, Son. Ya ever heard of Caroline by Aminé?”

“Have you ever heard of the Beatles, like a normal old man?”

“Here I’ll play it for you!”

And yet again, another cycle of rap-dad started. To save his innocence, the teen watched the flakes swirl and loop in the sky like tiny falling ballerinas. Maybe they knew they were dying and wanted the world to remember their grace with their final seconds of life.

Or the sky just needed to shit out some precipitation. He didn’t know.

Next, out of sheer boredom, Jay checked his phone for the millionth time that day and discovered a snap notification from “Bitch-Tits”, aka Trinity, aka one of his favorite gals. And of hecking course it was a rap vid, he still laughed at how goofy it looked and her lack of skill but also hated his life because he had already had to deal with a genre of music that he didn’t even like that much. That was thanks to his Pop though. Then, like a beacon of light, he was summoned to appear at the Watson household. Hell yeah.

“Oh no, dad! Trin needs help making cookies for something, I gotta go, thanks for serenading me though,” he was already halfway out the door before turning back and shouting “Love ya fambam!”

Inpatient (and ice-like) hands turned the ignition to only have his Jeep sputter and refuse in the cold. “I swear to godddd Ron if you don’t get me outta here I’m gonna freeze to death inside of you!” threatened Jay. And almost on cue his sweet prince fought through the winter and roared to life. Thank the sky-man.

“Honey I’m home!” sang the snow-dusted senior upon entering the spacy home. No knock, no text warning “I’m here”. Just Jay acting like he owned the place. Music echoed through the lifeless space, pulling Jay into the kitchen to meet his homie with a devious grin stretched across his rosy wind kissed face. “What kinda cookies are we making?” Before his poor friend could answer, Jay’s frozen hands shoved themselves up Titty’s bare back and warmed themselves. Despite being 6’2” and being a legal adult, the idiot laughed like a kid at his own assholeness. Playfully he fought to keep his popsicle hands up there and steal more of her heat. He was a good homie.

[ A NATURAL DISASTER ]
butterOffline89 POSTS
female
senior
hetero
hair stylist
Fringe
feels like we’re
on the edge right now
All these voices in my head get loud I wish that I could shut them out I'm sorry that I let you down
Hopefully Jay won’t die… she said as she began cracking eggs into the glass bowl. Shards of the egg shell fell in, and Trinity almost missed them. Plucking the shell out with a ‘phew’, she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand dramatically. Death was not to come today, no sir-ee. Well, at least not if she could help it.

The next song that came on was ten feet down, and while she was stirring in the eggs, Trinity began to sing along. To be honest, she would probably lose track of the dough while singing. It had happened before. Through the music, however, she could hear a roar of an engine pulling near her house. Tilting her head, she stopped singing and waited. Then there was nothing.

With a shrug, Titty went back to the dough and realized she had forgotten the vanilla. Shit. Opening the spice cabinet, she began emptying everything onto the counter, trying to find the extract. Having been so engrossed in her search, the girl had forgotten about the engine and definitely did not hear the door open. The sound of her friend’s voice startled her - even though it shouldn’t have considering she told him to come over.

“What kind? Ehhh...I dunno, I just know my mom always puts vanilla extract in the mix...No matter what.”

With a sigh, she was about to turn around when she felt his hands creep up her back. Immediately she froze in place, goosebumps rising along her skin. When her senses finally returned, she whirled around and punched him in his shoulder. Mind you she had not taken his hands from under her hoodie. So, his hands would now be in boob territory okay. The thought did cross her mind, but it wasn’t an irregularity in her life. Titty isn’t a slut but she does enjoy sex; hands being on her body wasn’t a surprising thing.

She narrowed her eyes at him, “Fucker, you know I hate the cold. Get ‘em out!” There was a pause, “Before I start counting.”

NOTES, yeh man
TAGS, Jay Valek

Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
[ I AM WHAT I AM ]
outfit | trinity watson this is the fastest I've replied to anything in my life and I'm so proud like wow
Plan: scare Trin with cold hands, rough house, make some dank ass cookies. Reality: scared Trin with cold hands, got a handful of boobs, and stared at her like a deer caught in headlights. Somewhere in there he also got slugged, but it wasn’t like Trinity was a bodybuilder.

“-before I start counting.”

“How far are you counting till?” deadass, this kid looked her in the eyes and flipped his hands under her sweatshirt so that the back of his hands could warm up a little too. “Wow, why are tits so toasty?” he sounded like he was straight off an infomercial.

Before he was brutally murdered, Jay’s hands returned to the insides of his pockets and grinned ear to ear at his bud. That was probably one of the fucking weirdest exchanges he’d ever had in his life. And he was totally okay with that. “Vanilla you said? Doesn’t your mom keep on the top shelf?” Jay pushed past and peered into the open cabinet. “It’s just this shit in the brown bottle, right?” like a magician pulling a rabbit out of his top hat, Jay revealed the tiny bottle of vanilla and gave it a little shake. “I like sugar cookies the best, then I can decorate them and shit.” He nodded at the dough, causing his bangs to cover half his face, like usual. He tossed the ingredient onto the messy counter. “Look, you’re already halfway there!” Pulling back his mop-head, he tied a pink band around his silver locks to make a baby man bun.

Without much thought, Jay moseyed over to snatch a chair to promptly sit-his-ass-down at the counter. “Alexa!” on command the music halted in its tracks, “Playyyy Santa Baby.” An all-knowing smile crept onto his lips. Maybe he should just see how much he could annoy Trinity that day.

Also, fun fact, Jay didn’t know the first thing about baking. Like mom summoned spirits (at least she thought so) not fucking Betty Crocker cakes. And dad… was dad. So instead of helping, Jay just kinda fiddled with the corner of the dough with his fingernail. At least he got the Christmas tunes going.

[ A NATURAL DISASTER ]

butterOffline89 POSTS
female
senior
hetero
hair stylist
Fringe
feels like we’re
on the edge right now
That was a good question if you think about it. How long would he have before she broke one of his fingers? Vital information. Trinity thought for a moment, thinking five was a fair number. That was until he pressed the back of his hands to her skin. A small ‘eek’ escaped her and she instinctively smacked his chest. No count down for Jay.

“I dunno why they’re warm, google it if ya really wanna know.” Once his hands were out from her hoodie, Trinity was about to mention how she’d already looked there but he found it. Of course he would. Crossing her arms over her chest, the dark red-head shrugged. One thing that Trinity did not like, was being wrong. She’d fight til the end that she was right - until she’d exhaust all efforts and finally say ‘whatever.’

“Whatever,” she mumbled. Snatching the bottle from his hand she opened the little bottle and added (roughly) a teaspoon to the dough. Yeeeah, that might work. To be honest, Trinity is winging this whole thing. Hopefully that doesn’t show through. Titty can keep up a good facade when she wanted to.

Glancing to him as he tied his hair back, she couldn’t help but let out a little ‘pft’. Reaching over, she tugged at a lock of baby bangs that didn’t go all the way back. “Damn kid, you’re just too good lookin’ for ya own good.” Trinity shook her head and sighed. What would she do if he found a significant other? If it was a guy - well she wouldn’t be enthralled but hell if it’s another chick. Bitch better be prepared.

“Oh, there’s icing in that cabinet too if ya want.” She pulled out a pan and set it on the electric stove, searching for the Pam she had pulled out moments ago. “DAMMIT WHERE’D THA FUCKIN’ PAM GO!” She whirled around dramatically and pulled a complete Scarlett O’hara move; hand to forehead, body extended in a ‘will-faint-possibly’ pose. She gave Jay a glance before laughing at herself, and promptly falling on her ass.

Hissing at what would soon be a bruise on her dareyare, she rolled to her knees and used his leg to get off the floor. I need pot. Apparently she can’t function properly without it at the moment. Clearing her throat, she wiped off whatever dust was on her rump and pushed some bangs from her face. “Get off yer ass and find Pam. I’ll be back.” She twirled around and took off to her room to get the glass bowl she had set up last night.

As she was packing a new bowl, she realized someone decided to change the music. Ya fuckin’ with me...CHRISTMAS MUSIC!? Running from her room to the banister, she yelled down to her friend.

“JAY VALEK, IF YOU DON’T FIND PAM BEFORE I COME BACK, I’MMA BLARE SOME SCREAMO IN THIS BITCH!”

NOTES, so proud of u man. Also, pot sugar cookies?
TAGS, Jay Valek
Jay ValekJay Valek
0 POSTS
[ I AM WHAT I AM ]
outfit | trinity watson oh my god I'm sory this took 7 years!
"If it's blue I'm not eating it," Jay's remark was followed by his smile curling only half up with ascending brows. Tits probably didn't hear him considering she was blaring about the fucking Pam. Why was she always such a mess? He wished he had a camera to gaze into because he kinda felt like he was doing a pretty decent impression of Jim from the Office. Oh shit that was a good Halloween costume idea. Almost as good as being a pimp. Correction: skater pimp.

That's a different story though.

Anyway, frosting ended up being white and you better believe it was already cracked open and dipped into before he reclaimed his seat. Oye he was about to make this vanilla Pillsbury his bitch.

Trinity, being Trinity was dramatizing her pan predicament still, and hit up Jay with a little frosting and a show. Which ended with a bang. Literally. Ass on the hardwood floor. Tits down. Jay's sing-song belly laugh echoed off the walls; replaying her lack of acting and balancing skills in his head. Where was that fucking camera?!

"Awww poor Titty you stand like you shred," laughter contaminated his words as he patted her back. He had half a mind to push off her hand when she used him to get up but man she already took a wicked digger on her own.

Then she slithered back to her room. Alone in the kitchen, that dorky pearly grin was still stuck on his face. Fingerfuls of bone white sugar cream dipped from to container to his mouth as he danced a little in his chair and hummed Santa Baby. Life was a fucking dream.

Echoed gallops thumped down the stairs followed by Titty completely ruining the mood and demanding such a hard task from the poor snowy boy. "OKIE DOKIE MOM! I'LL BAKE WHILE YOU GET BAKED!" Hollered Jay before abandoning his frosting. Aimlessly, he stepped through the kitchen. Titty was a fucking devil's lettuce Grinch. And he loved it.

News flash, it took Jay all of five seconds to find the goddamn Pam. Where was it? Right by the toaster. Maybe this wasn't Trin's first time dipping into the honey pot today. He wouldn't be too surprised.

Just to be a prick Jay ordered Alexa to play in his bud's den and trotted up the stairs Pam in hand. He guessed it was his turn to put on a show. Using the sprayable pseudo butter as I microphone, the self-deemed superstar burst into his friend's room. “Santa honey, I want a yacht and really that's not a lot,” his sweet tenor voice took the octave down from the song, practically dripping with sex. “Been an angel all year,” he locked eyes with his stoner girl and stepped to the beat until he sat down on the bed and crossed his legs. “Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.”

[ A NATURAL DISASTER ]

butterOffline89 POSTS
female
senior
hetero
hair stylist
Fringe
feels like we’re
on the edge right now
Christmas music was one of the many things Trinity hated about the cold time of year. As she packed the bowl, the music was still playing. She could, however, still hear Jay’s response to her command. He always had great responses. Such a witty fellow.

Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a lighter and took the first hit, exhaling a huge cloud of smoke. It lingered in the air unlike regular smoke would - not vanishing. Slightly amused she ran her hand through the cloud and watched as it twirled around her fingers. Get a grip child.

Right as Trinity was about to head back downstairs, bowl in hand, she heard the song change. Santa Baby? Really, Jay? Her eyes rolled as she turned, almost bumping into her cohort. He was tall, bright, and handsome - and it didn’t help that he was able to make her blush just by singing.

Watching him go to sit on her bed, she waited until he was done singing to snatch the Pam from him. “Hormones, seriously. Reign them in, son.” Slipping the can under her arm for a second, she took another hit from the bowl and, after a moment, blew the smoke directly into his face.

“C’mon, cookies are in the kitchen, not my bedroom. Alexa, play Coma by Issues!”

NOTES, lol it’s all good, thought you maybe left the site or something
TAGS, Jay Valek

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll