MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❝ the not so in crowd ❞, 🚗
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & alexandria rosenberg

childhood buds & partners-in-crime ▸ LOL LEZ DO EET YASS. gon have him sneak over to her house w a giant blunt in his pants (HEH) and then they gotta smuggle it into the school?? idk i think it'll be great. i hope they try to steal/break into a teacher's car someday too tbh. maybe as a senior prank. well, senior... for dean. idk lmao. BUT IN THE MEAN TIME WE GOTTA GET THIS STARTED HELLA. bc lbr dean 100% climbs up pipes and thru windows there's just no doubt about that at all lmfao. anD THANKS AGAIN FOR STARTING ILU. <3
BY MITZI
chip frasier
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
maybe chip and kerina chevalier could be friends? they’re really different in terms of personality, but i think there might be an unlikely friendship here. kerina could influence chip into being more expressive (even if it’s mostly being more open about anger/dissatisfaction and not letting people walk all over her) while chip could maybe mellow kerina out just a tiny bit? like if she was upset and talking to chip, chip would still need to write down her responses before saying anything — which is something she does all the time — and the short pauses in between could let kerina just breathe and calm down. maybe.

they’re also both hopeless romantics but more interested in romances outside of their own, so that could be a bonding point? (chip writes fanfiction/friend fiction, and she’d happily share that with someone who doesn’t think it’s creepy.) i just feel like, even with such vast differences in personality, they might find a way to get along. yes/no? i’d be happy to plot with your other characters too, but i don’t want to overwhelm you! just let me know.
i don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me.
female
Loner
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
65 POSTS

kerina chevalier & chip frasier

unlikely friends yas ▸ hey vega!!! omg ok that's actually rly cute even tho?? kerina's rly hard to befriend tbh lol. like she's prickly and just not a v likable person. don't let that discourage u tho!! she's just unneededly honest for the most part rly. like, we'll probs have 2 throw them in a thread for me to actually judge anything, BUT, if the way chip behaves reminds her of a young child, she'll soften up a bit more easily i think. that's just how she is. she likes kids/anyone who genuinely acts like a kid, even if she's not sure how to interact w them lol. ... altho the fact that chip has to write stuff down first might test kerina's patience instead of giving her time to calm down LMAO. bc she's just impatient af tbh. either way, i'm in love w the idea of kerina reading chip's fanfics. but thinking about it, the fact that she uses the people around her would likely make kerina cringe. at least at first. esp if it involves people kerina doesn't like (and lbr who does she actually like again lmfao). like, kerina doesn't necessarily ship her classmates together i guess is what i'm tryna say, she's just interested in hearing stories if/when told. and for the most part she just likes corny/shitty romance movies, whoops. pls watch disney movies w her tbh. sO YA. IDK IF THAT CLARIFIES ANYTHING BUT IF U WANNA TALK S'MORE ABOUT THEM (like how they might've initially met and such), I'M 100000% DOWN. bc i just want girl friends for kerina, ugly sobs. also, totally feel free 2 hmu again here or on discord if u ever feel like plotting w dean and/or spencer!!! or if i come up w anything i'll let u know too kekeke, thanks babe!! <3
BY MITZI
chip frasier
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
chip doesn’t mind blunt honesty!! she kind of brushes off everything with a smile or shrug, to the point where people have probably just started assuming she’s really slow/dense, but she’s actually pretty perceptive — she just happens not to take things too harshly? (you could call her all sorts of awful names and she’d just be like “thank u for the constructive feedback, i’ll keep it in mind”, bc despite her desperation for acceptance, she never really takes mean comments to heart.) so that might help. idk lol. i do agree that tossing them together in a thread first might be a good idea!

as for the fanfiction thing, even if the characters bother kerina chevalier, chip might still want to show her stuff anyway because she lowkey really loves getting the chance to share her writing (but is too shy to post anything on the internet — so she needs to convince her friends, ha). and honestly please let them watch disney movies or cheesy rom-coms together, chip would love doing that so much. they could even have met at the romance aisle of a movie rental store, maybe? like they both reach for the same trashy romance flick and brush hands c’: like a meet-cute scenario except it leads to fangirling instead of their own romance. i don’t know.

i’ll definitely be happy to drop another post here or hit you up on discord if/when i get ideas for the others! and let me know if you’d be interested in threading with chip some time, too <3
i don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me.
female
Loner
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
65 POSTS

unlikely friends yas ▸ screeches bb omg i'm so excited for this kerinA DESPERATELY NEEDS FEMALE COMPANIONSHIP AND I JUST. want them to do all the cutesy shit tbh?? like, disney/cheesy romance movies and going to cafes bc god knows that kerina is actually obsessed w pastries that're unhealthily sweet weeps. it's awesome tho that chip would kinda just?? accept kerina as she is? it's what she looks for in friendships tbh, people who, while not actually loving her flaws, will just accept her as she is. ;u; <3 not to mention the fact that kerina could also just like, give feedback about chip's fanfics? even if she's lowkey kinda like, 'UHM TBH I DUN WANNA IMAGINE ANY OF THEM IN THESE SITUATIONS BUT DAMN THESE SITUATIONS ARE ADORBS WTF.' u bet she will bring that up to the actual people involved in chip's fanfics tho jfc LOL. and YA i think that'd be a good intro thread for them for sure!!! which i'd love to do if u do too!! do u wanna start the thread or do u want me to? either way is fine, just hmu. added u on discord as well hope das cool kekeke smooches ur cheek.
BY MITZI
chip frasier
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
YES I LOVE THIS kerina chevalier and chip just sound so cute and chip has a sweet tooth too so that's perfect?? instead of bar-hopping they go cafe-hopping in search of good desserts haha. and honestly chip would love feedback but if kerina just walked up to someone chip wrote about and mentioned it she might die a bit on the inside? like chip generally isn't ashamed of her writing (despite the questionable content) but she writes about random students all the time and she has a reputation to keep and and and-- expect lots of panicking, though she'll get over it soon enough as long as it's not too damaging to her status as a desperate kiddo seeking to make all the friends she can lol.

awesome possum i can definitely start the thread if you want me to! i can probably get it up by tomorrow i think. and yes of course that's cool ahh <3
female
Loner
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
65 POSTS

cutest fcking hoemance tbh ▸

BY MITZI
ruby dioskouroi
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
He tries to mooch off of her and she doesn't really care. She just likes his carefree spirit and it's not like she's losing any sleep over losing little things. Probably feeds him like he's a stray cat and gives him money if he asks. Trails behind him and Scout to make sure they dont get into anything that they can't get out of.

dean vegas

A bit of flirting on Ruby's part, Kerina might hit her but that's alright. Maybe these two could have some casual meetings and see where things go. I"d imagine that Ruby is going to be pretty interested in the amazing Kerina.

kerina chevalier
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & ruby dioskouroi

sugar mama ▸ omg pls tho. pls be dean and maura scott's mom-figure and help feed the poor. altho i feel like dean'd 100% make it a game to run away from/shake loose w/e stalking tailing tht ruby does LOL. like they're gon be a weirdly dysfunctional fam and it'll be glorious. save maybe the fact that dean and scout sometimes hook up so now it's a bit incesty. whoops. /shot

kerina chevalier & ruby dioskouroi

btch stay down ▸ i mean tbh as long as she dun try 2 touch her kerina wouldn't sock her in the mouth so lmao. if it's just casually flirting kerina'd probs just look at her w disgust and be like 'lol u clearly have stds don't talk 2 me.' but like ruby's the prez of the astronomy club so they're bound to come in contact some time. just that kerina wouldn't treat her like the president at all and would just... like, quit, if ruby got too annoying ahahaha jfc this child tbh.
BY MITZI
butter IS CURRENTLY Offline
misses boombasic, hit that bass
female
Fringe
senior
hetero
local retail associate
71 POSTS
dean vegas + trinity
You know what's going on with Trinity ok lmao. Let's just have them do some stupid shit together. The end.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & trinity watson

weird af kids ▸

BY MITZI
we're here for a good time, not a long time. so have a good time, the sun can't shine every day.
seventeen
male
Jock
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
60 POSTS
updated with spencer jones (ง•̀‸•́)ง
Princess Misaou IS CURRENTLY Offline
...Tired of being sick and tired. And letting all these negative thoughts collide,
Female
Nerd
Freshman
demisexual
Student/LifeGuard
16 POSTS
ZURI & DEAN,

Hola Auto! I have finally made it into your plotter (only this time with mon charieé 2.0 lol) So why should our characters be friends? Well, for no other reason than Dean being named after Zuri's favorite Supernatural character of course! Lol! I kid, well I'm not sure exactly how their relationship would work out, which is kind of exciting? I kind of just wanna roleplay and figure it out. I did have a few ideas like, maybe Dean's apathetic attitude working against innocent bystanders? Like maybe they first ran into each other in a library and he was fooling around? Zuri, when concentrating, takes study time seriously so I can see her growing annoyed. Of course when his antics continue the little hobbit decides she can't hold her temper anymore and blows up, only to get herself in trouble. Probably getting detention and kicked out of the library. To which Zuri would have a personal score to settle with Mr. Ginger prince here lol. Anyway that was the idea floating around my head. If you have any more ideas let me know! Or if you want to do a relationship with Zuri and Dean at all.

dean vegas
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & Zuri Larson

??? ▸ HEY MISA!!! omg lbr i need to put up a wanted ad and give dean a bff named sam. i'm def all for just threading them actually, but it's also probs bc i'm rly bad at plotting in general whoops. i like the idea of a one-sided dislike tho! the only problem is that dean rarely goes to the library. like, if he ever goes there willingly, chances are he's there to hit on/mooch food off of ezra, or connor, his tutor. there're things he does without an actual reason but, going to the library isn't exactly one of them. i mean, he's borderline failing school to begin w, and most of the people he hangs around aren't exactly studious enough to go to the library either ahaha. ;u; would it be possible for zuri to study in the cafeteria, say, after school? or during a time when it's quiet but then as soon as dean enters the picture it's just not so quiet anymore? LOL. i-idk, lemme know if that works for u and we could potentially go from there perhaps!!!
BY MITZI
laurel elias
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
spencer jones &
laurel elias
It took a while to decide, but then I realized that Spencer didn't have any threads yet at all so went "sure". (I still wanna thread with Dean and Kerina sometime later because Dean is ridiculous and Arata would have so much fun and Kerina and Laurel could have such a cute friendship?? But first off.)

Bully her, Spencer. I don't think he would have any idea she was blind in the beginning because she doesn't act like it? And doesn't even bring her guide dog around with her half of the time lmao. But! Imagine she interrupts him when he's in the middle of something or does whatever that starts teasing and bullying (not sure what starts that? maybe no particular reason auto what would spencer do) but then he starts pushing her around. She does sass him, but doesn't do too much about it other than that because ehhh, he's not being too mean?

Just imagine it gets worse when he finds out she's blind though lol. And then she hears his reasoning with the punching and water throwing and mud flinging all because "jesus did this so they could see again and i'll do the same" and she's getting more and more hurt and dirty but. It... Kinda sounds like he's trying to help???? What???
Laurel: ??????

It gets bad but Laurel's just so confused by Spencer she doesn't realize how she should probably tell someone that the guy is throwing mud at her.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll