MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

crossing skies, ft. kerina
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
i don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me.
female
Loner
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
65 POSTS
who cares
if you disagree? you are not me, who made you king of anything? so you dare tell me who to be? who died and made you king of a n y t h i n g ?
it wasn't hard to miss felix's bright blonde hair, even from this far away. and as the candy cane tumbled into him, kerina drew in a sharp breath and bolted forward. hands extended as she flung herself at the volunteer attempted to scamper away once more.

"noo! what the heck are you doing-!" the candy cane squirmed, struggling to stand up. kerina's gaze darkened when she shook off and lifted her schoolbag, practically using it as some sort of murder weapon. she struck it against the back of the volunteer's head, her face void of emotions despite her wide eyes.

russet eyes briefly flicked up to felix, "are you okay?" she asked, gaze lingering on her friend for a moment or two before she finally began to move off of the deliverer's half-dead body. it wasn't until she was ready to search through their delivery bag did she notice that there was a blotch of red on the front of her own shirt.

with a faint frown between her brows, she brought the fabric up to her nose for a sniff. she didn't exactly mean to kill the volunteer, but should that actually be the case... "fruit gushers," kerina stated flatly to herself, taking note of the sweet candy scent and the gooey texture of the 'blood.' gaze travelled to the delivery student's bag, now stained by different colours of burst gushers.

still, she took little time to turn the bag around and dump out its content on the grass. eyes narrowed again as she quickly rummaged through the candy grams, "piper finch," she said to herself, gaze darting around in search of the familiar name. and yet... "i don't see it. this asshole either lost it, ate it, or just doesn't have it." she inhaled deeply, then exhaled, losing patience. patience that she never really had in the first place.

soon, her reckless side kicked in and she found herself looking back up to felix, the creases between her brows deepening, "following them around isn't gonna work after all. maybe i should follow piper finch instead." so much for wanting to keep things on the down low as she sorted out the mishap. then again, despite her relatively jaded disposition, kerina was never very good at being covert. in fact, her transparency and stupidly honest nature were usually what got her in trouble; it's one of the reasons her and piper even had a fall out in the first place.

FLOSS IS CURRENTLY Offline
settled into the glass half empty, made myself at home
EIGHTEEN
MALE
Nerd
SENIOR
PANROMANTIC
GREENHOUSE TECH
63 POSTS

Thematically, when he sat up he had another two boxes of smarties in his lap. A number of other candies slid off him to the ground too, doing nothing to mask the sound of Kerina's bookbag slamming into the poor volunteer's skull.

He turned and had a second to commit the tableau to memory, before meeting Kerina's eyes and nodding slightly. "No bruising yet." That was about the best that he could expect from throwing himself into another student's path, and he rocked onto his feet to amble over as Kerina started to search. "You've got a little - something, on your shirt."

Not blood, at least. He preoccupied himself with rolling the volunteer over, carefully rearranging their limbs until they laid flat on their back with hands folded on their stomach. "Is this the wrong one?" he asked, midway through dusting the end of the candy cane costume off. Truth be told, they'd bolted rather quickly from their plans upon spotting the poor student out the window, and maybe staying to reconsider their choices would have yielded better results.

No use crying over squashed gushers, though. "Hm. Feasibly there could be another one, considering how much they have to deliver." Maybe he shouldn't have been suggesting they hunt another student down on campus, but the festivity of the season seemed to be getting to him, albeit in an unconventional way. He crouched quickly to gather most of the candygrams up, looking at the dirtied bag before simply piling the lot by the unconscious student's side for them to find later. "Following Piper is... more direct than I was expecting, but okay."

He headed back to the corner and swung his press back up onto a shoulder, digging the forgotten red pen out of his pocket as he returned to Kerina and handed it over. "Here you go. Would she still be at the gym?" Far be it from him to remember most of the school activity schedules, given his minimal involvement in them.

ft. kerina chevalier that volunteer's gonna be so confused when they wake up.

auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
i don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me.
female
Loner
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
65 POSTS
who cares
if you disagree? you are not me, who made you king of anything? so you dare tell me who to be? who died and made you king of a n y t h i n g ?
when felix mentioned the existence of another deliverer, kerina stared at him somewhat pointedly, "there's likely more than 'another one' of them. but it's a waste of time to track down every single person." she rose to her feet, patting the wrinkles and dust off her clothes.

of course, waiting near piper was a lot riskier. however, it also seemed like the more reasonable option of the two; the thought of it felt less threatening than if the candygram was already being sent to piper while they loitered around.

straightening the bag strap on her shoulder, the seventeen-year-old waited as felix went to retrieve his belongings. "what-" she began, glancing down to the screen of her phone to double check the day of the week. it wasn't friday, so there was no astrology meeting. but, was piper in any other club? she definitely did sports... cheer, and dance. anything else? well, kerina, for one, wouldn't actually know should that be the case.

why did she even care about someone she knew so little about, anyway? at the thought, her already thin patience seemed to only get thinner.

gaze snapped up when she noticed felix returning to her side. fingers extended when the blonde held her pen out, "ah. thanks." kerina nodded, taking the pen and stuffing it into the front pocket of her backpack. shoulders gave a faint shrug at his question, "if there's dance this season. i have nothing, so i dunno."

would she have known, though? had dance been scheduled for a season where she partook in sports, too?

quickly growing sick of her own overthinking, the brunette turned on her heel and began to make her way back towards the school building, "can y'still walk?" she asked, throwing a glance over her shoulder at felix. "if you're too tired then i'll go by myself. it's getting late, anyway," blinking once, kerina looked back to the front, almost appearing rather dismissive despite having no such intention.

then, when they reached the side entrance moments later, her eyes flicked to the blonde again, "either you forgot something in your locker, or y'plan on following me into the girls' bathroom," it would seem that one corner of her mouth had twitched slightly as she, instead, continued to march in the direction of the gymnasium. "might be faster to ask mrs. turner to call her down to the office, at this point," she thought briefly to herself, russet eyes staring at the ceiling, "draw attention to the target so that everyone that's looking for her can find her."

it certainly would've been easier for the candygram deliverer and, in turn, kerina and felix.

FLOSS IS CURRENTLY Offline
settled into the glass half empty, made myself at home
EIGHTEEN
MALE
Nerd
SENIOR
PANROMANTIC
GREENHOUSE TECH
63 POSTS

"Tracking them a week in advance would have helped," he commented idly, knowing there was little they could have done on such short notice. "As it is, we were probably lucky to spot even one of them."

And... incapacitate them, unfortunately. He glanced around at their surroundings while Kerina checked her phone. There weren't any other students within visible distance, at least, which cut down on any time they'd have to spend explaining themselves to witnesses.

Not that there was much he could explain, given the impulse that had led them to this part of the school grounds. "I'm in one club, Keri. I know even less than you do." Granted, the activity he'd chosen was year-round, ensuring that he was on campus outside of class frequently enough - but he was indoors more often than not, leaving him quite bereft of any useful information.

Still, he fell into step as Kerina swiveled away, grumbling slightly at her continued insinuations. "I still have legs, don't I?" Whatever banter they managed was usually short-lived, though, and he shrugged off her words with customary brevity. "I have the rest of the day off. It's why I could study with you in the first place."

At the threshold of the school he snorted, having put his jacket back on during the walk over so that he could shove his hands into the pockets. "I don't have any candy for you, so I'll refrain." It occurred to him, then, that perhaps he should have bought her a candygram, while supplies had still lasted. He'd neglected to purchase any at all this year, due to a mixture of business and disregard for school involvement.

Having nothing for a friend did strike him as something to feel guilty about, but he blinked without comment and turned to follow her toward the gym regardless. He'd give her an extra gift at Christmas, most likely.

"That's tenable," he said, to her musing out loud. "As long as the path she takes to the office allows for interception of a delivery person." Tilting his head, he recalled the layout of that part of the school with some focus, having frequented the area not as much as he did the library. "There's a connecting hallway that one of them might use as a shortcut, I think. One of us could wait there while the other one asks for the announcement to be made."

ft. kerina chevalier where in the world is piper finch?!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll