MISFITS
A HIGH-SCHOOL
CLIQUES RP
COMING SOON
JAN 21 — NEW YEAR'S EVE BALL IS OVER! thanks everyone for participating and PM BEAR if your character did not get their award!

JAN 08 — NEW SKIN! as always, pm bear for bugs!

influence
FRINGES STARTING TO CATCH UP FROM WINNING THE SNOWDOWN SNOWBALL FIGHT!
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
JAN '18

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❝ the not so in crowd ❞, 🚗
auto IS CURRENTLY Offline
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
53 POSTS

ainsley tyson & quinn harlow

miladehh ▸ cries they're gonna be such dorks together i love it. ;v; i might've missed it somewhere but!! how long's quinn been in ridgeview? like, is he NEW new, or?? i just know that he hasn't been around since freshman year ahhh- altho ainsley is just a sophomore i guess. either way tho, it means that they wouldn't have known each other for too long. probs since whenever quinn became a part of the drama club? or it could've been before that too, I'M JUST TAKING THE EASY ROUTE LOL. i think that's it! ahhh i didn't even add anything of real value sorry!!! if u don't mind starting the thread tho, i'll takE U UP ON THAT OFFER just bc i still have other posts i need to get to too. that's so nice of u, ty bbcakes!!! <3 i'm good w a meeting @ the drama club, initial or not. ainsley is p easy to throw into any situation so!!! they could pair off for a small exercise, or do some kinda script analysis, etc. ANYTHING U WANT RLY!
BY MITZI

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
Natalie IS CURRENTLY Offline
The world might be grey but we don't have to be.
Seventeen
female
Nerd
junior
heterosexual
Student
13 POSTS
OPHELIA SAUNDERS AND dean vegas
Dean and Ophelia, I feel, would click really well with their cheery personalities, even though she's not rich. Like, I don't know how they would turn out but I'd like to throw them together.

OPHELIA SAUNDERS AND spencer jones
If he ever needs people to bully, Ophelia is your girl although I don't know whether he even bullies girl. She could try to reach out to him, only to have him turn her down and give her serious self-esteem issues to add on to her currently existing ones.

OPHELIA SAUNDERS AND ainsley tyson
Unicorn and rainbows, you say? Ophelia and Ainsley would definitely get along quite well and I don't think Lia will mind her being clingy and she is willing to be in photos with Ainsley or be the subject of the photographs herself. I mean, they might as well be best friends but if that happens, Ophelia might be a bit wary of their relationship going south (read her app for her history with her previous best friend).

KEITH GRAYSON AND spencer jones
Keith definitely doesn't like him and he falls into the category of the sort that he might have fun from being challenged. Keith's twin brother, Wallace, is part of the jocks and Wally, I imagine, is someone who gets along with everyone but I'm not sure how Spencer feels towards Wally. He's the sort who can get bullied and doesn't fight back unless given the right trigger or his anger riles up.
bear IS CURRENTLY Offline
when you see the sun, dear friend let it glow, don't shun it all, don't let it fall
thirty-three
male
Faculty
faculty
pansexual
art teacher
62 POSTS
wolfgang muller & summer flowers

ok I just had this dumb idea where summer like, sprains his ankle or something really fuckin dumb while hes just running and instead of going to the doctor or doing a normal person thing he comes in with like, oregano or other ‘mystical herbs’ just wrapped around his leg or something and wolfgang’s like, what the fuck dude.

“oh like, doctors are all whack, man, can’t trust those hacks”

and they just argue about whether or not modern medicine is a scam
FLOSS IS CURRENTLY Offline
i wanna play where you play with the angels!
SEVENTEEN
FEMALE
Fringe
JUNIOR
HOMOSEXUAL
MUSICIAN
24 POSTS
& ainsley
as promised...!!! idk how cecily and ainsley met but it must have been an instant af friendship. cecily's just so happy to have someone to be girlish and fanciful with ahaha. please let her help ainsley with her makeup and outfits, and rehearsing her lines, and her eventual magical girl debut tbh. she'll write her an intro song and everything. ainsley tyson down for a peppy girl squad thread when ur back bby!

& spencer
i don't suffer spencer's presence enough so have some uncomfortable catholicism times. even if spencer doesn't show up at church anymore, like, cecily became a junior and he was still here, yikes, no thanks! the fact that she has to study really hard to pass while he cruises easy... pisses her off lmfao. and ofc she's quite sincerely religious, so spencer's bs lucky-underwear treatment definitely irks her. spencer jones you're supposed to be kind!! stop beating on kids smaller than you spencer!! geez!!
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

dean vegas & Ophelia Saunders

idk cheerful kids lmao ▸ hey natalieee!! sorry for the wait, i finally dragged my lazy ass to the lobby where the wifi is lmao. but ya!! i think on the outside dean wouldn't mind getting along w ophelia, tho bc there's not much for him to gain if she's not rich or popular, he'd probs just tease her and hit on her for the attention until smthng new and shiny floats by lmao. or if she can get him some food then he might stick around a bit longer too bahahaha. they should def interact tho!! like i'm not quite sure what the setting would be considering they're in diff grades but... what's a place ophelia hangs out at??

spencer jones & Ophelia Saunders

eyesemoji ▸ DID U SAY PEOPLE TO BULLY BC YES. i mean he would need a reason to actually bully her like, if she accidentally bumped into him or dumped stuff on him, etc. u know, the typical stuff. but ya he def bullies girls lmao, he's even bullied a blind girl just bc she got food on his shirt so ophelia wouldn't be an exception to the rule bahaha. he'd laugh at her if she tried to find out why he's the way he is, but the disappointing truth is that he's rly just a spoiled li'l shit w no underlying issues to address LOL. like he just thinks he's better than everyone else, the end. 8')

ainsley tyson & Ophelia Saunders

friendly friendsss ▸ awww yeee i can def see them as p good friends too ya, ainsley's not the most observant tho, but IS very presumptuous so... chances are if ophelia's wariness ever becomes a real problem that she even notices, she'd only be able to make assumptions instead of rly knowing what's going on. i mean, she'd ask her eventually what's happened in the past and get rly heated about it but yeee. ;v;

spencer jones & Keith Grayson

HEY KIDS ▸ weeps the fact that keith is a freshman would be rly funny to spencer tbh bc... a freshman tryna challenge him is hilarious in his mind. he wouldn't pay him any mind, nor his twin brother who's also a first year despite being a jock L-LOL- like he'd basically brush them aside unless they tried to get his attention continuously. but i think the most that'd happen is that spencer would verbally make fun of them and walk away bc they're literal kids that he can't give 2 fcks about u know.

wolfgang muller & summer flowers

sensei pls ▸ i dun rly have a suitable icon for him atm so guess this is what ur getting whoops. BUT YO SUMMER WHAT LOL. wolfy's forever just gon stare at him like, ??? no. i think wolfy'd just be so deadpan w him all the time bc summer's way of thinking just rly baffles him? like it's probs also gotten to that point where wolfy, despite being technically the same age as summer, just fathers him constantly. like summer is on the same level as a teenager in his mind tbh. and he's probs also asked to visit summer's parents just so he can figure out his upbringing bc... wat. and after that i can see wolfy always insisting to stock him up on cooked foods, and basically tryna spoonfeed him actual meals as tho he was a baby. like pls i just want this to happen. just two grownass men doing the dumbest shit together and all the students are just like, uhm.

ainsley tyson & cecily wolfe

'eyyyy ▸ i mean like i was gon say that ainsley could've gone to one of her gigs but?? that weirds cecily out? LOL. but maybe they just met when they were both shopping or smthng and both reached for the same outfit? or maybe like, they reached for the same outfit that're next to each other bc they're diff sizes? assuming that cecily isn't 5'8" like aisley anyway idk lmao. but ya!!! def rly good friends along w like, alice moreau ofcccc.

spencer jones & cecily wolfe

squints @ u ▸ yo can u imagine, just them seeing each other at church and all. or i mean, spencer dun go to the masses bc those take forever. no. he just goes to hangout sometimes bc apparently being friendly w the priest and donating to the church is a good idea. or like, he might even ask for a dedication mass... where he dedicates the mass to his next game. duh. but ya that's about it LOL. idk how often they'd actually come in contact in the school but, unless cecily wants to pick a fight over what he does at church, there might not be much on campUS?? IDK MAN LOL.
BY MITZI
calyta IS CURRENTLY Offline
Meet me in California, Where you can have it all, We'll be in California, The sun is shining bright
female
Fringe
junior
bicurious
retail associate
10 POSTS
dean vegas & callista murdock
These two are in the same clique and upperclassmen so they would probably know each other at least as acquaintances. Moreover, maybe Callista would be one of the people in the clique who would have been more accepting of Dean as he kind of forced himself back into the clique. Not so much that she super approves of his thievery and is really interested in anything he's selling but more so that she just wants to see him be happy, in a place he wants to be not just forced to be.

Aside from that mush, I imagine this plot where Dean assumes Cali is loaded, after all she drives a decent car, wears nice clothes and lives in a pretty big house because her Dad was a pro football player and her Mom was a pro cheerleader so obviously she must have money! But nah. Her car was used, all her clothes were bought off the clearance rack with her employee discount and her parent's money... not exactly headed her way because y'know, being a disgrace to the family and all. Anyways - so Dean maybe like pickpockets her? But the next day when she realizes her wallet is gone, she's going to be a wreck. I need gas but all my money is gone and I don't get paid until next week, I'd be ok getting to school because I got the bus, but I need to drive to work to get there on time for my shifts what am I gonna do? Then maybe Dean thinks she's being ridiculous, why doesn't she just ask her parents for money? Which would just make her all the more upset. Not sure if he'd be super motivated to give it back, but ya'know. It'd be a start I think to being better friends. I could see these two eventually getting into trouble together, both being a bit too spontaneous and adventurous for their own good.

spencer jones & callista murdock
Callista's little brother is on the JV team so maybe he knows Spencer? I also kind of imagine him giving her brother a hard time, ya'know, being his usual bully self. So when Cali overhears little brother complaining about him and being generally upset with being talked down to and maybe getting an all too convenient football to the back of the head at practice too many times, he's just up in arms about Spencer. But he can never quite build up the courage to stand up to him so in comes the angry older sister. She hasn't abandoned her little brother because he hasn't abandoned her, unlike her parents and sister.

Unfortunately, Cali doesn't quite understand the gravity of trying to stand up to the 6'2", 166 pound captain of the football team because she's a thoughtless idiot. She thinks that just kind of yelling at him might straighten him out but it won't. I wonder if he'd retaliate by directing his bullying toward her or making it even worse on her brother (or both) would be his reaction and just see the girl seethe and maybe, very foolishly, try to pick a fight with him. She is just about as lucky as she is stupid so maybe things miraculously work out in her favor.

Anyways, that's all I got for now. Let me know what you think of these ideas, I'd love to hear what you want to add or change!
rule number one is that you gotta have fun. but baby when you're done, ya gotta be the first to run.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

acquaintances? friends? NOBODY KNOWS ▸ yassss. the fact that callista's been more accepting of what he did would be nice, and a good?? starting point to a possible friendship hahaha. even tho it's kinda hard to distinguish between real/fake friendships w dean, and he'd probs have been curious and would've asked her a hella lot of questions if there was ever the chance to?? like, he's just genuinely curious/doesn't understand it when people who aren't childhood friends w him don't dislike/hate him for one reason or another tbh- like yo are u sure ur not after smthng like he often is. /squint SO YE, that's a cool dynamic that could be built thru timE/INTERACTION I THINK.

that aside!! i also like the idea of dean stealing from cali thinking that she was actually rich? bc?? it's def more up his alley if anything LOL. he wouldn't necessarily give her back the money, rather, he'd try to make a deal w her like 'ok but if u get me ______ or do smthng for me then i'll consider not letting u starve for the next week or so lololol.' also, stemming off of the previous idea!! i can also see dean just, like, stealing from her repeatedly even after knowing that she's not actually rich, even if only for a chance to test the waters and see if she rly genuinely 'wants to see him be happy??' like idk how to rly describe it bc i'm shit at describing but it's like, dean doesn't quite understand the traditional idea of friendship, or the fact that sometimes people don't rly do things for their own gain? so he's constantly just... tryna test that theory/push the boundaries, if that makes sense lmao. help i'm rambling.

li'l bro's shit-senpie ▸ LOL OK I'M ACTUALLY EXCITED FOR THIS AHHH. bc like, when it comes to sports and the younger athletes, a lot of the times spencer does take on this?? 'tough love big brother' kinda persona? like sports as a whole's smthng he takes srsly, so he'd basically just... try to take the freshmen/sophomores and even some of the juniors (considering the fact that he's technically supposed to be a senior) under his wing. and he'd push them constantly when they're on the field/during practice/etc. even if he's technically got nothing to do w the jv team lmao, so what u said about being talked down to/a football to the back of the head are def possible!! altho obvsly it depends on their personality as to whether spencer actually likes them as a person. otherwise he'd just kinda brush them aside in the hallways, esp if they're freshmen. buTTT, i think it could be cute if like, he genuinely LIKED cali's li'l bro?? despite the fact that like most of my other characters spencer is shit at being friendly in a socially acceptable way (?) and probs would've teased him a lot and/or tried to get him to loosen up by taking him out to a bar/club/etc. on a friday night. like i'm ngl he just acts like a third grader who's picking on the girl he likes, half the time LOL. however!!! cali butting into their business would def annoy him, and from that point on that would be one more thing added to the list of shit he can tease her li'l bro about?? and he'd make sure to let cali see it some time too just to rub it in lmao. and on the off chance that he sees her out in the hallway or maybe even during one of their classes, he'd def just... casually harass her w smartassy comments, now that he knows who she is. whoops. 8')

ainsley tyson & Kimiko Mori

senseiiii ▸ also adding thiS AS A THING FOR THE POTENTIAL HOST CLUB PLOT LOL. so the unfortunate thing here is that ainsley isn't v good at school. like, she's not TERRIBLE, but her marks in health are also just... average, at most. bc all her marks are average lmao. she'd also find kimiko just a bit intimidating i think, given her general disposition. but she'd also admire her a lot bc like, wow sensei u seem so cool and always know what ur doing which is like, the complete opposite of her. ;v; idk how or if she'd ever find out that kimiko's into shoujo manga? but i think that could be a thing for her to eventually be like, 'HEY MS. MORI. HEY. PST. DO U WANNA BE THE SPONSOR OF MY CLUB. THERE'LL BE QT BOYS. eyebrowwiggle.gif ... 'cept for the fact that u can't touch the boys bc that's kinda weird and also they belong w each other but like, PRETTY PLEASE.' /shot
BY MITZI
calyta IS CURRENTLY Offline
Meet me in California, Where you can have it all, We'll be in California, The sun is shining bright
female
Fringe
junior
bicurious
retail associate
10 POSTS

Cali would be so uncomfortable with Dean asking her all kinds of questions basically along the lines of 'why don't you hate me?' or 'what do you want from me?' and she's just like, I just want you to be happy? Is that like such a bad thing? Or so strange? You're gonna ruin my happy vibes if ya keep this up man.

I'm glad you like the idea of Dean stealing from Cali and extended on it. I totally figured he wouldn't give it back, at least not without an exchange. But OMG continuing to do so? Dean you're terrible. I love it. Anyways though, Cali is denser than a brick so she honestly wouldn't figure it out, at least not unless she caught him or he straight up told her. It would make for such a great plot though because of course Cali is gonna get super frustrated losing her money all the time but when she finds out it was Dean she's going to actually have a face to her aggravation. She'll probably get mad at him, but she's going to be well meaning like, "Why are you stealing from me? If you wanted money or whatever you coulda just asked? Like I don't have a lot, but I'd be willing to give you some if you wanted it and it makes you happy. Are we really friends if you feel like you have to go behind my back to get something?" Which damn, just thinking about hearing that hurts. LOL

A little harder to plot when the little brother hasn't actually been taken haha but still glad to head Spencer would definitely just pick on her brother, even funnier though if it was because he was trying to be friendly and her brother just took it the wrong way. But maybe Spencer is drawn to his competitiveness? Also I'm not sure how JV vs varsity works but like, in my district JV was only underclassmen and Varsity was upperclassmen only so maybe Spencer feels the need to be extra hard on her brother and like push him to be better because when after he graduates someone's gotta keep the Varsity team afloat. I feel like I'm plotting cali's little brother more than anything rn lol you're welcome whoever takes up this role

I love the idea of these two just being snark monsters to each other though. Hopefully Spencer can explain he's just being friendly and not like, an actual jerk to her brother before she gets really upset though. I could totally see them having assigned seats next to each other in class and basically all hell breaks loose. Whoops.

Oh Ainsley. Is it bad that I totally see Kimiko forcing Ainsley to raise her grades in order to start the club? Kimiko would be like, "I'd be more than happy to sponsor your club but I don't think having a club will do any favors for your like 2.5 GPA right now. So at the very least, I'll help you raise your health grade to a B and then we can get this rolling." But Kimiko would definitely wanna sponsor, I mean who doesn't love OHSHC? Kimiko is no exception for sure. She'd secretly just like, love seeing the hilarity ensue of a ridiculous manga becoming a real life scenario for her.

But otherwise I think it would be really cute to have Ainsley like admire her a little despite being intimidated. But like, most students are so Kimiko is kinda used to it. But as far as finding out she likes shojo, like I could see either two scenarios where Kimiko accidentally left out a few volumes around her desk and Ainsley's eyes wander while not paying attention in class to those. Or Ainsley could catch her in a public place like a bookstore or coffee shop or smth with the books in hand. Cue Ainsley just like freaking out. Maybe even like actually start calling her senpai and make Kimiko hella uncomfortable hahaha
boone IS CURRENTLY Online
I guess I must be a girl of the trees.
sixteen
female
Loner
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
5 POSTS
Annerie and ainsley tyson
So we're forcing these two together because they're from the same series, right?
Jk, but seriously I would love it if Ainsley could become Annerie's friend! She seems to be the bubbly, eccentric, and creative type that would totally bring out Annie's inner freak.

It doesn't take much imagination to see these two giggling over boys or one boy in particular, cosplaying (because Annerie will totally dress up with her), with maybe even a body painting in between.

Annerie is pretty shy when things are new to her, but given Ainsley's boisterous and bubbly nature, I can see her slowly letting down her guard and warming up to her. If Ainsley is willing to go on adventures in the forest and let Annerie draw on her and gush about her crushes, Annie will love her forever!

Lemme know if this is okay with chu :> I can see these two becoming BFFs.
male
Fringe
senior
pansexual
petty criminal
82 POSTS

acquaintances? friends? NOBODY KNOWS ▸ LOL I MEANT TO REPLY TO THESE WAY BEFORE BUT LIKE. i'm garbage at doing these and we all know that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anyways YA. i love it tbh. like i just rly like the idea of dean actually not understanding smthng and genuinely trying to 'get it?' like it'd seem similar to the fact that he tends to push all the buttons (name one of my characters who doesn't do that ahaha), but this time it's bc he wants to know just how far he can go until he breaks an 'actual friendship.' idk if tha t makes any sense but it's just smthng he doesn't rly think about until it hits him in the face, bc most of the people that can truly tolerate and accept him and 'have his back,' so to speak, are his childhood friends who've known him for a long time??? yeee.

also tbh since dean can up and ditch people p easily, i think it'd actually be quite neat if they have a falling out at one point for that reason? but then they eventually manage to work around it? or not?? iDK MAN JUST A THOUGHT HEH.

li'l bro's shit-senpie ▸ hahahaha look at these two trash children. but ya that's what i figured?? that he takes his time to try and nurture (? ?? ?????) the younger athletes sometimes when they happen to be in the same sports as him? LI'L BRO WHERE U AT. for now tho let's give cali some time to work things out once shit hits the fan in their event thread. /stares into the distance

senseiiii ▸ omg help ainsley is noT GOOD AT ACADEMICS sensei why. let her bE THE AVERAGE WEIRD CHILD THAT SHE IS. B( watch ainsley timidly ask kimiko to tutor her in health outside of class... but only to get caught using the same situation to fantasize about a male teacher giving a male student private tutoring. fckin' embarrassing lemme tell u. but pls kimiko whY U BRINGING MANGA TO SCHOOL LMAO. let's make it the bookstore omg hahahaha. even better if it's the same bookstore that ainsley and mitsuo williams go to for their yaoi manga needs. 8') help they're gon be such dumbasses in the host club i love it.

ainsley tyson & Annerie Shaw

f iS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO THINGS TOGETHER ▸ INCOMIN' CUTE FRIENDSHIP LEGGO. ok i love them?? so m uch?? like damn look at these cute kids who cosplay and body paint. i rly want them to have some kinda art? show together?? since both body painting and theatre are performance art, it just?? makes sense? also u can count ainsley in to insist on being annerie's manager/spokesperson tbh. she's so quick to become fascinated/intrigued that she'd find what annie does to be super cool right off the bat lmao.

i imagine that they probs met at the beginning of the year? and they're likely in the same class? or even if they aren't it'd probs still work out bc if ainsley ever catches annerie doing smthng artsy she'd immediately have just like... zoomed closer and start taking pictures lmao. w that said, ya, ainsley def goes into the forest too bc of her photography, so!!! altho lbr she'd more or less gush about annie's crushes being w other boys that... aren't annie. but u know. U GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT AINSLEY EVEN SHIPS HER OWN CRUSHES W OTHER BOYS. IT'S HER LIFE'S SUSTENANCE.

BY MITZI
sixteen
female
Loner
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
5 POSTS
Oh my goodness, Annerie would seriously freak out about doing an art show or anything like that. Mostly because she would be like 'what if my crush sees it? like omg, that's embarrassing!' - So Ainsley might have to seriously talk her into being bold and daring greatly lol.

Annerie has been at Ridgeview since the beginning of the high school year, but she hasn't really made any friends yet? (Which is one of the reasons why her parents are low-key pissed about her bad attitude lol).

But like maybe we could throw them into a thread sometime? Like even if Annerie was being a dork and sketching abstract art about a certain volleyball player she's into and Ainsley saw? And Annerie would be mortified and follow her around begging her not to tell anyone?

AND SHE WOULD BE OUT TO PROVE THAT SHE IS THE BEST OPTION FOR HER CRUSHES, NO ONE ELSE!
you know that baby i... i'm your biggest fan, i'll follow you until you love me. papa-paparazzi!
fifteen
female
Creative
sophomore
bicurious
amateur model
53 POSTS

ainsley tyson & Annerie Shaw

f iS FOR FRIENDS WHO DO THINGS TOGETHER ▸ hEY I'M. slow. as always. but LMAO I'M BACK. sry for taking awhile!!! weeps annie ur so cute pls just let ainsley pester u about everything like... all the time. including the art show ofc, she whines a lot but isn't necessarily good at persuasion, so it might just be more annoying than anything tbh whoops.

and yo i'd love a thread for 'em ya!! ainsley'd also likely ask annie to draw uhh... doujin of their classmates for her, now that i think about it. so that's gon be a thing the moment she sees annie draw coughhercrushcough someone. I HOPE UR READY. ... ok ya tbh this is a rly shitty response but tl;dr noW WE GOTTA THREAD. LEGGOOO.

BY MITZI

❝ can i touch your spyglass? ❞
─ mitsuo williams @ eugene park, ft. ainsley's inner mind theatre
sixteen
female
Loner
sophomore
heterosexual
library page / student
5 POSTS
u IS FOR YOU AND ME!

This friendship will probably corrupt her innocence, but that's what high school is for!
How are you thinking these two would meet? Maybe Ainsley sees Annerie's drawing (or even body art in the progress) and she is swept up in Hurricane Ainsley a new friendship before she even knows what happened?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9 
Add Reply
New Poll