MISFITS
a high school cliques rp
JUN
PUBLIC REOPENING is a go! welcome to misfits, for old members and new ones alike!

JUN
SOFT REOPENING! all old members & invited members can start making characters! for what's new, read the announcement here!

SUMMER '18
STAFF
ELITESJOCKSFRINGESCREATIVESDELINQUENTSNERDSLONERS
INFLUENCE
SCHOOL'S OUT - BUT CLIQUE RIVALRIES ARE STILL IN!

Add Reply
New Poll

i need a cha cha beat boy, FT. Spencer Jones
sundaeOffline137 POSTS
Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth.
male
senior
panrom - sapiosexual
student/radio host
Creative
FOLLOWING THE DREAM
These fake identity cards were perfect, Teagan thought as he followed Spencer and Travis inside the nightclub. As soon he heard the music, his mouth curved into a smile. Strong beats filled his head, slowly taking over his mind. The path to excess was a highway to forget his current worries, and a fake identity card, a one-way ticket for a heavy hungover. But it would be tomorrow problem, Saturday's evening was about having fun, and he didn't have to worry about anything. Officially, he was spending the night at the Jones'. A half-lie, a half-truth.

"Damn, your brother got quicker and quicker at disappearing." He leaned towards Spencer, then looked around. "Hey, wanna drink something?" Three years before he could drink with impunity his favorite cocktails. He was more a Sea Breeze, Sex on the beach or Screwdriver (or any fruity based-vodka drink) guy than a whiskey coca's lover.

Making his way through the customers, he headed towards the bar. Charcoal suit pants, white sneakers, and an oversized white blouse which showed his collarbones, he had settled for a mix of casual and still classy according to him.

"And thanks again for, you know, being here." Teagan smiled. There was a lot of things he wasn't taking for granted in life and having a friend ready to do some shit with him was one of them.

spencer jones | he'll fight him for a screwdriver tho. wtf it sounds so wrong.
autoOffline85 POSTS
we are young! dance with the devil, don't be shy. nothing's gonna stop us, we can't die.
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
always homo lbr.
la da da da da, i am going to bury you into the ground. la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my song. sorry i don't treat you like a god, is that what you want me to do? sorry i don't treat you like you're perfect.
travis jones was well-known for his ability to dish out two things: 1) a good time, and 2) a bad time. and although these two things usually took place simultaneously, his younger brother had fortunately dealt with him often enough to know when to bail before the bad time began.

well, if travis himself didn't choose to vanish before he did anyway. and honestly, travis usually vanished faster than the naked eye could see. sometimes it's as if he had simply evaporated.

"must be a bad case of the blue balls," spencer replied with no more than a laugh and a brief glance at teagan, "and isn't that what we're here for? the fuck is the point of hittin' a club if you're not gonna get wasted?" well, dance, maybe. but that wasn't really something spencer did unless he actually had to. like during a social function with other rich families, for example. whatever built-up aggression he had was usually released through sports in the first place. not that he'd mind grinding against someone, but, as much as he hated to say it, getting a nut out wasn't the priority during this particular evening.

walking to the bar alongside his friend, the eighteen-year-old stuffed his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket. however, nothing at all fancy could be found beneath that jacket. as a matter of fact, he was dressed even more casually than teagan for this outing. or, you know, as 'casual' as it could be for a spoiled rich kid anyway. but it's not like he was here to impress anyone tonight.

"yeah. no homo though, right?" he responded simply to the shown of appreciation. leaning against the bar, his gaze flicked back to teagan, "how 'bout a blow job?" there was a moment's silence as spencer stared expectantly at teagan with his eyebrows raised. the bassline thumped the floor beneath their feet while the other club-goers laughed, danced, and drank. then, deeming that it had been long enough, the blonde smirked, "we're doin' shots, yeah?"

laughing to himself, spencer turned to the bartender in front of them and pushed over his fake id, "just one round for now." there was a brief moment when his gaze remained fixed on the man but, he continued to hold that smiling face once the card was handed back to him. as they waited for the shots to be made, spencer looked to teagan once more, "y'wanna dance later too? practice for prom?" he asked, tone sarcastic as one might expect.

sundaeOffline137 POSTS
male
senior
panrom - sapiosexual
student/radio host
Creative
FOLLOWING THE DREAM
Suddenly jaded, Teagan cocked an eyebrow and looked at Spencer with the feeling he was done with him, although the evening had barely begun. It wouldn't be his problem if Spencer ended up sending one of his dick pics to someone or write a chain mail with one of them. Or that was what he wanted to think. Teagan knew he'd try to stop him before it happened. "Starting with whipped cream all over the face, great." He was now hoping the bartender wouldn't be that generous. "I'll choose the next one." Pushing his fake id towards the bartender in his turn, he waited nonchalantly, gaze fixed on the employee.

At the mention of the prom, Teagan snickered, looked around then at Spencer. "Practice with who? You know I've never been blinded by your killer moves." Still, Tea intended to dance later. Probably after four or five shots. Mind numbed, body carried by the music. The point he had stopped thinking about everything. However, the prom worried him. "And why should I care about the dance, when I don't even what I'm going to wear." Swallow as fuck, right? And he had several ideas, but the issue was always the same: the color of the fabric. Still, Teagan was an elite. A senior. There was no way he could show up without looking good. His current list of the priorities about the prom: 1) what to wear, 2) finding a partner, 3) matching the outfits. His last prom. He was ready to be daring. To finish it with a bang.

Deep down, he secretly hoped this prom could be slightly meaningful. But there was no point in being greedy. Just having fun with his friends would be perfect too. "Talking about the prom, who is going to sit in your Porsche?" He pointed a finger at Spencer and moved it from head to toe. "Because for now, I think the girls want to smash this perfection. I guess they all want a piece of you." The sarcastic tone was the same.

Then his gaze shifted towards the customers who were dancing. For a minute, he seemed to be elsewhere before smiling without a word and observing the bartender.

spencer jones | ready to take over
autoOffline85 POSTS
we are young! dance with the devil, don't be shy. nothing's gonna stop us, we can't die.
male
junior
bisexual
schoolyard bully
Jock
la da da da da, i am going to bury you into the ground. la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my song. sorry i don't treat you like a god, is that what you want me to do? sorry i don't treat you like you're perfect.
wearing a wry grin, the blonde tapped an index finger against the counter top, "what else could y'possibly want?" he said with a low hum, obviously pleased with himself as he watched the bartender making their drinks.

however, when the conversation was brought back to prom, spencer briefly flicked his gaze back to his friend, "y'saying you'd practice with me if given the chance? that's fuckin' gay. not that i don't get where you're coming from. i'd wanna practice with me, too, if i were you," in all honesty, did anything ever stop any of them at this point in their lives? nonetheless, the blonde gestured somewhere behind his shoulder with a thumb, "but i doubt trav would mind; remember the way you used to look at him? ogling at 'im like you absolutely must have him?" or was this just spencer making shit up? maybe. maybe not. when did he ever stop, anyway? there was no reason to.

... not to mention the fact that teagan was the one who liked to bring up his rather obvious admiration for a certain uncle of a certain hunter carter. this was more or less just pay back. still, he peered over his shoulder as an effort to relocate the brother he was supposedly pointing at. but of course, the elder jones remained hidden amidst the sea of people. then again, wasn't he always, until the crack (haha get it?) of dawn?

attention returned to the blacknette, who was saying something else about prom. to which spencer almost scoffed, "and here i thought 'practicing with me' was the gayest thing you've said all day." amber eyes rolled, "you're talking to the wrong guy. ever considered keegs for this kinda shit?" maybe because spencer didn't tend to care as much about what he wore as some of his fellow rich kids. brand names, sure, but the actual designs were pretty much secondary. let's be real though, he could even pull off something as ridiculous as a clown suit with his looks.

and, of course, he could probably take anyone he wanted to 'with his looks,' even if there was also the fact that he technically already had someone he had to bring to prom, "y'forgot i'm technically engaged," said spencer, as he reached for one of the shot glasses that were now lined up along the bar counter, "betrothed. affianced." shoulders shrugged, he slid the glass to teagan, never forgetting to poke an index finger into the whipped cream first, "what, you hoping to go stag, but... together? testing the waters, are we?"

at this, spencer straightened himself and shook his hands in the air a couple times. "y'done putting it on your crotch yet?" he asked, arching a brow at teagan expectantly, a shit-eating grin cracking from ear to ear.

sundaeOffline137 POSTS
male
senior
panrom - sapiosexual
student/radio host
Creative
FOLLOWING THE DREAM
"A sex on the beach?" His left eyebrow lifted, as he readied himself for any comment. Many cocktails' names leaned towards on a very NSFW side, and there was probably a way to convey a message while ordering them - if the other party wasn't dense or uninterested. The adjective perfectly described how he felt while listening to Spencer. By chance, Teagan didn't have to tiptoe or fear he could shatter his self-esteem. However, his gaze changed at the mention of Travis. Eyes flickering with a sudden interest, he scanned the crowd pronto. Without finding the third Jones. "Well, Travis is hot. Bless your parents on this part." Now personality wise, Travis was the piece of work he'd rather stay away from.

As their conversation continued, a snide laugh slipped between his lips. "Oh, don't say that. I'm sure I've texted you a ton of gayest things." His nose crinkled and he ignored the next remark, gaze shifting one more time towards the customers. A silhouette caught his interest but vanished before he could see more.

He turned his head, his mouth drawing a lop-sided grin. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot the guy who leaves people high and dry is engaged. Did you send her a pic of your dick or did you decide to keep it secret?" Then he shrugged. As if he would mind going with his friends. But maybe it was better not to think about it for now.

For now, he just had to enjoy this whipped cream. And the cocktail underneath.

Teagan cracked a grin while shaking his head. "Seven seconds of shame, mh." he put his hands behind his back. "What I'm going to say breaks my heart, but I don't trust you at 100% right now." Squinting, he pointed out the glass with his chin. "At the same time."

spencer jones | travis is the root of his attraction for trouble
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll