MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

FRINGE, davina valentine, female, sophomore, played by sugar
sugarOffline0 POSTS
you make my heart go boom. superhero, a masterpiece. been innocent but a sinner in me.
female
sophomore
bicurious
instagram model
Members
NICKNAME dav, davi, val, cupid AGE sixteen YEAR sophomore GENDER female SEXUALITY bicurious CLIQUE fringe OCCUPATION instagram model
DAVINA VALENTINE
PLAYED BY SUGAR // SHE AND HER // IDOLM@STER, ICHINOSE SHIKI
I'MA DO JUST WHAT I WANT ON THE REGULAR

you don't have any choices or say in your individuality for the longest time. it's a combination of the fact that you come from a background where money is practically nonexistent and your parent's views are stiflingly conservative. in their eyes, you are not a child with your own thoughts and feelings. instead, you are an extension of them and your purpose is to be a receptacle for their beliefs.

there is a contrast between you and your brother. he's a year older than you but that's not where the differences begin. he lives to worship your parents, which is comical because their pious values are what they are trying to shove down your throat. he accepts his fate, something that you refuse to do. you are not filled with contempt towards your brother because you know all he wants is to be loved. you loathe your parents because they are unwilling to let you possess a shed of individuality.

it doesn't take you long to realize that this is going to cause a rift in your family for the rest of your existence. it begins with your refusal to wear your shirt collar buttoned all the way up or your hair pulled back into tight, uncomfortable braids. or you come come from school and use the language that your parents have strictly written off as 'dirty.' the end of the line for them is when you refuse to wake up early and go to church. your mother crossly tells you that satan has embedded himself into your soul and that she'll spend the rest of her life trying to cleanse you of his presence.

I LOVE MYSELF, I WANNA SEE IT

SHAME ON ME, BABY

I AIN'T GONNA CHANGE

POSITIVES charismatic, diligent, particular, visionary, feisty NEGATIVES critical, boisterous, vain, insensitive, dramatic QUIRKS ♡ lives on vsco
♡ pout master extraordinaire
♡ says 'no offense' all the time
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll