MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❝ the not so in crowd ❞, 🚗
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
i don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause i've still got a lot of fight left in me.
female
Loner
senior
demiromantic asexual
part-timer
65 POSTS
updated with kerina chevalier (๑ゝڡ◕๑)
jawn IS CURRENTLY Offline
more wine, less whine
male
Jock
senior
secretly bi
ice cream server
66 POSTS

dean vegas & sandro

sandro isn't really delinquent like dean — but he'll join all the trouble. as i can see it, dean would be the mastermind, and sand would be like the enabler/loyal accomplice bc he's gullible/dumb enough to follow his antics. i feel like their humor would usually revolve on accidental eggplants. :D

class clown duo ▸ pls u kno they gotta be bffs bc they're the dumbest together. like, they're both touchy and dean likes 2 ride on ppl's shoulders (and various other body parts) so tbh they'd have smthng of a hani and mori thing going on and u dun have a choice in this. /shot while idk how genuine the relationship would be, since dean is rarely 100% sincere, i think he'd at the v least actually enjoy sandy's company?? and together they'd terrorize the rest of the school as dumb and dumber. and it'll be glorious omfg. they probs met in freshman year actually and hit it off p well ever since? idk it's late and idk what i'm doing omfg caN THEY JUST PLS BE FRIENDS WHO TAG TEAM PEOPLE W THEIR STUPIDITY TYVM LOL.

kerina chevalier & sandro

sand will def hit on kerina too, despite her corrosive treatment of him. since he knows he gotta get the friend's approval to get through pipe. but yes, sand will take all the physical jabs from kerina bc he's too optimist kerina will soften up to him in due time. he'll also give her all the weird kind of gifts like eggplants, cucumbers, and zucchinis, which basically says "relieve yourself so u become less grumpy". this is brilliant savagery.
??? ▸ might as well plot kerina w him too i guess now that i'm here ahaha. UHHH so he wants 2 d8 piper finch and kerina and piper are?? kinda?? actually friends? or smthng? so tbh even tho kerina'd already be disgusted of sandy i feel like she'd make jabs at and lash out at him when she normally might've just... ignored him? like, she's not exactly a protective friend or anything but seeing sandy hang around/chase after piper would genuinely make her so sick that she'd wanna roundhouse kick him every time. /sweats but ya das it rly, have an angry loner that'll constantly pick fites w u? i guess? pls fite her tbh that's all i ever want w kerina cries.
BY MITZI
carol kringle
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
Carol & dean vegas
First, sorry for my lack of template. I'm just throwing out replies to plotters rn and I don't really feeeeel like digging for a template, u feel? It's a lot of work. So yea.

Second....fringe buddiessss?
Being a freshmen during the time Dean got caught, Carol would have heard about his lil adventure and how he barely managed to get accepted back as a fringe. She doesn't really like his 'goods', soooo she would be one of the fringes who weren't so happy about his return.
Flash forward to now, the two could bump into each other in the hallway or something and Dean could try starting some sort of conversation, curious if she's rich. Carol, on the other hand, would not be having any of his shit. She would probably just glare at him, then try to walk away as fast as she can. Idk I think it would some sort of cute one-sided enemies kind of thing. Carol would hate his guts, but he would see her as one of his buds or something. Any thoughts? c:
adam cross
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
Food bank & dean vegas

H'okay, we gotta do this a second time over cause we didn't really get to do it the first time. Adam would totally let be Dean's food bank and he'd totally let him crash at his place from time to time. While Adam is a part of the jock crowd, Dean would probably be his go to guy for whenever he needs to find things out and Adam would totally be like "I got...a bag of McDonalds and twenty bucks if you go find this out for me." Other than that, they'd totally be good pals and Adam would try to get Dean out of trouble if he needs it. I can imagine that's kinda how they met tbh, like Adam just randomly helping Dean out in a bind. IDK,
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & carol kringle

one-sided dislike ▸ d00d no worries!!! but omg yas pls hate dean!! he thrives off of any kind of attention so as long as carol's able to give that attention to him, he's p much game rly. he'd def try to test the waters and see if she's rich. if she's unwilling to retort then he might end up tryna to find out whether she's rich thru some uhh, other method? aka snooping around and/or just stealing from her altogether. he's ok w her not giving him any attention even tho he'd whine about it since liKE LOL, THE ONLY THING HE WANTS FROM HER IS HER MONEY. and he gets bored super quick so after a bit of chasing he'd p much be done w that lmao. so tbh one-sided dislike/enemyship?? is right bc he gon steal from u qurlllll. B')

dean vegas & adam cross

sugar baby in the form of a senpie ▸ braH PLS. DONATE 2 THIS DUMBASS'S CAUSE bc he gon love u forever tbh yes. altho i mean, dean wants to be in trouble w teachers even if he dun go to 'em detentions lmao. maybe he got caught for NOT going to detentions? bc then he'd def need adam 2 rescue him from getting nagged at/forced to serve detention/etc. i think if that's the case then dean'd probs forever be like, 'omg my hero lemme repay u w my body. eyebrowwiggle.gif' all the time around adam actually bahahahaha.
BY MITZI
carol kringle
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS

Carol & dean vegas
OKOKOK so while Carol isn't rich or anything, her best friend is. Sooo, maybe dean would find that our and try to use her to get to Quentin. Ofc Carol would do nothing but throw hate his way. If he gets done with her, she would still resent him like crazy, so like, whenever they bump into each she would just glare at him crazy and shit. Idk it'll like one of those "she cares way more than she should" kind of dealios.

rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & carol kringle

one-sided dislike ▸ ok yA THAT'S DEF A POSSIBILITY LOL. also i just realized that carol's a pizza delivery girl?? and that dean is technically p obsessed w pizza? so like, ngl pls can they have a thread where dean orders a pizza and carol's the one that delivers that pizza? and the moment dean opens the door he's just, 'lmfao i bet she spat into my pizza.' like pls that'S ALL I WANT ASIDE FROM THE OBVS DAILY GLARES LMAO. well and w/e else carol might do anyway hahaha throw 'em at me 100% yass.
BY MITZI
jawn IS CURRENTLY Offline
more wine, less whine
male
Jock
senior
secretly bi
ice cream server
66 POSTS
/intrusion

carol kringle (such a christmas-y name!) should hate dean vegas bc she delivered pizza to his house and greeted by a nekky nekky dean. +1

/jawn shut up. get yo nekky nekky dean dreams out of this plotter
william schultz
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
dean vegas

We've already talked about quite a few things pertaining to Dean and William's relationship. However, I don't think that I touched on a lot about how William would feel about Dean in a deeper sense. For one, I think William would be able to tell if someone was mooching off of him. He wouldn't mind because if he has it to give then why wouldn't he? But he'd also be inclined to sort of make Dean kind of work for it in an offhanded sense.

His mom would tell him not to tease Dean, and probably adopt him as her second son, but tell William to keep an eye on him whenever he's in their house. William would be prone to flirting with Dean and messing around with him because they're probably close at that point. Even going so far as to make innuendos (although most of these are not intentional on Will's part) and suggestive movements.

Basically, their relationship probably is like a bromance that is really borderline gay. Like really there. It's tiptoeing the line. I'm not sure how William would react if Dean were to leave him, he's more than likely wary of it and aware that it could happen at any time.

But for now, he's enjoying what they have.

kerina chevalier

If these two knew each other from way back when, I believe that William would be her "translator" like you said. Usually there to interpret what she means and to help people feel more at ease around her. Of course, he respects her space and gives her the respect that she deserves. If she were to "mom" him in an awkward fashion, he wouldn't make fun of her but would rather just take it in stride.

I think these two would probably be like the awkward buddies, there for one another and you can tell they're friends but they're pretty weird??

What do you think?
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & william schultz

gay af bromance ▸ LOL DUDE TRUST ME IT'S TOTALLY OK. bc dean is hella gross and getting weirdly intimate w his friends is what he does best. and innuendos are all that ever come out of his mouth, AND he's not at all discreet about mooching off of people anyway lmfao. like he's just so shameless and would straight up ask if they have anything to eat. that's why i said he probs gives the impression of being a dog even tho technically he's more like a cat on some levels. pfft. BUT YA. i'm sure will will notice (haha) when dean just randomly fades. like he'd still say hi to him if he sees him in the hallway and all, but wouldn't actively seek him out/talk to him/mooch off of him/etc. if he ever gets bored. if that makes sense.

kerina chevalier & william schultz

awkward, unlikely friends ▸ ahAHAHA. so i guess around freshman or sophomore year would be good? pls tho like, just, 'translate' everything she says into sunshine and rainbows or smthng ridiculous bc i just want kerina to ragequit halfway thru convos all the time tbh. man nobody would ever believe they're friends/on friendly terms bc they're so different but?? kerina is secretly everyone's mom once she's used to them i'm not even kidding. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BY MITZI
alexandria rosenberg
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
dean & alex
HOW COULD WE NOT

I mean lets be real we have to plot cause??? utapri?? BUT BUT not only that but I have maybe a good plot in mind B-) but idk tell me if I'm wrong. SOOO both of them have been in Peachtree City and both went through public school? They're also the same age (although different grades) but basically what I'm heading for is kinda childhood friends?? Basically these two are kind of total opposites and the only way I can see them be like...natural friends is that they've known each other for awhile. Maybe from elementary or middle school. I can basically see him dragging her around and then her dragging him back. They both get involved with some bad activity, considering she lights shit on fire and he smuggles stuff. More or less, she'd try to kinda 'help' him without really getting involved. Being his cover, deflecting attention, etc. They'd be pretty funny friends too, considering his outgoing/all over the place nature and her like...Exact opposite behavior. I imagine a lot of bickering on occasion, weird situations, and just general tomfoolery as they tear apart the town. Just like...wild friendship where they depend on each other and have fun. also I can picture him being the type of friend that walks into her home when she's not even there and just hangs out with her family and let's her mom feed him. BUT YES tell me if I'm off this got kinda of all over the place

pandora @ ooc
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & alexandria rosenberg

childhood buds & partners-in-crime ▸ HELL YAAA. omg ya i can def see the two of them having known one another/been friends since long ago. dean's always up for weird, fun shenanigans so he'd be the guy that drags her around for sure lmao. and omg in a weird way she's almost like his?? secretary? even tho they're partners-in-crime? like i just get this image of a spunky, irresponsible ceo v.s. his secretary who's super done w his shit. or like a spoiled young master v.s. his maid. LOL MAYBE IT'S JUST ME BUT I CAN'T GET RID OF THAT MENTAL IMAGE GOD HELP ME. cries he'd hangout w her fam and probs steal her underwear when she's not there, i'm not even gon lie. but like dean's not above hitting on his childhood friends to begin w so he's gon do that w alex too i'm sure. THEY GON BE A MESS BUT A GOOD KINDA MESS AND I FCKING ADORE THEM UGH. pls lemme know if/when u want a thread for them tho bc i'm def down. anything for these two bbs rly kekeke. <3
BY MITZI
alexandria rosenberg
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
dean vegas & alex
WHAT A DISASTER

OH MY GOD YES IM SO FOR THIS MAID BUSINESS THO she'd want to kill him every moment of everyday but they've known each other for too long so she's lost her chance lol I also picture like she's an exasperated dog walker and dean is this like GIANT golden retriever puppy and he just literally drags her down the street lol but I can definitely see these two getting in a variety of adventures and troubles. Lol she walks in the door and he's just sitting in her spot at the dinner table watch her family is gonna love him more than they love her o god he's their daughter now. tbh I can see Alex getting so used to him snatching her underwear that she just does a whole, "...-HEAVY SIGH-....give them back, hand 'em over." She doesn't even bother hitting him anymore because she knows it won't work she just dying slowly on the inside. She definitely won't take the flirting seriously, so she won't ever be awk about it, but she'd probably either hit him, ignore, or jokingly flirt back (lol it gives her a little practice). Honestly tho she'll just view him as another brother BUT THESE TWO ARE AN ACTUAL DISASTER AND JUST A WHIRLWIND of trouble and just two ol' hooligans but I'd love to thread! Any ideas of what scenario? I can make if you'd like <3

pandora @ ooc
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & alexandria rosenberg

childhood buds & partners-in-crime ▸ bb ofc i'm ready pls i've never been more ready for anything else lbr. B) BUT OK TBH can they steal smthng together. or smuggle smthng into the school. idk what's smthng that's so big that it'd be hard for one person to sneak around but lmao. or maybe they just skip school to hit up an arcade or like, skip a detention just to go to some party at a bar despite the fact that they're both underage? but they could just dress up and fake id it out too lbr. IDK I'M JUST THROWING OUT IDEAS BUT, if u have smthng in mind that u rly wanna do, let's totally do it??? bc dean could virtually be anywhere and everywhere like he's the easiest character to throw into random threads i'm not even kidding lmao. and thanks for offering to make the thread omg that's so sweet of u!!! <3
BY MITZI
alexandria rosenberg
IS CURRENTLY
0 POSTS
dean vegas & alex
WHAT A DISASTER

these two are everything to me omg I'm just picturing him trying to smuggle one of those MASSIVE blunts that u see on the internet and he's just trying to hide it in his jacket or smthing and alex is just dying because she just can't even. LIKE OK WE GOTTA HAVE A LOT OF THREADS WITH THEM BECAUSE THIS IS JUST HILARIOUS OK just them getting caught in a whole bunch of stuff just a path of destruction. OK BUT after we talked in the cbox i lowkey want him to climb through her window like...pls? maybe he stole something and has like...come to show her/give it to her/brag about it and she's just like, 'why don't u know how to use doors' or something like that? we can totally follow it up w/ him trying to smuggle it into the school ft. alex or something but idk I'm all about this climbing through the window i'm so sorry lol BUT if that's okay with you, I can put up the thread! <333

pandora @ ooc
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll