MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

DEVELOPMENT PROMPTS
bearOffline554 POSTS
i miss missing you now and then
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
DEVELOPMENT PROMPTS
weekly prompts to flesh out your character!
These weekly development prompts are fun little questions for you to flesh our your character's personality, history, background, etc. This thread will be updated every Saturday with a new prompt in the form of a question.

You can use the development prompt templates that we've provided for you when answering the questions. Feel free to choose whichever format (text, audio, video, etc.) you feel is appropriate; be creative!

If you have suggestions for any future development prompts, head on over to the suggestions forum!

Thanks to starstrukk for the concept!

bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
PROMPT #01
WEEK OF SEP 02
What was your character's childhood like?

Think about your character's childhood. Did they grow up in Peachtree, or somewhere else? Did they have a lot of friends, or did they have a particularly important one? Did they have any important mentor figures growing up?

bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
PROMPT #02
WEEK OF SEP 09
What does your character want to do after graduation?

What are your characters' plans for after high school graduation? Do they want to go to college? Join the military? Work for a few years? Feel free to think long-term or short-term!

bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
PROMPT #03
WEEK OF SEP 16
What is your character's favorite holiday?

Why is it their favorite holiday? Were there any special moments growing up that led them to viewing this particular holiday so favorably? What are some traditions that their family does during this holiday?

bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
PROMPT #04
WEEK OF SEP 30
What is your character's favorite school subject?

Why do they like this subject so much? Are they very good at this subject, or is it just their favorite? Were they any great teachers they had growing up that influenced them into liking this subject so much?

bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
PROMPT #05
WEEK OF JAN 13
What are your character's new years resolutions?

Do they have any particular goals? Is your character the type to be goal-oriented and make resolutions? Have they been good about keeping up those resolutions in the past?

bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
PROMPT #06
WEEK OF JAN 13
How does your character fall in love?

What are their views on love? How do they usually act when they have a crush or are interested in someone? Do they usually a valentine for Valentine's Day, or are they #foreveralone?

bearOffline554 POSTS
female
code skool
cute things
forest guardian
Administrator
PROMPT #07
WEEK OF MAR 10
What's your character's favorite season?

How does your character respond to the changing of the seasons? Are they excited now that winter is over, or do they miss the cold weather? Do they have any seasonal allergies?

ASTEROLOGISTOffline2 POSTS
TWENTY-TWO
FEMALE
NO MO' RULEZ
CUTE GIRLS
MEMECONOMIST
Administrator
PROMPT #08
WEEK OF JUN 02
If your character was stranded on a deserted island, what three things would they bring with them and why?

Assuming that they had the option of enduring some “Naked and Afraid”-esque test, would what they bring with them be enough to help them survive? Enough to pass the time by? The “things” cannot include people.

TWENTY-TWO
FEMALE
NO MO' RULEZ
CUTE GIRLS
MEMECONOMIST
Administrator
PROMPT #09
WEEK OF JUN 09
Who, outside of your character’s immediate family, has had influence on your character’s development?

While family and environment has influence on how a person’s personality and development, family aren’t the only people involved in a person’s life. Did your character have a friend that positively or negatively influenced their life? A babysitter? A teacher? A complete stranger?

TWENTY-TWO
FEMALE
NO MO' RULEZ
CUTE GIRLS
MEMECONOMIST
Administrator
PROMPT #10
WEEK OF JUN 16
What superstitions does your character believe in?

Some sports fans think certain rituals help make sure their teams win. Even players do! The average person might avoid walking under a ladder or breaking a mirror. So what superstitions does your character believe in, if they believe in any at all? If they don’t, why?

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll