MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUL
JULY UPDATES are here! read the updates & check out all the gossip at the ridgeview herald!

JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
JOCKS ASSERT THEIR PRESENCE AT THE COUNTY FAIR!

Add Reply
New Poll

CREATIVE, yun ban, female, senior, played by fleur
fleurOffline0 POSTS
it’s not so great, but it let me be by your side
eighteen
female
senior
bisexual
café barista
Members
NICKNAME yu AGE eighteen YEAR senior GENDER female SEXUALITY bisexual CLIQUE creative OCCUPATION café barista
YUN BAN
PLAYED BY FLEUR // SHE/HER // THEIR STORY, SUN JING
WE'RE HUNTING FOR THE ★'S
ten years old, yun was admitted to the hospital after a car accident. no lives were taken, except for yun having a broken arm. she didn't mind it, but during her stay in the hospital she shared a room with another ten year old girl, sooyoung.
hey kid! what are you doing here? yun would only smile at the girl, she waved with her broken arm in the cast. the girl remained quiet and smiled back, not saying a word. oh come on, we can definitely do something, wait, uh, i can do this! her only goal was to make the girl smile, and lo and behold she did such a thing.

you shouldn't be hitting your cast against that, you could break your other arm

breaking my arm? hah! they can't put two casts on me for breaking the other arm!

being dumb has possibly gotten her everywhere. creating a friend? even better! she's just a whole 'nother level of stupid and she doesn't seem to mind it one bit.

i'm yun! and i'm gonna be the greatest football player ever! no wait, i'm gonna be the best piano player ever! no wait --

you really talk too much, what are you? a chatterbug?... but, i'm sooyoung.

the laughter in the air of such a dull hospital. a friendship even yun has envied for a long time was finally here. perhaps then the stars aligned so perfectly for them. their meeting could have been a once in a lifetime.
POSITIVES adventurous, persistent, diplomatic, optimistic, skillful NEGATIVES impulsive, childish, naive, restless, superficial QUIRKS tends to carry around musical instruments with her at all times (guitar, keyboard, etc), has an unhealthy obsession with drinking coffee and milk
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll